Onio

Rough Sketch Senpai is getting axed next month, Yuki to Sumi ended already, and pic related is the only series still going but also the one with no translations.
I had assumed that Rough Skecth was doing fine.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/onionio55
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Rough Sketch Senpai is getting axed next month
just saw
fuck life
I guess japan will always have shit taste

There are translations.

fucking spics why are they so prolific

Where do they get the raws? I've been looking everywhere for them.

God fucking damn it.

That's there own fault, the mc(the boy) is too retarded and the shit goes no where.

Not really surprised, it kind of lost it's charm and started going downhill when they added that pervert girl.

Wait what the fuck happened to Yuki to Sumi

>Rough Sketch Sempai getting axed
so long and thanks for all the DONK

How did Yuki to Sumi end? I can't believe Japan's taste is this shit

Yuki to Sumi ended????? FUCKING WHY AND THIS PIECE OF SHIT GOES ON

Why the fuck did Yuki to Sumi and Rought Sketch Senpai get canned? They were popular enough to get translated here.

Seems like OP's image is the most popular out of the 3 in Japan.

>thinking nips care about Westerners reading it online for free

>Yuki to Sumi ended already
why does this keep on happening to manga i enjoy?

Wheres the surce on all of this anyways

rough sketch has it on the new chapter's tl

Alright Rough Sketch sucked ass, what about Yuki to Sumi?

Fuck. At least I have Komi-san.

It already ended. 11 chapters, I think.

I got the raw, can anyone desipher Moon rune and break my heart and tell me it's actually over for certain

We still can't have nice things.

Did they at least get together in the end?

It says “the end” on the bottom, user. Can’t you read this much yourself?

We love japan and japan loves us.

Also the country has been full weeb since 1990.

>But, well
>I'm certain that Nakamura-kun will stay by my side
>Always by my side, right?
>That's quite the confidence.
>Ehehe

>Come on! It's time we practice calligraphy.
>W-Why are you naked nakamura-kun!? You pervert!
>You were the one that stripped me!!

I could translate if you want.

Rape ending?

For now ...

Don't jinx it, nigger.

Komi-san is selling well so no.

They natural state is to invade.

Sidebar
>The pair of Yuki and Sumi, I hope you enjoyed it.
>And with this and that, their distance kept on growing closer.
>End.

>And with this and that, their distance kept on growing closer.

What the fuck? Why? This is fucking bullshit.

>Yuki to Sumi ended already

Source? Baka-updates has it listed as ongoing with a single volume, I remember translations have only recently started.

>Rough Sketch Senpai is ending, stay tuned for the sequel, Rough Sex Senpai

I thought it was his best manga, fuck this shit.

Meanwhile, SAO prints money.
There is no justice in this world.

Anywhere to read pic related?

Can you post a link?

Fucking this. If you want to save a series then buy them em masse and send the author dick pictures.

I'll stop now, I don't want the group doing it getting mad about dumping it here, those 3 should be enough for it to pop out on image search.

Does he have a twitter? I will do my part.

>Hutari
What did they mean by that?

That's disappointing as fuck

God fucking damn it, Yuki to Sumi was his magnum opus

>caught up on RSS just to see this
Hopefully he finds work in the future, his art style is too good to go unnoticed.

Fucking god damn it. Megumi embodies all the delinquent traits I find attractive.
Her legs and hair alone made the manga a real treasure to me.
And there are so few manga that focus on girls like that too. Damn it.

I hope if somebody does pick up Futari no Jikan they have better raws than this Spanish eye cancer release.

>We love japan and japan loves us
try again spic, France and Japan are in a relationship since 1620 or something like that

I have somewhat better tankoubon raws for the first volume. I was planning to do it when I've got Yuki to Sumi done, and I'm reasonably sure Futari no Jikan isn't going to suffer the same fate as YtS of getting canned without even a tankoubon release of the last chapters (since I don't have a source of Manga Life Storia magazine raws).

God damnit, where am I gonna get my semi-regular fix of disgusting misogynistic girl fetishism now?

I know, right? I really enjoy his art it will be a shame to not see it again.

twitter.com/onionio55
Not sure if it will work, avatar profile make it seems like an old man unlike the boy/girl watamote duo.

>likes delinquent girls and legs
Exceptional taste, user. I liked that she wasn't a walking cliche or violent tsundere, she had more to her personality than something one-dimensional and was yankee girl done right. I'll miss that, I'm not following anything else like it.

This will probably get axed too, from what I'm seeing it's barely different than the other two

>France
Japanese-Dutch relations started in 1609

Portugal BTFOs every single one of you. Started a relationship with Japan in fucking 1543

Any chance you can get back to Ureshon?

I've pretty much given up on that since the guy I was working on it with dropped out and it would be a ballache to redraw and typeset, but if anyone wanted to work on it I'd do the scripts.

Ah ok. Thanks for the other two chapters.

Rough shit was bad

wait... these all by the same mangaka? Is he really pumping out three similar manga series at the same time, or am I getting confused?

Onio's ending shit because he was overzealous and took on too many projects at once

Well, while it's a shame that these things are ending, hopefully he will manage to create something even better in the future.
You're supposed to learn from your mistakes, stand up and make even better stuff - that's the life of an artist. You improve or die.

I mean, Onio has pretty good art, but the stories are nothing particularly exciting - just comfy relationships of characters with occasional funny moments. Maybe he'll come up with an interesting idea for a plot next time.

Since RSS was one of my go-to comf manga, I had no concern whatsoever about that.

YUKI TO SUMI HAS ENDED?! FUCK THIS SHIT.

Give me some raws of yuki to sumi fellas.

Well, I'm not saying it's bad. I like the manga as well. It is just that to keep serialized publications interesting for the reader, some occasional points of excitement are necessary.

>I'll stop now, I don't want the group doing it getting mad about dumping it here, those 3 should be enough for it to pop out on image search.
Can't find it using image search.

>rough sketch axed
For fucks sake nips and their shit taste, i was looking forward to every chapter.

>yuki to sumi ended already
>ended
Pretty sure its also canned. Why do they keep axing the good interesting ones, even the rokurokubi girl which had a great thing going on was axed early. But atleast it had closure but fuck it. Poor Onio is gonna go through some financial and mental suffering because of these.