Ochako Uraraka

Will she actually improve now that there's blood on her hands?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hW93CV6m-JU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She'll just keep getting fatter.

Can’t wait for her duel with Toga during Camie’s rescue

*THICCer

She's fucking fat, user, no need to hide it. There's a reason her quirk affects gravity, she needs to use it to be able to move properly

At least she finally remembered that she wants to help people and not become strongest martial artist in the world or whatever dumb shit she's been trying to do since fighting Bakugou. Like seriously "I want to be a rescue hero" then spends all her time learning how the beat the shit out of people and none of her time learning how to actually help people. You can't punch a person's wounds off, Uraraka.

I wish her fat ass would sit on my face

Fat tits

Does Uraraka have it in her to break past Deku's facade and get him to open up to her about how broken he is inside?

her daddy will die and she will become a villain, sorta like a female version of Magneto

Great

>You better want to save people within the law kero kero

I was really shocked at how little she did for character who's on literally all the promotional art and was introduced as a main character. She's so fucking worthless

Who is this?

Some irrelevant girl. I think she's from Class B

Truly the world needs Stain now more than ever

mandhands

man l bet she is one of those girls that gives you really meaty blowjobs

Ochako Uraraka _____ old ___ for _____

rescue
dogs
community service

The knife training is probably forshadowing of her taking Toga down

>Ochako Uraraka saves old people for justice.
Really fires my neurons.

>She ends up killing Toga by mistake
>Loses her license

Congratulations Ochaco

HA
Good one my dear user.

Do heros loose their license if they ever kill?

You're forgeting
>The frog stops talking to her
>Sorry Uraraka-chan
>You're practically a villain now so please don't speak to me or Aizawa-sensei ever again kero

By accident? nah
or else they would be sued by the family of every person that they couldnt rescue and died

I really wonder how she could even adapt her power for fighting or if she'll always be a support character.
Maybe she will figure out how to make herself weightless to the point of hyper mobility?
I'm imagining her bouncing around a room like bellamy.

End this "Tsuyu has a crush on Aizawa" meme

>Implying Tsuyu isn't the traitor
Nice try Froppy, we're on to you.

Pick five students we've been introduced and rank them on likelihood of becoming villains.
Bonus if it happens while in school or afterwords.

>meme

>Froppy will never hoppy your floppy until you sloppy her toppy, then moppy the gloppy from your loppy jaloppy
why live?

Ochako is too cute. Seeing her round face and body makes me happy.

Iida
Mineta
Aoyama
Monoma
Deku

Fucking kek

Depending on the specifics of her power, I can see her becoming one hell of a hand-to-hand combatant. Judging by the way she used a giant stone pillar like a baseball bat, it seems like she can ignore not only gravity, but inertia as well.
Imagine if you could use a judo throw on a giant with 100% efficiency and no loss of momentum.
This bitch could suplex a fucking freight train.

Get out reddit

Why does Momo dress the way she does in front of all those young men?

Ochako is a good character

>user believe is only a meme
user... i don't even

>Is
>Enough
>Sex

Your headcanon is merely that

she likes him more than her male classmates at least

They're destined for eternal emotional scarring

I like Ochako

Aw no way, how cute.

The mutant almost looks human in this one.

>"Their smile, their optimism, gone."
It's like they get depressed more and more each arc. I don't even know why the fuck Ochako and Tsuyu are depressed, hell even Kirishima who did some manly shit.

What? No.

>"Hey are you manly yet?"
>"Lol nah"
>"Oh okay"
I'd be depressed too.

Their fate will be as follows:
Deku: look at the screencap
Kirishima: dies, trying to reason with Deku but somehow survives and resists Deku's bloody rejime of horror
Ochako: joins Deku out of fear and confusion
Tsuyu: dies, trying to reason with Deku

>boohoo this asshole we just met and didn't particularly like got killed by jumping into the line of fire like a retard
>we're gonna lose sleep over this more than when the VA almost murdered our entire class

>dies, but survives
Not every fight ends with someone dying you know.

I've been reading through the old chapters again and deku was pretty fucking great in the earlier chapters. It's no wonder ochako fell for him

Deku always does baller shit when Ochako is around now that I think about it

Let me rephraze that
>Deku thinks he is dead

At least Kirishima actually almost got killed and only didn't because of who Rappa is

youtube.com/watch?v=hW93CV6m-JU

>Be Koda and Sato
>Ugliest guys in the class
>Just so happen to have quirks and rooms based around sweets and cute animals
>The things females like
What did Hori mean by this?

>Pro hero dies in an operation they were part of
Gee I wonder why they're depressed, I have no fucking clue

Kodas a sweetheart dont bully him!!!

