Just a friendly reminder that if the West decides to fuck with Russia we will...

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

Just a friendly reminder that if the West decides to fuck with Russia we will destroy you all

Attached: c5ntflmze6aqkl5qx22-fgovfmvemzi3-xlarge.jpg (56 KB, 620x348)

All urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html
theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year
zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-27/saker-mourns-what-happened-west-i-was-born

Michael Green
Michael Green

Just a friendly reminder everything would be destroyed

Anthony Parker
Anthony Parker

Thanks for the friendly reminders.

Jayden Collins
Jayden Collins

please do i wants some rest

Nathaniel Allen
Nathaniel Allen

inb4 Americans start saying they have aircraft carriers

Nicholas Reyes
Nicholas Reyes

A friendly reminder that there is no way Russia could win this scenario, and that no amount of propaganda and posturing is going to change that.

Benjamin Sanchez
Benjamin Sanchez

Just a friendly reminder that Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.

Jose Adams
Jose Adams

Russia is a friend of the West. The global deep state cabal fears a West-Russia friendship.

---

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

Antifa is connected to ISIS:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

-------------------

A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
Deep state is in panic. Get this out! A “mentally ill” man rambling about dealing with a virus and his wife armed with military restricted weaponry were arrested before they could “carry out their mission” at the March for Our Lives:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html

Don’t let this be slid. They were plotting an attack like Las Vegas- many weapons lots of ammo. How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition? The elites are pushing for a civil war this year!!!!

——————-

MORE

theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year

This is proof all the left and the cabal wants is to unarmed their opponents so they can impose their will on them via armed violence.

Attached: March-For-Our-Lives-Podesta.jpg (169 KB, 1024x1024)

Asher Rogers
Asher Rogers

You can't stop destroying yourselves. Pick any statistic - alcoholism, abortions, HIV, suicides, crime rate, quality of life, opiate usage, average wage, life expectancy, gdp/gdp per capita - Russia will be straight terrible in all of them.

Caleb Flores
Caleb Flores

Do it. We’re not a NATO country yet, so do it.

Ethan Walker
Ethan Walker

Russia is a friend of the West
Yeah no, stopped reading right there.
Also stop spamming every thread with this.

Ryder Cox
Ryder Cox

Rush-ee-uh?

Never heard of the guy

Attached: IMG-5893.jpg (308 KB, 1066x750)

Owen Watson
Owen Watson

Pretty sure Sweden has catched up quite a bit by now.

Liam Miller
Liam Miller

russia actively bans and seeks out homosexuals to beat/shame
the west allows and encourages children to become trannies

Hoping to form an alliance with you guys if this world war finally does come to fruition. Kikes are the destroyers of nations and society.

Jordan Brown
Jordan Brown

Bring it on, mate. You haven't yet tasted our secret weapon.

Attached: Emu-Image1.jpg (195 KB, 1200x800)

Isaiah Robinson
Isaiah Robinson

What an impressive gathering, it would take nearly 10 finnish soldiers to take on all the troops in that picture.

Jaxson Price
Jaxson Price

The krokodil clips on youtube of idiots getting their limbs cut off was pretty entertaining, though.

Ryder Gray
Ryder Gray

That just means that you can get invaded and NATO will not be obliged to help.

Asher Hall
Asher Hall

I have several in my back yard. :3

Jaxon Collins
Jaxon Collins

you cant win ivan,you pissed off the british and our attack dogs are in line

you cant survive against europe,america the uk and commonwealth.

Attached: 29541230-1680935588654833-1872029248854842374-n.jpg (117 KB, 768x960)

Kayden Bell
Kayden Bell

fpbp

Tyler Ward
Tyler Ward

how many tax payer dollars the american government sent this year to israel for free, just like that:
untold trillions
how many americans raised a hand about it:
zero

pic related, more and more areas in US look like that.
nothing will happen until you start doing something yourselves.

Attached: 1504254698306.jpg (85 KB, 640x426)

Hudson Ortiz
Hudson Ortiz

Russians are white christians, why all this nonsensical conflict? We should just rid ourselves of the non whites in our countries and rule then rule the world together. The idea of white countries siding with Turkey over Russia makes me sick.

Colton Rogers
Colton Rogers

inb4 america starts posting legitimate logistical advantages

the thread was started by a russian posting a picture of a military parade. why would carriers not be a legitimate point of conversation by comparison?

