Muh muslim feels

>the absolute state of Britcucks

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-114649~2.png (1080x1062, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_the_United_Kingdom#Reform_Section_5_campaign
youtu.be/1seThIG34R8
vagabond.bg/travel/high-beam/item/2927-border-of-death.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any society that is willing to squash freedom of speech to protect Islamist will be targeted and defeated.

Attached: 039840958309485.png (810x945, 462K)

go away Lauren

t. Sheamus Von Tyreezualezberg

is that racism and antisemitism I detect, bong? I reported to the authorities. hide your butter knife now or else.

Attached: 1521478673096.jpg (600x600, 98K)

annex when

Attached: 1499799864305.png (473x327, 133K)

We like ecelebs. Bump

Imagine
My
Shark

This former mudshark is really trying to make amends, isn't she? I almost feel bad for her. But, nah.

Wtf? I love dictating to sovereign nations what laws they must have! I just donated to Lauren, who will match me?

>shill for closed borders
>get banned

Good riddance. The "tradthot" world tour is over. Fuck 'em.

gonna have to side with the muslims on this one, southern is literally just a racist libtard like the rest of the alt right, labelling her 'far right' is pure subversion

Geo away with RT and with this attentionwhore.

But anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

how dare she to judge native people of londistan's official "religion"

closed borders ≠ no tourists/visitors

Attached: 32456786798).jpg (200x227, 4K)

Who is the bigger threat... 23,000 jihadi terrorists or 1 scrawny white girl.

UK dodged a bullet by banning the white girl.

>simonsen
I wonder what ethnicity she belongs to. hmmm

Brits deserve this
I'm surprised people haven't tried to get Sup Forums banned in the UK

Fuck this kike whore

Brits are homophobic as fuck.

They're not even pretending to hide it anymore, are they.

You know Simonsen is a Nordic last name? It means son of Simon. Learn Scandinavia plz

>It means son of Simon.
No kidding. That totally clears up her not being a total fucking sheila.

Kek

Rather a kike whore then a cheese eating rifle dropper

>Americans pretending to understand European names

Stop now before you embarrass yourself further. Simonsen is one of the most common surnames in Denmark.

Attached: simonsen3.png (527x187, 18K)

Hello lauren

Do not be afraid. They are counting on your fear. Your freedom of speech is that powerful. They think that by threatening your ability to speak that they can change how you think and feel about things. They are scared of you. Do not be afraid to describe things as you see them in your own mind. At least do that, it can cause you serious health problems to do otherwise. These pathetic dinosaurs want you to feel that you are alone, and that you are 'not being nice'. 2+2=4

Attached: morality pete.png (578x211, 17K)

>be yitzak simsonsen
>fuck so many Danish shiksas that your name becomes common
Keep pretending to not be a shylock, you fucking subhuman.

Attached: 1507548330404m.jpg (1024x783, 89K)

Attached: 1502294381134.png (1226x634, 53K)

>fundamental interests

>thonk.jpg

lmao

Attached: 7564587.jpg (899x656, 160K)

Lauren Southern isn't that hot. Is it a shoop or surgery?

are you gay

>far-right

Attached: 1466090282276.jpg (720x602, 71K)

>libertarian
>far right
holy shit this is retarded on so many levels

Lauren IS that hot. make-up is also a thing. talk to a girl off line, you fat fucking loser.

Dear UK,

Get ready for a comprehensive ban on all criticism of government and speech intended to change the laws by which you are governed. This will all be deemed "hate speech" in the very near future as you slide inexorably towards totalitarian dictatorship (which will likely be coopted by Muslims to enact the Caliphate).

Or you can save yourself a lot of trouble and just start executing traitorous tyrants immediately. This is the only way to save yourself from the terror about to be unleashed, and will be far less bloody in the long run.

Godspeed and Deus Vult!

Attached: quote-the-tree-of-liberty-must-be-refreshed-from-time-to-time-with-the-blood-of-patriots-and-tyrants (850x400, 45K)

No I just have functional eyes. I don't need "based" e-celebs to jerk me off with kindergarten politics.

There are over twice as many Simonsens in Denmark than there are jews in total in Denmark. You are a fucking retard.

They should be attacking Muslims based on their skin colour and race, not religion. I don't believe you should target religion when it's obvious that their race is what you should criticise.

Anglo faggots are so cucked that it isn't even funny

Shylock has been a busy man.

You're right. It's fucking hilarious. Plus I don't live in the UK so I don't give two fucks about them

Attached: 1501636749898.jpg (708x691, 379K)

unironically this

Attached: 1516806467029.jpg (639x900, 218K)

>Muslims based on their skin colour and race, not religion
This is fucking American tier stupidity

>Be an edgelord in someone else's country
>Get mad because your behaviors is illegal there

Why do right-wingers believe they're above the law?

Attached: dip_incitement_20170814.png (600x1200, 237K)

We want brown people out, not white people. There is no irony here, only tyranny

In 2012, a campaign was launched by The Christian Institute to remove the word "insulting" from section 5 of the Public Order Act. The campaign was backed by a number of high-profile activists including comedian Rowan Atkinson and former Shadow Home Secretary David Davis. On 12 December 2012, the House of Lords voted in favour of amending the Public Order Act to remove the word "insulting". In January 2013, the government announced that it would accept the amendment, despite having previously opposed it. The amendment to the Public Order Act was duly passed into law, as section 57 of the Crime and Courts Act 2013

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_the_United_Kingdom#Reform_Section_5_campaign

faggot

>Whore who fuck half-blacks passes flyers saying God is gay.
>She's also jewish
>pol will actually defends this
The absolute state of pol.