This bitch should have just died and you know it

Why would Toga die?

She still looks too much like midoriyas mom to be best girl. Unless he's just really fucked up O_o

How do we get rid of Shiketsu whores?

Guys tend to like women that look like their mom.

There's a couple reasons as to how Camie is still alive
>Camie and Toga are actually working together or are related
>Toga has Camie stored away somewhere to get more blood whenever she needs a disguise
>Camie is already dead and Toga has a shit ton of her blood stored away
>Camie and Toga got in a fight and she got cut up real bad, she escaped and healed up later
Honestly it's probably the real one. Toga would have no reason to be in the license exam anymore since Deku has his license and she has his blood.

Not him, but this is the first time they are shown restless about the shit they went through

>be Deku
>almost die fighting Muscular
>don't care
>watch the guy who called you unworthy die stupidly
>Get depressed

Japanese in charge of trauma

Projection. Weird motherfucker

Oh, but she did...

Cheerleader Momo would make him stop giving his number out to random sluts.

I'm confused. If Toga didn't spend the whole exam disguised as her, when did she get the opportunity to snag her blood?

Deku does baller shit every time he's actually in need. He's like Sherlock Holmes where if he is actually being a hero he is fucking badass but every moment outside of his heroism he's a spineless crybaby.

Its true im not saying guys wanna fuck their mom but many go after women that have similar traits to their mom.

>O_o
Kill yourself.

The #1 pro and two of the most widely recognized Heroes in training, the sports festival finalists, are in the same room and the Villain Alliance is now in possession of quirk erasing bullets.

What do you mean she doesn't have a reason to be there?

>O_o

Nah Endeavor has killed plenty of people LOL.

>Toga is actually Camie pretending to be Toga

I love how Aizawa is nice to pretend that moving a person who's just had a massive spear of rock through his spine was a good idea and not was ultimately killed him.

Her and toga have probably killed the same number of people now.

>didn't even realize toga was camie
>just thought yet another girl wanted some MC dick

It doesn’t even have to have a reason. For all we know, impersonating people and living their live could be what Toga does all the time even before she joins the VA

She reminds me of a certain character from orange jumpsuit ninja.

You're missing the point where they only have like what, 3 or 4 bullets left unless they're already mass producing that shit now? If Endeavor got fucked the Heroes would essentially be done at this point.

>Camie is the real Mystique of BnHa
I don't know how I'd feel unless they're both from the same family and the eugenics shit

Twice can make more bullets.

>I pretty much stole a guy's bright future without even realizing it and he's probably more qualified to be All Might's Successor than I am. Also my actions inadvertently stole his quirk, killed a man, and might have killed my hero.
>I nearly died and I ain't manly enough yet. Will I ever be manly enough to take on Parappa or handle that slimy alien puss?
>My Husbando nearly died and I was almost too much of a retard to do anything until the very end.
>I didn't do jack shit this arc, and now I'm not even making the popularity polls anymore, pretty soon I might get pushed in the loser corner like Strongfat and Sadrock and that guy with weird arms whose name I forget because he's the most unimportant character why is he even here? Daft Punk Helmet is pretty cool but why? OH IT'S A TAPE DESPENSER, that's pretty clever but I bet it's hard to draw which is why he never wears it, Kero Kero.

If camie/toga were mystique then wouldn't All for One be her son?

To be fair now Toga is actually being careful and following a plan, it was pretty clear in the last arc, and if she were Cammie (i don't think so to be honest) she obviously would be there for a reason, and plot wise it's even more obvious for her to be there for a reason.

There wouldn't be much sense to Endeavor becoming the new #1 just to get shot and ended 2 arcs later, like literally what.

All Overhole wanted was to make money. All Handyman wants is to fuck with people's perception of hero society. what screws with people's trust in heroes more than crippling the #1 hero for the second time in less than a year?

If Papa eugenics does take a bullet, we might finally get to see who the current #2 hero is. He'd become #1 after Endeavor is forced to step down.

>Endeavor gets shot
>Tartarus gets raided and AfO gets broken out with Stain and a bunch of other deadly fuckboys
>League of Villains expand dong
>All Might and Gran Torino murdered
>Deku loses his shit
>Reign of terror begins
>Heroes are fucked left and right
This situation would be so unfair it's not even funny.

>yfw shiggy dumps all 4 bullets in All Might

I don’t see why she can’t be carefula and following a plan but still indulges in her little “hobby”

Of course, that is speculation on my part. I’m just saying that the first time she took Camie’s appearance it seems like she was moving on her own accord and if it is her this time, there’s possibility that she’s just returning to that

Why? he doesn't have a quirk anymore, might as well use regular bullets and kill him