Raildex

Himegami's time to shine is approaching. Let's start coming up with ideas for a potential spinoff about her.

She gets shoot by a vampire and then he feast on her dead body

I just woke up and this is the best news to wake up to. Praise Aqua-sama. I know she'll never make a full comeback, but at least we'll get to she her again.

Misaki a pile of shit

Seike > Mikoto

404 thread not found

Their dick sizes differ

>tfw she's coming back just as I was getting into Konomi Suzuki more than her
I don't know how to feel about this.

Can't find any info on her

Mami's going to NBC Fes though so even if it's just for one more performance it's nice to see her back. Unless another miracle happens though, we'll most likely never see her again after, though.

>no info on her
Who, Konomi? Come on, she sang NGNL and Re:Zero's OPs.

>Kamachi's assistants or someone lurking on these boards.
Nah, Kamachi himself was here, sitting there in his office corner, drinking bitter black-coffee, smoke his pipe, and lurking /a to get some ideas.

Why is Raildex concentrating so much on district 7?

That was a good thread, one of the best we've had in recent times.

Touma lives there, the guy the city revolves around, lives there.

Himegami gets KUROKO'D.

You're the Mami Kawada lover aren't you? Please don't have doubts now.

Her relationship with Misha will be interesting considering her personality is dry and Misha is just a sadistic child with anger issues. Good shit though Himegami, spin off soon.

nothing else anywhere.

plus mikoto is there

I am but she's gone for good (the concert is just a one-off) so unless she makes a full comeback (which is very unlikely) it might be time to move on to following other artists. Mami will always be my idol and my #1, though.

I just hope it'll be Shoujo and the setting is limited to Russia or other interesting areas in Europe.

>yfw the spinoff is two new characters hunting vampires
Kek

I want to fuck kihara kun

Reminder that Purple is the patrician Saint and needs to be taught the ways of intense loving.

>Making love to priestess
Absolutely Haram.

So starved for affection, she humps washing machines.

Why do people love nig

Delete this heresy

Why would you do this?

KUROko

Delete this bullshit or make her lighter

You made them worse. Choi from TM or Chloe from Fate look better.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fixed

muslim magic when?

BASED

WE WUZ ESPERS N SHIEEEEEEEET NIGGUH

ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

And thus what should have been a decent thread has been derailed. Never change.

It's what Sup Forums does man.

>deraildex
It would be good thread, user.

This should be the title of every thread from now on.

Fucking kek

Why does he wear the mask?

Too stupid to know what a tit fuck is

It's probably just other blacks

It's like clockwork.

There is nothing wrong with a bit of silliness. It's not blatant shitposting. At the very least it's something different. Lighten up man

Every thread is literally a coin toss on where it's gonna go. Now if we could only increase the odds of it being a decent one to atleast 2%, that'd be great.

I can’t believe all members of ITEM and Kakine will be playable

>Lighten up
But that's the opposite of what's happening

>DBM 60 out February 10th
Probably the only time outside of Spring Fes we'll see anything substantial on Index III so better hope it's not just Index VO pages. Spring airing is not happening.

Why does Hamazura date Tashitsubo when he's surrounded by superior girls?

It's not derailed until people get angry for no reason and spend hundreds of posts arguing about nothing. Someone making dumb edits and people responding with memes is still perfectly acceptable.

Blacke-d oh, wait

She's the easiest

No, Fremea is the easiest because she's only eight

post nigdex

That's my waifu Fremea.

Fremea wasn't in OT15

Who knows. He has better chemistry with Saiai by far, but all Kamachi MCs are into cowtits so she never had a chance.

Kamijou is into both actually. He admits Agnese is sexy

You fucker

Who is the lewdest Raildex?

Why is the Febri arc so forgettable?

All of the twelve and under ones.

It's filler.

Other districts sound interesting though.

But we've seen other districts and had stories in them. NT13 was one of them as of recent.

I miss Kamisatoposter

He didn't have a chance to refine his taste yet.

10032 best Misaka

Magic side spin-off when? They have better girls.

Will > Worst > 10032 > Last Order > Original.

The probable Himegami/Sasha spinoff would be magic side

Can't see shit, too dark.

Himegami lives in AC. That spin-off is never happening. It was a joke. What the fuck would Himegami even do?

Ask herself where she went wrong for 300 pages.

>Asking what would someone with an ability to kill vampires do

Do you even read the series? Himegami's ability has been known and there's no issue penciling in at least a month+ trip outside AC given her lack of appearance. Heck the paranormal can show up inside AC.

It was a joke till Nogi went on about it too.

How strong would a level 5 Himegami be ?
I know she is a gemstone but Aleister appointed her to lvl 2 and her ability was to kill vampires already.
Imagine an even stronger one and an even weaker one

He still teases her in NT10

Her ability is not really quantifiable so the level system is kinda pointless.

ask people for money

>Dracula magician sendswolves against Himegami
>She gets mauled
Nice vampire slayer

That's what Sasha is for

the level system is bullshit already but said bullshit is amplified when it comes to gemstones. Gunha is level five just because they don't understand his ability and have no way of telling if that is his peak or the weakest version of that. Himegami's power can't even be demonstrated without a vampire.

>We get loli Simon Belmont spinoff

Gunha is level 5 because even when they dont know what it is he clearly performs on the level of a level 5. Mikoto can barely scratch him

Rape is always an option.

Can’t Himegami see people’s blood flow as well? I remember reading that a long time ago

himegami is one of the most pointless forgotable character ever

How is Measure Heart Level 4? She seems hard to design a boss battle around since she can't fight, so I wonder how the devs will do it.

>
t.Nosferatu

Learn how to spell.

Fuck off Alucard.

Mad Draculafags detected

Aleister is at District 7, so most magic-side happenings would be here. Touma is also a high school student and Mikoto is a middle school student, which makes them part of District 7.

Expanding on that, which districts do you think would be most interesting to explore?
1 = Offices of the Board of Directors and admins
2 = Training for Judgment and Anti-Skill
3 = Amenities for authorized outsiders
4 = Food technologies
5 = Universities and colleges
6 = Recreational facilities, has a theme park

8 = Houses teaching staff
9 = Industrial arts and fine arts schools
10 = Reformatories, nuclear energy research, the city's only cemetery
11 = Goods transfer
12 = Theology system schools
13 = Kinder and primary schools
14 = Facilities for overseas students
15 = The city's major shopping district, mass communication facilities
16 = Commerce
17 = Railway cargo, the infamous "train yard" is located here, as does the prison for high-profile criminals
18 = Kirigaoka and Nagatenjouki
19 = UNKNOWN, currently under urban decay, houses research for old technologies
20 = Athletic student development
21 = Water storage, observatory
22 = Underground settlement technology research
23 = Airliners and aeronautics and space development