I'm a Christian now

Attached: jonah.jpg (33 KB, 640x360)

All urls found in this thread:

religion.wikia.com/wiki/Chabad-Lubavitch_related_controversies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_of_Norwich
youtu.be/qTYSv_YQOVo?t=351
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vhg-Nl2TP3E
twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html
theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year
anonymousconservative.com/blog/why-the-march-for-our-lives-is-a-disaster-for-hoplophobes/

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

AMA

Brody Garcia
Brody Garcia

What would it take for you to fuck a man? Two men? A hundred men?

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

Hitler was supported by some Jews (the Frankists) in order to apply their "purification through transgression" concept, which involves massacres of jews

Jaxon Ward
Jaxon Ward

I don't know if this is a Jonah Hill reference or

Anthony Morales
Anthony Morales

What made you come to this conclusion user.

Asher Russell
Asher Russell

That is also why Soros and the other Frankists (Rotschild notably) do not support Israel because they think everyone should be racially and culturally destroyed even the kikes

Benjamin Cooper
Benjamin Cooper

How about AMDA, as in as ask me do anything, and what about just fucking gas yourself kike

Thomas Sanders
Thomas Sanders

Only honorary aryan get a free pass on the day of the rope.
What makes you honorary or at least valuable to the rest?

Robert Peterson
Robert Peterson

congrats man.
the most intelligent jews even if they don't convert, realize what a twisted system of Talmudic control Jews normally live under.
See: Kubrick, Fischer, the Coen bros.

Owen Roberts
Owen Roberts

Any more information on this concept? Makes perfect sense as a means to garner political support for the creation of the State of Israel and the perpetuation of non-Jewish sympathy for the Jewish people. I've listened to a lot of academic material regarding the role wealthy Zionist Jews played in World War I, I imagine any Jews of this "Frankist" sect were playing Hitler with the full knowledge that it would be his ass that would get broken by the end of the war. To think that there would be a sect of Jews that want Jews to suffer to get God's love is crazy. They had a goal in mind and my bet is on the Holocaust happening, and the resultant post-WWII conditioning thrust upon the world that to harm a Jew is the ultimate sin, and to question the worldview of 'popular' Judaism is a crime against the state.

Caleb Bell
Caleb Bell

I'm Christian now

I'm sorry habibi, but once a Jew always a Jew.

Carson Cooper
Carson Cooper

How can this be so? The British Empire literally signed Palestine over to Walter Rothschild himself.

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

I walked across the United States several years ago and realized the kindest people I met along the way were Christians. I was raised on the Old Testament, and I started reading it more and more and it clicked that Jesus was the guy it was talking about. And then when I got into the history of World War I and II I realized the wealthy, plotting, Satanic Jews who are the same group behind Hillary and Hollywood are the same ones who fucked everything up for the Jews in Europe, and have been the same ones who have done so for millennia. Goes all the way back to the Torah.

Justin Baker
Justin Baker

Why would you downgrade from being an actual jew to "judaism for goyim"?

Brandon Reyes
Brandon Reyes

Fresh out of Zyklon B
I was using it on your hopes and dreams. Just got done

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

My dad's completely Anglo. Got good German Kansas farmer blood. God is really into whiteness. Read Daniel 12:10. God would have to be white. If God is white, Jesus must therefore be white. If Jesus was a Jew, and was white, it is therefore possible to be a Jew and be white. It will be day of the jumprope

Parker Smith
Parker Smith

Agreed. Fischer was badass

Joseph Rodriguez
Joseph Rodriguez

Somehow this Judaic bucket of crabs doesn't feel kosher

Benjamin Garcia
Benjamin Garcia

Why would you downgrade from being an actual American to being a "North" American? leaf

