Has an anime ever made you cry Sup Forums?

Has an anime ever made you cry Sup Forums?

>pic semi-related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mMrCkxf0RP8
youtube.com/watch?v=xuDXFzWMvvo
youtube.com/watch?v=HFQCiMtyzxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Welcome home scene made me cry like a baby

So Gunbuster made you semi-cry?

Made in Abyss almost got me but it was more rage than sadness.

One Piece 767 got me, such values are rarely seen nowadays.

I was sobbing well over 10 minutes at the finale, the hardest I've ever cried to any media.

Gunbuster finale is hard to match.
3-gatsu no lion is the series to most consistently make me tear up.
That one episode of rahXephon too.
I also cried at that episode of Haikyuu when the coach held his speech made all the more poignant knowing the seiyu just died.

Never cried, but definitely felt the feels:

> Koi to Uso
> Wolf Brigade
> Your Lie in April
> Plastic Memories
> Golden Time

These will only make you sad if you're >tfw no gf

got me misty, my nigga crispy freedude killed it.

this guy

I liked that movie, but not because of the feels. You should be in Junior School to cry at this.

Only one so far, episode ended and I couldn't stop crying. Never had cried watching anime or movies before.

This.

youtu.be/mMrCkxf0RP8

I think Kaiba was one of the first shows to actually make me cry

The fact that Jung got completely third-wheeled throughout the OVAs infuriates me to no end.

Cried for a good year.. Still get so upset every time I think of it :(

I'm a bit too empathetic for my own good, so characters who are having a rough go of it really get my goat.

Rakugo Season 2 got me hard.

feels were really heavy and definitely shed tears during
>toradora
>ano hana
>clannad

thats about it though

I really wasn't prepared.

>okaerinasai
why is it in katakana?

youtube.com/watch?v=xuDXFzWMvvo

Although almost every anime I've watched has made me cry somehow, this takes the crown.

I had seen it posted so many times here that when that scene was rolling around its context was really obvious. It still got a single tear out of me but I imagine it would have gotten more had I not known about it.

Jung worst girl. Not even the fanservice made me warm up to her.

>almost every anime I've watched has made me cry somehow
This

not often but this was intense for me

Technically anime because of pachinko

I haven't cried many times when watching an anine but the one I saw the most recently was the painting scene in RoV.

Last page of Zetsubou Sensei was the only time

Wolf children got me hard. Couldn't stop the tears along the credit roll

i cried at the end of monster musume
i was sad it was over

call your mom, user.

The end of Eva made me feel hollow for weeks. The kind of feeling where you wish you could just cry it out and move on because it's seeping into your real life in ways it should have no business doing. I don't know what it was about it. It just made me feel alone

I've never cried to an anime but I've certainly felt emotional and gotten a little teary-eyed.

End of Rozen Maiden s1 was kind of a painful wakeup call to me.

First was prob Leomon's death or that Pikachu scene in Pokemon 2000
Most recent was Mitty's death in Made in Abyss
Most hard hitting was Kamina or Spike's death

Kittan's death was really emotional.
I shed a tear every time I remember it.

Despair?

Not this but in the train when he's telling Ushio about her how his voice just catches as he reaches the end and he breaks down

Kamina and Kittan's death fucked me up, but this single moment had me fucking sobbing.

This
This is good

Held it together through the entire film, got to the credits with that fucking song and broke down like a total bitch

It's even better when you realize the LN author wrote the lyrics and Nagato's seiyuu is the singer, meaning it's canon.

I get moved to tears pretty easily, feels good. Nothing hit me harder than pic related.

Not despair, just emptiness. I felt like something had been stripped away from me. It was like, over 26 short episodes you've connected with these characters in a way you've never experienced before, you've witnessed firsthand their pain and joy and felt it yourself every step of the way, all for what? They rip your heart out in the most unceremonious fashion. There is no resolution, no silver lining. There is no blaze of glory, not even a smile on the faces of these characters in the last moment you will ever see them.

"Disgusting"

That's all you get. And then it's over.

Grave of the Fireflies.

man that shit got me real bad too desu

I get to post this again. I liked both of this series.
youtube.com/watch?v=HFQCiMtyzxM

A true fucking bro until the end

End of Eva makes me cry every single time at the scene showing Shinji as a child and the real world

I wish the rest of the OVA wasn't complete garbage

Like a fucking truck

This fight was the coolest shit I've ever seen, it was also what fueled my autism

This. The last 5 episodes were perfect.

This and Angel Beats

First ep was bad

"hurr durr u ma waify, u ma understan me kool"
Like, beta story

OP has gotten more times than I like to admit.

This. Also a couple of times in Iron Blooded Orphans, Death Parade, Space Dandy, Shiki, Jojo, Made in Abyss and that scene in Erased.

>Angel Beats

My man, feeling that hollow with ya.

I cried

I cried when moot left

Top10saddestanimedeaths.jpg

I don't know if you're agreeing with me or berating me

Basically what Anno wants out off us.

Prushka was sadder.

>tfw your waifu isn't real

Sayonara

pic related, 4 times. It also threw me into a strong sadness and made me think about mortality and life and death
NHK episode 12

Daddy's little crime boss rekt me pretty hard too...

K-ON ending

I cried when Diebuster took a steaming hot shit all over that masterpiece ending.

How did it take a dump?

The earth was half-destroyed in a dumb anime robot battle five minutes earlier. Not to mention Diebuster was bad in general, so attaching it to Gunbuster was an insult in itself.

Post-FLCL Gainax was a mistake.

OH fuck! I forgot about that one, fucking cried like a bich

The beauty of Gunbuster's ending is in not knowing what the Earth is like, how much people have changed, but they still remember the sacrifice that was made.
Diebuster took all the mystery out of it. The fact that they come back just in time after another apocalyptic battle is also hard to believe. The two shows have such different tones that connecting them directly feels wrong.

It's been five minutes on screen but it's been several years IRL.

I know, I know, I'm a faggot, but a tear rolled down

On a scale of 12000 years, that's still nothing.

>Shiki
I cry for ragebeard. The unsung hero.

>One Piece
garbage

>Angel Beats
I cried when I saw that shit was actually selling well.

This was so poignant because it happened so casually and she flew out with some happy parade music, like what the fuck is this folktale supposed to make you want to kill yourself?

You faggots never truely felt

I feeled really hard after watching this then marathoned Diebuster, that ending...

but I didn't tear up because that's for virgins.

also "Grave of the Fireflies"

Sometimes.

This was the last time.

Why was this necessary

Angel Beats thinks that giving a character a tragic backstory instead of any depth makes it emotional

Yes.

Gunbuster was shit too. There wasn't a drop in quality.

These

I cry like a bitch even at obvious cheap emotional manipulation

The way it instantly shifted from comedy deaths to sob story deaths just made me dizzy. I couldn't get attached at all.