Based Putin - Pan European Nationalist

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=h4YfPbvL9Gk

Attached: 88150e5daffe2bd6375f9b2ac6fd8e99.19.jpg (488x366, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CAGlI_2vQpg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mosques_in_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=EyCHuY7uY_E
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2253976/
youtube.com/watch?v=YMhXNsbL7ro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkady_Rotenberg
twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html
theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Immigration of white neets to Russia when?

Russian assistance in reconquista when?

MILKY
I
L
K
Y

1. SOURCE
2. >biggest european MOSQUE in moscow
>Based putin braaah

Name one European leader who's made such a based statement openly.

Russia has a federal district that abides by literal Sharia law. Why does Putin want to destroy Russia?

>we europeans
;''''''''''''''''''')

>culture
what about ethnicity?
Not many original white Russians exist.
Need more Muscovite's.

>Russia has a federal district that abides by literal Sharia law. Why does Putin want to destroy Russia?
He's calling for Pan European Nationalism in couched language

Then he better break up the part of Russia that's in Europe

Sauce on those tits

Putin has a good idea for sure here

>Pan European Nationalism
stuff that.
I want ethnic nationalism with white Russian Muscovite's in control.

Attached: RuFasc.png (756x504, 46K)

>less than 50% now
Mutts BTFO

Attached: 1501150446325.png (420x420, 18K)

I'd be okay with Pan European Ethno Nationalism after that happens with the other european ethnicities governing themselves.

tfw no russian busty waifu

youtube.com/watch?v=CAGlI_2vQpg

Your civilisation will cease to exist within your lifetime. I pity you. We will win without even having a fight.
The half negroid people that will inhabit the UK some day will gladly submit to us in exchange for food.

Look at a map. All of the northern areas belong to white people. We must unite to make preserve our heritage. Notice how he goes on about the billions of non white hoards in the world. It's a threat to us. Wake up white man! I'd rather Putin invade than what is happening in north America and Europe. We are losing our heritage and our lands and will be buried by hoards of shitskins and robochinks

Moscow . 14 million people, 5 mosques
London - 8,5 million people, 437 mosques

Please stop being so naive. Putin can be quoted saying fucking anything, including claiming Muslims are an important and integral part of Russia. He doesn't have an ideology remotely close to anything this board values his world perception is in terms of 18th century geopolitics.

If you are a petty nationalist, you are a fool. America is run by Jews and being overrun by shitskins. What will your status in the world be when all of that land and military hardware is under full control of non whites?

Putin is unstoppable.

Attached: 09723847982639872634.png (734x2182, 643K)

You are exactly the reason why a white ethno state will never happen. You're too fucking simple and naive Putin just says this to appeal to the disenfranchised westerners. The ussr was exactly the same in the 50's and 60's.

Putin doesn't give a fuck about white nationism he's just running circles around you

Have you been to Moscow? It has more Muslims than London has humans

He is obviously saying that whites need to stop fighting and work towards a world where we defend our lands and our heritage together. Name one "western" leader who has said anything remotely similar. BTW, America is the only reason your country has any sovereignty and it's now run by people who hate you.

>Putin just says this to appeal to the disenfranchised westerners
He's talking 99% of the time to his own base. Russia will not save the "West", Russia will merely cooperate if it's possible, but in all honesty China is a far better partner.
The demise of Western civilisation is not a terrible outcome to Russia, it is for you and I feel with you.
Our loyalties though lie with the Slavic people and no one else.
All other ethnic and racial groups are our enemies by default.

stop lying libtard.

are you brainwashed or what? no he's fucking not. you know which country has the highest amount of muslims in yurop? it's fucking russia

Slav is a culture. Except for the little bit of Mongolian rape baby in you, you are white like the rest of the western world. Quit squatting and start fighting

Look at how much land they have. BTW, as a percentage, they are whiter than the US which is being flushed down a south american toilet with each passing day

You dumbass

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mosques_in_Russia

You're an impressionable retard. You have paid attention to anything Putin has said since he took power. He can be quoted as saying anything. He is pro communism, pro free markets, pro white nationalism, pro multi culturalism, pro Muslim, pro Jew, pro white, pro Hillary, pro trump, pro fucking everything. This is 100% typical of KGB propaganda they will align themselves to every group including groups you hate and jostle them for their own advantage.

