Osomatsu-san

Is Sup Forums ready for possibly one of the worst episodes of the first cour, if not the entire season?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ebl51XCxRBc
takos-osomatsusan.tumblr.com/post/168321765269/
twitter.com/Burgabossu/status/842499372843778048
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't talk shit about Chibita, ya idjit

Every episode so far was either bad or alright but forgettable.
At this point I expect nothing else.

I'm just waiting for some dead Matsus to appear.

It's a premise ripe for everyone dies/Tokyo is blown up ending.

As long as it doesn't take up a whole episode and we get an enjoyable second skit it'll be okay.
This

Oso > Karamatsu > other Matsus

>Karamatsu voice
>"Horsie."
Some BGM for him. youtube.com/watch?v=ebl51XCxRBc

Personally I'd switch Kara and Oso but basically we have the same taste.

Matsus dying/reviving can be funny, but I'm weary of the "nothing matters" endings.

I hate chibita and chibitafags.

Karamatsu has a big fat ass

I agree. He's completely uninteresting to me.

Indeed he does, and it's goddamn glorious.

All episodes has been worst episode this season.

speak for yourself, I really loved the one with the parents

Same. I remember the day when the episode aired, most people here only cared about the sleeping order, which was completely meaningless because it keeps changing.

This one was fun. The only two segments from this season that I didn't enjoy to some extent were the Romance of the Three Kingdoms parody and the Iyami episode with all the gross-out humor.

There's a handful of good ones, 2 of them already mentioned. I'm a fan of the one where Ichi tries to sleep and Summer Kamen.

Romance of the Three Kingdoms was probably the worst. At least some of the other skits were shorter.

Unfortunately that isn't just exclusive to san but the source material, just that san's more sadistic about it.

Romance of the Three Kingdoms and the Cavematsus seemed like AU filler. But at least with the Girlymatsus they don't have their own skits again.

Looking at the ep list I realize I actually liked most of the episodes.

Didn't like Three Kingdoms, Arcade Iyami, Synthesis or New Employee Totoko (Synthesis and Totoko weren't the worst but should have been like, half the length they were).

I'm kind of glad they're around as cameos, at most, not including Jyuushimatsu and Dolphin. The staff might be fond of the designs.

Yes, I'm ready. I like Chibita's voice at least, and overall he's not the worst character.

Bruh

>not being excited for bad things happening to worse NEETS
if they don't pay the tab they should pay with their lives

Let's hope this episode is more interesting than the fairy one with him. So far the remakes of kun plots haven't really stood out unless they're intentional angstbait like ESP Kitty.

>not liking s2

I'd settle with him profiting off a live stream while scaring the shit out of them.

Takosu got screamed at by the western fandom vultures and Tabi translator chick has lost all hope.
I wonder if we'll get anyone still bothering to translate anything for this ungrateful mass of children.

>Takosu got screamed at by the western fandom
Could you elaborate on that? I know that she changed her twitter handle but that's all
I hope they didn't scare her away for good, she's a great artist

As long as there is no Karabita fuel I don't mind Chibita focus

Great-Blaster has lost interest for a long time too. And the girl who translated several of the Dame and PS Vita skits deleted all of their accounts and I'm lucky I independently saved copies of their translations.

I think it will be very hard to get translations of extrinsic content now, there are only a few randos on Tumblr translating bits and pieces they find interesting enough.

She finally caved and made a separate Twitter account for shipping art (although she says she has no interest in NSFW/18+ stuff, so it's mostly just the bros kissing and stuff). She's historically not drawn anything blmatsu before, so some shitty Western fans were upset about this.

To be clear, she isn't posting blmatsu on her Tumblr, she just advertised the fact that she has a separate acc for that on Twitter and that was enough to set people off.

She wasn't scared off by the harassment, surprisingly.

The fairy one was bad not because it was a remake and/or about Chibita specifically, but because none of the side characters are very entertaining when not interacting with the sextuplets. It doesn't look like that'll be the case for tomorrow's episode.

>The fandom doing the same shit as when Matsuyo and Matsuzo came out and the sleeping order happened.
>The fandom only talking about how Kara, Ichi and Jyushi are sitting beside each other in a PV image instead of the episode's premise.

It's not like it's going to be the worst episode, it's just the fact that we've got the absolute worst fandom this show could ever have.

>Making a thread the day before the new episode airs
For what purpose?

takos-osomatsusan.tumblr.com/post/168321765269/
canon url people and karabita fetishits descended upon her, you can see some in the notes

To test our diligence

Why are the canon url people absolute cancer?

>canon url people
Do I even want to know what that is?

The funniest fucking thing about the comments on that post was all the crying about how they knew all along she liked blmatsu because she "had that style", i.e. doesn't draw like a 15 year old imitating CalArts blob shit.

It's kind of funny considering they previously did that to AishaThani, who had a CalArts style going on. You can't win with the antis.

