Gabriel Dropout

Are you Sup Forumsnons Christian? if not what is your religion? If so then what do you think about Gabriel Dropouts depiction of Christianity?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dow_Jones_Industrial_Average
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not religious. I think GabDro uses Christian iconography to good comedic effect. I wouldn’t say it is really an organized depiction of Christianity though.

My girlfriend Vigne is so supportive.

>If so then what do you think about Gabriel Dropouts depiction of Christianity?
About as bad as you'd expect of any japanese depiction of christianity, far off enough to arguably not be one at all. It has the typical premise that angels and demons represent a yin-yang sort of dichotomy, when according to christianity, they are unrelated entities that serve totally different purposes

Fuck off.

I'm not actually religious. I thought the show was fun, anything related to Christianity is obviously used for comedic effect and isn't meant to be taken seriously.

Any fiction involving Christian mythology is infinitely better than the fictional Christian textbook that is applied as truth

Surely one of Japan's greatest pluses as a country is being one of the few places on Earth that resisted the scourge of Abrahamic religions

I'm agnostic...

Pussy.

Just to be clear I thought the show was great while watching it was only after that I figured that gender bending religious figures and getting people to waifu them for money might be a little immoral

Fellow agnostic master race checking in

>gender bending religious figures
angels dont have a gender

I'm a Christian but I would PLOW Satania

I am a thelemite and I want to have consentual sexual intercourse with satania in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

I expected more.

Good call, user.

Why arent you on reddit then?

Sup Forums is and always has been an agnostic atheist imageboard.

lol

Best girl still best.

back to gaf buddy

Superior taste, user!

I'm a God-fearing atheist.

Free will is a myth. Religion is a joke.

Reminder to not bully Tap-chan

Nice, another question mark reaction image.

>Sup Forums
>anyone here a christian
Do you know where you are? Not many devote christians browse Sup Forums

I'm not really religious or spiritual at all, I don't even like calling myself atheist because I don't fucking know
whatever happens happens
gabdrop was good shit though

I'm an atheist, and I believe that GabDrop's depiction of Christian mythology, although based upon a superficial and inaccurate understanding of Christianity, can be excused by the fact that it is a comedy SOL yonkoma manga adaptation.

I am a Christian. I didn't watch Gabriel Dropout because it looked like shit. I like seeing qt angels in anime though.

Did this show ever get a decent fansub?

I'm a Christian and it doesn't really bother me, there have been much worse portrayls of the Christian faith, mostly by people who badly want to disprove it even though they've already chosen not to believe it because reasons?? so what if people believe differently than you I say why bother trying to change our minds

anyway top level anime, controversial opinion #2, I hate raphi's guts,

>Sup Forums is not a christian image board
I want newfags to leave

Is "I don't give a fuck about religion" a religion? Because I don't give a fuck.
I want to rail Gabu's tiny angelic pussy all day every day though.

That's not very Christian of you.

Thats not a religion but it is a valid opinion

I believe only in myself.

>Gabriel Dropout
>good comedic effect
are you 12?

No, i'm 48.

Where is the dabs?

anyone read the translated ED? it's comfy.

Can I get a Satania gf if I pray to god?

You need to pray to satan

who this?

i want to fondle gabu's ballsack

My only religion is that I want to destroy Gabriel's little sister cunny.

Gab-chan is fat! FAT!

>angels and demons
>according to christianity, they are unrelated entities

ok

It's not very accurate but I'm not religious so I don't care.
I feel more excited about Gabu's smelly, unwashed ass than about anything Christianity ever taught.

What do you call a stock market index created by Satania?

Sataniachia McDOWell

Yes.
N/A.
It's not meant to be accurate. I liked the show. The characters are all cute.

Is anyone on here actually religious? Legit question. Where I'm from (Scandinavia) it's rather uncommon and even strange for people to believe in some sort of god. You're kinda seen as a weirdo if you actually believe in any of that shit.

I want to believe in a higher power and I want to say that I'm agnostic, but no, as boring as it is. I'm definitely an atheist.

im an esl
your humors are above my level of understanding
im sorry

It was a shit joke esl-kun, don't worry for not getting it.

>Satania x Gabu

Why is the gross ship popular, Gab already has a wedded demon wife.

We are all pawns, controlled by something greater

It converted me to satanism.

I'm a Christian and I really want to marry Vigne. Don't really mind that they depicted Christianity strangely, it's not like it's anything new.

I'm muslim and i want them try similar thing to Islamic stuff just for the reactions.

As a Muslim, I would like to add Raphi to my harem after I rape and murder Vigne.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dow_Jones_Industrial_Average

I'm Christian, but I can take a joke. I liked GabDrop, but the subs were shit.

go away

You first, wh*Te subhuman

>angels enjoy life while demons have to suffer one way or another
It's fine as far anime goes.

(You)

As a Muslim, I want to marry and consummate with Gabu's sister.

>muslim calling someone else subhuman

It's bait and I know it but my sides are in orbit

I am a Christian and it is indeed kinda blasphemous. But since it is fictional and if you're sure about your faith, it is harmless.
I liked a lot yandemasuyo Azazel san

i see...
that joke is a funny and clever one, obaa-san!
you should be proud of yourselfs!!!

H-Honto?

Oh gosh, I don't know what to say!

what's the Sup Forums ideology of choice anyways?

people here generally have nihilistic or agnostic mindsets

I'm all for laughing at people who don't share the same beliefs as me but Sup Forums doesn't seem to be occupied by people of strict faith or morals

I was born catholic from a catholic family and a catholic country but secretly I'm an atheist.
Gabriel was fine, it wouldn't offend anyone. The trick to trigger catholics is the use of satanic imagery, just names won't do it.

Kind of a weaker Doga Kobo slice of life. The gag humor got stale and the character chemistry wasn't great

But I still want to be dominated by Raphi

cause it's objectively the best pairing

Fuck off

Raphi thread!

Fuck you

Muslims are caucasiod you shitter

I'm a Muslim, and my wife Vigne is so cute.

Yes. Not falling for the debiru.

>goatfucker like horny girls
We know mate.

You know animé is violating the laws of hallah, right? Convert to catholicism, infidel.

>Are you user Christian?
Yes
>If so then what do you think about Gabriel Dropouts depiction of Christianity?
I am not a Muslim so I just enjoy it.

I'd actually go to church if Christianity was the same way it was depicted in GabDro.

In general the Sup Forums userbase dislikes
>atheists that think they're "too intelligent" for religion
>agnostics that feel the need to tell people that they're agnostic
>"no fun allowed" christians
>progressivist neochristians a.k.a "christcucks"
>neckbeards that rp as crusaders
>muslims
>jews

So basically you're better off not talking about religion at all unless you're a Buddhist and don't mind getting a dozen replies that say "POO".

We're almost done with volume 2, and the last volume should hopefully be done around February.

SATAN GUIDE MY COCK

Normally I hate ESLfags, but you're responding to a shitty tripfag that needs to kill herself, and who made a shit joke. You should feel lucky that you didn't understand her garbage attempt at humor, because you don't have to live with the burden of reading a joke that painfully unfunny.

Stay on your containment board.

Not one single post regarding best girl, Tapu-chan?

I must admit, I'm disappointed.

>tfw you remember all the god's not real posting you did on Sup Forums as a kid
I'm sorry, guys.

Sup Forums is a Christian imageboard. Atheists also accepted, agnostics are not.