Pokemon I Choose You 2

Pokemon I Choose You 2

With Wit Studio, from AoT

anime saved again

Ash's eyes have never been this round before.

How can Ash look so bishounen but at the same time so weird-looking?

So,is the movie a sequel to the latest arc?I know nothing after the Sinnoh(Pearl/Diamon/Platinum) era

Reminder that Sun and Moon are so shit that the movie studio would rather remake old movies.

Who is this new pokegirl?
Are there lewds already?

Holy shit she's so fucking cute.

I like that design much more than SM stuff.

What do I have to do to drown in pussy as much as Ash?

Damn, Ash's new girl looks like a Gyaru.

Is Pokemon going to adapt the Gyaru Trend too.

Is Ash the luckiest protag ever?

10 year old school dropout yet has one of the best harem in anime/manga.

Be blessed by Ho-Oh.

>Ash's newest chick is a gyaru
(lol

Was this really necessary?

You say that like it's something bad.

Too old

Her pussy stank so all she gets are robot Stuffuls

Naturally brown girls can only be classified as gyaru if they are half Japanese according to hentai.

If they aren't Japanese, they are simply brown girls.

>BLACK TIME will come over to Pokemon at last

fat rolls are an essential part of fucking girls, user.

u need a good hold while pinning them down

>Jynx will finally become the main pokemon of a main character

THE TRUMP AGE IS THE AGE OF NEO RACISM

I wonder if we will get to see a movie version with the Ash-Greninga arc.

I don't play or watch pokemon but I can appreciate the girls.

this

Directed by XY's director, no less.

Does that mean they arent making s3?
Which studio is working on AoT s3 right now?

My son is so handsome.

it's actually popular in Japan while XY&Z got mediocre to average ratings.

>AoT
Shit anime
>Wit Studio
Yes. Now I'm hyped for this. Wit Studio is amazing.

Who cares about ash, post more of the girl homos!

Most of the Poke girls suck besides the older females.

>AoT
>shit anime

choose one, hypsterfag

>choose one
Shit

Nah. Volcanion and hoopa movie bombed. 20th movie did much better at box office. So xyz fault

>Ash has a different face every season now
What happened?

The animators got bored of the same 90's stock Ash. Playing around with the style is fun and a good way to see what works with others.

I for one, don't mind getting cute shota Ash and qt gyaru.

How was Sun & Moon? It's the only shit that I haven't watched yet.

That doesn't tell me anything.

This is film 21 (name TBA), most likely a sequel to film 20 (titled "Pokémon: I choose you!), a reboot of the series.

It isn't shit but it's mediocre. If you believe it's good just end yourself

Also, forgot to mention: these films are unrelated to the TV series.

Imagine if somehow they decide to make her the main love interest of Ash, the BTFO would be unreal.

Took a sol spin on things which turned out to be a lot better than its previous formula over the past 20 years. Battles are rare but are really good most of the time when they do have them. Also the girls are really cute, see the webm again.

Why not?
We entered the age of gyaru so it only makes sense.

Satoshi is my son, thank you very much.

I noticed that
Are the producers even aware that this show is aimed at little kids and not your typical otaku?

>Are the producers even aware that this show is aimed at little kids and not your typical otaku?

Is it though? That may have been true 20 years ago, but isn't it fair to say that by this point it can be acknowledged that a considerable portion of the audience are nostalgia-fags?

I think one of the producers even said that fanservice was the reason why the heroines are replaced so often.

Are you stupid? You can't have anime aimed at little kids without at least trying to introduce some kind of fancervice that they will unconciously like.

I miss old school Pokemon. Between this and Jame's huge fake boobs, the season was definitely more aimed at Japanese kids, meaning they could get away with some shit

I remember this chapter, fucking nips inserting their fetsih into my mind.

a slut

fuck yes

Anime Art aside, I wonder what kind of surprises this alternative continuity could give us. I mean, from the previous one, we already saw things from the original story and altered details.

So, I wonder, which Pokemon will have Ash in this movie. In the previous movie, we saw Pikachu, Butterfree (released) and Charizard. It was quite boring.

