Just a friendly reminder that if the West decides to fuck with Russia we will destroy you all

Just a friendly reminder that if the West decides to fuck with Russia we will destroy you all

Attached: c5ntflmze6aqkl5qx22-fgovfmvemzi3-xlarge.jpg (620x348, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html
theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just a friendly reminder everything would be destroyed

Thanks for the friendly reminders.

please do i wants some rest

inb4 Americans start saying they have aircraft carriers

A friendly reminder that there is no way Russia could win this scenario, and that no amount of propaganda and posturing is going to change that.

Just a friendly reminder that Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.

Russia is a friend of the West. The global deep state cabal fears a West-Russia friendship.

---

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

>Antifa is connected to ISIS:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

-------------------

> A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
Deep state is in panic. Get this out! A “mentally ill” man rambling about dealing with a virus and his wife armed with military restricted weaponry were arrested before they could “carry out their mission” at the March for Our Lives:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html

Don’t let this be slid. They were plotting an attack like Las Vegas- many weapons lots of ammo. How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition? The elites are pushing for a civil war this year!!!!

——————-

>MORE

theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year

This is proof all the left and the cabal wants is to unarmed their opponents so they can impose their will on them via armed violence.

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_Podesta.jpg (1024x1024, 169K)

You can't stop destroying yourselves. Pick any statistic - alcoholism, abortions, HIV, suicides, crime rate, quality of life, opiate usage, average wage, life expectancy, gdp/gdp per capita - Russia will be straight terrible in all of them.

Do it. We’re not a NATO country yet, so do it.

>Russia is a friend of the West
Yeah no, stopped reading right there.
Also stop spamming every thread with this.

Rush-ee-uh?

Never heard of the guy

Attached: IMG_5893.jpg (1066x750, 308K)

Pretty sure Sweden has catched up quite a bit by now.

>russia actively bans and seeks out homosexuals to beat/shame
>the west allows and encourages children to become trannies

Hoping to form an alliance with you guys if this world war finally does come to fruition. Kikes are the destroyers of nations and society.

Bring it on, mate. You haven't yet tasted our secret weapon.

Attached: Emu Image1.jpg (1200x800, 195K)

What an impressive gathering, it would take nearly 10 finnish soldiers to take on all the troops in that picture.

The krokodil clips on youtube of idiots getting their limbs cut off was pretty entertaining, though.

That just means that you can get invaded and NATO will not be obliged to help.

I have several in my back yard. :3

you cant win ivan,you pissed off the british and our attack dogs are in line

you cant survive against europe,america the uk and commonwealth.

Attached: 29541230_1680935588654833_1872029248854842374_n.jpg (768x960, 117K)

fpbp

>how many tax payer dollars the american government sent this year to israel for free, just like that:
>untold trillions
>how many americans raised a hand about it:
>zero

pic related, more and more areas in US look like that.
nothing will happen until you start doing something yourselves.

Attached: 1504254698306.jpg (640x426, 85K)

Russians are white christians, why all this nonsensical conflict? We should just rid ourselves of the non whites in our countries and rule then rule the world together. The idea of white countries siding with Turkey over Russia makes me sick.

>inb4 america starts posting legitimate logistical advantages

the thread was started by a russian posting a picture of a military parade. why would carriers not be a legitimate point of conversation by comparison?

send nukes please

>pic related
As if east Europe is not littered with abandoned Russian trash too

It's too large to ever do something via awareness, to be rid of kikes it would require a massive happening. Also those houses live in niggerville, educated well to do whites want zero to do with them either and move away from deteriorating shithole neighborhoods.

Fug off dad

You have one and it only can use harrier jets

Russia has one full carrier

We have ten full sized carriers and like 15 more small ones

The largest air force in the world is the US navy followed by the US air force

good

Who wins if the west fight Russia? South America? Asia? Africa? Middle east?

Can we at least agree to nuke Africa and the Mid East first? That way we know the next cycle of humans won’t be sub-human.

no one,many will perish once the white tech stops coming,banking crash also

God I hope so

>It's too large to ever do something via awareness

lmao, are you joking?
the smallest, meaningless shit can be blown into a worldwide phenomenon in a matter of hours due to social media, but sharing a couple of memes about usa keeping the jews alive on your tax money is impossible to do?

have fun being screwed, then, with this attitude.
same with the brits and krauts:

>how bout you do something?
>nah, man..... nah.

Just a friendly reminder the Kikes have their dick in your ass or you could end them in fifteen minutes from Syria. Thanks a lot, Russia, you fags. Nuke the KIKES.

Attached: jewz.jpg (320x320, 20K)

not much left to lose in this shit culture. war sucks, though.

Bring it on slavnigger

Rather die in nuclear judgement than live in a world where NATO is completely unchecked.

Attached: The State.jpg (640x488, 27K)

>the smallest, meaningless shit can be blown into a worldwide phenomenon in a matter of hours due to social media

(((they))) pump and shut down things that don't fit their narrative. Then some are too trained in fear to resist uncomfortable truths. If I were to go on the street, ask a bunch of liberal faggots "Would you think it's a good idea to give trillions of dollars to another nation who is your ally, when they are more than competent enough to take care of themselves?" Then state their happiness of living and whatever bullshit, the point is though:

Too many are indoctrinated, such things are preaching to the choir and many are terrified as being mislabeled to which they view as death sentences.

Even Kim Jong Dong is capitulating, give it up. Just another relic of the past pining for time that hasn't existed in 40 years.

>(()()()()()()()()()()()())))))))))((((((((((

so, too lazy to do anything, then?
>muh joooz holding me doooown

no, none of you are doing jack shit.
make a few memes with citations, spread em.
i wont make them for you, its not trillions of my hard earned tax payer money, its yours.

