Why is slavery bad?

Not talking about chattel slavery but like the kind the romans had, which it was more servitude
Like if someone is a prisoner why cant someone buy him from the state and use him/her for their business(or pleasure)
The state is going to spend thousands of dollars (of tax dollars)feeding and clothing people, would it not make more sense to lease them out to some private individual?

Attached: hot-mugshot-cute-3.jpg (500x667, 42K)

Because slavery goes against freedom and human rights

It creates a conflict of interest. The state will be incentivized to lock more people up to provide free labor for whoever greases their palms. Shit this is already happening anyway.

slavery has been around longer than non slavery has been around. There are still part of the world where slavery still hasnt been abolished and just in the case of libya it was reinstated. It could be argued by its persistence to occur in civilizations its natural. T

>Penal labor in the United States, a form of slavery or involuntary servitude, is explicitly allowed by the 13th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.

Slavery of prisoners is already allowed.

Just cause people did it in the past does not mean we should continue to do it. Do you want a sex slave? Is that what this is about?

This is kinda an existential question. There are people out there who would probably be happy as slaves if they had never known any different their entire lives. We all accept being slaves to some degree knowing that the IRS is unconstitutional but we pay income tax willingly regardless. Jews have locked our entire government into a permanent state of ursury.

i imagine that slave owners often loved their slaves too, as one would love their car or their favorite chair. Materialists find actual joy in things like this, and being a loved slave must have a completely different set of standards than the kind of slavery we think about in modern discourse

I think it comes down to free-will more than anything. To hold a slave against their will is inhumane. However there is likely nothing inhumane about holding slaves that agree to the social contract of being a slave.

of course, traditionally slaves were the defeated peoples, it was legitimate. Either slaughter them all or make them word, that and you keep the race pure. But you know, (((human rights))).
Don't forget the jews were slaves once, kek.

>To hold a slave against their will is inhuman
i agree thats why i use the roman example of slavery. The slaves in rome, were given land and could teach. But you had other slaves who their for servicing the masters both in housework and sexually.

I wouldnt do generational slavery, because you'd be asking for too many problem down the road. But debt servitude slavery,where someone is your slave until they pay off what they owe.

the main question is how productive is someone behind their cell, not every prisoner is behind bars making license plates and wouldnt they be more productive doing something else.
Like why cant i take hardened criminals and do a UFC style setup and make money off them.

I would let that firm redbone work
in my mansion.

It's not bad. My family had slaves, and they love us till this day.

the greeks for example held pretty firm to a principle never to enslave other greeks when a battle was won. They only enslaved the "barbarians", it wasn't so much out of economic dominance like we think today, but it was more racial.

>My family had slaves, and they love us till this day.

Attached: 1500658253086.png (480x527, 267K)

Why present your ideas to the leader in a way that they will be immediately dismissed?

Pretty stupid if you ask me.

Attached: 1518709355308.webm (266x400, 2.94M)

Convict leasing used to be pretty big in the US until FDR outlawed it in 1941. But you can still make prisoners do work against their will.

To enslave them is to save them - to give them purpose, and virtue.

Because each and every person has the right to pave their own destiny.

Attached: 1505006289502.jpg (1067x1187, 428K)

Slavery is fine as long as it's a consensual agreement.

>It creates a conflict of interest. The state will be incentivized to lock more people up to provide free labor for whoever greases their palms. Shit this is already happening anyway.
This

>Guilty of taking my breath away.

I've been thinking, the way things turned out post-civil war for niggers, some academics, especially black academics. making slavery illegal actually hurt black people, slavery laws required essentially, slaveowners to house and feed their slaves. And if the slaves were caught breaking the law, the slaveowners were usually fined or punished as well. Without slavery, the former slaveowners now didnt have to worry about feeding or housing or clothing a nigger, and instead of buying a nigger upfront for an absurd price that they rarely recouped the cost of, they could pay the nigger a very low wage, something they could barely survive on, and if the nigger ends up committing a crime, well it didn't matter for the former slaveowner. Plus as a slave, the slaveowner actually was hugely incentivized in making sure you didn't get injured or die. It's why slaves were whipped instead of have a hand cut off like in the middle east. But now the former slaveowner doesn't need to care if you suffer, so even less reason for slavery.

In the big scheme of things, you could say the civil war was essentially a coup from the new rich robber barons who destroyed the old rich people of the US who mainly were southerners. In order to force the cost of labour to get lower. Could you imagine if factory owners were forced to pay for the healthcare of their workers back then? it would have destroyed business.

mods pls fucking ban this pedo shit.

>why is slavery bad?
cause it brings niggers into your country

Involuntary slavery is bad, because it is involuntary. Indentured servitude is cool tho.