All non INTPs/INTJs should be gassed as well as anyone below 130 IQ

All non INTPs/INTJs should be gassed as well as anyone below 130 IQ.

We must achieve purity for the benefit of manking through eugenics.

Attached: Trump.jpg (1600x900, 170K)

INTP master race checking in.

Greetings soldier. You are at the 130 IQ limit aren't you?

Somewhere between 138-142 i believe

Attached: 1511573249616.png (1000x1000, 347K)

>I have above 130iq
>I believe in the mbti meme
Pick one and only one

Attached: amerimutt4.png (348x336, 9K)

>jewish
>posting mutt memes
Fuck off JIDF

Attached: 1508870714514.png (1030x353, 190K)

>he doesnt recognize that people are not defined by mbti but it is a relatively accurate method of quickly discovering their personality and quirks

I pity you

This. Carl Jung was a nutjob philanderer.

Jews don't like the MBTI because they love to claim their IQ is the only thing that makes them special.

MBTI has dogshit validity compared to the 5 personalities test. There are better ways of making fun of Jews than dredging up psuedoscientific social media memes.

Attached: Israeli Olympics.jpg (328x510, 35K)

Attached: 1504737029634.jpg (1680x1050, 672K)

Is there anyone more dumb than MBTI-deniers?
Seriously, everyone I've met who denied MBTI also believes that men and women have the same distribution of personalities.

I know about that. MBTI is still worthless unless you work in HR.

The Mbti meme:

>Made by a mother/daughter team with no achievements to their name
>no proof
>it cannot predict anything
>even basic definitions for things such as functions are debated because everything is arbitrary
>has literally no use in any real study of humans

Attached: me reading your comment.gif (500x613, 1.74M)

Attached: 1504414381252.jpg (645x729, 109K)

>can only post memes
>thinks mbti meme is real
Makes sense kek

Attached: 1425081647290.jpg (529x251, 58K)

Attached: 1509343003082.jpg (645x729, 100K)

MBTI is based off Carl Jung's theories which he created by hallucinating. 5 personalities is far more predictive (ie useful).

Attached: 1504655202238.jpg (698x710, 313K)

Tested as both INTP and INTJ
154 IQ

Attached: 1485414935408.jpg (600x600, 70K)

The mixes of the two are the best. Can think deeply and rationally, as well as get shit done.

We are blessed.

Function order self assessment > MBTI / multi-choice personality type tests

Have you read Carl Jung? I have. What I don't understand is why you're bringing Jews into this.

>Believes in psuedoscience
>Thinks he has a high iq
Lol

Attached: 1493787481411.jpg (601x402, 65K)

Purity to me is elemental, zero compounds or molecular steucturs.

This means bad news for you, non pure one (I can tell...)

t.INTP

What do Jews have to do with this?

Interastading!

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_Podesta.jpg (1024x1024, 169K)

Attached: 1491713812638.png (439x290, 44K)

Don't play pilpul with me. Tell me how MBTI pseudoscience BTFOs Jews.

kys

Attached: 1503735858521.png (1160x440, 73K)

Not reading
>even basic definitions for things such as functions are debated because everything is arbitrary
Not to mention the retardation of trying to self assess when you consider the heavy bias each human has within him. Why do you think every MBTI forum is filled with every type except for the most common ones (istj, estj, esfj, etc)?

autism: the post

literally the two most unbearable neckbeard tier types

yeah op thinks that introverted school shooters will save the world!

>not only does he trust the MBTI meme but he also trusts online tests for MBTI
HAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: wow anon kun you sure are smart.jpg (960x960, 54K)

Fuck you. Tell me with words, not memes, why dogshit personality tests defeat organized Jewry? Is it with a complete disregard for predictive value or what? If you admit that you can't actually explain your ideas I'll leave you alone.

What about ENTJ's?

Attached: 1518799681352.png (1820x757, 253K)

What about me?

Attached: winners.jpg (481x457, 71K)

INTP master race what up lads my wisdom teeth hurt

God tier

>all results based off online tests which will frequently give the same people different results
>Sup Forums autists will pretend to be unemotional and logical, while also being loser shut ins. Thus will get an NT type REGARDLESS of if this is even their correct type.

Attached: 1510450430263.jpg (403x334, 78K)

>tfw INFJ

Attached: 1522134793038.jpg (376x376, 15K)

HIGH TECH HOROSCOPES BTFO THE JEWS

Don't ask how though. That's rude.

Attached: 4chan Shit.png (766x564, 24K)

>We must achieve purity for the benefit of manking through eugenics.
So everyone can die from the common cold or flu or something.

