Should the government make unhealthy foods illegal?

Easton Mitchell
Easton Mitchell

you on meth faggot, xl is a size of clothing for children iv shed muscle mass and im still a 3xl

Cameron Jones
Cameron Jones

And remove another means of visibly telling whether someone lacks self control and should be avoided?
No thank you.

Tyler Perry
Tyler Perry

Just stop putting sugar and cheese in everything!

Jacob King
Jacob King

alcohol is trash for dumb scum.

It's literally one of the few drugs that can kill you simply from the withdrawal symptoms.

you only like it because its so socially acceptable as a vice. Same as me.

Nathaniel Cooper
Nathaniel Cooper

alcohol is trash for dumb scum
some people are genetically predisposed to addiction
everybody who drinks must be an addict, therefore all drinkers are genetically inferior

k

Zachary Watson
Zachary Watson

no its because i hate the world im living in and cannot justify the damage i'd do to the people i care about by speaking up and fighting any more than i can justify drinking behind everyone's back and pretending it might work out.

Nathan Moore
Nathan Moore

Obesity is a sign of low intelligence or mental illness, usually a combination of both.
muh genetics
It's literally impossible to get that way without eating thousands of calories worth of processed shit every day for several years

Jaxon Smith
Jaxon Smith

they wont walk around wearing togas made out of bed sheets and shower courtains.

You seriously underestimate the amerimutt.

Attached: 29e.jpg (35 KB, 600x885)

Charles Reyes
Charles Reyes

forgot your communism flag, retard

Carter Butler
Carter Butler

Obesity is a sign of low intelligence or mental illness, usually a combination of both.
This. Allow all teens to get a free IUD to prevent pregnancy that they can choose to have removed at 21 or keep in to have pregnancy free sex (most will keep it in until they decide to have children and virtually everyone will accept a free IUD). This one thing will stop stupid people from breeding which will slowly begin solving many many problems.

Luke Baker
Luke Baker

No you fucking retard. People need to be accountable for their actions. You can't legislate bad choices away

Carson Williams
Carson Williams

Allah protect me against these Amerifats

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

If they just charged the makers of said garbage more to produce and/or sell it, it would just fade away.
Junk food is a luxury item.

Colton Price
Colton Price

they already tried it but american's felt that the government was trying to control them so it didn't happen

Jayden Fisher
Jayden Fisher

Should the government make unhealthy foods illegal?

No, because I always support liberty no matter what. Learn self-control, you stupid faggot. Sage.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit