my.mixtape.moe/ehtvjf.mp3
my.mixtape.moe/stptfw.mp3
dynasty-scans.com/series/shakunetsu_no_takkyuu_musume
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree with this opinion.

It's the motherfucking ACE

what Hoku wants for christmas

No.

I enjoyed the fuck out of this show, I got to read the original.

me on the right

ace a shit

SHIT

I will win Nationals.

Oppai and her gf

Every thread until I grow into my uniform.

I never noticed until now but her hair clips spell out ロリ (loli), the character designs are actually pretty thoughtful at times.

Holy shit I never noticed.
She's such a cutie, I want to see her animated.

but ACE is my gf

Yes, you have to. Read bear's manga.

fgsfds

>even the rivals are gfs

Ace? more like second plACE

>insulting A-chan

>Titty McTits
>Loli Lolipants
Their names are trying to tell us something

Someone post the puns list and the Spurdo edit

I want the last chapter cover of KUMACE to be a not twisted version of this one.

Agari - Her last name means "up arrow", her first name means up/rise.
Koyori - No idea, but her last name means whirlwind.
Hanabi - Hanabi means fireworks which might refer to her hair? Her last name can mean "unrivaled" which might be from when she was proto ace.
Hokuto - Hokuhoku can mean unable to hide one's happiness. I think it can also refer to something warm too. Her last name means "always"
Munemune - Mune means breasts, Oo means big
Kiruka - Her last name means back hand, I can't remember if her first name was relevant.
Kouhais - All named after trees or plants or flowers.
Club adviser - Her nickname means "best in Japan"

Kururi - Her first name means "turning around".
Zakuro - Actually not a pun. IIRC Asano said something like seeing a rare name at a tournament gives the impression that they are a strong player or something.
Sasorin - Sasori means scorpion.
Pendulum - Her name means to sway.
Chuu2 eye - No idea
Kimiko - Her last name, Hamu, is the sound of eating and also the 公 in her name looks like ハム which also says Hamu.

Kumami - Kuma means bear, her last name is a type of bear too.
Kohime - Hime means princess but I don't know if there's anything deeper there.
Nemuri - Her last name means pioneer/taking the initiative (she always plays the first match I guess). Nemuri means sleep but I don't know if that is meant to mean anything.
Irori - Loli
Homura/Fubuki - Flame and blizzard.

The schools are also named after birds, Suzume = sparrow, Mozu = shrike, Tsubame = swallow. Wikipedia also lists 凰堂学園 (phoenix) and 隼学園 (falcon), which were the schools at the very beginning.

>Hanabi - Her last name can mean "unrivaled" which might be from when she was proto ace

>Nemuri

Makes sense. The current match has been going on so long I couldn't remember what the world was like before it.

Did "ACE" finally lose against Kumami?

I think Trump wasn't president yet

Read the manga.

>Hokuto - Hokuhoku can mean unable to hide one's happiness. I think it can also refer to something warm too. Her last name means "always"
It's kinda there.
Hokuto's name is the greatest fucking thing. Itsumo/Izumo is written as 出雲, where 出 means exit/leave, and 雲 is cloud. Hoku hoku is like steaming hot, not "beam beam". You can see the little clouds in the manga have the SFX "ほく".

>ACE
>losing

31 days before ACE loses. She went down with a fight though.

>Aoba&Akari
Crackship.

Rereading the manga, and it hurts me every time Hokuto cries. I don't even care about the bear arc. I just want to see Hokuto's match animated.

>Her last name means "always"
youtube.com/watch?v=-dMwLIqSZLA

>where 出 means exit/leave, and 雲 is cloud
Wow, I can't believe I missed this. 出雲 just makes me think of 出雲大社 so I thought it was only being used phonetically for いつも.

I don't think beam beam is a particularly good translation, but I can see where it came from. To be fair though I don't think there really is any good translation since ほくほく means too many different things, definitions 1 and 2 here dictionary.goo.ne.jp/jn/203514/meaning/m0u/ほくほく/ are both relevant

Does someone still have the mashup of Hoku's and Hanabi's songs, they go together perfectly

>loses against a bear (who was only allowing ACE to win some matches to balance out her sado masturbation cycles)
>loses against a dog (which made it farther in former tournaments than ACE did to begin with)
>loses against a bear again despite powering up to 100% ACE

Well, it IS one of the things that ACE does best. Her club kouhai have picked up some bad habits from that.