Attached: 1507692215555.jpg (768x768, 191K)

Who are you even arguing against? Us INTPs are >tfw to smart
to argue with you

Attached: 1521269125450.jpg (936x1310, 192K)

i consistently get intp by basically answering questions that indicate

>dont give a fuck about following rules
>stay in rather than go to social events
>curious about pseudo-intellectual topics
>dont give a shit about hurting peoples feelings
>dont want to do busy work

there you have it, the intp

Attached: 0hahahahah faggot.jpg (585x511, 49K)

>t. doesnt even understand mbti
By definition if you trust mbti online tests you are 100% not INTP, and likely not xNTx anything. All the things you have said also apply to an xxFP which is more likely what you are.

Also MBTI has no basis in reality so knowing your "type" is pointless.

>introverts
>gassing anyone

Toppest keks. ENTJ masterrace

INTJ here. Its interesting, it seemed accurate in description, but then other acquaintances of mine also mentioned they were INTJ, about other 3 people, one was female. I suppose its possible, but it said I was part of a legendary 2% of the population. Based on what I know of the others, their levels of critical thinking and seeming inability to hold or compare multiple thoughts of completely different perspective, I concluded it was probably just a fun exercise that held not nearly as much merit as I'd like to believe. Is there any scientific evidence on this topic at all?

INTPs are literally perfect human beings. Actually, they're transcendent of humanity, better than human. It's the rest of us who are broken.

They [INTPs] are flawlessly intelligent and exceptional at anything and everything. They are the deepest, and most complex MBTI type, Their thoughts are so incredibly superior, transcendent, so beyond anything any other type is capable of that it only makes sense that they're the ones who usually end up revolutionizing humanity. They have no emotions and minimal empathy but can read people effortlessly; we're all such simple, pathetic creatures compared to them, we're nothing. They are pinnacles of mental strength, able to brush off trauma with reason like no one else can. They lack the animal instincts that other humans have, with no need for relationships, no need to fit in or feel accepted, no awareness or feelings of competition (what do gods want with ants, anyway?) and easy denial of their body - and most happen to be quite attractive, almost like laughing in the face of nature. They have perfect discipline and rationality, and never fall prey to any bias or fallacy that other, weak, emotional, stupid humans do. Some of this also results in a perfect morality, that only this type can maintain through their natural adherence to principles, making them morally superior as well as intellectually, humanistically, and emotionally superior. Humanistically superior - by which I mean that INTPs desire nothing for themselves but are perfectly humble an only seek to bring us up to their level of thinking, to challenge our meager intellects and perfect us in their own image. With such nobility, is it any wonder people are so fascinated by this type, in ways no other type can intrigue the masses?

They are consummate intellectuals who only care about and are interested in truth, and become obsessive in their own intellection and analyses that they are significantly more accomplished (in a qualitative way) that anyone else - their interests are the right ones, their way of being is the only correct and respectable way; anything else is animal, anti-intellectual, and simply failure. Those who don't care about information, about learning, those who value feeling or experience, those who dislike thought or struggle with it, who shrink from challenge, who are not intellectual perfectionists, are WRONG. The entire way they exist is wrong.

INTPs are the only truly unique, intelligent, or interesting/complex humans. Anything, anyone else is just a crude imitation born of base motivations and pathetic effort. Anyone who isn't an INTP is worthless.

So why would anyone want to be any other type, or be so complacent as to accept their own type?

>Is there any scientific evidence on this topic at all?
no, its a meme and made fun of by actual scientists for a reason.

Autism.

Attached: 1443709352181.png (615x571, 339K)

Entj master race,bow down to the master

Attached: entj.jpg (1200x1944, 1.72M)

While I think most sensors and judgers are plagued by pursuits of materialism, acquiring wealth, and achieving goals, I've noticed that INTPs are less commonly caring about the same things. Most INTPs, as I've noticed, only wish to acquire enough wealth to live comfortably, free of debt and worry. I also believe INTPs are on average more honest than any other types, even moreso than ENFJs.

While other types are constantly on a mission to do things, INTPs are content to wait and watch, which I feel is essential to maintaining peace. While other types are likely to make judgments and decisions based on emotion, the INTP will rationally work it out in his head to arrive at the most logical solution, ensuring fairness to everyone.

The INTP is not unbiased, but he can usually recognize these biases and account for them, a quality I find that's unique the INTPs. We can pick things apart where others cannot, find the flaws in the system, and have someone else correct them.

Finally, these thought processes lead me to believe that INTPs are inherently philosophers, and instead of actively going out to cause evil in the world, they would rather debate issues and reach rational solutions that is hopefully fair to everybody. An occasional INTP that commits evil likely recognizes that what he's doing is wrong, and only does it if it is absolutely necessary for their desired goal, while others seem to do it recklessly and without forethought.

