South African army major hears about a badly beaten 80 year old white man, his response -

South African army major hears about a badly beaten 80 year old white man, his response -

google.co.za/amp/s/amp.thesouthafrican.com/white-people-sandf-majors-racist-comments/

>“Should actually have poked out his eyes and tongue so that the last people he would ever see, were the killers and he could go to his grave with the nightmare.”

“Apartheid is in him. All of these old white people think we are stupid when they say they were opposed to apartheid. We will not forget what they have done. Now it is the white people’s turn.”

No problem.
White women uses racial slur,
enca.com/south-africa/vicki-momberg-to-learn-her-punishment

Gets 3 years in prison

Attached: _20180328_100159.jpg (1078x1465, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/southafrica/comments/87id37/mielie_pap_cheese_balls/
twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html
theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resistance_Records
fbi.gov/news/speeches/the-fbi-and-the-adl-working-together-to-fight-hate
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kufr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's going to be raped and probably killed in a South African prison.

F

"convicted racist" is a very chilling term

Why is Kaffir a slur? And was the army guy reprimanded?

Start a war and when you win reinstate the apartheid, I'd fight with you

His fault for living in that shithole, he was 80 he should have lived enough to see that obvious result

can anyone explain wtf is the k-word?

I would, but I would get put in prison

Attached: 1322796219001.png (500x382, 57K)

Kaffir

Anarcho-Tyranny

Good to see i'm not the only one who doesn't act like an idiot because they think being on Sup Forums will protect them.

>convicted racist

Attached: 1457832832855.jpg (338x233, 18K)

Kaffir. Basically like calling them a nigger in america.

My friend, I have been calling people on Sup Forums niggers for years. If my government don’t have the resources to care about posts that survive about 3 hours on Sup Forums, your government definitely doesn’t.

wtf but it's a plant
how can they censor a plant name, that's ridiculous
it's like with facebook banning all polish cycling and car groups because we call fags 'pedals'

ORGANIZE ALREADY YOU FAGGOTS!
I cant fight a civil war here and help you guys at the same time.
You guys are closer to hostilities than we are here, but you need to fucking organize and I will unironically come help you

not happening. What's there to gain to risk being tortured and raped in prison? I don't need to impress people on Sup Forums

Kaffir comes from an Arabic word meaning infidel. By the 19th century it became a slur for Blacks in South Africa. That's why the Xhosa Wars used to be called the Kaffir Wars.

They're going try to kill you anyway, you have nothing to lose.

they don't want you there

take the fucking hint already

Dude, you should go check the response to this on r/southafrica, all the normies are openly calling for whites to arm themselves and "take back the country", and they've all got their fucking profiles and locations right fucking there.

Attached: Hermanus.gif (480x360, 2.48M)

What's a fucking k-word?

Okay I got it, nevermind.

what a bunch of fucking retards

How long until it all goes up in smoke?

No worse than the guy jailed for years here for naming the Jew.

>berg
Next you're going to tell me I'm crazy for thinking its non white

I stay away from there, it's usually leftist cancer, but those pap cheese balls look damn good
reddit.com/r/southafrica/comments/87id37/mielie_pap_cheese_balls/

-berg is a Dutch surname. It literally means mountain. hundreds of thousands of people that descended from Cape Town settlers have Berg in their name because of Table Mountain. Van Den Berg literally means from the mountain. Jews appropriated that shit from their time in Germany and Holland.

wtf good is living without a tongue? a self-imposed censoring mechanism?
>free speech is like a relief valve on a pressurized vessel. without it, things get explosive

Attached: blow back karma.jpg (570x356, 35K)

because ur A fuCKEN fAGET

The Dutch are a myth

Attached: 1465692754258.gif (360x270, 2.27M)

So are good aussie shitposters.

kfc

Don't pretend we have free speech. You don't go to jail for saying "nigger" in America. You go to jail for perjury, misprision of felony, or any other bullshit charge. The FBI-ADL-SPLC ensure that hate-crimes prosecutions introduce prejudicial evidence against you. All of that happens after you lose your job of course.

Antifa and the Alt-Left want the same fate for every white in all Western nations.

