Why does Sup Forums hate Bush so much? The man is a hero...

Why does Sup Forums hate Bush so much? The man is a hero, he helped to keep this country safe by passing the Patriot Act and creating the Department of Homestyle security.

He defeated Al Queda and the Taliban and helped capture and kill Osama Bin Laden.

He lowered taxes, protected gun rights, protected life by putting an end to stem cell destruction.

All of his policies are aligned with Sup Forums's so why disconnect.

Attached: 29-george-w-bush-trump-inauguration.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/
markdotzler.com/Mark_Dotzler/WTC_Artists.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>t. Boomer

He single handedly ruined America with the treasonous 9/11 coverup and subsequent wars for Israel. Hell is too good for him.

He was better than obama

Muslim extremists did 911, the evidence is all there, how else do you explain the Muslim hijackers and the Muslim vouces on the black boxes?

Jew loving cuckservative globalist.
Everything wrong with the anti white republican christfag party

I don't hate George Bush.
I know he's an illuminati shill, I know he doesn't give a fuck about anyone but himself and his family, I know he's been responsible for countless evil deeds and maybe even partaken in some himself, but I can't hate him.

He's a likeable guy.

Attached: CKWJ5wh.gif (340x240, 1.81M)

He wasted so much tax money on shit hole the middle east.

Perhaps because he's a fake Texan who sucks Saudi/Israeli cock?

One time coke head, born on 3rd base and an utter failure of a president. He makes Trump look like an intellectual. A psuedo Christian who has to live with the fact that he killed over 500k innocent people. But hey, he cleared brush on a ranch, just like that actor president, so he must be cool.

Maine-elite don't ever become Texan overnight. That's exactly what people bought.

Attached: this-idiot.jpg (591x768, 167K)

Assuming that the official narrative regarding 9/11 is true, the only change for intelligence services was the creation of the DNI. Everything else was overreach, which has made the USA a much worse place and cost them trillions of dollars.

The shills are coming to call you a neocon in 1...2..

KYS faggot.
Sage

bait

here they are

How do you explain WTC7?

Fuck Bush.
He would sell us out in a heartbeat for his own interests.
He's a globalist cuck.
Bush is absolutely no different than a Clinton.

Attached: GetAWhiff.gif (245x253, 986K)

He was in fact the alst president of a United States of America.

Answer this question:

If Bush and his administration were so dumb and bad, how come the US geopolitical moves are still based on the ideas of his administration? Why Obama couldn't find a better way to do it? Why can't Trump find a way to do it that is different from Bush's?

If everything that he did was a mistake why didn't Obama or Trump revert the things that he did? They just kept following his policies.

Attached: prowar.jpg (2560x1620, 2.98M)

Are you seriously that retarded? The empire started meddling in the ME in 1953, did you really think Bush started this shit?

Attached: Mossadeq.jpg (210x312, 40K)

I miss Bush he's better than both Obama and Trump. He was a man of integrity who respected our constitution. I was really hoping for his brother Jeb or Marco Rubo to be elected.

I wrote in Jeb Bush's name on my ballot. 2016 election offered tge worst two choices ever, two New Yorkers. All New Yorkers are corrupt.

Bush made me proud of this country, the country has gone down the shitter on Obama and Trump's watch.

Attached: 6a00d8341c01ff53ef0134888a726c970c-800wi.jpg (576x433, 62K)

Sup Forums tinfoilers have been socialized during the 2000s, when hating on Bush was the online zeitgeist. And they cannot help but believe in memes, so you get this disconnect.

American geopolitics changed a lot since 9/11. The government entered a different phase, focusing now in toppling a list of country leaders. They also entered a full surveillance mode. Since Bush got out of the white house no such big change happened.

I never stated that Bush was the designer of the modern american geopolitics. So, no, your claim that I'm retarded is based on something I didn't even say. I just said that his policies are still the guidelines being used and none of the new presidents changed that in the slightest. Of course the US was already on the ME before him. His dad was there ffs.

Attached: pepe3.png (713x611, 26K)

>muh Jews
>muh globalism
>muh middle east
Spot the sandniggers.

Protip: Nobody care about your desert shithole, Bush could eat Arab babies alive on TV and nobody would care. So stop crying.

Underrated post.

Can confirm the going down the shitter under Obama. I was on vacation in the US during the Bush era and during the Obama era and it was almost like two different countries.

Bush era was comfy as fuck

Its always a good idea to let the government use public fear to invade our privacy i.e. patriot act fuck you op

This thread shows perfectly that you mutts are too retarded to grasp that your jewish overlords are destroying the world for their interests.

Attached: Ami go home 2.jpg (350x508, 49K)

>posts hatespeech and incites crime 24/7
>muh privacy
Doesn't seem to have much of an effect on your personal life.

Schleich di Tschusch.

>Bush era was comfy as fuck

Except for that one time...

Attached: GettyImages-1161124.0.jpg (1200x800, 151K)

says the actual mutt country. oh don't worry though, i fully blame you animals for passing your jews onto us

>hatespeech

Mutt detected? Slati u pičku materinu

Attached: 1502319499246-pol.jpg (634x459, 42K)

>He gave us obama
ftfy

Fire and debris from one of the towers fell and landed on that building catching ot on fire, that or someone was chain smoking vigarettes over the stress over what was happening over next door, and accidentally thew a butt that was still on fire in the trash. No evidence of a bomb or anything like that in nature, stp watching Lose Change

Attached: 1493893236137.png (949x1103, 920K)

Jews in America favour Muslims over evangelical Christians. Puts this into perspective doesn't it. pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/

Attached: 1505690023650.jpg (640x512, 64K)

>tinfoilers
Guess who Trump just appointed.

Attached: 1444942183688.png (865x8453, 499K)

Sure, the small office fire that went out hours before the demolition made all 81 steel beams melt at once so it could collapse symmetrically.
I don't blame you for not knowing engineering basics, I blame you for not fact checking and believing the retarded official narrative

Attached: 1521790941095-pol.gif (300x148, 990K)

The stell was made maliable by the heat, the weight snd pressure ca7sed the collapse.

Saddam Hussein funded terrorists and it's been proven that he gassed his own people with mustard, that's a WMD.

>e-team
>gelatin b thing
>wtc7
Just kill yourself user.

markdotzler.com/Mark_Dotzler/WTC_Artists.html

Attached: jewsdid911.jpg (700x522, 117K)

What was in wtc 7? Is that a radio station?

Masturb8

>passing the Patriot Act

which Obama then used to spy on American citizens for literally no reason.

And how do you explain free fall for the first 2 seconds? Again, learn some mechanical engineering basics or watch a video on jewtube that explains it so even a mutt can understand

Tried to give amnesty to illegals
Stupid pointless Wars
Textbook Cuckservitive
Voted for Hillary

Trump is a tool, worst President ever.