Gabriel Sanders
Gabriel Sanders

send nukes please

Chase Torres
Chase Torres

pic related
As if east Europe is not littered with abandoned Russian trash too

Cooper Price
Cooper Price

It's too large to ever do something via awareness, to be rid of kikes it would require a massive happening. Also those houses live in niggerville, educated well to do whites want zero to do with them either and move away from deteriorating shithole neighborhoods.

Tyler Sanchez
Tyler Sanchez

Fug off dad

You have one and it only can use harrier jets

Russia has one full carrier

We have ten full sized carriers and like 15 more small ones

The largest air force in the world is the US navy followed by the US air force

Benjamin Fisher
Benjamin Fisher

good

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

Who wins if the west fight Russia? South America? Asia? Africa? Middle east?

Samuel Flores
Samuel Flores

Can we at least agree to nuke Africa and the Mid East first? That way we know the next cycle of humans won’t be sub-human.

Isaiah Baker
Isaiah Baker

no one,many will perish once the white tech stops coming,banking crash also

Easton Perez
Easton Perez

God I hope so

Gavin Jackson
Gavin Jackson

It's too large to ever do something via awareness

lmao, are you joking?
the smallest, meaningless shit can be blown into a worldwide phenomenon in a matter of hours due to social media, but sharing a couple of memes about usa keeping the jews alive on your tax money is impossible to do?

have fun being screwed, then, with this attitude.
same with the brits and krauts:

how bout you do something?
nah, man..... nah.

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

Just a friendly reminder the Kikes have their dick in your ass or you could end them in fifteen minutes from Syria. Thanks a lot, Russia, you fags. Nuke the KIKES.

Attached: jewz.jpg (20 KB, 320x320)

Colton Smith
Colton Smith

not much left to lose in this shit culture. war sucks, though.

Charles Hall
Charles Hall

Bring it on slavnigger

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

Rather die in nuclear judgement than live in a world where NATO is completely unchecked.

Attached: The-State.jpg (27 KB, 640x488)

Ian Hall
Ian Hall

the smallest, meaningless shit can be blown into a worldwide phenomenon in a matter of hours due to social media

(((they))) pump and shut down things that don't fit their narrative. Then some are too trained in fear to resist uncomfortable truths. If I were to go on the street, ask a bunch of liberal faggots "Would you think it's a good idea to give trillions of dollars to another nation who is your ally, when they are more than competent enough to take care of themselves?" Then state their happiness of living and whatever bullshit, the point is though:

Too many are indoctrinated, such things are preaching to the choir and many are terrified as being mislabeled to which they view as death sentences.

Evan Kelly
Evan Kelly

Even Kim Jong Dong is capitulating, give it up. Just another relic of the past pining for time that hasn't existed in 40 years.

Ethan Walker
Ethan Walker

(()()()()()()()()()()()())))))))))((((((((((

so, too lazy to do anything, then?
muh joooz holding me doooown

no, none of you are doing jack shit.
make a few memes with citations, spread em.
i wont make them for you, its not trillions of my hard earned tax payer money, its yours.

Jeremiah Ross
Jeremiah Ross

Unfortunately most people are cowards and/or uninformed and/or brainwashed and this is the case all over the western world. If they weren't the majority white population would have been ran out all the muslims in Europe. They just go along with what their governments say. Same as their countries armies just go along with it.

Charles Ross
Charles Ross

Not when the US's former leaders and current "Deep State" officials serve us up like veal to Russia/China in the name of destroying the petrodollar.

Attached: I-want-that-pie-and-the-pizza.jpg (79 KB, 1080x1080)

Chase Gonzalez
Chase Gonzalez

..this right here.

Owen Watson
Owen Watson

Is that so, Ivan?
Well, how about we destroy ourselves then, huh? Yeah, what now? I bet now you're feeling really stupid.

Chase Garcia
Chase Garcia

only think you incompetent fucks know how to destroy is your own commie country and bottles of shitty vodka

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

Peak Russia (ussr) < current Usa in military strength and projection power
Today Russia < china

Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards

Just a friendly reminder that most of us Flips will side with Russia and China for as long as they won't go back to being commies.

