We oppressed now?

Why is “white men” a slur now. What the fuck. It’s like they’re trying to provoke us. Imma go on a rant now but frankly there’s no where else for me to say this to and I think you guys will be sympathetic. I used to find this whole “you’re a white male” thing kinda funny and me and my friends used to laugh at it. Now it’s 3 years later and people literally us it to say that we shouldn’t get to voice our opinions because of how blinded by our privileges we are, well if it’s like that then I don’t want to say anything at all. Every day it bleeds more and more into the mainstream and it’s only getting worse. I’m watching a funny snl video and they fuckin do it there, I read comic books and it’s in there as well. I’m sick of them constantly misrepresenting why we might angry and then picking the worst possible interpretation of why we might be feeling what we’re feeling. It’s like we’re evil but the only way to prove we’re not is by doing shutting up and doing everything that those bastards say. I just want things to go back to the way things were but I’m starting to think they won’t. I’m not even a real Nazi, this is the only place where I can be myself. If I ever said this to anyone in real life they’d tell me to fuck off. Help anons. Anyone have similar thoughts? Most of this is jokey but I am slightly concerned.

Attached: 095F87AB-3992-4B4A-8A9E-F77B5B3786F4.png (328x378, 39K)

Psy-op user. My nigress and spic neighbors still want the BWC. I can tell. Go conquer white man. Colonize these hoes.

Things will never go back. We only move forward. They want you to feel demoralized and shitty so they can have control over you. Ask your self why a flower bothers to show petals to the world. Why does it fight to be here? It's so easy for the little plant to just say 'fuck this' and wither into the dirt from where it came. But noooo. It has to just keep growing and multiplying and eventually taking over the whole fucking garden. Sure, it grows to attract bees. but with the fuck do bees even care? buzzing all over the place and fuckin' around with flowers. Why don't they just stay in the hive touch their little bee dicks? my point is. just get out there and have will to live and be a part of the universe no matter how fucking stupid everything is. take over the garden. you little fucker.

be like the mighty donkey. Truly the king of all nature.

Attached: donkey.jpg (1600x1044, 329K)

Man up faggot

>just racemix, goy

how is this even related to the OP, you fucking kike?

JEW DETECTED

Attached: A97CE83E-FC09-4A30-A921-BCB074F61E55.jpg (600x800, 49K)

no u rare

LET'S GO TO WAR user!

Choose your targets wisely

Ignoring all the retards above me yes I do feel you user. You should probably realize that a concession needs to be made socio-economicly for the white man, but it's people like us who are level headed who need to make sure this transition in history doesn't conclude horribly for us. We have to remember who we are, and be men.

I will always stand for what our countries actually stood for and not what they are now. I believe that trampling on white people has a record of failure in history and if they try it will just end up with us wiping the population back down to a nice figure and us taking back our homeland because let's face it we will never die out if we remain. if we want to move forward peacefully we will have to concede we did some fucked shit in the last couple hundred years but that is what history was, but we are not to just have our balls cut off.

I'm going to marry a blonde half german jew who i've known all my life and settle on a piece of land i can own and develop for my family for as long as my family name exists. Thats the shit i'm talking about.

white people did nothing wrong. ever.

I believe that, but the world doesn't.

>I’m not even a real Nazi
No shit, you are decades late

>a piece of land i can own and develop for my family
>inb4 collectivization
Your family will be considered criminals for this fact alone. It happened here and most never recovered, and by the looks of it you are heading in the same direction.

Redpill incoming:
This is communism 2.0, things will never go back the way they were, things will only start to crumble as leftists start sacrifying everything, countries, science, economy, identity, health,... for the sake of equality.
Stay focused on the way they manifest themselves and you'll slowly realize the ONLY solution about it.
Stay strong brother.

Attached: 4164372458558.jpg (1147x748, 227K)

If only you listened to him...
You could have prevented this...

Attached: Hitler anime.png (768x728, 579K)

You're falling for the jewish narrative,get over yourself.

The ppl that say shit about whites are 90% just another cow in the herd,just saying what the majority says because of the MSM

Coming from a brazilian? I should know what it feels like with Justin as minister

Its so much deeper and rooted in. Its not going anywhere

Attached: 9198ea464d9cff9f974f023b651107c4.jpg (510x330, 21K)

You listened to him and look what happened.

>being a nazi is wrong because they've all been killed

Attached: 3474853698635732.jpg (951x972, 104K)

fuck you you pathetic faggot
grow a ball sack and take your country back
jesus i hate you reddit pussies

Attached: 1510657944891.png (723x462, 711K)

Thanks for adding up my collection

defeated
Your children will be jews and you will the stupid goy of the family and they will all hate you, sorry but I've seen this play out first hand
White people have done no more harm than other races and easily more good
You're deluded my friend, war is coming and if we don't fight we will be wiped out

Attached: 1522066989117.jpg (460x325, 60K)