Tranny Hate Thread

This is your daily reminder that you are not what you think you are.
You are not >le cute anime grill OwO
You are not convincing, and you are not normal
You are not sane, you wear female clothes like a serial killer wears his victims skin
50% chance you will off yourself before your 30th birthday, have fun

Attached: 1519338035112.jpg (753x822, 140K)

Why do you hate me? I’ve done nothing to you

THIS. Why won't Sup Forums acknowledge the Jewish Trap psyop taking place on Sup Forums?

He's just trying to tell you to get in touch with reality, stop lying to yourself. Tough love

You are a disgrace and a nuisance.
You are not redpilled, and you fell for literally every jewish lie in the book.
Reevaluate yourself

I don't think I've seen one in the wild yet, but personally I don't really have a problem with them.

Attached: nice.jpg (800x680, 70K)

looks kinda like the girl from h3h3

I don't disagree besides the hate part. These people are damaged as it is, unwarranted hatred only adds pain to their already tortured existence. Don't hate anyone unless they give you a good reason to, and an identity crisis is not one of them

Attached: 1510386897291.jpg (480x480, 23K)

Look at this and tell me you are not instinctively revolted

Attached: 1519373408427.jpg (187x250, 5K)

Is their reddit still invite only?
Can an user hook us up?
I like tracking their suicides

Attached: Dr. Chelsea Manning.png (608x854, 535K)

Absolutely disgusting

Attached: 1522050240562.png (657x527, 225K)

You're an ignorant ugly freak who doesn't respect science and face the reality you're given.

Grow out your hair if you want and be a sissy faggot but if you want to be called a girl when you can't be impregnated you're a fuckin delusional retard.

Everyone goes through phases.
It used to be kids being emo and listening to metal and wanting to cut themselves.
Now it's wanting to chop off their dick and kill themselves if you don't acknowledge their imaginary gender role.
They'll grow out of it after their surgery and regret everything they've ever done or kill themselves by 25.

Why be mean to transgender people that haven’t don’t a single thing to harm you? You can find them unattractive but no one is asking you to look at their photos. They don’t need and aren’t asking to be judged by you.
She just keeps getting cuter. Shame about the over use of emojis though.

Attached: tranny2.jpg (642x408, 79K)

Attached: tranny3.jpg (642x359, 49K)

Attached: tranny4.jpg (642x748, 121K)

bump

fix this

Attached: 1521529256558.jpg (733x426, 115K)

Attached: tranny5.jpg (642x283, 39K)

Attached: trannywtf.jpg (639x774, 120K)

Attached: delusionaltranny.jpg (639x656, 90K)

Attached: noselfawareness.jpg (640x656, 106K)

PAY FOR MY MUTILATION BIGOT

There's something about that nose that seems (((familiar))).

Attached: 1433889065500.png (274x290, 9K)

Attached: wtftrannyrage.jpg (640x832, 133K)

Trips of truth
Trannies btfo

Attached: elgoblino.png (585x486, 630K)

I feel genuinely sorry for them.

Ursula looking queers

Attached: 1520712519208.jpg (3024x3780, 1005K)

>Why be mean to transgender people that haven’t don’t a single thing to harm you?
They are indirectly eroding society into cultural Marxism. It's already proven that it is a mental illness, but somehow it should be treated normal, or even endorsed by the jews? They'll likely kill themselves after finding out they don't look like the pretty princess faggots they imagined they'd look, and having to shove a dildo down their hole painfully to keep it from closing.

I've never closed a pic so fast in my life

Attached: 1409692459037.jpg (328x479, 37K)

Why did you save all of these pictures? A little obsessed are you?

>MKULTA'd

Now their applying it on a macro scale, the weak being the first to break under such heavy conditioning

Attached: 1514177425004.gif (320x240, 603K)

Why are you going to bat for trannys? A little obsessed are you?

It just keeps getting balder.

This image is really sad.
Look at that poor bastard. He was really sad, probably bogged down with mental illness, maybe a little confused sexually, and all the sjw's told him he was really a woman in a man's body.
6 months later, his body is different but his mind is still just as broken and sad. He'll never be comfortable.
Look at his eyes.