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

wearing headgear in the water

Attached: 1521825470065.gif (712 KB, 200x86)

Isaiah Walker
Isaiah Walker

I really hope they try
Please liberate us fromthe globalist jews, Russia. Juut don't nuke our airbase because I live right next to it and i donr wanna die like that

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

le based russia
Russia is owned by the zog m8

Nathan Taylor
Nathan Taylor

jewpointingeverywhere.png

Jace Roberts
Jace Roberts

What's your secret weapon mate? Vegemite?

Andrew Rogers
Andrew Rogers

Attached: 15222351739110.jpg (35 KB, 453x604)

Grayson Young
Grayson Young

Stfu vodkanigger, you may destroy us, but we will most certainly destroy you and that acrid shithole.

Christopher Sullivan
Christopher Sullivan

delete it

Attached: 23412341234123.jpg (167 KB, 811x995)

Levi Stewart
Levi Stewart

Is there any chance we can become bros and take over the world together?

Aaron Bailey
Aaron Bailey

nope

Jordan Cook
Jordan Cook

fucking BASED western governments

Attached: 8iw.png (627 KB, 650x925)

Samuel Campbell
Samuel Campbell

You mean we'll all be destroyed. Mutually-assured destruction is not the same as winning.

Joshua Barnes
Joshua Barnes

haha take that russia i hope we invade and kill evil putin so you can have liberalism and trannies like us

Attached: drag-queen-demon-(1)-810-500-55-s-c1.jpg (40 KB, 810x500)

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

Literally every time Russia tries to start shit with NATO, Russia backs down
then proceeds to attack a unaligned neighbor

Really makes you think

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

Based dude, I can't wait to see roided 300lb slav monkey drag queens patrolling the streets and beating up the straights in this reality.

Adrian Gonzalez
Adrian Gonzalez

you with you rusty Su-xx can nothing.

Andrew White
Andrew White

Probably would mean extinction for humans. Maybe a more intelligent worthy species would rise from the fallout. Let’s face it humans are a waste of the only know inhabitable planet.

Joshua Cox
Joshua Cox

I shat a bigger formation of troops than that.

Jack Butler
Jack Butler

Friendly reminder you are poor

Jackson Wilson
Jackson Wilson

mother nature would be bored without us.

Asher Stewart
Asher Stewart

HAHAHAHAH Russia is a paper tiger, get real albino niggers

Camden Perry
Camden Perry

Low energy, zero confidence, please report to the front lines when combat begins so you can find value as strategic bait/distraction.

Xavier Howard
Xavier Howard

Just a friendly reminder that if the West decides to fuck with Russia we will destroy you all

correction: 'us all'

I worry more about Soviet era weaponized blackpox virus than nukes, nukes are clean

Elijah Lee
Elijah Lee

That's what supersize McDonald's meals will do to you, fat American fuck

Carter Ramirez
Carter Ramirez

Russia would definitely slaughter 99% of the cucked EU within about thirty minutes. They have no men to fight anymore. It would be an army of gender confused retards marching backwards/skipped around buttfucking their own children and converting to Islam while Russia executed them one by one.

Ian Foster
Ian Foster

Proves my point. Humans are revolting.

Chase Martinez
Chase Martinez

They were Russians, so I flushed them.

William Rogers
William Rogers

We’re not far behind them in cuckery. All the ruskies have to do is wait 10 or 20 years and they can fight China then.

Jason Johnson
Jason Johnson

implying the west doesn't want to be destroyed

Bentley Cox
Bentley Cox

Snap out of nihilism and stop believing your fellow man should be replaced. Being blackpilled is worse than blue as you'll display an informed opinion, but toxify the morale of those who wish to attempt change.

Oliver Murphy
Oliver Murphy

Oй Baнь, шёл бы ты нaхyй.
Cocнём хyйцoв вceй cтpaнoй жe.

Samuel Young
Samuel Young

Found the hippy Manlet. We should all just hug right?

Blake Wood
Blake Wood

Just like during the cold war?

Henry Clark
Henry Clark

With what? Tanks that don't drive and nukes that don't fly? Besides kicking some 3rd world country ass with your WW2 Katjushas you aren't even able to deal with your own problems (Tschechens say hello) where you decide to waste part of your economy to finance their terrorist groups so they won't fuck you up even harder.