Every thread until Nationals

Only got the full mashup my.mixtape.moe/ehtvjf.mp3

How will Bear turn this around? I know she hasn't been focusing on the play recently but I don't think she's just gonna go faster, there'll be some kind of new move.

>muh wrist moves to build more spin

I always thought it was a mushroom

Her theme is called aim for the top, not be at the top.

Holy shit

my.mixtape.moe/stptfw.mp3

The soundtrack had no right being this good. S2 fucking when?

bless you for saving my OC

Will ACE lose now?

The question isn't if ACE will lose but how ACE will lose.

>deleted
What
Janitor, Danganronpa 2 has an anime.
I don't even remember when or where I saved it

Suffered dog when?

Maybe when 100% Agari gets outplayed. She worked hard for it.

So where do I read the mango? I can only find a bunch of chapters chopped out of the middle

dynasty-scans.com/series/shakunetsu_no_takkyuu_musume

1-6 are covered by the anime so they aren't scanlated yet

Not sure exactly what you found but the anime covers the first 6 chapters, in addition to some stuff not shown in the manga. If you watched the show you can continue from chapter 7, the translators said that the earlier chapters were lower priority than the new chapters and specials.

Thanks friends. I liked this show way more than I should have

Scorp is too cute!
Thank you for sharing this one.

A Scorp is always nice.

Bear deserves happiness.

dess

DESU DEATH

LIKE A PROUD TENGU!

Where's the Spurdo edit.

I'll give it to you this one time. Don't expect any more.

I watched this show, and I just can't understand its popularity. The designs are not good, and the forced drama was painful. It has some cute moments and some okay animation in places I guess.

>and I just can't understand
It's not for you.

There's something satisfying in seeing these dumbass cute girls trying hard at what they genuinely love, and the 10/10 soundtrack makes for hype matches. Especially if you're into sports.
Also cute girls.

>My name is ACE, and I hate every single one of you

Is ping pong really a kind of, NO PANTS sport?

It's a shorts sport, more than that hinders mobility

I got hooked by the first scene of the anime. I'm a sucker for fun sports series, and when I saw that, I thought "OK, this is going to be good". Then it turned out to be not so good and really stretched out, but I still had fun. I understand how it's not for everyone though, objectively it's not very pretty and pretty damn silly too. It also hurts how the manga got adaptation now and not in a few years, when we'd have two matches more for anime material.

>It also hurts how the manga got adaptation now and not in a few years, when we'd have two matches more for anime material
It'd be weird to end right before Bear Namek. Talk about a cliffhanger.

I still want to see animefags react to 10 episodes of Bear. It'd be hilarious.

It's Saki, but with ping pong. What's not to love?

I like her.

Yes.

heh

Is this accurate?

There's a dog in my bed.

I have an ace in my sleeve.

>forced drama
Discarded.

There is no drama really, just setups for massive doki doki events. Which will happen in the manga very soon.

>I just can't understand its popularity
Is it popular?

Why is Hanabi so perfect?

ACE is forced drama: the character.

Bear beating ACE won't be all that doki doki. It happens all the time.

>ACE is forced drama: the character.
I like forced drama then.

gud taste

absolutely perfect daughter material

She loves you even when you don't.

>even cucked Bear doesn't give a fuck about her
Poor Kohime

It's her XD smile.

She doesn't give a shit about the drama. It's XD time today, tomorrow, and the day after.

>scouted friend is ACEd goods
>favorite product is just the bootleg spinoff version of wanko, hanko

Sad!

I love Upvote-chan

>yuri friend is BEARed goods
>wasn't the first one to fursona Wanko, black haired girl probably does it better
And Hanko prevented a murder. Did Wanko ever save someone's life? Yeah I didn't think so.

What are the judges thinking at times like this?

BING