Why arent you returning America back to the natives? Asians go to asia, blacks go to Africa, whites go to Europe...

Why arent you returning America back to the natives? Asians go to asia, blacks go to Africa, whites go to Europe. This is not your home. Please leave

Attached: Native-Americans-Private-Property.jpg (781x600, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=VkrbIc-OMtE
spiegel.de/international/dna-analysis-shows-native-americans-had-european-roots-a-954675.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vbayBEbIEwc
renegadetribune.com/7000-year-old-europeans-florida-north-america/
youtube.com/watch?v=4L-Rqgqxj3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This. They get their majority white first world country.

Mexican immigrants arent native to thd US either.
BTFO
Also, go to sleep lad

You don't own land because your ancestors shat your tribe out on it. That goes the same for white people willing to hand theirs over. Land ownership is taken and kept with might. There is no Africa for blacks, no Asia for Asians, and no Europe for whites.

Why don't you want to go back to Europe though? Your white ethnostate is waiting.

It is our home. Indians live on Indian land.

White Americans live on White American land.

A lot of Mexicans are Natives. The stereotypical little Mexican is a native.

>Why arent you returning America back to the natives?
Because they aren't native.

Because I'm happy where I am and never mentioned anything about wanting to live in a white ethnostate.

Europeans possessed this land long before the Olmecs (Asian/African) came in.

>not knowing that Quebec was populated first by us and only later on some Christianised Indians were invited by us to live in their current reserves (given to them by us) so that they could be protected against the pagan Indians

We were here first: youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=VkrbIc-OMtE

Europoors had no significant presence here like us mongoloid people did. It always belonged to us.

Tell me about the white Europeans who lived in Central America, South America, and what is now the U.S.
You may have came here first but you did not stay

>implying white cucks aren't the biggest hypocrites here
That's why I laugh every time I see that phrase. Also they complain about blacks despite putting them all over the world including the Americas. It's why they are cucks.

natives are americans who survived the last babylon collapse and what our future is after the coming fall as the population mixes again. they are the bastardization of multicultural religions who should be saved but most are too prideful or stubborn to remember their white ancestors. other tribes ancient cultures got blacked and so they were wiped out by whites upon contact because their "prophecy", "myths", and "gods" warned them that we are evil and so they oppossed the living God of infinite knowledge in their inferior wisdom and blind hatred because the false idols they served. we have lost the way and you are no messiah mutthead.

56% mutts gonna bark. No home.

>claim it's yours
>lose a war for it
>still claim its yours
pathetic. you were asiatic nomadic and tribal. its not our fault the white man was into organization a full millennia before you even learned to stack stone.

We lived more natural and human lives. The whites had been corrupted by the greed of the jews. They use crutches such as guns and do not have the power to weild real weapons such as the manly bow. We were better and still are. Keep playing as their proxy kikes.

bingo leaf dude. some of you syrup sipping wood elves are ok. see my post. pagans=degeneracy like off brand walmart high fructose aunt jemamas vs home distilled 100 maple gold manna.
most are too ignorant or stubborn to really ask for help

>Asians go to asia
NOOOOOOOOO
I won't leave you cunts

You will beg for paganism when society falls. To disrespect paganism is to disrespect your ancestors.

they won't because they're landsquatting subhumans

>White Americans live on White American land.
you mean jew land

A population that previously had little concept of land ownership is now demanding ownership of millions of square miles of land and infrastructure? Land and infrastructure that they made virtually zero contributions to in the past few centuries? Why should we give control of one of the most powerful countries on earth to a group of people who can't stop drinking mouthwash long enough to turn their reservations into something other than miserable hellholes?

>funny way of saying you were too stupid to use math to hone your craft or blood thirsty to domesticate animals
im sure the savage life you claim your ancestors loved is why you refuse to accept they traded whatever they could for guns without hesitation so they could kill off rival tribes and rape their women as they would to pure innocent white settlers and farmers.

>wahhhhhh im mad about evolution wahhhhhh it's not fair wahhhhhhhh
Ummm, the kikes had nothing to do with early America, because, unlike the white man, they are afraid of exploration and hard work.