--

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

>Antifa is connected to ISIS:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

-------------------

> A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
Deep state is in panic. Get this out! A “mentally ill” man rambling about dealing with a virus and his wife armed with military restricted weaponry were arrested before they could “carry out their mission” at the March for Our Lives:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html

Don’t let this be slid. They were plotting an attack like Las Vegas- many weapons lots of ammo. How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition? The elites are pushing for a civil war this year!!!!

——————-

>MORE

theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year

This is proof all the left and the cabal wants is to unarmed their opponents so they can impose their will on them via armed violence.

Attached: Anti_White_Professor.jpg (657x941, 116K)

my pic related responded, right or wrong, after reading about the 'St. James Church Massacre' in S. Africa. there comes a point where people are pushed so far, they snap
- reiterating: free speech is like a relief valve on a pressurized vessel. without it, things get explosive

All Aussie posters are a myth

>You don't go to jail for saying "nigger" in America. You go to jail for perjury, misprision of felony, or any other bullshit charge.
Nigger what? What do either of those two crimes have to do with being arrested for saying "nigger"?

I think the big issue for defenders of free speech is that it's too abstract. It's like saying I support gardening without saying what I grow. The message you want to spread matters. Even if it shouldn't.

>ebony and ivory live together in perfect harmony?

Yeah ,nah!

Too many rich ((white)) people put paid to that ever happening.
Its a good job we have ((law)) enforcement my dude.

Still getting offended eh?
Practice your right to self-defense and shoot back.
This is the same situation with Sweden. I cannot feel sympathy anymore for the Swedes for throwing their women and heritage under the bus.

Don't expect fairness from this government. They don't want peace, they want you out. Behave accordingly.

What does any malicious prosecution have to do with the real reason someone is put in jail?

Behold

While the real criminals run free.

The fact that malicious prosecution exists does not curtail our right to free speech.

>k word
kracka?

Attached: 1470968743789.jpg (352x259, 97K)

Kaffer

Basically means nigger

Or just wipe their race from africa, its not worth keeping them around for future rebelions

splitting hairs is death by 1000 cuts
>"some" don't believe in using a word like nigger or kaffir on principle
>but knowing the power of one meaningless word is also a triggering mechanism and can be weaponized ... enter Sup Forums
>there is also the concept that a lot of people died to preserve that which they were not allowed in the UK, and the people telling everyone else how to think, feel, act, what to/not to say are taking a monster on the graves of the dead
we speak in euphemisms as opposed defined terms. e.g. 'Nigger' and 'Kaffir' are defined as something different than its derogatory use as a euphemism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resistance_Records
>In April 1997, Resistance Records was temporarily put out of business by a tax dispute and a prosecution for distributing materials that promoted hatred in Canada.[11] The inventory was in the United States at that time, at a rented house in Milford, Michigan where the operations were run. The Federal Marshals, under the direction of the Internal Revenue Service, seized the company records and the entire inventory. Eventually a small fine was paid for failure to properly pay state sales tax, and the business records and inventory was returned.[11] The label never again operated in Canada because of violations of Canadian hate speech laws. After his 1997 sentence, George Burdi renounced racism and formed an ethnically diverse band, Novacosm.

Do you think Resistance Records was really busted for tax crimes in the US the same day that it was raided in Canada for hate speech coincidentally?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resistance_Records
1. That's an anecdote. 2. Is your best example really a joint U.S.-Canadian effort? I thought it was widespread across the U.S., say nigger and get maliciously prosecuted? Has free speech been restored so quickly?

fbi.gov/news/speeches/the-fbi-and-the-adl-working-together-to-fight-hate

You don't think that this is part of something larger?

Attached: 1521103272572.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

I will never understand why you white people are remaining in that country. This is like the French staying in Haiti after Dessaline came to power. These niggers are coming to kill you and your families. Save yourselves.

Nice try agent

If you don't understand why are you commenting on it?

Wrestling sharks is easy, being one person with a gun fighting the entire South African army would be slightly harder. Also, South Africans don't like false bravado.
"Yeah, we'll singlehandedly defeat 45 million blacks"
It sounds really edgy if you realize how impossible it is. Can you imagine even buying 45 million bullets?

Attached: 1519820764086.gif (382x289, 1.99M)

I don't understand the motivation to be cucked daily to the point of rape and murder, not the situation itself.

