You'll never make chocolates with a sexy mass murder who eats people...

You'll never make chocolates with a sexy mass murder who eats people. Must have been a strange turn of events that lead up to this happening.

Silly and gluttonous Tohka, eating most the ingredients before they even have a chance to use them

Someone really needs to pull that stick out of Kotori's ass. Or steal and hide those black ribbons. Always amuses me how judgmental she is of others, while she herself has a retarded gimmick where her hair accessories determine her personality.

cute clock

Why make a DAL thread this late again?

I wasn't necessarily looking to make a DAL thread, I was just amused that they are making chocolates with that murderer like it's normal. Anime only fag here for the most part.

Origami is my wife.

>they are making chocolates with that murderer like it's normal.
A lot happened.

But she's a cute murderer. I'd make chocolates with her too.

Yeah, I would guess so.

Not worth the risk to me. But to each their own.

Probabluy because in the latest volume they are working together to fight against a common enemy.

That enemy weak against sweets?

You sound completely different from most casuals who watched the anime. I can tell that you are not fond of Kurumi that much. That's good.

This is the calm before the storm, only Kotori is annoyed by the fact she is hanging around and Origami keeps track of her actions but the rest of the girls are much more carefree.

Yet she keeps her girlish figure. Simply amazing!

Any progress on vol.17 by the way?

[x] Touch Tohka's tohkas

She's still better than Miku...

Any girl in this series is better than Miku. That's why she's "worst girl".

No, as far as I know they are still on chapter 1.

DAL has plot you know?

Kill yourself cancer

No, that's not good. Kurumi is the only top-tier girl in the series, so not liking her is the equivalent of admitting to have shit taste.

Season 3 would be out by the time they finish translating the volume.

Retard

I welcome you to say that in a normal DAL thread, not in those clockthreads of yours.

It's the opposite though. She is the normalfag bait girl in the series, liking her is admitting you have pleb tier tastes.

But she's cute.

Preferring non-moeblobs over moeblobs doesn't mean you're a normalfag. It means you have taste.

Preferring characters just for her design and nothing else means you are not better than a normalfag and you would be satisfied with eating shit as long as it looks good.

I can't believe every normalfag sees Kurumi as the face of DAL yet know nothing about her. You just like her becuase of her design and her retarded personality.

I doubt they are that stupid. Tohka is the face of the series and she is the only character that is always featured in Magazines whenever the LN/anime/games are being advertised.

That's official stuff and nips. Here in the weat it's all kurumk this kurumi that.

You mean the west? I don't know how the west is relevant to the series when they don't even buy the BDs or the novels.

Because she's the only interesting character. The others are either retarded or just unlikable.

Is origami 3D printing white chocolate for valentines?

origami is truly a SHIT.

I'm talking about normalfags liking Kurumi in general in the west. They think Kurumi is all the matters and that. Basically normalfag bait like you said.

>one of the biggest retards in the series
>interesting
I would ask you to explain what is so interesting about her character but you probably don't even read the novel and won't be able to answer me but if you do then go ahead and say what makes her so interesting.

>retarded
Tell that to Kurumi. She's the most retarded character of them all.

She's making a chocolate figure.

If you think she's interesting, you might have wanted to pay more attention to her character and goals rather than her design. In short you don't give a crap about what she wants, you only like her for her design. That's the problem we have with you

What do you mean by "we have a problem"? Clockfags are cancerous but their presence shouldn't bother since you actually read the novel so why care what they do in their separated threads?

I don't. I just think it's a problem Kurumi is too much of a normalfaf bait that everyone but us are clockfags.

and why would that be a problem? Tohka wins almost all of the popularity polls in japan. In the latest Kadokawa heronie or some other polularity contest, she ranked among the top 10 while Kurumi didn't, not only that but Dark Tohka also ranked on the list. You are the first person that I see in these threads that is worried about what the normlalfag sites and their posters think about Kurumi.

I'm not worried, just kind of angry that clcokfags who know nothing about the character make stupid comments and think DAL in general is worthless without her. If that were the case, Kurumi's spin off would be selling nearly as much as DAL does which is not the case.

Again, that shouldn't even be a problem. Do you also get angry when whatever low effort Hollywood production sells millions? We managed to get rid of the shitposting in these threads because we also got rid of that type of mentality.

What is Ogami doing?

Origami**

Making a 1/12? chocolate sculpture of herself

Kurumi a cute