Dragon Ball Super

>Didn't stretch his arms to catch the ledge
>Didn't use Masenko to push himself through the air
PIS at it's finest.

He rolled a Nat 1 on his athletics check.

Pretty bad luck.

Super writers at it again

Imagine how awesome it'd be if the universes got combined
>Jaco and Katopesla cop adventure
>Toppo and Saiyaman adventure
>Jaco, Katopesla, Toppo, and Saiyaman crime fighting adventure arc
>Pic related
>The "no universe will be destroyed celebration buffet* catered by Yamcha
>Multiversal baseball episode where Yamcha beats Jiren thanks to his own skill
>All of the angels having Ice Cream at Bulma's house
>All of the losing Supreme Kais gving Shin the tutoring lesson he so desperately needs which will inevitably turn into an 8 way argument about their teaching skills and ways of managing a universe
>The exempted winning Supreme Kais taking lessons from the Old Kai
>Dr Brief, Bulma, and Mosco shenanigans

kekekeke

What's his endgame?

Does anyone else feel that U4's elimination was very rushed? Also, it was quite stupid for their warriors to attack others. They could've just remained hidden till the end.

Reminder that 18 has the body of a teenage boy.

>Isn't Ultra Instinct obtainable by anyone?

Yes.

"Ultra Instict Omen" (i.e., hot aura, slightly spiker hair, gray eyes) can be a saiyan-only transformation though, we don't know yet.

>Does this mean saiyan power has reached its limit with SSB?

I don't think so, but maybe it's the limit for Goku or Vegeta.

Caulifla's potential is infinite.

We'll find out in 5 minutes

Captcha: mexico wolf

>Caulifla's potential is infinite.
Only when it comes to jobbing.

They better have Freiza either get knocked out at the 5 minute mark or have him start to go hard at 5 minutes to go.
It's too poetic not to do.

>db will never be this fun or lewd again

Literally stated in a toei official video
She is DragonBall's Rey

They might as well rush it because this arc is terrible. They mishandled everything. Just end the thing.

What's her name again?

Shut the FUCK up

He's waiting for everyone to get tired against each other, then eliminated all and get the Super Dragon Balls. He will surely wish for being above Zeno-sama or something. So, someone has to eliminate him now.

Since all the bald guys already fell (Krillin, Tien Shinhan, Muten Roshi and Piccolo), I guess the next one should be Freezer. But I doubt we will have such luck. Either Toppo or Jiren should eliminate Freezer.

Frieza will sacrifice himself so that Goku can defeat Jiren.

According to the complete Retard that she is and nobody else, yes.
>SS2 zoned even after fusion and GODku nor anybody else in u7 save for the prince of no one cared about her demise
Pathetic. It also means both Goten and Trunks are closer to achieving SS3 due to them doing it in a fusion using the inferior method, and as far as we know none of them are anywhere near close.
Caulifodder also happens to be locked out of SSG due to no yamoshi ghost in non U7 verses.
Having the greatest potential is GODhan's stick and nobody else's you retarded waifufag. Just you wait for him to unlock his inner potential the same way Goku did and surpass his father again in power.

Yeah, and Rey is also supposed to be jobbing to Top Tiers in the upcoming Star Wars movie.

I bet that if SW Last Jedi is successful then Toriyama will try to copy it with DBS.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Caulifla has never jobbed, UI Goku defeated Kefla, not her. Cauli remains undefeated.

Yeah, right. No matter how many times a snake sheds its skin, it's still a snake.

If you’re part of a fusion when the fusion loses you lost

all according to Toriyama's grand design

next you're gonna say goten and trunks never jobbed

Erased

standards have changed.

now, even a drop of blood is considered daring

>Caulifla has never jobbed
Oh boy where do we even begin.

WIll Gohan get eliminated next week?

No

I hope because I want to see how crazy the chadforce goes

>Another character shown to be able to fly conveniently forgets to fly

At least one of the robots has been shown to have a jetpack too, and I bet they gloss over that too when the time comes.

I can see it guys
Vegeta jobs to Jiren
Androids get ringed out against the big ass robot or Jiren
Goku/Jiren; Frieza/Toppo; Dyspo/Gohan

No. Whether you like him or not, he's probably going to stay until the very last stages of the tournament.

Gohan has to remain in the field to fight Universe 11's warriors. So he will keep fighting even after Universe 3 is erased.

I don't get that. One Piece still has blood and it airs right after this.

>Nobody knew about tiny bug and invisidude
>They show themselves for no real reason

People with no patience shouldn't spec as rogue.

So what will he do next?

I mean when U3 is erased there will be

>Goku, Vegeta, Frieza, Gohan, 17 and 18
vs
>Jiern, Toppo, Dyspo.

So how it will it go?

Goku vs Jiren
Vegeta + Frieza Vs Toppo
17, 18 and Gohan ve Dyspo

Except Goku, all the others seem to overpower Toppo and Dyspo by far.

I'm still wondering where the hell is this headed.

>Tu-Yong Ce Confirmed to work on episode 122
Christ, what is in 122 that requires so much work?

How can the KEKforce explain this?

he was sent flying really fast and on top of that he was spinning

>Dyspo/Gohan
So that's Toei's endgame
They're both such fuck ups they'll probably fuck up simultaneously over and over and end up prolonging the fight for ages.
They'll probably milk 12 episodes out of this shit.

As amazing as that'd be, no.
>Gohanfags go nuclear in every thread
>Due to the "bald theory" they're consistently countered by Baldhan memes

Why has nobody climbed to the top of the timer column thing and just chilled there.

They'd be safe for at least half of the tournament.

Where was Chadhan when his wife needed him most?

All it really takes is to read the manga.

his turn

Watching it as Spopovich ripped her hymen to shreds.