Unfortunately most people are cowards and/or uninformed and/or brainwashed and this is the case all over the western world. If they weren't the majority white population would have been ran out all the muslims in Europe. They just go along with what their governments say. Same as their countries armies just go along with it.

Not when the US's former leaders and current "Deep State" officials serve us up like veal to Russia/China in the name of destroying the petrodollar.

Attached: I want that pie and the pizza.jpg (1080x1080, 79K)

..this right here.

Is that so, Ivan?
Well, how about we destroy ourselves then, huh? Yeah, what now? I bet now you're feeling really stupid.

only think you incompetent fucks know how to destroy is your own commie country and bottles of shitty vodka

Peak Russia (ussr) < current Usa in military strength and projection power
Today Russia < china

Just a friendly reminder that most of us Flips will side with Russia and China for as long as they won't go back to being commies.

>wearing headgear in the water

Attached: 1521825470065.gif (200x86, 712K)

I really hope they try
Please liberate us fromthe globalist jews, Russia. Juut don't nuke our airbase because I live right next to it and i donr wanna die like that

>le based russia
Russia is owned by the zog m8

>jewpointingeverywhere.png

What's your secret weapon mate? Vegemite?

Attached: 15222351739110.jpg (453x604, 35K)

Stfu vodkanigger, you may destroy us, but we will most certainly destroy you and that acrid shithole.

delete it

Attached: 23412341234123.jpg (811x995, 167K)

Is there any chance we can become bros and take over the world together?

nope

fucking BASED western governments

Attached: 8iw.png (650x925, 627K)

You mean we'll all be destroyed. Mutually-assured destruction is not the same as winning.

haha take that russia i hope we invade and kill evil putin so you can have liberalism and trannies like us

Attached: drag_queen_demon_(1)_810_500_55_s_c1.jpg (810x500, 40K)

>Literally every time Russia tries to start shit with NATO, Russia backs down
>then proceeds to attack a unaligned neighbor

Really makes you think

Based dude, I can't wait to see roided 300lb slav monkey drag queens patrolling the streets and beating up the straights in this reality.

you with you rusty Su-xx can nothing.

Probably would mean extinction for humans. Maybe a more intelligent worthy species would rise from the fallout. Let’s face it humans are a waste of the only know inhabitable planet.

I shat a bigger formation of troops than that.

Friendly reminder you are poor

mother nature would be bored without us.

HAHAHAHAH Russia is a paper tiger, get real albino niggers

Low energy, zero confidence, please report to the front lines when combat begins so you can find value as strategic bait/distraction.

>Just a friendly reminder that if the West decides to fuck with Russia we will destroy you all

correction: 'us all'

I worry more about Soviet era weaponized blackpox virus than nukes, nukes are clean

That's what supersize McDonald's meals will do to you, fat American fuck

Russia would definitely slaughter 99% of the cucked EU within about thirty minutes. They have no men to fight anymore. It would be an army of gender confused retards marching backwards/skipped around buttfucking their own children and converting to Islam while Russia executed them one by one.

Proves my point. Humans are revolting.

They were Russians, so I flushed them.

We’re not far behind them in cuckery. All the ruskies have to do is wait 10 or 20 years and they can fight China then.

>implying the west doesn't want to be destroyed

Snap out of nihilism and stop believing your fellow man should be replaced. Being blackpilled is worse than blue as you'll display an informed opinion, but toxify the morale of those who wish to attempt change.

Oй Baнь, шёл бы ты нaхyй.
Cocнём хyйцoв вceй cтpaнoй жe.

Found the hippy Manlet. We should all just hug right?

Just like during the cold war?

With what? Tanks that don't drive and nukes that don't fly? Besides kicking some 3rd world country ass with your WW2 Katjushas you aren't even able to deal with your own problems (Tschechens say hello) where you decide to waste part of your economy to finance their terrorist groups so they won't fuck you up even harder.

Your commieland will collapse in the first day of war harder than it collapsed in 1990

guys guys if we keep it with guns and knifes only. without the big shit. maybe we can make a fun game out of it! a sport. stream it on youtube.. just dont use the nukes oke.. GG

Just a friendly reminder, Russia sucks dick.

Under A republican president we would starve them to death with sanctions because the Russian economy is Fucking Mexican tier garbage. Then we'd probably just bomb those ice beaners until they looked like Mexico too.

Must be tough going through life with so much of Putin's cum in your mouth.

Stop fucking with our elections and stop worshiping your dictator.

Reread my comment that sparked his revolting comment. His current best use for a war would be a meatshield or strategic bait/distraction. I would have zero problem putting my enemies to rest if asked from me.

Hypocritical much fat fuck Ivan? You albino nigger tier brain is no match for based Americans.

reporting for duty

SLAVA ROSSIYA

Attached: Brain dead Ivan.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

How about russia sell us siberia? We call evens.

Your meme flag renders your opinion and existence irrelevant. Kill yourself

Should we go ahead and fuck them again like with Alaska? Maybe under value all the land again?

tqbh America have much more to loose

No we give good price, 20 million cadillac escalades.

If you want to do us all a favor you know what to do about our collective problem.

I unironically promise that heat will come off Russia.

Take big step back and realize you flag design comes from us the Americans princess.

Notice the red white and blue yall copied it after losing the cold war remember that? it wasnt that long ago albino nigger

Geroyam slava

Yes thats right glass half of europe.
The eastern half that is

Holy based German onslaught of true

Attached: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.jpg (280x180, 5K)