Birth rates in Germany rise - thanks to foreigners

Hooray!

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article174957849/Hoechste-Geburtenziffer-in-Deutschland-seit-1973.html#Comments

Attached: germany3.png (600x600, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html
theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year
destatis.de/DE/PresseService/Presse/Pressemitteilungen/2018/03/PD18_115_122.html
anonymousconservative.com/blog/why-the-march-for-our-lives-is-a-disaster-for-hoplophobes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Many Germans have polish roots, many foreigners in germany are polish. In the future when turks are rioting in your cities, the polish tanks will move in. Then all will be poland.

Can I cuckold a German boi and give his gf many children?

The babies aren’t white, but the mothers are.

Attached: 54686478-A53B-44D5-81E4-1B6F0A15CF82.png (415x914, 201K)

as an ancrap fedora tipper, certainly not.

as a turkish bull - yeah.

Im a mediterranean bull. Gonna fertilize your women with my superior seed.

why would you even want to

german women are trash-tier

LMAO

Polish BULLS on the EAST are impregnating your WOMEN and stealing your JOBS
Black TURKISH BULLS on the WEST are also impregnating your WOMEN and stealing your JOBS

AHAHAHAHA
Germ*Ns are NOT welcome in Germany
Germany is a place where BLACK and SLAVIC bulls work together to destroy kr*Ut NIGGERS

Attached: 1517622595640.jpg (480x480, 54K)

Just so I can cuck a sissy twink German boy and fuck him on the side.

Attached: c377f9b46b5d960ffd219811d9e01d5b2d7d29c31bf3efaf708b5e184d03f058.jpg (750x884, 145K)

lol

we are literally owning your sorry parody of a country

checked

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

>Antifa is connected to ISIS:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

-------------------

> A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
Deep state is in panic. Get this out! A “mentally ill” man rambling about dealing with a virus and his wife armed with military restricted weaponry were arrested before they could “carry out their mission” at the March for Our Lives:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html

Don’t let this be slid. They were plotting an attack like Las Vegas- many weapons lots of ammo. How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition? The elites are pushing for a civil war this year!!!!

——————-

>MORE

theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year

This is proof all the left and the cabal wants is to unarmed their opponents so they can impose their will on them via armed violence.

Attached: Kike_Kiking.png (536x622, 362K)

so youre gay. i shouldve been able to tell by your flag.

Im gonna make you my sissy bitch, Hans.

Welt.de Kommentarsektion beste Kommentarsektion :3

immer dieselben namen. ich wundere mich, wer so viel freizeit hat.

Get ready boi. My superiot cock is about to stretch your tight pink boipucci.

Polish sluts are filling our brothels.

la creatura is born

Not to mention 2 million Russo-Germans. Germany without any migrants would have around 64 million today.

I can deal with that.
I could also deal with Russians taking over, however they also have a ton of muslims in their country.

>I could also deal with Russians taking over
the fuck

destatis.de/DE/PresseService/Presse/Pressemitteilungen/2018/03/PD18_115_122.html

Afghan births tripled in one year,
Syrian birhts quadrupled. They're making as much babies as turks, although their numbers are just a friction.
Iraqi births doubled.

With all these anchor babies, not one single refugee will get deported.

Is there a day where reading the news won't make you want to commit Sudoku?

Attached: 1514737955092.jpg (337x415, 25K)

Red army already raped Germany once in ww2. They aren't really German anyway.

Mashallah

Based

We need these people to avert the looming problems of our demographics.

Germany is an old, old country and we need more young people to keep the system running.

That doesn't sound good.

Attached: tumblr_nw08mblYym1r3rl86o1_500[1].gif (500x245, 1.88M)

>old, childless leftifts ruin Germany
>instead of kicking them out, we further ruin Germany by allowing foreigners to breed like at hell at the expense of the German people

Germans are retarded and deserve to go extinct

Attached: islamization_of_europe.png (1950x1531, 1.08M)

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

>Antifa is connected to ISIS:

-------

> A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
Deep state is in panic. Get this out! A “mentally ill” man rambling about dealing with a virus and his wife armed with military restricted weaponry were arrested before they could “carry out their mission” at the March for Our Lives:

Don’t let this be slid. They were plotting an attack like Las Vegas- many weapons lots of ammo. How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition? The elites are pushing for a civil war this year!

-------

>MORE

This is proof all the left and the cabal wants is to unarmed their opponents so they can impose their will on them via armed violence.

-------

>LISTEN

Never stop an enemy when he is making a mistake. What needs to be done is to raise awareness that the only way they would be useful to the deep state is if they get killed in a false flag. Read: anonymousconservative.com/blog/why-the-march-for-our-lives-is-a-disaster-for-hoplophobes/

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_False_Flag.jpg (958x538, 383K)

>eastern Europe stronk
There is hope yet I guess.

english article

News is not that bad. Apparently, more German children are being born. Since most German children are born to right-wing Germans, it means a continuing shift right for the following generations.

What we got to keep an eye on is South Africa. I hope the people liberate themselves. If they can do it, every European country can do it and regain its identity.

The south Africans are mostly of German and Dutch heritage, and look what they were able to accomplish. Only 3 million people, who were capable to make jet planes, tanks, nuclear weapons, and even beat the Soviet Union in the war in Angola were South Africa was out numbered 1:10 in the air, and the ground.

gas yourself antifa scum

DEUTSCHLAND JA!!!!!

Would you cut your throat to make corporations and monetary entities money, you idiots?

Shut up. My teenage hero is German.

Just as numbers of raped women.

Attached: mistakes_were_made.jpg (523x225, 49K)

Vladimir, you know that the Jews will target you aswell sooner or later, do you? They already slaughtered tens of millions of white, Christian Eastern European people with the Soviet Union, and when (almost) all of Western Europe is lost no one's going to help you.
They still hate you for being white Christians.

Attached: merkel.wir.schaffen.das.png (570x530, 101K)

>the Jews will target you aswell sooner or later
Yeah and they totally weren't doing that so far. I'm sure they had absolutely nothing to do whatsoever with the whole West uniting in their hatred of Russia.

What does wir schaffen das means?

No, I'm sure that's just a 'coincidence'
I mean, I can definitely understand why you'd laugh at the absolute state of my country, but this is something that affects us all.

"We will make it."

I didn't laugh. I was glad that at least the eastern Europe persists. There's not much to laugh at, even though I dislike you for the war.