Still eludes me as well. People loved the intensity of Z and DB was by no means tame, at least compared to how it is now.

These were stupid, but I liked that episode.

Gohan was secretly fapping to it and didn't want it to finish. In fact he got mad because Yamu told Spopovich to stop.

Vegeta vs Jiren is gonna be fucking fantastic, at least visually.

Senzu bean should fix that

I'm honestly pretty sure Frieza is never going to do anything.

Gotta animate that Gamma Burst Flash.

>at least visually.
*corrects your work*

It's called: "he's an irrelevant character, get rid of him and move on"

It probably did.

Freeza won't fight anyone in a fair 1v1.

He'll try to go for sneak attacks and surprise eliminations.

I expect that he'll get eliminated by Goku or Jiren, honestly.

He still watched his girlfriend getting fucked up by another man and didn't do anything and there's nothing that will change that.

Not exactly, pal.

+ Vegeta fights Jiren and unlocks his UI, offensive mode.
+ Vegeta loses to Jiren, but he's not out.
+ Dyspo vs Gohan. Gohan wins.
+ Toppo vs Freezer. Toppo manages to defeat Freezer, but then, he's defeated by Gohan.
+ Gohan faces Jiren to give Goku and Vegeta some time to rest, but he loses.
+ Goku and Vegeta fight as Vegetto and tire Jiren very much, but the fusions ends before the final strike and Jiren eliminates Vegeta.
+ It's Goku vs Jiren with their last energies. Goku wins.

When he gets the Super Dragon Balls, Goku wish for all the life erased from the eliminated Universes to be restored inside Universe 7.

Has Piccolo ever used masenko?

I can't tell who is more autistic, gohanfags or the people who have this seething enough hatred towards him to actually take the time to make this.

Fusions are their own character with their own consciences, personalities, motivations, powers and flaws.

Kefla jobbed to Goku's protagonism, even though she womanhandled him.

Goten jobbed to Trunks and both jobbed to 18.

>Rules of ToP
>Even if you're lying unconscious in the arena, you still win if you're the last person remaining there. These are the rules, don't hate the player, hate the game.

Goku failed to throw her out of the ring while he was at ADVANTAGE dueling her, therefore she wasn't defeated by him. Caulifla as a character remains undefeated.

This week's episode, a.k.a Piccolo's episode (partially), was arguably worse than episode 106, a.k.a Teenshinhan's episode (partially). But something that's undeniable, is that Piccolo getting eliminated due to being kicked in the back, and then FORGETTING THAT HE CAN STRETCH HIS ARMS; is way way dumber than Tenshinhan letting his guard down, and getting caught in a explosion.

This weeks episode was a 2/10, there was not a single moment that I enjoyed.

Why isn't Vegeta vs Jiren getting the same hype as Goku vs Jiren?
Fuck all you guys

I dunno who makes them, but jobber collections are funny to me

Apologize.

I'm not keeping up with this, who shot him off the edge?

Everything about Gohan screams cuckholdry

White hair = Angel Ki

Gohan will usurp beyond the gods and will ascend beyond the angels.

The series finale will be Gohan overthrowing the multiversal hierarchy and stopping deities from toying with ningen life for their own amusement.

Vegeta collaborating with Frieza to fight toppo would be amazing

I miss the old anime promo art

Why is everyone only attacking universe 7 despite Jiren and his 2 cronies still being around? In fact why don't Toppo and Dyspo help the others? I'm so confused why they are just left to stand around for like 10 episodes with no one to fight. I mean what even happened to the Toppo and Vegeta fight? They just were like meh and walked away from each other?

is it that time again?

Who is that girl?

Another shade darker and Kale would be dark enough to be Uub's sister.

i don't think senzu beans can remove the leftover cum from inside her pussy though

I don’t care about the opinions of anyone other than my veggiebros

nobody likes Vegeta besides a few niggers, if it was Gohan it would've gotten that much hype

What does his work look like? Will it be as pretty as Takahashi?

Goku jobbed way more times than that pic.

Ant-Man

Ever since Goku became an adult he's been a jobber who can't win fights on his own

Me too. There were a lot of fun ones like pic related too. I'm sure a good chunk of them have never been scanned.

Both Gohan and Videl have a cuckoldry fetish

Jesus christ how horrifying

At least Piccolo got to do some cool stuff. Krillin and Tien did literally nothing to help the team.

So basically U3 will be eliminated next, which will leave just U11 and U7 as the finalists. Also I read somewhere in a leak that Vegeta apparently attacks Jiren in an attempt to gain ultra instinct. I can see it happening.

Really wasn't expecting Piccolo to get eliminated, but I guess the writers don't want people thinking "Oh man nobody from U7 is getting eliminated how unfair blah blah" honestly wouldn't be surprised if Vegeta and Goku are the only two left while going up against Jiren. And then Jiren rings out Vegeta which will lead into the final battle between Goku and Jiren or some shit.

>Vegeta unlocking Goku's new transformation the same arc he used it

Have you ever actually watched/read DB? Vegeta is always a step behind Goku. He will learn UI next arc and job to the new villian, and then Goku learns Ultra Instinct Super Sayajin Blue Kaioken x20.

Oh shit I forgot they might likely appear in the manga this week, due to Jump Festa we are going to get a new chapter earlier than expected.

That is too boring and expected, I want the final two to be Gohan and Frieza

>Chi-chi in buruma
>Bulma in a leotard
why can't we have more of this

>Being a Gohanfag

>she womanhandled him
You wish retard.
Also, Joblifla was nearly ringed out by her own protegee and had to be saved by Hit in her first episode. You should totally count that, and also when she was saved from the pride jobbers, from Monna and when she escaped a ring out by fusing if only for extra two episodes.