Erdogan announces all out war against Israel

WHY IS THERE NO THREAD ABOUT THIS

It's fucking HAPPENING for real! Holy shit.

Erdogan wants to attack Israel with all his allied Islamic armies. He fucking wants to resurrect the Ottoman Empire! He is literally an Islamist version of Hitler! Oh god Sup Forums WW3 is upon us and ironically started by a nation that is in the NATO. What a time to be alive.

express.co.uk/news/world/936954/World-War-3-Turkey-Erdogan-army-of-Islam-Israel-war-attack-all-sides-latest-news

Attached: erdogan-turk-flag-devil-horns.jpg (235x413, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html
theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7nj8fCjGRAg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good.

Attached: tumblr.png (953x768, 591K)

th-that's not my image ???

It's happening?

Attached: IMG_3493.jpg (500x401, 39K)

Inshallah, the filthy pigs in Israel will be destroyed and thrown into the ocean

Attached: holyshit.gif (320x244, 1.9M)

Muslims, especially Erdogan, are too low-IQ to defeat Israel

Because he is clearly not going to do it? I would love to see that war, but I'm really don't think the king roach has the ball to do it.

You do realize they will drag us into this as well right? America, Germany, France... they all have sworn their swords to Israel.

With 5,206,100 soldiers and a budget of 175billion$ they pose a serious threat. Do you know how many rich oil sand nigger kingdoms are in the OIC? This is some serious shit.

Nothing's going to happen, retard. It's an absurd suggestion

He officially announced it. He has shown intentions of resurrecting the Ottoman Empire before as the article states. If he doesn't do it now he will be a laughingstock. And we all know that he isn't the kinda guy who tolerates being laughed of.

Ffs and those retarded Germans wanted this madman in the EU...

This war would be really big. I hope it happens. Lot's of nukes falling on the sandniggers, holocaust 2.0, happenings 24/7. Still, the king roach is probably just LARPing.

>hurr durr u r a retard even tho I didn't bring up one valid argument against what you said

fuck off nigger

No way he will follow trought. He is almost certainly just LARPing. But this LARP is probably enough to make his country pass trought a (((regime change))).

good. first we let him destroy israel, then we use it as a pretext to re-take constantinople

Attached: 1521564218727.jpg (500x250, 32K)

Since when do you announce a war? This is a dog barking.

Damn. The tensions are enormous right now. Russia assassinated a spy. Kim and Xi are meeting each other. Trump is declaring a trade war on the EU and China. If now isn't the time for war I don't know lmfao... this might just be the final drop of water that makes the dam burst.

It's literally not going to happen. Its pure baseless Turkroach larping. The Turkroaches fear Israel

That stupid roach can't even reach the kurds. Big mouth but can't do jack shit.

>iq protects you from a bullet
no wonder your schools are being shot up on a nearly daily basis

Israel's enemies are as experienced at losing wars as Israel is at mutilating penis. This is a non-event. Expect 1000-1 casualty ratio if Arabs actually try to attack Israel.

Do it.

Fuck off back to Turkey, migrant scum.

I pray that G-d protects Israel from any and all enemy strikes. The U.S stands by there allies, the turks will understand this soon.

G-d bless Donald J Trump!

G-d bless Israel!

MAGA!

Conquering Turkey and rebuilding Byzanthy would be a nice first step for the new "promised" EU army european politicians brag so much about.

I hope they wipe each other out. Kingdom of Jerusalem shall be again.

But let's also remember that the stupid roaches are a pretty good happening bringers:

>attempted coup
>downing russian plane
>turkish guy killing russian diplomat
>going to war in Syria to try to genocide kurds

Like them or not(better to not), every time things get boring those roaches start doing interesting stuff. But yeah, maybe this is too much.

You germans are too busy suckin muzzie dick to do anything about it hahaha

dont worry though, big daddy America will save the day, like always. You eurocucks always leave us to do the heavy lifting, guess your puny soylent arms can't handle it lol

Erdoğan says this shit like once a month nigger.

Second Balkan League when?

Yeah. Austria-Hungary declaring an ultimatum to Serbia before beginning WW1 surely was just barking as well...

You should stand with your slavic brethren instead of kissing turkish cock you traitorous pig

>dubz of truth

HE'S HERE!

WITNESS ME!

PRAISE KEK!

Lol.

---

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

>Antifa is connected to ISIS:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

-------------------

> A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
Deep state is in panic. Get this out! A “mentally ill” man rambling about dealing with a virus and his wife armed with military restricted weaponry were arrested before they could “carry out their mission” at the March for Our Lives:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html

Don’t let this be slid. They were plotting an attack like Las Vegas- many weapons lots of ammo. How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition? The elites are pushing for a civil war this year!!!!

——————-

>MORE

theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year

This is proof all the left and the cabal wants is to unarmed their opponents so they can impose their will on them via armed violence.

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_Funding.png (2100x1500, 750K)

>we

ha! you can't force me to bleed on a foreign country but you can give me a gun and I will defend myself. recruits know they are just meat for the meat grinder

Attached: mono.jpg (259x194, 7K)

>Germany wants turkey in the EU
Even our media said it was only always leverage. If you calculate through, Turkey were to instantly have most votes in the EU which is why no nation wanted this. Especially not Merkel, which is good for once.

hopefully longman will remove all the zionist inshallah

Stand with who exactly? Everybody here would rather Emir rape them than Georgi, Antonakis, Ivan or Sashko.