Now he has convinced you and people with your values that Putin is your friend and you should stop listening to NATO and those that are against him. He wants to weaken NATO to strengthen the Russian position on the geopolitical stage that's all. He's not going to assist you with your ethno nationalist ambitions. Go to Russia and see for yourself, Moscow is crawling with Muslims from the Stans there are literally millions of them everywhere but Putin doesn't deport them because he doesn't give a fuck.

He sees the world in terms of 18th century geopolitics. He wants to bring down current hegemony of UK and the USA to give advantage to Russia which is even more multicultural than any western country.

You know Muslim ethnic groups on Russia have their own parliaments and constitutions separate from Moscow? Let me know when you take on Putin's politics and give your Muslims full political autonomy in your own country

Il believe it when i see NRM couping capital with slavshit guns, until then talk is cheap.

No it's not and White Russians are the fastest reducing ethnic group and white Russian women are the most prolific race mixers of all white women. You have no idea what you're talking about you've never even lived in Russia you're just accepting the integrity of Putin who lies even more than your western leaders

>believing Pooteen
Brain dead retards.

>multikulti is trash
>based multikulti mongrel slavs want a multikulti europe.

>50%

Attached: 14623764184610s.jpg (197x200, 6K)

>Muh Russia
Listen to this Ausie boomer tier bullshit. Yeah Russia wants to bring down the west with Twitter bots. Sure thing jew

jesus christ those Russian TITS

those tits have singlehandedly convinced me that slavs are in fact white

Muslims in Russia are those that we have conquered 500 years ago and they are a tiny minority.
Today ethnic Russians are a larger proportion of society than we were 100 years ago.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia

And yes, we are a federation and there is some degree of freedom for the various states. But there is no Sharia anywhere.
Show me where polygamy, corporal punishment or beheadings are legally allowed.
From what I understand the US states also have some freedoms to implement their own laws, don't they?
So why should then a Tatar who is living in the lands where his ancestors lived a thousand years ago not have his own representation?
And no, the Stan nations are not foreign nations, they all belong to Russia. We founded every single one of them and most of them are already fully under our control.
They speak Russian, they use our script, they are wholly dependent on us.

Utter fucking state of you. You get the single most non-LARPtard answer you've ever had from this shitheap and you dismiss it off the bat.

He's completely fucking right and it's hardly some insider knowledge. You can find quotes dating back to the 90s from Putin in regards to Judaism and Islam that contradict each other.

According to the 2010 census, ethnic Russians make up 81% of the total population.

Putin is currently useful, has been useful for years.

Add ukranians and belorussians, and the number will grow to 84%

Russia =/= Moscow

of course there are more mosques in the biggest country in the world, idiot. most of them are located in bumfuck nowhere land and not in major cities where most of the White Christian Ethnic Russians live.
and at least most of these mosques are occupied by white muslims, which can't be said about your country, Ahmed. Your immigrants are straight from shit hole middle eastern countries, meanwhile the mosques in Russia are from European Muslims native to the areas Russia gained control over. What did you want Russia to do, kill all of them just because they were different?

The point of the poster you are replying to still stands, in the major cities, per capita, Russia has less mosques and Muslims compared to most other European countries. Only an idiot would fall for your complete inaccurate framing of statistics.

>He is pro communism, pro multi culturalism, pro Muslim, pro Jew, pro Hillary, pro fucking everything
prove any of these things, Mohamed. Go ahead, I'm waiting.

