Oregon they are comming for them!!!!

You Oregon bros see this?
They even want your 22 tube fed guns.

oregonvotes.org/irr/2018/043text.pdf

Attached: 1468692887736.jpg (640x640, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah....total bullshit. If that fucker makes it to the ballot, and passes...the way it's written would basically outlaw the majority of guns people own. Can't believe it would make it to the ballot.

Shits selfish, there are farmers and shit in Oregon who’s only access to law enforcement is a state trooper who’s on a 150 mile patrol. That means he could be far as fuck away and when he shows up he’s just one dude with a gun and his backup could be over an hour behind him.

As an Oregonian, there's no fucking way in hell this will get through. Even our Dem leaders have said this is way too far and nutso.

And if by some God-forsaken anti-miracle it does, it will 100% not be enforced. At least not East of the cascades.

All it takes is one state trooper in a bad mood to ruin your life... unless your local sheriff says he will PREVENT enforcement.

>state trooper who’s on a 150 mile patrol
jesus

I called 911 about an armed drunk that was following me and threatening me on my property. Sheriff made a full out felony response. Only took 45 minutes to arrive. My county is 90 miles long, 40 miles wide and mountainous. The hell if I give-up my gun

>implying blue voting city-folk give half a shit about red voting rural areas

If they could they would kick him to the road and take his land to turn it into a federally funded pitbull rehabilitation and drug therapy program communal farm for troubled inner city drug dealers whose crimes dont count because thier skin is suitably dark and thier life story is suitably sad.

Im a cop in such a county drpartment. We have 4 deputies, we have a 2,400 square mile jurisidiction patrolled by 1 guy at a time, 2 on friday nights and pay-day weekemds (drug and alchol related violent incidents skyrocket on such days) but we're both on opposite ends of the county from each other. If its a good night maybe a highway trooper is passing through on the interstate and we'll have 3 entire officers on duty in the county for a few hours.

It is never my intention to show up late for a call, but if you have something scary lurking around your house you better be armed, because in bad weather it might be 3 hours before my broke-ass patrol car with shot suspension and bald tires crawls up your driveway through the snow and ice.

I hope they ban cougars and wolves.

It hasn't passed yet, if it does it's time to remove comifornians
Oregon stronk!
youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI

Hey I got an idea.
Lets ban murder.

Attached: 1521053559554.png (512x512, 27K)

Its time to disappear or car accident these fucking politicians

Dear random alphabet soup agency,
"K"
Signed,
user

I wish people who haved lived in cities all their lives would get this. I had some guy trying to break down my door, and it took the police 18 minutes to arrive.

This is all true. I'm this guy's car.

What did you expect Oregon? Taking in Californians, natives getting more liberal, and then letting the ban on private sales go through? Did you think it would stop there?
You're done. From now on it's just a matter of to what degree they're fucking you.

Hey, fuck you. You talk like us native Oregonians had any chance of stopping California's flood over our border. If Californians left Oregon tomorrow, this state would flip red. Extremely red.

Liberals are kinda like the manipulative douchebag on promnight who "forgot" to bring a condom. First its "we'll just make out" then its "just the tip" then its "I promise I'll pull out." Few weeks later when the preggo test is positive it changes to "I promise to be supportive!"

By the time its all said and done your stuck broke and alone with his ugly squeling brat while he's run off to god knows where with some other gullible sloot. There is no such thing as "common sense" or "reasonable" limits on rights, its all just an excuse to get the tip in before going balls deep.

Natives got more liberal and they make up the vast majority of the population. I don't really feel like looking it up but it's true.
Very Oregonian of you to just blame Cali expats though even if it's bullshit.

That's not fucking true at all. 54% of the population was born out of state.

This doesn't even need justification.

SHALL

>tube fed guns
I didn't know of such things existing before this

They better ban criminals and wild animals too then

Leave her alone assholes

Worse has been passed in NJ

Welcome to the Commie Club

Attached: 1459375682067.jpg (2560x1707, 556K)

THIS, they HATE US and it gnaws my fucking ankles that this isn't mentioned more often. They want south Africa's fate for us. Fuck urbanite leftist and fuck jews.

Attached: IMG_4188.png (650x406, 604K)

How come all your flags are ?

This started on /k/ and was moved here.

Time to move to Alaska.
We are not full and can use an extra million armed white Patriots.

Open carry

Attached: _20180305_161638.jpg (720x1280, 90K)

>Only took 45 minutes to arrive.

ONLY 45 mins, sounds like the UK desu

Historically left-voting Oregonian here. Voting right starting now. Like hell they'll be taking guns away from good people.