+ If this movie is a remake from the Orange Islands, then Ash should still have Pikachu and Charizard.
+ And if they are respecting the original story, I guess Ash should have the only two Pokemon that Ash captured here: Lapras and Snorlax.
+ Charizard, Lapras and Snorlax made part of one of Ash's strongest Pokemon's team ever.
+ However, since in this continuity, Bulbasaur and Squirtle were never captured, then which Pokemon could Ash have? We saw Heracross in the credits of the previous movie, but that shouldn't happen until Johto.
+ Will Ash have some of his Johto Pokemon? If not, maybe Pokemon he never captured in the original story? Maybe Pokemon from his other partners? How about Ash with an Onix, Poliwrath or even a Scyther?

I wouldn't be surprise. Also it would be funny, mainly to see how everyone reacts to it.

Creating a cute slice-of-life anime for the kids and a higher quality and more action-oriented movie series seems to be the best choice then. I feel they should replace Ash in the anime but continue his journey in the movies.

I'm hoping they say fuck it and have Ash achieve everything he should have in the main anime.

>Movie still set prior to the Indigo League
>Ash captures more Pokemon and fully evolves them (Potentially Pokemon from other generations like a Lucario to expand on Ash having Aura or something)
>Learns how to use aura and becomes an Aura Guardian eventually
>Wins the Indigo League and loses to the E4 in the third movie with the next trilogy being set in Johto and ending in him defeating the Elite Four and becoming Champion of Kanto and Johto

Ash is not James Bond user, he can't carry he movies without a series to fall back.

Who is this? Best girl?

So has Pokemon's mainline continuity moved to the movies while the anime is now filler/advertisement for the games?
If they decided to stick with just that girl and develop her relationship with Ash in a genuine way, it would be awesome.

Is that girl Cynthia's daughter too?

Will every female movie companion have some connection to Cynthia from now on?

This is so obvious though.
At least with May and Misty it was more subtle

>but isn't it fair to say that by this point it can be acknowledged that a considerable portion of the audience are nostalgia-fags?
The show is always made for new generations of kids. Most "nostalgiafags" don't watch the show anymore they just play the games.

>not posting the superior version

Does Sup Forums have good taste?

So how does these I Choose You movies work?

Are they in a separate canon?

>Serena and Sabrina not on top 5
Yeah, that's pretty bad taste.

why are gyarus a thing now

>top 4 are all among the greatest girls
>Misty doesn't make it into top 10
I'm pleasantly surprised

OP's girl is human Ho-Oh

Yeah, they are an AU retelling of Ash's journey.

S&M is a lewd anime with a kinky name

Actually Lugia's song played when she was onscreen, so I assume that she has a connection to Lugia like Ash has with Ho-oh. It would be cool if they are like counterparts to each other.

Is Sophocles in anime form?

Is this just for video games only because a lot of anime girls from the Pokemon Series didn't make the list like Misty's sisters and the Christmas Cakes Ash encountered.

God I wish that were me. I don't even care, the things I would do to that pokemon.

It was pokegirls in general.

He is /ourguy/

I bet ten bucks that the girl will lose her gyaru look by the end of the movie.

Definitely not mediocre. It's good for what it is, nice action and impressive animation.

based, probably their Cynthia and Dawn fantasies lead up to this

James huge tits are burned in my retina

This are the i choose you movies user, they aimed to both of them

>Misty that low
I'm not surprised Sup Forums has such awful taste.

Bottom girl looks like she's from a Rumiko Takahashi work. Also one thing I like about these movies is the concept of Ash/Satoshi traveling alone and occasionally have one-off companions.

But having one-off companions would mean that the movies might as well be standalone, and that would make them just a remake of the old movies minus the extra cast of Misty/May/whoever was the girl of the moment and the other dudes. Giving these movies continuity and also a fixed cast is what could make them good.

>traveling alone and occasionally have one-off companions.
Thats how I unironically want the rest of my life to be

I will never ever get the Cynthia meme.

is it true that SM lost its budget in animation because XY/XYZ was such a flop even though it was great but nobody gave a shit about gen 6?
it would explain why they burnt their budget and it didn't return in investment so they just invested that type of quality into movies instead where it's guaranteed to get money back

I'm so tired of ash, why cant we have a reset with Akari has the main character?

Sabrina hex maniac Lana Skyla Flannery and whitney need to be higher up

>unironically liking Misty
The only good Misty is the HGSS Misty and she's not even in the poll so whatever