Your commieland will collapse in the first day of war harder than it collapsed in 1990

Julian Ramirez
Julian Ramirez

guys guys if we keep it with guns and knifes only. without the big shit. maybe we can make a fun game out of it! a sport. stream it on youtube.. just dont use the nukes oke.. GG

Logan Morgan
Logan Morgan

Just a friendly reminder, Russia sucks dick.

Adrian Harris
Adrian Harris

Under A republican president we would starve them to death with sanctions because the Russian economy is Fucking Mexican tier garbage. Then we'd probably just bomb those ice beaners until they looked like Mexico too.

Jacob Johnson
Jacob Johnson

Must be tough going through life with so much of Putin's cum in your mouth.

Stop fucking with our elections and stop worshiping your dictator.

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

Reread my comment that sparked his revolting comment. His current best use for a war would be a meatshield or strategic bait/distraction. I would have zero problem putting my enemies to rest if asked from me.

Matthew Howard
Matthew Howard

Hypocritical much fat fuck Ivan? You albino nigger tier brain is no match for based Americans.

Angel Gonzalez
Angel Gonzalez

reporting for duty

SLAVA ROSSIYA

Bentley Reed
Bentley Reed

Attached: Brain-dead-Ivan.jpg (189 KB, 1280x720)

Jeremiah Russell
Jeremiah Russell

How about russia sell us siberia? We call evens.

Mason Garcia
Mason Garcia

Your meme flag renders your opinion and existence irrelevant. Kill yourself

Evan Peterson
Evan Peterson

Should we go ahead and fuck them again like with Alaska? Maybe under value all the land again?

Carson Diaz
Carson Diaz

tqbh America have much more to loose

Isaiah Cooper
Isaiah Cooper

No we give good price, 20 million cadillac escalades.

Cameron Watson
Cameron Watson

If you want to do us all a favor you know what to do about our collective problem.

I unironically promise that heat will come off Russia.

Justin Foster
Justin Foster

Take big step back and realize you flag design comes from us the Americans princess.

Notice the red white and blue yall copied it after losing the cold war remember that? it wasnt that long ago albino nigger

Dominic Sanchez
Dominic Sanchez

Geroyam slava

Henry Lopez
Henry Lopez

Yes thats right glass half of europe.
The eastern half that is

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

Holy based German onslaught of true

Attached: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.jpg (5 KB, 280x180)

Angel Bailey
Angel Bailey

: ))
would be hilarious if true, but the Russians had that flag way before you existed as a nation.

Caleb Bailey
Caleb Bailey

Americans forget they're the new kids on the block sometimes

Logan Smith
Logan Smith

never understood that meme

Aircraft carriers are weak little bitchs who was bullied in the special education class, why do they matter to amerimutts

Jose Murphy
Jose Murphy

""" American education """

Attached: gty-colonial-us-flag-lpl-120703-wmain.jpg (47 KB, 640x360)

Christopher Brooks
Christopher Brooks

Manlet shill STFU.

Attached: 1PQtERY.jpg (100 KB, 360x500)

Grayson Hill
Grayson Hill

This
I embrace becoming a ghoul

Luis Flores
Luis Flores

Ive bee divisional ceremonies when I was in the army. I can’t imagine the time and effort to do something that large.

Liam White
Liam White

Holy SHIT! the USS Enterprise just flew over my house!

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

quite goyim....

Attached: 1460429243622.jpg (32 KB, 607x800)

Ryder Robinson
Ryder Robinson

trip o truth
all tanks need gold trimming too

Jack Bennett
Jack Bennett

Norway and Sweden will send their all-female special forces to come and get you if you don't start behaving, Ivan.

Levi Edwards
Levi Edwards

why are you showing a picture of your greatest weakness that you haven't tamed yet?

Josiah Young
Josiah Young

Almost if they dont have the actual money properly train?

Jaxon Nguyen
Jaxon Nguyen

Good, we will have to poke you even further with new sanctions then.

Alexander Gomez
Alexander Gomez

yes there is, but jews keep getting in the way trying to get both countries to kill its brave fighting men and let the cowards left behind to breed

Noah Morales
Noah Morales

That is opposite of friendly you vodka-soaked suka

Hudson Long
Hudson Long

Attached: Favorite-denden.jpg (73 KB, 780x438)

Jaxon Taylor
Jaxon Taylor

Lol not that I want a war between our countries, but we would literally wipe your country off the map in less than a week.
You guys remind me of that partially retarded boxing troll who would challenge pro boxers to fights at a gym, then get his ass fucked, then whine and claim he still won.
Sad.

