Got a white based GF

Well guys I finally got myself a girl friend. Not only is she cute but she is successful, loves video games and loves to fuck. All that rough sex shit I am into, she is also into. Our dates consist of her coming over, us smoking weed, playing games or watching tv and then every two hours we fuck for 30 minutes like anaimals and she always swallows.

Going back to school, getting a job, a car, my own place and getting /fit/ finally paid off. If I can do it you can too.

Attached: 53B8BFF2-C186-41EE-A000-E48340FD962D.jpg (852x1024, 117K)

>smoking weed and wasting your life with video games
fucking degenerate

Sounds kike you’re both absolutely degenerate. Also reported for pron you fucking faggot enjoy the ban

She doesn't exactly sound like wife material mate..... but at least you're getting some experience I suppose.

>smoking weed
Don't have children, please.

Sounds kinda degenerate

nice slide thread nigger shill, also keep your degenerate pictures out of my board. Back to and with you. Smoking weed and imaginary rough sex what a cool alpha male

degenerate

Not your blog mate but gz anyway

Define success

Kisess Virgins detected aka future school shooters

Why would I want a wife while I’m still in college? I’ll trade up when I’m in my career.

I want a daughter!

Now this just looks like a Reddit post.

Bitter virgins

She makes 60k a year in profit selling cosplay costumes.

that sounds pretty standard for a new relationship, aside from the weed you fucking degenerate

Successless virgin detected aka future welfare recipient and most likely a dirty hobo windshield wiper at red lights in a liberal infested city

this

>degenerate sex
>weed
>cosplaying
Return to Christ or kill yourselves.

Attached: Stefan_Lochner_-_Last_Judgement_-_circa_1435.jpg (1280x930, 355K)

How is nature degenerate?

I work in IT and make 30k part time while I finish my degree. What is it that you do? Oh that’s right you live at home with no job and no degree. Your parents hate you. You are a total failure.

So she fell for the Jewish succes memes then

Whatever helps you get through your lonely sexless, friendless successless life as a stay at home son

Wow you fucking cuck, you got yourself a useless junkie woman. You should probably KYS

sound like a couple of faggots tbqh

where'd you meet her, little buddy?

fpbp

You make an entire 30,000 a year in "IT" that's actually really fucking bad and you should feel ashamed. Sick larp though, your "girlfriend" makes twice as much selling cosplay shit in your imagination.

Nice one, OP
Good for you. Make sure you wife and impregnate her

Go stick some natural sulfur up your asshole. It will fit in with your shit personality. Shithead

No not a junkie. She didn’t smoke until I got her hooked.

Yeah it’s bascilly being gay but with a thick bitch.

University

>weed
>kinky
Wow, she’ll dump you so fast for Jamal, it’ll make your head spin.

How many STDs have you gotten from her?

THIS

who gives a fuck why do you post this shit here?

lol I fucked almost 100 girls before I ever came to Sup Forums and that was 2012. Are you pathetic fucks really virgins?

Yeah 30k a year part time as in only 20 hours a week. I work from home too. Still more than you make as a stay at home son.

she'll dump your degenrate ass for another retard who smokes something stronger. Just remember to go check your pecker for unexpected growths, kiddo

Look at this litera shitnigger, I bet ze is having a giggle with zer comrades on a LGBTQBBQ Communist #resist discord talking about how scared the ebil nazis are shaking in their Hugo boss

So she's a bit """curvy"""?

>tfw koreaboo gf
>dressses modestly
>keeps up with feminine fashion
>doesn't care to go out all the time, fine with staying at home together
>not career driven
>was a nerdy kissless virgin herself
>ACTUALLY WHITE
there are thousands of these girls out there just waiting for you to find them Sup Forums

Attached: 1457050071707.png (557x475, 50K)

No, you don't Jamal. I made 72 last year in the steel industry and that's nothing to be proud of.

She’s super racist. Like I said based. Plus I got a big white dick.

Zero. She was celebrate for a year before I met her. She’s only had one ex and he was a soy boy faggot.

I’m not but most are. I’m only at 75 though.

Attached: 1522141812778.png (930x867, 619K)

kys

If you don't meat your wife in college you have a 1 in 20 chance of finding one after you graduate.

>white girlfriend
>not a PR waifu to breed
Looks like I win again

So much projection. What woman hurt you? Did your crush in middle school get blacked?

What?

She is fit with curves. 5 6 size 6 with Ds

We both know you’ve never held a job. Your parents wish you would die. You are a drain and a shame to your family.

>I’m only at 75 though.
lol no way you are you sound like my when i got my first gf at 16. 2:1 you were a virgin before her

in fact, you're worse than OP, at least if they both OD on heroin, maybe someone can raise their child into something useful because he is white. But you and your subhuman family will have no hope.

One night stands. Never love. Always roasting sluts with zero hobbies outside of social media.

The faggotry is obvious here is another (you) now kindly go smoke some weed and have kinky sex for 30 minutes

i think he said she's white. she is a koreaboo, meaning she watching kpop

Why so bitter? Is stay at home son life so bad?

I guess you are too retarded to be helped.

fyi ive met actual decent women and there's no fucking way in hell they would go out with a guy who do one night stands and fucked like a rabbit

She’s coming over tomorrow.

She’s gonna wear her Dva cosplay and I’m gonna fuck her ass till I bust a nut.

>does drugs
>into kinky shit

There is a 100% guarantee she will cheat on you

explain to me what is wrong with any of the girls here
aside from they're recluses who are hard to find

Attached: 150803_Warsaw_KPop_5.jpg (700x465, 225K)

Just let him enjoy the braindead lust while it lasts. Retards only learn the hard way.

scratch that, the girl on the left is actually ugly

I thought she was korean. But still, if they use drugs would avoid them.

>Based
>Degenerate sex fiend
You have to go back. And by back, I mean go back to Christ.

>she swallows
Seriously premature if you're going off in its face. Here's a good move you may not have thought of... put your pee pee in her toast warmer. It's the shiznit, trust me.

lol at a druggie trying to give anyone life advice

>If I can do it you can too.

because our lives are identical, huh?

yeah asian girls never
but weeaboo/koreaboo white girls are fine

even a Muhammad Ali agreed that race mixing is wrong, but getting a woman who's like yourself is the ultimate redpill (i'm not a koreaboo but i am a dork myself)
to many failed normies try to be chads to get stacys or opt out and get linglings, the stacys of asia
not saying lower your standards and get a fat girl, but meet a girl like yourself

Attached: all-winners-1000x666.jpg (1000x666, 162K)

is this the right answer

Attached: IMG_2558.jpg (722x1086, 264K)

>atleast if they both OD on heroin, maybe someone can raise their white child
KEK

>every two hours we fuck for 30 minutes like anaimals and she always swallows.
you sound like a liar desu

also I think the weed is affecting your spelling

>she is successful,
>loves video games
>loves to fuck
>rough sex
>dates consist of her coming over
>smoking weed
>watching tv
>every two hours we fuck
>she always swallows
So a degenerate then? You two seem made for each other. Congrats

OP this is your father I just wanted to tell you that you're gay never forget it. Also stop telling your internet friends that your sister is your girlfriend and that you two are having "sex" thanks son, oh and one more thing could you pick up some of your legos from the floor in the living room my friends are coming over to play poker and make jokes at your expense spare me a little grief son.

Attached: huh.jpg (353x417, 10K)

Self improvement is the only way to survive

>married degenerate hoe
the future of all "traditionalists" on Sup Forums

But why do you survive at the cost of everything else, sensei?

Attached: 1497723385944.jpg (411x640, 33K)