Is being redpilled a dealbreaker for you when choosing a girlfriend?

Is being redpilled a dealbreaker for you when choosing a girlfriend?

Attached: 85D58F81-9BFA-4797-9AF8-1CF2FB4636C4.jpg (1920x1920, 2.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/transpassing/comments/79k3xk/wii_fit_trainer_costume_i_threw_together_for_a/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

No because women are easily manipulated either way.

>girl
he's pretty hot though

Fucking leaf.
How would being red pilled be a deal breaker?

It's strange to see that STPeach is a real person rather than a robot like usual. What changed?

Expecting political wisdom from women is simply foolish. It can exist, but it's too rare to reasonably hope for.

Attached: perfect-timing-picture-025.jpg (550x309, 32K)

>girl

Attached: austin-powers.jpg (300x259, 34K)

Women are serpents

reddit.com/r/transpassing/comments/79k3xk/wii_fit_trainer_costume_i_threw_together_for_a/

there are women out there right now fucking toy dogs for money
that's how little some of these people value themselves
never settle for anyone that isn't the perfect one for you, period

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Some people look alike.

Red pilled women have conservative fathers and are typically daddy's girls who usually like guns, freedom, and men who can provide for their families. What's not to like?

It is literally the same picture dude

I'd still bang him in the ass and expect him to make me a sandwich on the way out.

Die reddit
Sage

Trans women are women

Attached: 158321C9-5DF4-4359-9753-CF1351A7BBFD.jpg (967x645, 47K)

I specifically hunt it down. I make sure they know I basically live by "god, free speech, and guns". Most women are retarded, and say liberal, but then the minute you quiz them they have no clue, and really forget it all when they desperately need right wing dicking. They're easy to spot. You're their desire, who they want, but are told to hate.

Can't let them think for themselves. Spit cum in her hair then ask about politics.

Attached: 1522125500458.gif (469x317, 938K)

I can't tell you how many times I've scrolled through a girls IG to see her hanging out with some nigger male. That's an instant pass.

This

Only if they can make babies.

someone give this girl a sandwich

Attached: 1503819054690.jpg (321x945, 99K)

this dude is literally better looking than my girlfriend and it's pissing me off

Attached: not a girl.jpg (1920x1920, 2.52M)

Lol

She looks like Karlie Kloss

why would you want a women who is not redpilled?

trans can't be red pilled, they dont live in reality

It truly does.
What a world we live in when men are more attractive than women.

>FitGirl repacks leaked photo.jpg

my nigga

IT'S THE SAME VERY CHEMICALS THAT ARE TURNING THE FRICKIN' FROGS GAY!

Attached: 1518477651921.gif (448x252, 2.84M)

Christ reddit is cancer

Attached: 1522117105968.jpg (602x940, 207K)

>girl

Attached: 1518665721967.png (321x321, 12K)

Why does that literally who mentally ill man has a fucking verified twitter? Do they give blue Vs like candy now?

She must either be redpilled or apolitical.
Being a lefty is a deal breaker.
Also basic intelligence is irreplacable

I am, in theory at least, attracted to women who can think for themselves, and have a solid well-thought-out foundation for whatever their ideological leanings may be. I've yet to meet one.

nothing wrong with being a trap if you pass that well. Literally nothing gay about it

>Is being redpilled a dealbreaker for you when choosing a girlfriend?

No, I think mossad is the typical dealbreaker where relationships are concerned.

Its almost like its not a physocal issue eh...

Lol

The first time I saw this tranny, he looks like a pretty boy, that's not a girl. The vet I take my dog to has this look, I suspect she is a man too. It gives off a guy's vibe.

No. Most women who are red pilled are only that way because some many strong enough for them to admire told them to be red pilled. All I need is a woman who has the ability to be red pilled. I can take care of it the rest of the way.

no

nice sauce for reasons

at this point yes
ive been with my chick for probably 5 years and i remember how badly she took it when i denied the holocaust
no joke, by the way. we got in a big fight and i never closed the subject, and just said we would talk about it when we cooled off. and then we never did
and mind you i think plenty of jews died but im not buying the gas chambers, etc
but try to bring this up to your chick and see what happens. i don't recommend it. in fact i don't recommend any sort of political discussion with a girlfriend or wife. there's almost no upside at all

Do you think she still has a dick?

My girlfriend is a left wing SJW feminist but she's got ass and is a petite Asian nympho. Whenever she brings up politics I just shit talk Trump and get sex.

I’m in a similar position. I’ve been with mine for four years and I brought up the six fucking gorillion and she couldn’t believe it at first. I basically just keep showing her shit I listen to and she’s come around. It all depends on whether or not your partner is open to learning new shit. Stick with facts and find funny shit to watch. I can thank IBS for making entertaining streams.

Are you a special needs person?
>sage and report

my relationship of 10 years ended due to "being poisoned by Sup Forums" in my world view.
I wish I was larping.
But it's funny in hindsight.

She can't be more or as red pilled as me, and she can't be a activist/agitator
I would never date Lauren Southern.

The larping leaf..

Typical leaf cuck

Yup, half a sorta-gf atm (she texts constantly) who I can't even get a hard-on with as she's just meh, yet fucked a redpilled femanon five times in one night last weekend.

It's so liberating.

What a guy..

Attached: 1502164482844.jpg (480x907, 28K)

I was hiding my power level with a Polish grill and she was the one who initiated the JQ, was like heaven afterwards.

Isn't shit talking trump anti-semitic?

So this is a swede right?

most likely

Attached: 1513827084152.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

This guy must have been the faggiest little twink ever before he even started on the whore-moans.

This is what trannies think they are going to achieve when they start their transition, but 99.9% of them are as much fucked by genetics in being a 'woman' as they were as a man.

hahhahah even this guy probably doesn't look as good outside of made up, posed and cherry picked photos. Real girls have something more than just how they look and act which makes them feminine and great, IRL passing trannies give off a spooky vibe because they look the part but lack the intangible feminine element that even boyish girls have.

Attached: 1517145492214.jpg (532x800, 115K)

No....

It’s an American like the vast majority of trannies.

Attached: 32D796D5-79F7-40C7-8E19-331F8C369AB2.jpg (1870x2617, 452K)