Watamote

Best friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=わたもて
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you wish, Yuri. Tomoko's best friend is Yuu-chan and there's nothing you can do about it

Yuri is so fucking relatable.

Yuri needs her own manga.
Tomoko deserves nothing.

More like shit friend.

so who will eventually take Tomoko's brother's virginity?

yuri a shit

>you will never feel Yuri's thighs
It's a bad feeling.

Cute couple

I hope Yuri and Tomoko become inseparable during their last year.
Literally best friends forever.
Yoshida can join too.

poor Yuri, she was the first one to approach Tomoko out of her own accord, rescuing her from her lonely high school lifestyle and this is how Tomoko repays her?

It'd be funny if it was actually Yuri

I think so too. I hope Yuri and Tomoko get closer.

I really think he'll end up interested in either Yuri or Yoshida.

what? I don't get it

I don't get what that pic is trying to convey.

He has already shown some interest in Komisomething. And she actually loves him.

>He has already shown some interest in Komisomething
How? he thinks she's weird as fuck

She likes rabbits?

The wrong kind of interest. Yeah he asked Tomoko about her a while ago but when he saw her again in class he was totally put off.

I can't wait to see how Tomoko's mother reacts to her daughter actually having friends now.

Sleepover when?

How many of you are in this exact position right now?

She's just different enough from his sister, and just similar enough. He was fixated on Tomoko when he was younger and his gruff easily annoyed personality matches Yuri's

We need a Punished Yuri pic.

>She was denied her nickname

This doesn't seem like something you'd do if you were put off by her. There's literally no need for him to tell her he's going to give her something back for the chocolate

it's called Manners

This, it's so weird how she strikes so many right triggers on so many people and all without having the exposure of Tomoko..

>Umaru S3 will come before Watamote S2

I want to help her through her issues over scotch in a chaise lounge on a snowy winter night before I take her home and fug her gently

WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN
JUST GIVE NICO YOUR MONEY PLEASE

What is it about Yuri and Yoshida that makes me want to protect them?

If I didn't already have a waifu I wouldn't mind making either of them my waifu.

You ought to recognize the look of polite revulsion on his face, girls have looked at you that way your entire life. Same thing.
yes. And specifically cultural expectation. You get chocolate on valentines day, you give something back on White Day. He's perplexed and disturbed at having to return something to the kind of girl who apparently thinks it's appropriate to give dick chocolate.

Honestly it wouldn't work out. Yuri is thin skinned and holds grudges while Tomoko is a complete savage who says brutally rude things to people she's friendly with. That's why Kuro is friendlier with Nemo and Yuu, they're both confident and outgoing and can brush off her quasi-insults. She can't get along with Komi because they're too similar and she won't get along with Yuri

"............ Hey?"

So the japs are loving it? If they buy the next volume, is that not enough for a s2?

The problem isn't Watamote's popularity, the problem is that the first season DVDs and BDs failed.

>yuri is who we think we are
>tomoko is who we are

An attempt was made.

damn...

What happened since October?

Tomoko's third year and the series' full transition into a more ensemble cast.

Fuck, that's great. Nico deserves it.

i want yuri and tomoko to make up and yuri gets invited to hang out over tomoko's house and komisomething sees that yuri (fugly bitch) is hanging around "tomoki" and fucking freaks

trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=わたもて
>related
>yuri
what might this mean?

Yuri's already gotten used to Tomoko's bluntness, and sorta knows her foul nature.
Remember how she agrees that Tomoko, like her, isn't a good person. Nevertheless she does want to be closer to her.

I really don't think Tomoko and Yuri would make very good friends. Yuri is so introverted and Tomoko is so oblivious and superficial...
Yuri wants to be understood but Tomoko is incapable of reading between the lines. Tomoko wants attention, but any friendly meaningful gesture that Yuri can muster only gets taken at face value at best (and typically is met with suspicion cause must be lesbo).

Yoshida and Yuri, though... they'd make best friends. Yoshida can read people and could understand Yuri's thoughts/feelings without Yuri having to explicitly state them (which Yuri is not inclined to readily do). They don't need each other's attention, but they'd both appreciate having someone that can understand them. Their relationship would be balanced--they're not one dependent on the other, they're just two independent enough people that would appreciate some absolution from feelings of isolation.

It's apparent in the newer chapters that Tomoko has been moving away from the desperate need for attention.
She began as a complete dysfunctional loner with zero friends in her class
But now that she has a couple of friends she's just your typical awkward eccentric, not a total isolationist. So lately she doesn't seem to be desperate for attention.
Pic related: Yuri can appreciate silence as well and Tomoko is someone who can offer that.

"They look like them for a while"
· Yuri and Mako

holy shit

Oh shit.
Is this the closest we'll ever get to animated Yuri?

Wait. Is that her!?

>666
deepest lore confirmed

Wait a minute.

What's her fucking problem?

New volume cover when?

She's possessed by an evil spirit, look at the mirror.

wasteland justice

Punished.

so that means Yuri made her first appearance even earlier in the manga? also why the different uniforms?

→MANGA

DAMN

sorry. It's a Fan maid.

God damn it.

Just a prototype.
It isn't actually her.

So her design was already in mind, before NicoTani turned her real.
In chapter 49:

Guys, I'm 100% serious when I say that I am literally going to marry Yuri.

but I love her

Sorry but she loves Mako and only wants to be friends with Mokocchi. Fuck off already.

Well that's too bad, my man. You can come to our wedding if that makes you feel any better...

They have a different school unifom, so unfortunately too vague.

Could be, but it's too vague.

IMO her first true appearance was in chapter 50, pic related.

Holy shit.

is this Yuri?

I don't Yuri ever had a club.

What.

i hope fang is having a good time

If she plays the flute maybe she listens to classical music

She was happy in the morning.....

>plays the flute
We have reached peak performance. We cannot go beyond.

Do you really think that she would have a club? Seems very doubtful.

LIVING NIGHTMARE

I was hoping that Yuri would end up being a member of some physical sport club like boxing or something.

I want to do lewd things to that neck.

Stop posting pictures and talking about My Wife

you should really stop projecting your idea of a waifu onto her

Who would that be?

Almost every watamote girl is wife material

Because she's Tomoko without being cringe.
Too autistic for normalfags, too normalfag for autists, caught in the fringe between two worlds, unable to fit anywhere, that's Yuri.

Anyone know nip well enough to translate?

Title: Yuri and Tomoko from Nemoto's view
Anyone got trans?

it has already been translated

Anons are actually saying Yuri is relatable....what?

Have you twats gone off the deep end?

How is a cute high school girl with a friend and socialize normally with people anyway relatable to any of us? Last time I checked this place is filled to the brim with dysfunctional social outcasts. When did Sup Forums became normie central?

>How is a cute high school girl with a friend and socialize normally with people anyway relatable to any of us
She has one friend, one, and spends her day listening to music and avoiding contact.
Having one leftover friend from your childhood is pretty normal.

>dysfunctional social outcasts
so is yuri
>and socialize normally with people
which yuri does not do, have you even read the watamote?

Thanks.

*pinches you in the shoulder*

Wait is this official art? Why does japan like radiohead so much jeezus.

>implying this is not relatable
read the mood, user.

God dammit, how can Nico Tanigawa be so good at this shit. I've never read or seen something as relatable as Watamote

I had more than one friend in high school. The dysfunctional social outcast part came a bit later.