RUINED

RUINED

twitter.com/hadenshi/status/939986472752443392

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=53SUc-kAfDc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

moeblob Satoshi>middle-aged, fat Mexican Satoshi from SM anime

He's competing for shota of the year at this rate.

is the title literally I CHOOSE YOU again?

Who is satoshi

Holy fuck he is hot

Also WIT studio??

Oh god, what the fuck did they to him again

What is curently happening in the anime? Is he still on the island with the brown qt and the water girl?

Why is he so cute?

Why isn't a franchise as big as Pokémon animated by a better studio?

the song at the end is Lugia's theme from the 2000 movie, so it might be

Picked the fuck up.

Is it wrong I wanna fug that Ash?

They freaking ruined Serena thought.

>that qt.3.14
Holy fuck. That My dick. Why does Pokemon have the best girls?

>Melody grew up and became a gyaru
>Ash is still 10 and more of a twink than ever

All their design efforts go into girls and they just phone in on the pokemon

No, i want to fuck him too

holy jesus i can see the doujins already

somebody contact terufuu. It's an emergency.

Wait, what the fuck is going on?

>Lugia's song
What did they mean by this?

Gyaru is the future.

>Melody
>green eyes

I don't care for the anime, but I like that it hints of what Switch game is going to be.

>You can fight Red and Blue in Sun and Moon
>Team Rocket returns for Ultra
>The I Choose You movie
>Now Ash's hat resembles his original one

Will the first console Pokemon game going to be a revisit or remake of gen 1?

Please be 2000 movie remake

What's the point of watching this? He'll never win anything that matters. He'll never age. He'll never make any progress.

The only thing that changes is the appearance of his fucking critters which also look more and more ridiculous with every new region while his old ones are rotting away in Oak's basement.

I'm glad I stopped watching this like a decade ago. It'd be a pain to go through several seasons of the same shitty plot.

It's a movie, it's not bound by the same constraints as the TV anime.

Something something I have the taste of a 10yo kid so I like it yadda yadda it's about the journey not the destination blah blah I just want to see muh porkymanz animated etc.

>What's the point of watching this?
cute anime girls

>It has been 17 years
youtube.com/watch?v=53SUc-kAfDc

You don't need to sit through twenty minutes of mediocre cartoons weekly to get those.

No way they are the same person

>we want the Lillie audience

Doesn't this board do that all the time anyway?

we will see

I think you mean improved. Look how fucking cute he is.

WIT studio? Someone explain.

THICC

2nd re-vamp movie?

L-LEWD

>It has been 17 years

Why is Nebby not in the motherfucking bag? Fuck.

Melody? From The second movie with Lugia?

geez, look at that 90's fashion

What's with that Pokemon the Movie 2000 cover anyways? I can understand Pikachu, Bulbasaur, and Slowking being up there, but there's no reason for Mankey, Vaporeon, Marowak, or really most of the other ones.

When will these fucks learn that WE DO NOT WANT TO SEE ASH AND PIKACHU ANYMORE!?

And yet all those things hold true for the movies.

>implying
Poketards would have an aneurysm. Change is scary you see.

Stupid sexy ash

We have been saying that ever since Johto ended

God get ready for some Sawano remixed Pokemon music

Delicious

>This THICC goddess
Pick it the fuck up.

How come pic related never took off? Would have been 10x more exciting to see than this rehashed dribble that they keep turning out. At least Pokemon Generations was somewhat fun to watch.

I forgot how exciting those trailers were. Wasted opportunity that never went anywhere though...

I wanna suck his shota dick, no homo.

OLM the main studio for Pokemon always has close relation with Production IG.
They've done multiple project together since good ol days.

Not surprising if IG let its subsidiary to do this project.
Also, another IG subsidiaries like Xebec & Signal MD have done multiple projects with OLM too before WIT.

Seek help.

The manga is still kind of going on so it has it's fans. But I wish it was more popular, and had a proper anime adaptation.

>Pokeedge adventures
>this piece of shit is regarded as the best entry in the pokecrap franchise.

Shit has been going downhill since the start.Sinnoh era was the last good one and had my favorite fapping material Cynthia

I dropped it around Sinnoh.
Just lost its magic around that time, but sure was fun and interesting to read up until then.

I want to fuck either this or XY's Ash.

What the fuck? What was edgy about it?

lmao im gay

lamo

We know, user. We know.

XY Ash is too squareish for my taste. I like the alola and this movie one.... not a shotafag at all btw... not me

THAT'S MELODY???

XY Ash is still best Ash

Will his best pokemon will ever return?

Acceptable taste.

No, Melody has blue eyes.

Why the fuck did he lose.

All big anime are animated by shit studios. The bigger they are, the more motivation they get to cut corners wherever possible

Wasn't special snowflake enough to beat the power of EVERYONE'S FAVORITE GENWUN POKEMON CHARIZARD

There's a single panel where someone has their Charmeleon cut down an Arbok that gets posted around. Anything past that isn't even remotely edgy, though I haven't read past Black/White.

Shouldn't you be in the trash?

Ash is just not allowed to win canon leagues, that's all.

Anything that's slightly darker than G rated is edgy to kids these days.

>hating Ash-Greninja
>loving this faggot of a villain

Didn't zinnia get impaled by fug? What about Guzma smashing his glasses against his forehead?

Zinnia getting FUGGED was pretty hardcore, but it only made her a wheelchair cripple. and SM is pretty tame

What's with these new continuity movies? Are they trying to shift the main character position to an Ash of another dimension?

So it is.

18 years for too be Ash's Main Girl Melody played the long game

Gen 7 was basically one huge gen-one nostalgia trip. This is probably the only time they get to remake those movies with an updated take on them.

Movies were doing really badly and just getting lower and lower numbers. Reboot movie had really high numbers they hadn't seen in years, so the next movie is a sequel to the reboot rather than going back to tv tie ins people don't care about.

They really hadn't been able to make the movies and legendary Pokemon in them feel important enough for years anyway.

let's them do different stuff instead of having to tie it into the shitty regular ashnime episodes. I actually liked M20 more than any of the previous 5 shitty movies.

To be fair, Pokemon movie doing badly is basically what other movies have as doing well, so success is rather relative.

I legitimately don't get it. From what I heard of the new season it involves Ash retiring from Pokemon leagues and fucking around at an island school. Why couldn't he retire after winning? Why did he have to lose? I would've understood if he'd been trying to fight another league, but he isn't, so why not give him a win?

To be fair, Dragonbreath does leave a chance of paralysis.

This fucking thread

S/M went from Ash hanging around at school to Ash fighting UBs in an alternate dimension and we're at the middle of the season.

I wonder what the writers are planning for the rest of the season...

You sure we're at the middle of the season? Chances are we are getting a new gen of Pokemon this year for the Switch, and the anime will probably follow whatever the new game is.

To be fair, it's easy to see why the previous movies were lowering in numbers. Ash and friends are in some new city, town, region, whatever. Some new advertising gimmick Pokemon of the film pops up, and is either causing trouble or being hounded by some one-off villain, while a new character also comes along for the ride for either the feels or for exposition. Shit escalates, someone may or may not die / come close to death, the side character does yaddayadda and may complete a personal arc in the movie if they had enough relevance to even have one, the threat is handled, and the main pokemon gets to live on and fly off, status quo is god and everything goes back to normal.

Goddamnit, you made me think my first anime crush was back.

>shitting on based Ya Boy

shittiest taste

>he thinks Gen 8 Switch is coming 2018

This fucking song has stuck with me so much, it's so good. Always get Icewind Dale vibes from it.

USUM were barebone so that GF could focus on the Switch.