Post transgender characters

Post transgender characters

Idk man. It's pretty hard to find an post op anime character.

rare ftm

Transgender != Crossdressing != Crossplaying

Define transgender

>Lily
>transgender
She has always been a girl since birth.

People with gender dysphoria who wish they were born as the other gender. They might not pursue anything, knowing the social problems it would cause (like Sakura from Net-Juu), but they have gender dysphoria nonetheless.

>who wish they were born as the other gender
Boy, finding this in anime will be more fun than trying to find fucking Waldo.

I know in the VN it's a different story but the way he's presented in the anime very much implies transgender

Seriously OP?! Lily is 100% female.

this beautiful grill

Seriously fuck off.

best character

Fuck off, tumblr.

That fag from Rakudai

Traps aren't trannies.

That's because so many use magic instead.

I can think of 3 w/o even trying.

I can only think of one off-hand.

or genderless, one of the two

S/he's a more complex character in the VN. His/her identity issues take 3rd place behind an anxiety disorder and parental abuse. But they fixed the problem he asked to be fixed with their time machine.

Only ones I can think of that actually canonically wanted to be born different are Jun from Happiness and pretty much everything else is tranny head cannon.

Trannies like to project onto every trap character and assume they are also tranny when they are just normal faggots. Some are even straight like Astolfo who just acts like a fag for kicks because his bro liked it.

I'll drop another on you then.

Actual closest anime character to a transgender right here

The only one I can think of.

She was just retarded and didn't know the difference between boys and girls.

Translations never

>voiced by Daisuke Ono

too bad she moved on to the great big movie theater in the sky.

pic related is trans.
Be warned though, the manga will probably make you cry.

Sounds like a nip version of Venus Envy. That is, lame and gay.

I haven't read that one, is it good?
Bokura no hentai is good though and is mostly about non conforming and messed up kids, at least it's more streamlined than most trans western webcomics I've read.

this cunt

Eh, not really. It's more of the fault of his fucked up upbringing where they destroyed his penis and decided to raise him as a girl. If anything it shows he's normal because he began to flip out during puberty due to the disconnect between being treated as a girl but actually being a boy.

Can he be considered trans?

>like Sakurai
Fucking retard.

You do know it's possible to play a character of the opposite gender without being mentally ill, right?

Well, he's literally a girl with a boy's mind and soul transplanted into her, so yes. As a ghost he's just male, so no.

But as a ghost he takes on the form of his female body.

Maiden Rape Assault; Violent Semen Inferno.

That's because he grew up in that body and wouldn't take on a different form, I'm sure ghost him has a dick.

Why would the ghost manifest a part it never got used to in life?

Because he's a male character.

He had it until they were like 7

I would expect a ghost 7yo to have no junk. That hardly counts.

>I would expect a ghost 7yo to have no junk.
That doesn't make sense at all.

Kinda reminds me of Homura/Pyra

Sure it does. Kids that young forget they have junk most of the time. Junk awareness isn't an integral part of them.

You were a weird kid then, that isn't normal.

well his ghost has no visible genitalia, so he might have just forgotten what his penis looked like.

Or you and all your friends were because you were sexually abused. 7 years old, man.

Considering who we are talking about here, I don't think you can say Yuuta had a normal childhood, but i don't doubt that he recognized that he was male

That sounds reasonable. He doesn't have girl parts because his spirit is male, but he doesn't have a dick because it's been so long since he's had one.

>projecting this hard
Anyway, they were definitely experimented on, so they probably all knew their bodies pretty well.

Kids usually stand to pee, so they spent at least a few minutes a day with their dicks in their hands.

Girls would too, if they were taught to. Sometimes they even have to be taught not to.

Which makes them even more aware of the difference, what's your point?

There's literally nothing wrong with being trans you stupid poltard

Go back.

It is wrong to consider your body somehow "wrong" at a level beyond your own control. If you need a team of experts to "fix you" through biological operations that have nothing to do with your health or survival, there is something desperately askew in your inner life.

>being mentally ill is okay

I think it's funny that Sup Forums is actually a decent person about things just to spite Sup Forums when they're normally misogynistic outcasts who are misanthropic about EVERYTHING

She'd deny it. But it'd still be true.