You are mistaking some pandering rhetoric vs actual policy. In how many white countries is it already pretty much illegal to even speak favorably of white people and express a desire to preserve our demographics and culture as Putin is saying here?

youtube.com/watch?v=EyCHuY7uY_E

Attached: 7993661.jpg (512x397, 30K)

>Putins analysis of America

Attached: 1501890912223.png (633x758, 30K)

ethnic Russians have 0 Asiatic/Mongoloid admixture
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2253976/
every modern peer reviewed study shows this. Mongolians killed babies that were result of interbreeding by drowning them. The golden horde never controlled even a half of Russia, it was too big to govern. The tartar/Mongolian yoke has been proven, through DNA research, to be mostly false.

You're wrong again. Moscow is Russia. 95% of Russia is as poor if not poorer than the middle east or Mexico. Moscow is a nation within a nation without moscow you are left with one of the poorest most drug addicted most unhappiest regions on the entire fucking planet. Go to Russia. Fucking go there and see for yourself. Most of Russia is worse than any muslim slum in Europe

Fair enough

Not gonna lie.
I want the woman. And I want the dress.
Why?
Because fuck. Even if I can't have the woman. I can still have that glorious dress.

And I don't give a fuck how gay that sounds.

Putin took down the Jewish oligarchs. We did everything we could to fuck Russia in the ass when the cold war ended. It's a fuckin travesty.

Yeah it's poor and a shithole. They are still white and should be brought into the western fold dumbass

That all aside, how precisely do people get off determining that the Russian elections weren't legitimate? They keep pushing this but they never substantiate it.

There were some falsifications mainly in the Caucasus regions, but denying that overwhelming majority of Russians voted for Putin is fucking retarded.

Also mongols never directly controlled Russian princedoms. But established tributaries where Russians payed them taxes and it was Russians themselves who collected them. Only if Russian princes did not pay those tributes they entered into region. Finaly Muscovy and other princedoms got strong enough to stop paying taxes and defeating punitive raids.

youtube.com/watch?v=YMhXNsbL7ro

tfw you understand most of that rant

I still do not understand the reason. Communism, genes, culture?

>Putin took down the Jewish oligarchs

Putin's closest friends are Jewish oligarchs:
Arkady Romanovitch Rotenberg (Russian: Apкaдий Poмaнoвич Poтeнбepг, born December 15, 1951 in Leningrad) is a Russian businessman and oligarch. He is co-owner (with his brother Boris Rotenberg) of the SGM (Stroygazmontazh) group, the largest construction company for gas pipelines and electrical power supply lines in Russia.

Rotenberg was born in 1951 in Leningrad, where his father, Roman, worked in management at the Red Dawn telephone factory, allowing the family to avoid living in a communal apartment.[4] Rotenberg is of Jewish ancestry.[5][6] In 1963, when he was age twelve, Rotenberg and Vladimir Putin both joined Anatoly Rakhlin's sambo club.[4]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkady_Rotenberg

Attached: Arkadi_Rotenberg_-_Moscow_Kremlin_29_Oct_2013_(crop).jpg (302x378, 24K)

fucking BASED cykas

yulia nova

How long ago have you been here? I mean I’ve been living outside Russia since 2010 and every time I come here to visit my old folks I see only positive changes. I’m saying that Russia is slowly crawling out of the shithole we were in the 90s

>t. butthurt ukrainian faggot

It's all Jewish lies to prevent Putin Trump bromance to save the white world.

These guys are literally 50 meters away from me right now with their families.

Communism and being on a different development path. Protestantism is largely responsible for western wealth.

It’s the fact that he is his childhood friend that made him rich not his Jewishness. Russian/Soviet Jews are hardly Jews in the meaning you apply to this word. How can a man who’s never ever been indoctrinated by Jew books can call himself a Jew?

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

>Antifa is connected to ISIS:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

-------------------

> A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
Deep state is in panic. Get this out! A “mentally ill” man rambling about dealing with a virus and his wife armed with military restricted weaponry were arrested before they could “carry out their mission” at the March for Our Lives:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html

Don’t let this be slid. They were plotting an attack like Las Vegas- many weapons lots of ammo. How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition? The elites are pushing for a civil war this year!!!!

——————-

>MORE

theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year

This is proof all the left and the cabal wants is to unarmed their opponents so they can impose their will on them via armed violence.

Attached: Antifa_BTFO.png (594x476, 83K)

good to hear

But that wealth is a byproduct of keeping things in order and the direct materialism which tells you to make everything as convenient as possible. And order is convenient.

Moreover and you should know this: USSR people didn’t call themselves Russians/Ukrainians/tartars/Armenians/Georgians. They proudly announced that they are Soviet people. My family have Jewish friends and they are all mixed with Russians. Look even at that guy. Does he look super Jewish to you? He is whiter than Bibi ffs

>My family have Jewish friends and they are all mixed with Russians
Saviors of the White race indeed.

Look who’s talking. We don’t care about your “white race”. Russians are not white so fuck off

Go make your ancestors research. I bet my dick you will have some Semite blood in you. I fucking guarantee it

You have to excuse the mutt, he thinks that whuite is a national identity because they have none, so they came up with one.

Attached: IMG_0363.png (476x401, 138K)

>We don’t care about your “white race”
I know.
Whether you are in America, Russia, The EU the ruling class only cares about the jewish race.
Anyone thinking help will come from anywhere else is deluding themselves.
You can only help yourselves.
>Russians are not white so fuck off
Well according to you they are part jewish so I'll take you at your word.
>Go make your ancestors research.
I already did.
>I bet my dick you will have some Semite blood in you.
No, only Anglo and Scot are in my pedigree and the DNA tests backed it up.
>I fucking guarantee it
Do you think I'm attacking you?
The ruling class everywhere marries jews.
Look at Trump's daughter and Hillary Clinton's daughter.
It isn't unique to Russia so I'm not casting stones I'm casting doubt.

which is true, russia has annexed muslim populations, what do you want him to do with them? gas them? yea they are part of russia now and he has to either treat them with respect or kick them out of the russian federation which he can't do for security reasons

I don't want to discourage you from posting.
I find your insight interesting since you are a part of the ruling class.
So tell me, what are you doing to protect this Russian race of yours?
I have heard that many Asians have settled illegally across your eastern border.
Surely in the name of the Russian race you are putting an end to this as it will eventually turn your east entirely Asiatic.

Most the population of Russia is ethnic Russian.

Dude I can’t even imagine the level of your delusion. What ruling class? What are you talking about? The intermarriage of Russian and Jews in soviet era was on all levels. Look at rotenberg. He was no one as was his father. He gained wealth during 90s and there were a bunch of others who did accumulate wealth in that period: Russians, Ukrainians, Georgians, chechens, tartars, Jews. It is not based on ethnicity. About gooks on our borders: there is a piece of land in east Siberia which is close to China and we were giving their farmers land for rent but when they fucked up the soil we banned them.

Fucking hell you are retarded
Putin is anti-nationalist for ethnic Russians, and even more so anti-European. See "Article 282: Incitement of Hatred or Enmity, as Well as Abasement of Human Dignity"
SIgned by Putin himself.
Emmanuel Macron: "Africans dhould have less children"

I got one have Ukrainians on fathers side and Russian on the other side but my grand grand father was Jewish and He didn’t like it especially when he was captured during great patriotic war (ww2 for you) and was afraid the Germans will look at his patronim name which was Israelevich. Thanks god his first was Vladimir and yeah, nazis did burn Jews. I heard it from people who actually were in auschwitz/dachau/buchenwald. The only reason my gran gran managed to doge the oven is the mere fact that he had Russian name and surname

>Putin took down the Jewish oligarchs
Guillible idiot level: over 9000
>They proudly announced that they are homo sovjeticus
And proceeded to crack down on anyone who didn't do the same. Being anything but a homo sovjeticus branded one an enemy of the people. Whose people?

>Russians
>White
What use is white skin when you don't have white culture?

Attached: Slavs.jpg (2272x2313, 1.74M)

Ofc he is against stupid nationalist rage. When stupid nazis with their face covered in tattoos go around fucking up people. You know what Russian nazi believes? Russian nazis hate Russians the most. Basically you are just a retarded with maximalism and absolute abscene of real understanding how things actually work

>nazis did burn Jews
>I heard it from people who actually were in auschwitz/dachau/buchenwald
Coming from the very origial cource of holocalust propaganda itself.
Why didn't the allied powers speak of any holocaust prior to 1947, and why were the "death camps" only on the Soviet side? Also explain Auschwitz chimney - where did it come from and why is is not connected to any building?

Bs. Because in your birth certificate you had to write in your nationality. I have my fathers and mothers birth certificates from Soviet Union and one says
Ukrainian and the other days Russian

>stupid nationalist rage
This is what Homo Sovjeticus call sovereignity and ethnic nationalism. It is something they cant have therefore they will do their best to deny the same to anyone else.

>being a nation with barbaric russian/slavic savages
no thank you

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-28 02-24-24.png (1366x768, 1.01M)

>What ruling class? What are you talking about?
OK so you're a typical jew trying to tell me a jew close to Putin is not part of the ruling class.
>The intermarriage of Russian and Jews in soviet era was on all levels.
Thanks for informing me of this.
So to be a part of the Russian race all you have to do is race mix with them?
This Russian race you're teaching me about doesn't seem very pure.
Are the muslims in Chechnya part of the Russian race?
And could you tell me why the Russian race would be interested in helping the Polish race or the French race and save them from race mixing when race mixing seems to be a part of the Russian race?
>we banned them
So you got rid of all of them?
Why not just mix them into the Russian race like the jews?
>I got one have Ukrainians on fathers side and Russian on the other side but my grand grand father was Jewish
This is what I expected when you talked about traveling the world.
>great patriotic war
I'm aware of the Russian name for the conflict though thank you for taking the time to ensure I was aware of it.
>nazis did burn Jews
The 6 million?
I know they shot many on the Eastern Front.
>The only reason my gran gran managed to doge the oven is the mere fact that he had Russian name and surname
That's very fortunate.

You see the problem with holocost is not that the Jews were burned but the fact that they decided that only they can claim genocide on their behalf. Nobody separated Jews from other victims prior to said year. And that is what drives me crazy. Even Russian Jews who took part in defense don’t claim to be a holocost survivor. And for a minute the death toll of Soviet Union was 4,5 times bigger than that of Jews

Dude I was born after it collapsed but it doesn’t take you much time observing those animals to come to conclusion that they are retarded.

This does not counter my point at all. Having loyalty to ones own nation and people was a crime, only "soviet patriotism" was premitted, all else was "fascism"

Your trolling is lame. Like really lame

Yeah, that’s true but not in the sense you are trying to convey. You could freely say that you are Russian. What you were not allowed to say is that for example Russians are better than x.

How is it trolling?
I think it's natural to ask questions when confronted with new concepts.
You told me there is a Russian race and it isn't white.
So I want to understand what you mean from your perspective.
I was looking forward to hearing more about your grandmother as well as I find stories from the war very interesting.
The only real shitposting part of my post was the first line because your stance on the issue is incredulous.

So the offical number of Jews dead in "the burn offering" is 6 mil. Only the problem is that there were barely 4 mil Jews in the entirety of Europe at the time, and after the war near 4 mil Jews claimed reparations for it.
And what "defense" are you even talkig about? What did the Soviets defend? You are invaders and occupants, not defenders of anything.

>>Emmanueala Cuckron
>>based statement
WTF? Try finding some potato for dinner, rather than write these BS

This was my entire point. Macron is a Rothschild puppet, but even he can say something "BAASED"
But of course, only Pootin can say BAASED things, as he is BASED by default.
BASED

so many proxi huilostanis