Pagans will wipe the floor with you modernists when shit hits the fan. While you stay dependent on the current way, we will thrive. I will watch you and your families rot from disease. You will be murdered in the streets and starve. All the while we will be prepared. Thank Odin

Attached: 698.png (500x431, 157K)

>they
i meant white americans retard. i'm asian, why would i leave?

you think the asians are going to play along with that? if whites left their colonial lands, the chinese would just waltz in and genocide the natives(like we didn't) without any remorse. you are lucky you got colonised by europeans first.

The white barbarian may have very well deserved to be raped.

Whites were the first inhabitants of North America. Everyone else needs to go back where they came from.

Attached: 1518049299583.jpg (628x609, 181K)

>impotent brown rage: the post

Attached: 15400970_354152618285115_814660301346514790_n.jpg (480x637, 36K)

Why cant you just leave us alone. You killed the bison

because we wouldn't take the goblinos back

Amerimutts have no right to speak about browns. I only accept those words from the real whites.

and europeans evolved from niggers, so i guess this is african land

>I will watch you and your families rot from disease
You sound angry. Please accept this blanket as a token of friendship.

Attached: blanket.jpg (1244x800, 152K)

no I wont because my Gods image is what we derive roman time in Hyrule's clocktown from and how we multiply among the Earth.

paganism makes for good games but is unworthy of worship and has no place among the stars of Heaven nor recorded in the book of life. I hope it gives you hell as your "tribe" gets genocided by nigger gangs and white clans. (you) deserve to be forgotten and erased from history for your sins against the man who feeds and clothes you and provides other resources like electricity.

>50% Scottish
>50% English
>blonde / blue eyes
I'm whiter than most Europeans idiot .

Attached: 1495596575750.jpg (786x733, 119K)

i will when every non white leaves europe and every non native american leaves america

Le 56% blanket trick

What's your hair and green color dear user?
I'd like to study some whiteology.

Even if we lose in your eyes we shall remain the true victors so as long as we stay honorable to our deaths. We fought like men while you held crutches for your lack of manlihood. The human race grows weaker and weaker by the day thanks to new tools. I am glad our ancestors got to live out their lives as true men longer than you christcuck Europeans did.

Attached: a59c6476141ca73039fff02cba319326.jpg (480x640, 150K)

>Asians go to asia
You do know what American natives are right?

Fuck off, red nigger. The world belongs to whites.

Mexican Indians were the most evil and degenerate culture ever created on Earth. They did thousands of human sacrifices per year. Their own gods told them to stop and they wouldn't. Just pure evil.

>Native tribes that engaged in; war and genocide over territory bitch that they got their shit pushed in by conquering people (and their bacteria)

Keep deluding yourself. Some people are better adapted to different locations. If you whites are so strong then go and conquer the world right now. You can't. Stay in Europe, that is your home and its for the best interest you leave the rest of the world alone.

spiegel.de/international/dna-analysis-shows-native-americans-had-european-roots-a-954675.html

North America is Aryan land.
Prove me wrong corn niggers.
>Pro tip: You cant

Attached: 008069296.jpg (487x403, 42K)

WE

>Mestizo
you can't stay either. The Navajos worst enemy were mestizo Mexicans trying to convert and destroy them.

youtube.com/watch?v=vbayBEbIEwc

renegadetribune.com/7000-year-old-europeans-florida-north-america/

We were here first hogan niggers

Aztecs were fucking powerful. Our men would offer themselves to death because they had huge balls. Implying that our "sacrifices" were anywhere near bad just shows how weak you are. Be a man. Offer yourself and your captured enemies to face death head on.

Attached: Popocatepetl-and-Princess-Iztaccihuatl-695x1024.jpg (695x1024, 161K)

Prove me wrong

Attached: 0635989-864.png (537x771, 252K)

Mexicans aren't natives
Mexico got BTFO by the natives

Attached: 1444818176056.jpg (319x477, 117K)

You don’t even exist anymore. The tribes are all just one amalgamation of alcoholics and half breeds. You can thank your ancestors for losing.