Sup Forums doesn't protect you if you say nigger? W-what am I going to do if they find out I've said nigger before. Lots of my posts have had nigger written in them. I know nigger is offensive but could I really be jailed for saying nigger? Just wish I hadn't ever said nigger. Nigger.

Imagine if it happened in America, would you be OK with leaving your entire life behind after 40 odd years of work getting to the upper middle class just to go be in the working class of the UK for example?

We've been here for nearly 400 years, most people can't afford to leave, countries aren't letting us in, white people don't run from their problems and leave their people and history behind. A combination of all that and more. If you need to ask you don't understand the situation

Big talk. Come do that here and let's see if you have the same chutzpah, it couldn't be that you only say that when you have other white people to protect you now is it?

kuffar ?

Well yeah. I'm racist, not suicidal.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kufr

Oh, and:
>other white people
Australia dude. Read up on it when you have some time. We've gone the exact same downward spiral as every other white country in the world.

Arthur Conan Doyle predicted this in Childhood's End.

yeah I know you're becoming a Chinese colony, my point was don't act like you aren't hiding behind rights afforded to you by the protection of other whites. I know they're being stripped away by non-whites and feminists

It's sad so much in this court case is a huge warning flag down to the magistrate being a non white poo in loo. We are going to have nothing but hardships due to minorities fucking everything up in the western world.

This. It's fucking scary.

Why is nigger a slur?

The pendulum slows. I will almost feel sorry for the non-whites and feminists when it begins to swing the other way.

Demographics aren't a pendulum, the white population may never swing that other way.

The multi-culti virus seems to have struck all the white countries at the same time. The very few countries that resisted and tried to maintain white majority - SA was one - had international sanctions and economic pressure brought against them.

The simultaneous change to all white countries seems too unlikely to be coincidence. I'm sure (((somebody))) is behind the curtain, pulling the levers with the end-goal of white genocide.

Of course it's not a coincidence, the same people that did it here are doing it there and in America and Europe. It's a planned coup of the western world so (((they))) can rule over a compliant deracinated society. They say it themselves!

Attached: kogan.png (399x320, 116K)

>convicted racist

Attached: 1503814435093.jpg (540x610, 67K)

Is the US embassy in SA black?

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-03-28-12-49-46.png (1068x1370, 971K)

if you want to lose a race war, this is how you lose a race war. don't forget who won all the colonial era superiority contests. Whites did and they will again if you keep pushing us to that point.

There needs to be a preemptive strike against (((them))) before its too late.

Its their country you retard

did you actually fall for the jew communist propaganda that white people dont own anything and blacks own every square inch of africa? It was empty before they showed up, they built everything there, it belongs to the whites. This is a genocidal land grab and faggot reddit cucks just go hurrrr just flee, fucking pathetic,

>preemptive
you're about two world wars and 70 years late for that mate

in the future you don't only see harry potter, game of thrones and star wars references in leftist demonstrations but black panther too

This is why I laugh at America hate/mutt threads.

It's crazy in US news articles blacks have to be slick and vague with their racism. In this article blacks are pretty much open about their racism.

>i shitpost but dont shitpost on Sup Forums because im not an idiot
>my entire country is going to go up in flames and my family and I will be lucky if we die quickly in the conflagration

if you werent an idiot, you would be organising and preparing for this

Afrikaans for nigger

European settlers really should have just exterminated the natives.

A version of this is coming to all white countries where we let them take the majority.

The SA blacks cheering for this aren't natives, they came from the north after SA was built up

The native tribes were fine it's that the prosperity attracted a lot of outsiders that screwed things up.

You start off ambushing small groups of soldiers or police.
Then you collect their guns, ammo, gear and vehicles.
Rinse and repeat.

the alternative is letting them continue to sweep over you while raping stealing and killing.

Nobody is claiming one person has to kill millions, just fucking fight back at least.

You mean like niggers in America when they're outnumbered by Mexicans?

>Vicky Momberg
>Momberg

So poltards are all for gassing Jews, as long as it's white doing it

shut the fuck up retard. momberg is dutch

Why even stay in Africa?

Just leave and let them burn.

niggers are animals so its like trying to hold a hamster responsible

Come here and I’ll put you out of your misery