Watching kizu 2

>watching kizu 2
>suddenly this scene

jesus

whats up with this scene?

Araragi strips you get to see his manhood.

What a stud

>Will never obtain a perfect body thanks to vampirism.

What if you're fat when you turn vampire? Do you stay fat or turn fit?

probably lose it

You're lucky you didn't go see it in theaters. That shit was really akward to watch with other people around you. If it wasn't for the free poster I wouldn't have gone.

All the fat tumblr whales were squealing during this scene. Made me cringe pretty hard.

Poor Cat. She got to rub up on Araragi and doesn't remember a thing about it.

>tfw no one will ever look at me like that

Utter fascination? Not unless you're a lab experiment.

I dont know why I find this scene so appealing in comparison to the tit swinging fest that goes around the rest of the movie
I may be gay

Tumblr whales like Monogatari?

Araragi is a attractive guy. And we rarely see him and Cat interact like this.

>I dont know why I find this scene so appealing in comparison to the tit swinging fest that goes around the rest of the movie
Nigga you gay

isint this the movie? why is he ripped and why are hanekawas tits so massive if its a prequel

I thought I was straight

You are
Raragi just transcends gender preference.

>tfw the almost consensual rape scene in kizu 3 with hanekawa, and the fact she was ready to have hymen and pussy DESTROYED

after all the tension between them he wouldn't even kiss her, no wonder cat went insane for awhile

>tfw you''ll never achieve 5% body fat like araragi

Its only a couple months earlier than the start of Bake. Vampirism makes him ripped, his body transformed into its peak physical condition. He's been ripped through the whole series, its just that they wanted to draw attention to it in the movie since its a side effect. Also more Hanekawa screentime and bigger budget means more animation and time spent on lovingly rendering her tits.

Why he gasped?

Can women even understand Monogatari?

don't give up lad

Can we agree that Araragi > All the girls

>5%
gotta be less than that

This has to be the one male character everyone is gay for.

Probably not. Women have never been as lonely as we have.

t. sweetieposters

>watching
>not licking the Blu ray disk until you get to the deeper layers of the the plot
You probably listen to OPs with your ears too

>start working out
>instant 10% body fat
I wonder whether there is a cute blonde loli in my shadow

>loved the kizu movies
>start watching the series
>feels like a boring slog
Why?

But the series is better than the movies? Watching in release order for the first time time is much more fun tbhwa

damn she's practically begging to be fucked. I need to go to the gym.

>a cute busty girl with top grades from Nippon will never squirm to touch your abs

I'm still a batfag but man, cat is really growing on me.
Great girl.

She's being fairly intimate with him.

Definitely not
I'd say a minimum of 60% of the dialog / cinematography just completely whiffs them

Gotta show how he's getting a harem.

>All the fat tumblr whales were squealing during this scene. Made me cringe pretty hard.
you clearly didn't see it in the theaters.

We had a group of college students, and retired old folks in Tempe watching it. Catcalls from men,women and grandmothers alike. rararagi makes even hetero men get hard.

You're probably mentally challenged.

Raragi is just pure manlet stud.

Watching Kizu and Owari I'd gotten the impression Kiss Shot was monstrously tall, in actuality she's 5cms shorter than me. Araragi's such a tiny man.

I'm a straight white male, and I would have Araragi-kuns babies if I could. He's one of few male MCs that really stands out to me.

They do alright.
Senjo > Araragi > the rest

The tallest person in that image is still shorter than me even in heels.

5'4"? really? Alalagi is 5 feet and four inches tall? That is so fucking short it's ridiculous. his fucking YOUNGER SISTER IS TALLER THAN HE IS?AND SHE'S STILL PRETTY FUCKING SHORT TOO.

It's not gay, right?

Right?

If you need to specifically point out you're a guy, then I need to point out I'm a monkey's uncle.

So Gaen is your sister?

>Utter fascination?
More like udder fascination in her case.

She kind of looks like her.

He looks about 165cm, which is more like 5'5'' which is just slightly below average male height in Japan.

>amazing body
>able to quickly retort in conversations
>hero who solves problems on his own
>2 hot sisters who fawn over him
>sister's friends desperately want to fuck him
>upper middle class

and he has no friends? yeah right.

I get the impression you didn't pay attention, user.
Recite Araragi's catchphrase 100 times for penance.

>is all kinds of autistic
You were missing the key part

>hero who solves problems on his own
Dumb Meme.

Do people who think women can’t understand certain anime understand monogatari?

Even a 2/10 woman is perfectly capable of hooking 6, maybe 7/10 man without much effort.

7/10 male will have to fight for anything above 2/10.

the great debate

>5'6

That’s just because men will fuck anything. Stop placing so much importance on a warm vagina and have some standards.

In terms of actual relationships women are much more likely to date ugly men than the other way around.

There are plenty of monogatari fangirls out there

Jesus. I'm going there on vacation July 2018 and I wonder if I'll feel like an alien at 6'5"

Lol, it was the opposite for me. It was not worth paying to watch all three Kizu movies when they could have been condensed into two.

>In terms of actual relationships women are much more likely to date ugly men than the other way around.
Only if the guy is rich

>ruthless exercise vs not eating like a pig

Or a girl

>vampire roids vs exercise

How to get /fit/?
I exercise regularly, eat healthy food, cut down on carbs, yet I still got the "love handles" and the belly.
Is it because I'm pushing 30s?

That's a real cute snail.

Because you eat too much of that "healthy food". Literally eat less or increase exercise without eating more.

Is this scene trying to tell the guys to get ripped and tell the girls to drool over it?

>too much of that "healthy food"
I doubt it I'm hungry of of the time, So I just drink water to fill up my stomach.

please get on gear. you're wasting your time not being on it

Read the sticky on

Not really a good indicator with how processed food completely fucks with your body's satiation mechanisms.

Find out how many calories are in the amount of food you eat on a typical day. If you aren't losing weight, change or reduce the food.

Reminds of that one webm with that white guy and the Jap girls, I always forget to save it.

In theaters some bitch kept going
>'awwwwwww~
Every time shinobu would wake up it was annoying as fuck

never thought I would see the whole anime community summarized in one sentence

You're eating more calories than you think you are

Unironically become vegetarian.

Just try harder.

small correction
senjo>sinobu>arararararagi

Crab is the lucky one
Look at her.

Abs are made in the kitchen, not the gym

you guys are so clueless it's triggering

Isn't this a crime? I thought they lived in Nippon not Saudi Arabia.

>tfw like 3% body fat
>but no muscle mass either

like what is the fucking point bros
i eat like crazy and still don't gain

>i eat like crazy and still don't gain
make a myfitnesspal account and track all of your calories. the tl;dr answer is you aren't intaking a caloric surplus. it's literally that easy

You can get to 5/10. 6/10 is reaching if you are a 2.

>i eat like crazy and still don't gain
You're either eating less than you think or aren't being consistent with your eating habits. If you eat like crazy but only do it a couple times a week you shouldn't expect results.

Is Arararararagi what /fit/ strives for?

No wonder why all the girls are crazy about him. His voice is a music, his body is a rock, his stamina is that of a vampire.

I take back anything bad I've said about Araragi. The guy is freaking hot and deserves his harem.

Probably, since he's a manlet and must have a tiny dick due to being Japanese.

>be /fit/ Jap
>still have micropenis
Kek