Beastars Chapters 61-62

>You will never have a friend who's loyal and homo to you
I'm glad Jack is not the fucking killer

Good to see that Jack still best boy.

Holy shit he looks handsome now. By the way thanks for dumping OP.

>all that Legosi needed was a nice haircut to be popular

wew

Juno doesn't count, she already loved him.

Yeah, but zebra-chan probably wouldn't have asked if she didn't like it, and sheep-chan's expression suggests she wants to get rammed

Legosi is getting that mad gains yo, also I'm so glad Jack isn't the killer and is just the broest of bros who wants legosi to be happy.

Thanks for the dump and translation.

The magic of character development through a hairc... wait, does that mean legosi is best girl?

>more competition for the Legosibowl

anything to keep Bunnyslut away is a good thing

By a country mile

now that he's shaven, SnakeMilf can see his body even better

Thanks for dumping OP

He looks so clean now.

Since day 1

I have no idea where this story is going anymore.

Saved for later

>lmao cancer
Is there a low Bill won't stoop to?

Better start doing pull ups on the pipes in the laundry room so she can 'mire.

>Be strong in the real way

Then go back to Ch1, or take elementary reading comprehension classes. How can you not follow what's been going on in the story?

>Now
Just reread the snek chapter

Im gonna miss fluffy Legosi. I hope it doesnt last forever

It's gotten a bit boring after the rescue arc.
Maybe I'm just losing interest.

After the training arc, he'll probably be somewhere in between.

How is Beastars so fucking comfy?

the thing that weirds me out about it is that everyone acts so insanely fucking Japanese despite the whole element of natural instincts being insanely strong in the characters

face-saving and avoiding confrontation or standing out combined with carnivore/herbivore behavior being super ingrained makes for a really weird dichotomy.

I recommend re-reading the end of the arc and the chapters afterwards. It does a lot of building for the next arc.

Probably because it doesn't insist upon itself. It doesn't use animal characters to appeal to furries or to make political commentary, but rather to create a world where characters' dispositions and niches in society can identified based on their species. At the same time, we see individual feelings and opinions conflicting with natural instincts, creating a plot that's easy to invest in. It's probably the most realistic depiction of what civilization would be like if humans were replaced with anthropomorphic animals, making it a very interesting world to explore.

Or maybe it's just because Legosi, Jack, and Juno A CUTE

What do you guys think of Legosi as the MC so far? I remember getting into Beastars by some user's recommendation and I just find Legosi and the whole atmosphere and plot a fresh thing to normal series and use of anthro animals into story telling.

I just look foward to this everyweek.

Well the japanese deep down are crazy motherfuckers.
They've always been one of the savagest asians.
They're up there with mongolians.

Legosi carries this manga. He is far from the trope laden bland mc of other works. He's also very likable. When he stops slouching I will be so hype and I really hope Juno's not the killer.

>cut fur from every part of his body
>It's a good thing you dont look as manly as you used to be
So this is what it's like to have the thought process of a fujoshi.
I dont like it

He's great except for his entirely unreasonable desire to fuck the avatar of venereal disease. Like shit man I don't care if you like them small but at least go for one that hasn't had every other dick in school in them.

I think it's more like "You are now both unrecognizable and mostly nonthreatening"

They're called "rotten" for good reason, user.

Just be thankful that he dodged the bullet known as mouth-herpes by not kissing the thot

He looks too plain now. I hope this look doesn't last long.

It's so weird. It's SO WEIRD! I kinda love that it's so weird. The things a haircut can do

He looks like more of a loose cannon than before to me. If you asked me what a serial killer wolf looks like I'd say it's Plainface McBlankeyes.

thanks OP!