Attached: 1521668054181.gif (2.97 MB, 306x205)

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

You lost a war to a bunch of uneducated inbred farmers because you couldn't get your heads around the logistics of a simple tunnel. And you're going to defeat Russia in one week?

Christian Anderson
Christian Anderson

I personally don't want see whole world glassed for a double agent. It is perfect time to live for cultural war and establishing new order. I'm ready to fight the common enemy of ours.

All warmongers BTFO.

Parker Thompson
Parker Thompson

what is a war of attrition
implying we are even trying in afghan
implying you didnt get btfo in afghan
If we activate genocide mode we would be out of there in less than a week.

Attached: 1522022017633m.jpg (131 KB, 1024x752)

Oliver Barnes
Oliver Barnes

We will strangle you economically. Its only just beginning really. You're already a third world country. A new category will have to be invented to describe Russian poverty by the time we're done.

Attached: 1510643627314.jpg (91 KB, 600x450)

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

Beady

Attached: 1521396373653.jpg (71 KB, 477x645)

Wyatt Thomas
Wyatt Thomas

Attached: 1511337687773.webm (1.17 MB, 854x480)

Isaiah Harris
Isaiah Harris

We already have such a word
"communism"

Xavier Sanchez
Xavier Sanchez

America
Every fucking time

Kevin Hall
Kevin Hall

You won't do shit Russkie pussy. You don't got the balls. You never had the balls. Only one of us was crazy enough to nuke a sovereign country. And we did twice. And we ate comfortably right after.

Attached: 1472296567692.png (393 KB, 785x757)

Jackson Barnes
Jackson Barnes

Imagine if war broke out and the refugees were exempt lmao

Lucas Campbell
Lucas Campbell

No more brother wars

Robert Rodriguez
Robert Rodriguez

strangle economically
Literal state if le 50%. If you strangle Russia economically you'll just create a fascist or communist Russia

Joseph Moore
Joseph Moore

That's the fast track to civil war and renegade war vets. This isn't 1950 where sneakypetes can get away with ease. If this was a noticeable common trend, they'd get a large bullseye from a group of men who realize they fought for the global kike.

Dylan Hall
Dylan Hall

You know it's bad when this sounds less a threat and more a promise of hope and relief

Joshua Anderson
Joshua Anderson

Such is life when you fully accept your nation's government has zero care for its people, hyper aware of what the true reality is and face excommunication from the general public for not subscribing to the false narrative.

Jack Barnes
Jack Barnes

the west is stupid but not that stupid.
Who in their right mind would lay down their life for the eu that wanted them replaced, their history destroyed and your family raped?
Yeah if they give the population guns they will not fight, they will turn around and enact a coup and torture the eu elites including the german leadership to death.
The eu doesnt have many options besides either paying foreigneres as soldiers or force refugees either to fight (which will most likely also end in a coup lol) or to be deported.

Asher Foster
Asher Foster

if you nuked israel ,jew york, and commiefornia we'd all be free..maybe Ottawa too

Isaiah Gonzalez
Isaiah Gonzalez

We don't want to fuck with you it's literally the cabal trying to sneak, lie and force through a war with you because they need one to stay in control.

They're trying to provoke you into doing something sufficiently scary they can turn to their populations and say - well look how can you possibly feel safe unless we do something about this.

As long as you don't do anything and just ignore the West and continue to focus on the Eurasian project they won't be able to do anything because their own populations hate and are sick of having their taxes and children used for foreign wars whose true objectives are undisclosed and appear at least partially to be to the exclusive benefit of a few pyschopaths at the expense of all else.

Just don't react - isolate yourselves, let the West collapse under its own weight. Also try to remember we are not our governments or the interests which control them.

Asher Sanchez
Asher Sanchez

Here's a nice article about how the Ziocons are going to poke the bear and end the world.

(use ad blocker)
zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-27/saker-mourns-what-happened-west-i-was-born

Make sure to launch your very last hypersonic nuke at Israel.

Attached: anna-muzychuk.jpg (68 KB, 638x960)

Caleb Mitchell
Caleb Mitchell

jej

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit