Should the government make unhealthy foods illegal?

>Have gov't pass law making unhealthy foods illegal
>force overweight population to eat healthy.
>obesity epidemic solved.

Attached: image (4).jpg (406x750, 91K)

No, too many loopholes

Just give tax incentives for healthy weight

another typical foodstamps recipient, making sure she does her part to eat. displacing the skeleton veteran to the streets to eat the grubs.

Just stop giving them free money to de-incentivise them towards work and cause excuses for immigrants! Welfare builds irresponsible communities and piss-poor parental attitudes.

You’ve already made one thread with the exact same topic, you fat fuck.

Make any clothing larger than XL size illegal. Tall people need XL sized clothing, but anything beyond XL is for fatfucks and there's no denying it. Once you outlaw their clothing, they will be forced to lose weight; they won't want to walk around wearing togas made out of bed sheets and shower curtains.

Attached: mel_gibson_handshake.webm (720x596, 824K)

Processed foods should have minimum fiber and maximum sugar limits. Produce and whole foods should be subsidized like the sugar and milk industries are now.

her face was cuter when she was fat, now she has all dat loose skin. anyway good for her and sage.

Attached: amazing weight loss before and after women-QCsc.jpg (236x236, 11K)

It's eugenics if they are stupid enough to eat like shit they deserve to die of heart attacks and diabete related diseases, if anything healthcare should be stopped for these people.

Attached: blue steele.png (375x419, 298K)

> if anything healthcare should be stopped for these people
It sickens me that when you go to the local hospital, all the fatties are in the car park with their drips, sucking on fags and eating shit.
No smoking on hospital grounds but that doesn't stop them either.

Attached: 1502908059353.png (1200x1200, 1.22M)

No. Because what is defined as "healthy" is highly debatable and under our current system it would only take a few special interest groups to get the government to force everyone to eat cereal and pop tarts for the rest of eternity. BAD IDEA.

Look at what happened with the food pyramid in America. Do you really want these fuckers to BAN what (((they))) deem to be unhealthy. Do you really want meat banned? How about butter, or oil?? Alcohol, want that banned too??

Attached: ketogenic-diet-your-complete-meal-plan-and-supplement-guide-legacy-2b-1.jpg (714x574, 142K)

Can't help retarded behaviour so stamp that shit out by allowing them to have the realization they need to take proactive measures for themself if they want to survive. It would be a great start in society.
Fat and unhealthy is not beautiful.

What exactly is Mel's reaction here besides wutnigger?

FAT CAMP

Attached: UY4eVWu.gif (500x281, 988K)

you on meth faggot, xl is a size of clothing for children iv shed muscle mass and im still a 3xl

And remove another means of visibly telling whether someone lacks self control and should be avoided?
No thank you.

Just stop putting sugar and cheese in everything!

alcohol is trash for dumb scum.

It's literally one of the few drugs that can kill you simply from the withdrawal symptoms.

you only like it because its so socially acceptable as a vice. Same as me.

>alcohol is trash for dumb scum
>some people are genetically predisposed to addiction
>everybody who drinks must be an addict, therefore all drinkers are genetically inferior

k

no its because i hate the world im living in and cannot justify the damage i'd do to the people i care about by speaking up and fighting any more than i can justify drinking behind everyone's back and pretending it might work out.

Obesity is a sign of low intelligence or mental illness, usually a combination of both.
>muh genetics
It's literally impossible to get that way without eating thousands of calories worth of processed shit every day for several years

>they wont walk around wearing togas made out of bed sheets and shower courtains.

You seriously underestimate the amerimutt.

Attached: 29e.jpg (600x885, 35K)

forgot your communism flag, retard

>Obesity is a sign of low intelligence or mental illness, usually a combination of both.
This. Allow all teens to get a free IUD to prevent pregnancy that they can choose to have removed at 21 or keep in to have pregnancy free sex (most will keep it in until they decide to have children and virtually everyone will accept a free IUD). This one thing will stop stupid people from breeding which will slowly begin solving many many problems.

No you fucking retard. People need to be accountable for their actions. You can't legislate bad choices away

Allah protect me against these Amerifats

If they just charged the makers of said garbage more to produce and/or sell it, it would just fade away.
Junk food is a luxury item.

they already tried it but american's felt that the government was trying to control them so it didn't happen

>Should the government make unhealthy foods illegal?

No, because I always support liberty no matter what. Learn self-control, you stupid faggot. Sage.

You can make unhealthy food from healthy food, my dude. Unless we're just eating tofu and oatmeal or something.

Attached: slow bare.gif (200x200, 91K)

Fuck yeah Australian Chinese import quality, you need a 7xl shirt because it becomes a medium at most after first wash,

OH SHIT!!!

This guy just solved the obesity problem

Attached: gordocreatura.jpg (406x750, 115K)

The problem is that "healthy" food is expensive

And also weight gain is caused by how much you eat, not what you eat

Yeah das rite, I bees wit ohpee.
Bans da sugarz.

Attached: 1517657896125m.jpg (210x406, 23K)

This isn't what their agenda is.
Their agenda and what they have done over the years is make/allow the food to be the way it is. They want you fat and stupid. The deliberate dumbing down of America
All by design.

>should the government make cars illegal?
>should the government make cigarettes illegal?
>should the government make alcohol illegal?
>should the government make watching tv for more than an hour a day illegal?
>should the government make casual sex illegal?
>should the government make refined sugars illegal?
>should the government make sitting for extended periods illegal?

The government should stay the fuck out of my business. If I want to fuck 10 whores with ghonaherpasyphilAIDS while eating burgers until I puke and then go for a rip on the highway while pounding back 6 cans of coke, only to return home and get blackout drunk while binge watching tv, that's my perogative. They have no right to infringe on my liberties.

>make the government make everyone lose weight
>raise taxes for healthy, self-controlled people that want to eat sugary/fat/high cal shit
>make fat trailertrash even lazier

I'd Fuck it still

Never missed the meal. Ate mine and yours, too.

And no, let me fucking guess, she wants moar???

Trips is too lazy to beat his meat.

put fatasses in camps
problem solved

No, the government is not there to babysit what I put in my mouth

You don't even have to be an expert on what is actually healthy for you to pull this off, just cut out the extremely unhealthy garbage such as soda, chocolate bars and anything deepfried, keep your consumption at around 2000 calories a day, if you cut out about 100 or 200 or those every day and start the slightest incline of eating less than your body needs, then you'll lose weight in the long-term.

Also, getting healthy shit to eat is nowhere near as difficult and expensive as people pretend it is or as difficult to prepare. Pretending frozen pizza is "all you can afford" and "all you have time for" is bullshit. If you think you don't have half an hour every evening to prepare some rice&frozen vegetable mix you are lying to yourself and are an extremely lazy fuck.

powerful...

The government subsidizes unhealthy food
The FDA and USDA should be disbanded and people need to actually take an interest in the crap they are being supplied under government sanction

You’re a special leaf. I like you. I agree with you.

obesity is a mental illness. not in the sense that we should pity the obese, but that frame of mind is important. being fat will literally kill you. if someone doesn't think they're worth saving, that's indicative of a greater problem. people need to understand why they have to lose weight. then you can force them to exercise and such.

Those knees look like they could give at any moment