Is that the order that they said she was violating?

>pol

Attached: FviuO.jpg (717x880, 189K)

No the home secretary can declare anyone they want "not conducive to the public good" and ban them from the country.

>oh no he attacks laurent southern
>tell him to leave
>meme flag
As I said P0/_ will actually defend this

"Canadian Southern was filmed handing out racist material which said ‘Allah is a gay God’ and ‘Allah is trans’ in Luton earlier this year"

But guardian and huffpost can write how Jesus was a power bottom and lgbt parades dress jesus statues in drag. Jesus Christ, Brits.

She totally isn't Jewish, guize. I swear!

Attached: LaurenJewish.jpg (600x216, 24K)

>American says deus vult
>when it was deus lo volt because of all the peasants around
>when his nation is the bastion of both degeneracy and crack Head preachers

does she look like a curly haired sickly inbred?

Religion ==/== Race

0/10

Literally my face most days.

Attached: 4AAD7E06-461A-4519-A3E3-F3FF3182242A.jpg (505x572, 35K)

youtu.be/1seThIG34R8
Nu-coulter

reminder to invest in chainlink

Blood, affiliation, point of view.

>b-but muh lauryn shoutstein

They did her a favor

reminder that Russia has a law that literally forbids 'offending the feels of religious people'
so if you really try to mock islam or christianity you're going to jail (case of Pussy riot)

Attached: putin_ny2.jpg (800x600, 76K)

>you'll never have memes dedicated to you

The UK is done for. If I had 3 nukes to use, I would nuke the UK twice and Pakistan once.

Attached: police BLACKING UNIT.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Attached: Police BLACKING enforcement unit.webm (640x480, 1.96M)

>Pussy riot
>should't be in jail
Fuck off, kike.

another

Attached: police BLACKED.webm (720x404, 2.93M)

yet another

Attached: police BLACKING 1.webm (406x720, 991K)

last one

Attached: police cucked.webm (362x640, 1.45M)

Mah maplenigger.

No, she is not jewish, obviously. I still can't tell whether people like you are just dumb or shills. That is how low the average IQ on this board is. It's embarrassing.

Attached: LSisnotjewish.png (639x1290, 478K)

I once drew a picture of Mohammed being sodomized by a pig. Does this mean I can't ever visit Britain?

THIS IS NOT A UK ONLY THING

some imam here called BS when a muslim mayor said all muslims are a bit salafist and called him a kaffir, which is essentially a death sentance

Ministry of justice said they cant do anything until they limit freedom of speech

ONE OF THE OPPOSITION PARTIES IS A LAWYER AND CALLS BS AND EVEN CALLS OUT HOW TO PUNISH ACCORDING TO EXISTING LEGISLATION

Shills have noticed online shilling cannot change narratives of stubborn people so theyre trying to go back to old fashioned limiting freedom of speech

THEY WILL COME WITH ARGUEMENTS WITH A CONTEXT YOU MIGHT FIND AGREEABLE, DONT FALL FOR IT

Freedom of speech prevents fullblowm tyranny, the global left is on the move again

>MUH EBIL MOOOSLIMS KILLING THE POOR GAYS
Yeah fuck off with your kuffar eceleb whore, dirty kikes. Islam is the only thing that can save the west.

Attached: image.jpg (400x277, 35K)

"Far right." Well, that seals it: Lauren Southern is a Nazi now. :^) So much for cucking to the Jews.

Attached: 1517269034348.jpg (984x550, 177K)

Jesus Christ. Lauren threads draw in more shills than even the holocaust denial threads.

Muslims are the worst thing to infest this planet.

Attached: 75354de30476703defa71c09887c6bbe.jpg (640x640, 95K)

Attached: Anglo and her handlers.png (928x932, 721K)

>point of view.
Shes banned by the zionists from an entire country for going against their agendas.

LOL fucking make up your mind shill clowns.

You do understand that communists had serfdom laws.meaning you can't go to a neighbouring city without a permit. and refugees regardless of going in or out were shot dead without warning.

vagabond.bg/travel/high-beam/item/2927-border-of-death.html

>2018
>"far-right" is eceleb roasties that hit the wall
I'm not telling my grandpa about this one

>If lauren went into a mosque, cooked bacon and made a music video denigrating mudshits and uk government they would have called it an act of terrorism. Also likely killed by mudshits.
Remember bacon sammich guy?

>think they're above the law
No. This is simply a bad law

Attached: IMG_20170427_113646.jpg (600x450, 54K)

>Attacking the person and not the idea
People like you are a waste of resources

Attached: 1520559930180-pol.jpg (590x775, 84K)

When are they going to ban Muslims?

Attached: 1521016692031-pol.png (700x1200, 454K)

I don't think you'd want a combined US and Canada.

WTF all those threads about that coal burning roastie?
Shills are in full force today

But the version of the Holocaust we've been taught is a lie desu

whoa literally turk tier. no wonder they supported those fuckers

I wonder if they would do the same if flayers were saying "God is gay" or "Buddha is gay".

based knight of finn

Never because for some fucked up reason when they decided to reform section 5 one of the reasons they gave for changing it was that people could find the quran and bible insulting.

So somehow in the UK we have freespeech for religious people to adhere to a book that talks about killing gay people but if you call the prophet a faggot you get banned for the country because you aren't conducive to the public good.