"Trap" never referred to trans women only crossdressers....

xir's power only gets stronger

Attached: redgoblino.png (231x359, 110K)

Funny pictures are worth saving. Laughter is good for you.
Also, is it your first day here?

>i don't want to die with blue balls
if that isn't death camp material i don't know what is

fat tranny upset they've never been confused for a girl

Stop trying to compete with women for men. Stay out of women's restrooms. Stop cheating at women's sports, you don't belong there. Stop taking beds at women's shelters and scholarships meant for women. Stop saying you "feel like a woman". Stop pretending you have periods. Stop trying to get legislation passed that gives you special rights and abridges my free speech, IDGAF about your "pronouns". Stop trying to shame and force people into having sex with you. Stop with your internet brigading of real women who think you're creepy perverts (which you are). Stop trying to make me participate in your gross fetish.

Attached: trannyop.webm (304x540, 2.94M)

No I just think that it’s better to just ignore those people if you hate them so much. Also yes, gender dysphoria is a major mental health problem. Calling them faggots that should neck themselves doesn’t help the problem. It just scares those that want to seek help.

>girl

Why are these clearly mentally ill people enabled? You don't tell a schizo person "you're totally two different minds in the same body you go girl "

Attached: gqw9vk2oaog01.jpg (1920x1920, 2.52M)

>I, personally, have done nothing to you.
>But my actions have rippling effects into the future that I’m unwilling to consider.

I think a lot of them are making a huge mistake and they will never look how they want and it's sad.

Attached: trans_op_process.webm (360x270, 2.96M)

since when did motherfuckers think its okay to just let the whole world know you're a sexual deviant?

Attached: 1519447288817.jpg (607x590, 122K)

Attached: Untitled-2.png (575x2025, 365K)

I am aware of how physically revolting gender reassignment surgery is. I’m not going to do it and you probably aren’t either. Why obsess over that stuff unless you just enjoy grossing yourself out?

The funny part is,
it knows it's crazy, but thats somehow irrelevant to being a tranny

Why do you still want to be a girl?
Just stop and be a normal human being you disgusting queer

It's completely unnatural and naturally revolting.

That person is horrifying. That's not my point though. The point is that they are legitimately mentally ill and to hate them without actual provocation is the same as hating cripples or the retarded. Then again I don't expect a whole lot of sympathy from this lot so I might as well be pissing in the wind

lmao that slide at the end like "job well done! that's what it's supposed to look like!"

Was just about to post this, user. Thanks for that.

>implying I dont hate the cripples or the retards
Unless crippled by accident or war, they should all be gassed too
Just be normal and hate fags like god and nature intended

Except when they do.

/thread

microphone dropped

Attached: IMG_3045.jpg (947x1414, 408K)

so inspiring. wow. you go girl

Attached: 1520993951869.png (424x414, 94K)

for the record, I don't hate you, but I do think you're mentally ill. I don't hate schizophrenics or people with MPD or people with Down Syndrome, but I do think they're mentally ill.
I do also hate anyone who denies that you're mentally ill.

I genuinely need to puke.

These faggot's depravity has no ends.
If they're not lusting after little boys, they're getting their dicks and testicles torn out.

I can't ever remember being this disgusted and I've been on Sup Forums and liveleak for a while.

FUCKING GROSS!!!!!!!

see

Attached: thekind.jpg (700x933, 76K)

This is pretty cute desu

Attached: IMG_3046.jpg (461x600, 42K)

broken man pretending to be a woman

off yourself fag enabler

Attached: 1519465382860.jpg (571x1024, 144K)

Not a trans person, and that argument will never help anyone.
Unnatural and revolting sure. I also agree it’s sad that most will never pass as the other gender and many are deluding themselves that they are attractive. But maybe it will give them some self confidence and keep them from killing themselves. Maybe they’ll find somebody that loves them for who they are and they can live a (mostly) normal lifestyle.