Attached: 1513944486812.png (484x425, 26K)

Good thing Trump is putting Israel first.

good luck with that you goat fucking sand nigger

Israel will turn that entire region into glass, if not then WE WILL gladly do the honors.

G-D BLESS ISRAEL!

MAGA!

Its fucking nothing. Like the UK giving Russia an ultimatum.

With mad dogs you never know. It would probably suit us politically if Turks chimp out over us supporting Israel.

Nope, no more wars for Israel.

Attached: Israel_Russia.png (884x560, 79K)

oh im sorry is Paul Nehlen president now?

Lol. Russia is less powerful than us.

Attached: 1522069984873.png (628x874, 88K)

Sure that had nothing to do with a certain Archduke getting Serb'd.

this. he declared war on israel years ago when (((they))) seized some ngo ship and shot the civilians on it. erdogan promised that he will avenge the bloodshed of turks. to this day nothing happened..

>(((regime change)))
this, Erdogan is not a good goy anymore. he needs to be replaced. Democracy will reign supreme.

Nothing happened. Diplomats kicked out isn't much action.

well fuck israel

fuck off kikes

Well, we will be freezing assets and such. What do you expect, a war? The Russians will be punished in proportion to the severity of their crime.

Fuck off Mudshit

please win, please!!!!!!!

Why would we care about some middle eastern shitholes attacking eachother?

>stating the obvious makes me a kike

why would they try again? they are still eternaly butthurt over the last 2 times they tried...

Never speak for America again you fucking kike!

Attached: jews did 911 4.png (3157x3199, 1.88M)

Thread theme:
Www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nj8fCjGRAg

he is clearly a troll

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7nj8fCjGRAg
Link doesnt work...

Hopefully everyone will just let this play out and then take out the victor while they are crippled.

Paul Nehlen 2024.

>Turkey
>Oil Rich
Jamal pls.

Attached: 1517535759794.jpg (600x613, 35K)

King roach has declared war to pretty much everyone, he has declared war on us for about 3-4 times till now. Yet he only manages to bully other roaches on some god forsaken mountains. He won't do shit.

>e... they all have sworn their swords to Israel.
Melodramatic kike, heres a nobel and oscar

Attached: 1521904930925.png (440x557, 141K)

Top kek
lmao yes I guess that would be nicer than another roach empire

That would be cool but is rather unrealistic.
exactly

the coup was staged though

Sounds like the ultimate false flag.

April Fools Day

Attached: 1507696942304.png (426x399, 235K)

Better stop talking before you embarass yourself with your lack of knowledge about the Balkans. In case you didn't know the Balkan League was an alliance between the Balkan states against the Ottoman empire so creating a second one as a middle finger for ErDOGan would in no way be kissing Turkish cock.

I'm confused. One evil country wants to attack another evil country.

>never speak for america or his wife's son ever again

You cannot even write out the name of the lord. Fuck off Satanaist kike.

this source says so much bullshit it's like the British breitbart
boring

If God would grant your eyes to see those supremacies of Jesus, you would have seen the outskirts of his supremacy. We could mention his in severity, his invisibility, his dignity, his simplicity, his complexity, his resoluteness, his calmness, his depth, his courage, on all of them, infinitely, admirable, and worthy of praise.

the quintessential burger post

Attached: 1514034157848.png (693x460, 157K)

How is there even Muslim's in mad max land. Fuckk

As long as they keep the sacred places intact and let christians visit the holy land whenever they want without restrictions, they can have it. Everything is better than (((them)))

Erdogan says so much bullshit. We merely document it

That will get him in the EU for sure.

Pslam 85 war.
3 years before the tribulation
10years before the day of the lord
The war where israel destroys its enemys, to creat a false peace

YES!!!
Tensions are rising all around the globe, shit is going down, the happening to end all happenings, I am ready for the cold embrace of lady death, I am ready to embrace carnage and ugliness of interesting times. Screw being slave of society, bliss of the battlefield, excitement born out of facing the abyss, war is the climax of life.

Attached: 1502707492585.jpg (520x538, 82K)

Two most fucked countries on earth killing themselves, nothing better to see

what you do? create more isis??
faggot burger

He's alredy in the EU. He figured he only needed to move as many turks to Germany as possible so they can drain their welfare without having to pay debnts.

Guess where he gets his tanks?

Attached: merkelz.jpg (398x351, 32K)

The war against israel is a good thing.
The kikes deserve a real holocaust for their lies
and the meaningless wars that they have initiated
and backed

Apologise for Sailsbury, nigger.

>checking your own digits
>rebutting the stupid burger with epic trips of education

Attached: 1512524024186.png (2694x1023, 2.01M)

Attached: 1501630818119.png (1212x3106, 3.45M)

>Britain poisons their own citizen in false flag operation
>Russia has to apologize
why?

Attached: 1491235548220.jpg (2000x1333, 352K)

Attached: 1506179024909.jpg (1080x1080, 637K)

Russkies were poisoned by MI6 so the May-bitch can point fingers at Russia and distract from her absolute clusterfuck of a government.

SIEG HEIL!

Attached: Swedish fascists.jpg (510x370, 45K)

Pls apologise. Admit you did it.

he will obviously nuke the shit out of these countries if they decide to go against Israel. Rightfully so, if I might add.
I might hate jews but if there's one thing I hate more, it's Mudslimes.

Apologize for existing inbred faggot

Has May released the "evidence" yet? :^)

Arab.
Go read it