Because they cannot get their heads out of their asses since they're so "popular", keep brainwashing people into their fictional crusades and absolutely anybody has ever called them out or reported on their shitty attitudes as people.
They're basically the manchildren they emulate but even worse and way unlikeable.

Clique of weirdo teens with the hotly contested usernames (i.e. "ichimatsu", "karamatsu", "chibita" etc).

90% of Western fanart looks like an abortion.

Pic related is one of the only few I think are any good (outside of the obvious like BlackLimes, Dari, HamburgerParty etc).

There used to be several people last season who would translate fancomics in these threads, but they seem to be gone now. I'm considering making a general-type thread on /cm/ for translation, cleaning/redrawing and typesetting requests for fancomics of all series, but /cm/ is a deadzone and I'd feel a little presumptious making a thread like that if I can't also be the first volunteer translator. Looking like I'll just have to learn moon.

At least the fairy episode had Karamatsu's girlfriend in it.

All of those people are long gone.

I'm not sure how successful such a general/thread would be since I think most people only respond to TL efforts for shows/series they're personally invested in.

Cute flower fairy is interesting.

Stop talking about tumblr.

Isn't she that one really prolific Karabita artist? What the fuck?

The skits focusing on the matsus interacting with each other are alright, but the more absurd skits have been complete garbage this season. Even when they have a decent build up, the punchline ends up ruining the whole thing.

Talk about this instead.

It's like they saw the pre-order numbers for S2 and felt desperate. I'm not complaining.

Even Tumblr is a subject more interesting to talk about than IchiKara/KaraIchi.

IchiKara is the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

Chibitafags exist?

Ichikara was not able to save the show yet, when they'll ever give us hope?

>None if the side character s are very entertaining
This. They had a lot more charm in kun, especially iyami. He feels like an empty shell of what he used to be, plus his gross out humor this season isn't appealing

The idea is that it would operate somewhat like the drawthreads here, with a rule being that you must state the series the comic belongs to in your post so that people can easily search for what they're interested it. I'd also ask people to specify if they are requesting a translation, cleaning, redrawing, or typesetting, and whether they are willing to, say, clean and typeset if a translation is provided. Basically a decenteralized scanlation effort for short fan comics.

I think it could work if there was more activity on /cm/. There's no reason /cm/ couldn't be a more active board. It was what I started posting here in 2007. But we pigeon-holed the boards into strict disscussion and image dumping boards a long time ago, and image dump boards have lost their purpose since boorus and pixiv came into being. Really, there's no reason discussions like those that happen in the homothreads can't be taking place there, other than the fact that /cm/ is a ghost town. That and tumblr-phobia, but tumblr only festers there because there's no oldfags to enforce board etiquette.

Is it wrong to think that Kara look s surprisingly ok in this?

In -kun it made sense for the sextuplets to have an adult antagonist. But now that they are adults themselves and quite a bit similar to Iyami he can't really play the same role in their dynamic and he doesn't really have a place anymore. Totoko makes a much better foil for them now, since the conflict of their characters is largely based around their inability to impress women. I think that's why Iyami and Chibita both were best in Rental Girlfriends, an episode that put them in the roles of more suitable antagonists.

Yes. It means that you are a furry, and there is nothing more haram. Yiff in hell.

It's weird to think that /cm/ ever used to be active.

It was never as active as a large board, but I'd say that back in the day it moved about as fast as, say, /d/ does now.

But user, I don't like this either.

Karamatsu is sexy as hell, it can't be helped that he looks great as a fluffy werewolf too.

went something like this
>Aisha had a NSFW/BLMatsu twitter but was still mainly Karabita shitposting. Had message "You were fools to trust me"
>Popular anti blog found it and made a call-out post
>Antis yelled at anyone who still reblogged from her because she'd also drawn Randy Cunningham ship art, so if they reblogged they were pedophilia apologists
>Aisha was branded an abuser and a rapist by the antis; her message about trust meant she intended to hoodwink innocent minors into thinking she was a cool anti like them and safe.

>CalArts style
You guys gotta stop calling anything cartoony CalArts. I knew her art long before she drew matsu stuff, and it's more Ed, Edd n' Eddy-inspired. Stereotypical CalArts is more flat and depthless.

That being said, her art makes me conflicted because I like seeing cartoony styles (and her humour can be good), but the Karabita and Chibita obsession is no thank you.

Can I have sauce on that artist?

Kyo's circle of friends all have incredibly similar art styles. It looks like it could be Tesa but I haven't seen it on her account so I could be wrong.

I was right. twitter.com/Burgabossu/status/842499372843778048

I wish a Go Nagai anime like Cutie Honey had gotten a campy serialized reboot that became popular instead of this show.

what is his appeal?

>Re: Cutie Honey
>Devilman movie
There ya go.

flashes in the pan. I want a t least a full season or two and a cult following.

Just wait a few months and you'll have Devilman and LOGH reboot threads full of tumblr fujo diaspora.

does anyone have that gif of the matsu doing the job arbuckle dance

Thank you user.

He's relatable. Also, voice.

I want Onii-chan to fuck me roughly in a drunken haze.