This all leads me to the conclusion that INTPs are the master race of humanity. All other MBTI types can suck it.

Your picture does not portrait an introvert. So much for your IQ.

>le fuck sensors and J's
autism again.

>[INTP] recognize these biases and account for them, a quality I find that's unique the INTPs
Ironic.

Attached: holy fuck.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>INTJ here
Anyone with an E in their type should be gassed.
Annoying bastards.

Attached: 1521902737901.jpg (380x377, 29K)

intp master race checking in, despite the fact the mbti is just navel gazing bullshit anyway, the types are observed effects, or secondary, not primary. Some shallow patterns appear evident, but are akin to observing most humans have two arms and two legs.

why would you murder the majority of Sup Forums?

u ok?

Majority of pol is INTP/INTJ and the rest here are generally ENTP/ENTJ chads

bump

>Implying there's anybody left on nu-Sup Forums with a >130 IQ
You're lucky if you come across posters with a >110 IQ these days.

>tfw INFP

Ah yes, the poverty tier mbti type

>thinks he's smart
>wants to gas the dumb instead of making them work for you

Keep them around and they'll breed ten folds

Proud INTP here but the last iq test I took only said I was 127. Can I be spared?

Attached: CC777B93-A200-4F78-9961-AD93E94826A0.jpg (1568x2046, 496K)

Retake the test, focus, and score over 130 and we might consider it. Or else.

Nice, so we are basically the type who ends up doing nothing and dies alone despite his potential, characters like Rust Cohle.
While INTJs are basically Raskolnikov.

>mbti

Attached: 1493614031097.jpg (478x1428, 284K)

INTJ grand commander visiting the plebs here.

your wisdom teeth hurt because they're trying to leave your jaw

as an INTJ my wisdom teeth are still firmly placed below the gum line with no signs of trying to escape

birds of a feather, you see.

Finally a movement I can get behind.

>didn't have the sense to leave SA b
>I belong to the INTJ/INTP elite guys, really

Carl Jung is literally the answer to all the problems of the world.

Whats wron with INTP and INTJ?

How can INTP find partners?

128 IQ INTP here, was administered the Ravens progressive matrix test by a real psychiatrist while I was in the loony bin in high school, suspect of schizophrenia. I'm 30 years old, virgin, dropout meet. INTP is life on hard mode.

What's Trump? ENTP?

Why do retards always speak rhetorically like you will actually make them seem intelligent wanna just make some seems idiotic regurgitating a point they agree with

>haha yeah!

INFP, 137

>hurrr durrr reality should conform to my wishes.I'm a sad faggot who's never read about a book about psychology or sociology.

INTJ master race here. Nigger, get fucked. You need front people to do your bidding and you need ENFP women because they're fun to fuck and use as emissaries.

Get better acquainted with the chess board, faggot.

Attached: YOUDISGUSTMEFAGGOT.gif (240x228, 858K)

>hard mode
Enjoys being alone.
Enjoys solitary, mental pursuits.
>tfw metaphysical master race.

>trying to phone posting with Siri

Why do shills always speak in rhetorical manners and never address the actual issue it’s worse than agents trying to appear funny.

Attached: A4A9BCE7-8088-48A9-9292-1B4DD3E0E811.jpg (960x1200, 117K)

with a standard deviation of 15, 130IQ is top 4.55%.

I don't think it is exclusive enough. It includes too many normies.

I don't know why you faggots brag about being INTJ, it just means you're smart but socially retarded

Sucks to be you then.

>A country of autists
Yeah, that's gonna work out well.

Oh it's another ''IQ is everything'' Brainlet thread.

i love this divide and conquer game , so funny

Attached: ooh.jpg (1920x1080, 331K)

I'm half spic but I'd still make the cut here

This

I’m an “”INTJ”” but people who go on about it like it’s an actual trophy are typically neckbeards. INTJ’s are literally socially retarded and cannot blend into a group or conversation without making it awkward

You really need to work on your assertiveness. Trust yourself more.

All seriousness to my INTJ homies, especially those under 30. It gets a lot better as you get older and you need to learn how to get over your autism and best work with and utilize people.

Yes, they're a bunch of lazy worthless brainlet faggots. But it gets so much easier as you get older and it's important to learn how to make the brainlets laugh, feel comfortable and best utilize them in your plans.

Yes, they are all worthless faggots but get out of your head you autistic faggot and create the things you want to create.

Real talk from a successful mid-30s INTJ.

Attached: kekblesstrump.gif (720x404, 3.29M)

k

Attached: k.png (331x350, 20K)