>via 9gag.com

nah, theyll just kill themselves because their bodies are ruined

No way this is real lmao

It's the reality of the process, artificial hormones aren't good either nor the dilation process. You will never be a woman no matter how bad you want it. Better to be a guy and find a partner that will role play with you sometimes and go to some adult event were you can dress up. I don't hate trans unless they are pushy, I think trans are ignoring reality.

based arab

Attached: 1519520976613.jpg (1280x960, 584K)

Do you deny gender dysphoria as a legitimate mental condition?
I don't understand why people hate transpeople so much. The SJW co-opted part I get, but transgenderism has existed far before today's world, it's just been suppressed.

What negative effects does it have on society? All I see is people that are only happy when transitioning into the other gender.
Is it pent up anger against progressivism?

Yes passing is impossible.

t. sarcasm

See

Attached: IMG_3047.jpg (493x740, 63K)

Being crippled or retarded are physical impairments.
Pretending you're a girl cause you cross your legs and wear panties is just some faggot roleplay fetish.
It can be helped by not being a massive faggot and getting shoved in a locker a few times until they inevitably kill themselves anyway due to mental illness or getting bullied.
Humanity got pretty far by culling the weak. Anti-bullying campaigns have done nothing but feed these delusional freaks into thinking they're normal rather than fixing their brain.

>maybe it will give them some self confidence and keep them from killing themselves
Why is this a good thing? These people are unfortunate genetic misfires. Why do we need to pay for their eventual lifelong care? They kill themselves, and it makes mankind better, as a result. Both as a deterrent and as a self-correcting mistake.

why do you judge Trump? he doesn't need and isn't asking to be judged.

fuck thats nice

I feel like there’s some truth to this. Youth always have and always will rebel. But the methods of rebellion obviously change over the years. Being trans is just a new way to do it.
I don’t dislike them. I just hate their method of activism. Trying to shame normal people and getting all uppity about everything. Playing the victim etc. I think they need to face the reality that they’re mentally ill which pushes them to extreme forms of rebellion I.e. being trans.

Why is it always the least feminine looking people that try to be trannies?

its a condition on the level of schizophrenia, these people should be locked up. Just because fags in the past did it doesnt make it right.
They are demons created by the jews to lure young men away from finding a normal woman, to the fires with them.

pic very fucking related

Attached: 1519524267265.png (922x734, 468K)

because they cannot succeed n sex normally so they turn gay, failures in every regard

wait, what?

>the aldmeri deminioj have no place here

Attached: IMG_2803.jpg (413x395, 39K)

Incredibly tame.

KILL
YOURSELF

Attached: 859BD6FD-E85C-40D9-8013-E0C64035CEBB.gif (355x200, 30K)

i could only take three seconds of this

Attached: okkie.jpg (760x1013, 134K)

>its a condition on the level of schizophrenia, these people should be locked up.
Okay now you're just being ridiculous.
You can find lots of trans people that are hideous on the internet, but don't let that misguide you. Not every transperson is able to transition easily due to genetics. These people are the ones that spend all their time on the internet, because they are ugly and nobody wants to fuck them.

>They are demons created by the jews to lure young men away from finding a normal woman
Sup Forums and Sup Forums were created in the same way.

>Youth always have and always will rebel. But the methods of rebellion obviously change over the years. Being trans is just a new way to do it.
It's not rebellion if it's accepted by everyone on social media. Some mothers WANT their kids to do this, not just grudgingly accept it.
Do people even know what rebellion is anymore?

I see no reason to hate this person based on this image. mentally ill for sure, but hatred? he needs help, not anger.

Why is thay boy wearing makeup and not stripes?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: AHHH.jpg (224x324, 21K)

>see this guy from a region with low sexual dimorphism can pass

kys

One thing you cannot get away from.
Bone structure.
I can still tell its a boy.

I don't hate trannies.

I wonder how many people set up accounts like these just for the sake of scamming progressive people by pretending to be trannies

i would post gore but im tired of getting banned

a 9mm for this one

(you)

Nobody wants to fuck irl trannies either bud, go fuck a male to female tranny, tell me its not any different from a real woman

get lost fag enabler, if you dont hate them you support them

lots i hope