You were assimilated into the brown culture. If you do not change your ways your homeland will become brown as well ;)

Most Indians have died or bread with whites. It would be fucking stupid if everyone just packed up and left one day. Really stupid. And you're argument is shit.

See Injuns were actually Eurasians

>memeflag
Opinion discarded

We are mongoloid Eurasoids

>Injuns
They're mongoloids. Literally.

>we
>memeflag
>blatant lies
makes me think

interesting. Still assuming it's true, it doesn't really change much. Especially if they were not here at the age of discovery.

>it doesn't really change much.
Kek. Finders keepers, nigger.

That's not how it works user. Since injuns are really just Siberians does this mean the Americas are Siberian clay? Besides these stone age Europeans are not the ancestors of modern Europeans (assuming they never went back). In fact, are they related to modern natives or were they just killed off?

You didnt stay here though. At least you didnt stay white here by the time your white brothers came back.

So powerful they don’t exist anymore.

You got the “were” part right.

>At least you didnt stay white here by
According to (((modern science))))

Your own people thank white gods for their existence.
>t. white goy who grew up surrounded by red niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=4L-Rqgqxj3M

>Y-YOU HAVE TO RESPECT THE DEAD OY
>NO YOU CANT TEST THESE MUMMIES BURIED ON TOP OF EACH OTHER GENERATIONS AFTER ONE ANOTHER GOY
>THEY HAVE BLONDE AND RED HAIR BECAUSE TIME DYED IT GOY
Fuck you and fuck sub-human corn niggers.

You first.

kek. says you. Blood religions don't just wear off.

Paganism is blood religion. Europens, mexicans, asains and africans....everyone needs to go back to their blood religions.

Burn christians alive this time.

>Implying we'd let some non-white mutts come here

>kek coming from a fingol

I’m an amerimutt, I have no other homeland

>Whiter than you Mohammed!

Attached: 1505078149210.png (1794x1070, 423K)

>powerful
>empire died in almost no time at all
>only ever conquered tiny tribes
>killed their best men for fun
>only the rejects and retards were left to breed
>gene pool declined in quality
>descendants are now tiny horrid goblin people with low IQs, drinking problems, and violent tendency

Irish/German here.
Still have my balls.

this does make me think

You moronic savages wouldn't even know what to do with the place if we left. Have fun watching what's left of your race drown in alcohol.

Let's try it. Leave and we will become a super power in 20s years flat

You would let the cartels/drug lords take over
Lets be honest here.

>be white
>complain about non-whites
>move to places populated by non-whites instead of staying in your white homeland
>"ok user, then why dont you just go home"
>"REEEE DON'T TELL US TO LEAVE"
Hmm

1. Natives had no concept of land ownership. They had no fences or monument markers. When asked how much for their land, they simply replied with: "How can we sell our Mother?"

2. American Whites are not allowed to return to Europe. Red Ice did a video on this, if you care to find it.

Aryans were here first though????

>REEEE DON'T TELL US TO LEAVE
>t. red niggers

Superpowers require finances, weaponry and leadership.

North America is all Solutrean First Nations land.
Siberians were not first and never owned this continent.
Asia is right there if you want to go home now wagon burners.

>WE WERE HERE FIRST
You didn't stay. "Finders keepers, nigger".

Keep barking amerimutt

>amerimutt
Look at my flag, baka. Better yet, actually read my posts.

Native Americans were killing each other for long time before Europeans arrived.

>he said as he didn't go back to his true ancestral home land
Wew

>WE WERE HERE FIRST
You can not prove me wrong

The Younger Dryas killed off most European Clovis and all the mega fauna.
The "Clovis comet".
The beringia theory was debunked with science and today smart Anthropologists all support the solutrean theory since the oldest human remains, DNA, art and tools found are European and on the east Coast.
These dumb La raza spics have no clue about American history.

Attached: Screenshot (280).png (981x573, 403K)

Solutrean First nations of the Four Winds.

Attached: spirit dude.jpg (850x574, 39K)

>meanwhile Europeans were doing what to other Europeans?

Attached: 1521693918731m.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

Reread
>You didn't stay. "Finders keepers, nigger".