Parker Rogers
Parker Rogers

It's a perpetual struggle between the Frankists (inherited from Sabbateanism) and the Chaba-Lubavitch
The first ones want to completely dissolve the world and its people even if it includes the Jews, and actually pogroms and massacres are a necessary part of the process, considered as rituals, while the others have the same final goal but can still accept cultures and borders
Nowadays you have the Frankists in the West and the Lubavitch in Russia, they are in an economical and political war
Historically it has been the same fight, but you also have "civil wars" in between the kikes especially regarding Israel among the Frankists, some thinking it should be supported for now while others openly want to flood it with shitskins like the other countries are
Its establishment was a prerequisite but its ethnic and religious composition isn't necessarily important to them
By blaming "Jews" for the New World Order, people fall into the trap of the Illuminati
Nationalists and Jews together need a new paradigm
The Jewish people, and indeed all religions and nations, are led by the Frankish Satanists (Illuminati), their lackeys and oblivious followers
Whatever we think of European Jewry, like the German, the Polish, the Russian, they had a highly developed civilization
The purpose of the war and the revolution was to destroy the Western Civilization
Thus the Frankists (Illuminati) took care of both sides and pushed to the war to accomplish their own ends. In the process, they exterminate the Jews who had traditionally opposed them
Basically the Lubavitch are /ourguys/ and the others want to destroy the world

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

It is what it is. I won't fault you for the faith you were born into, take this time to think about what you can and should do moving forward. God is with you.

Juan Bennett
Juan Bennett

Dude are you Pakistani? How are you so enlightened, what are you doing in Pakistan, come to America

Nolan Turner
Nolan Turner

t. karl marx
You're still a kike, just way more subversive now

Juan Parker
Juan Parker

Super kike, to the rescue

Justin Rogers
Justin Rogers

I'm not a Pakistani
I'm from Western Europe
I am facing jail because of some things I said about the Jews, their history, their influence and their rituals
Believe me or not
Do not forget: the Jews are not a united monolithic group, they are in a state of war
Currently the economical war is increasing as Chinese money might make the dollar collapse in the next decade
Which should be a huge victory for the Lubavitch
Stay tuned
Have a nice day

Thomas Bailey
Thomas Bailey

You rock dude
Be safe

Ryan Johnson
Ryan Johnson

This is the amerimuttized version of "white"
There are pale people of every race (like albinos)

From Wikipedia:
" The essay purported to explain popular dislike of Jewish composers, in particular Mendelssohn and
Meyerbeer, who is not mentioned by name but is clearly a target. Wagner wrote that the German people
were repelled by Jews due to their 'alien' appearance and behaviour: 'with all our speaking and writing in
favour of the Jews' emancipation, we always felt instinctively repelled by any actual, operative contact with
them.' He argued that Jewish musicians were only capable of producing music that was shallow and
artificial, because they had no connection to the genuine spirit of the German people."

There might be some "german" blood in you, blood from people that left the Vaterland to a artificial country that attacked two world wars against it. You are not white, you are not german.

Thomas Flores
Thomas Flores

you are a spiritual jew (the good kind) but not a physical jew. ashkenazi are a made up imposter race of inbreds.

so now you are just the inbred christian white guy aka a southerner.

Thomas Sanders
Thomas Sanders

Congrats mate! Hail Victory, may God bless you.

Zachary Miller
Zachary Miller

I mean I'm definitely still Ashkenazi. At least, genetically. But we're all one in Christ. I don't buy that Khazar crap. There was a conversion, and probably some mixing, but Jews were all over Europe before the Khazars switched religions.

Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy

Look at you, you can't even look an ally in the eyes. I grew up with a story.

A man was out fishing in the ocean. Somehow, his boat sprung a leak and before long it began to sink. He started praying to God to be saved. A passing ship spotted him, and offered him safety. He denied them, and said God would save him. Needless to say, the captain called the coast guard, and they sent a crew to save him. Again, he refused. Finally, they sent a helicopter to save him, and again, he refused, saying he was counting on God to rescue him.

He drowned. He gets to heaven, and God asks him, "Why did you deny my efforts to save you?"

I'm on your side. If you're too much of an idiot to see that, you're on your own.

Liam Ross
Liam Ross

It's a bit confused but this guy gets it.

"The Frankists (were) doomed, not only to the eradication and humiliation of the majority of the Jewish community, who refused to accept their differences ... but to that of all religions, and they exploited the Zionist ideals to disguise their quest for world domination. The Frankists believed that ... everything that had been forbidden [by the Torah] was now allowed, if not obligatory. It included forbidden sex unions, orgies and incest ... "
"Despite the fact that they were outwardly religious, the Frankists sought the annihilation of any system of religion and positive belief, and they dreamed of a general revolution that would sweep the [social order] of the past in one fell swoop. ... for Jacob Frank, anarchic destruction represented all the luciferian brilliance, all the tones and harmonics of the word life. "
[Quoting Frank's book "The words of the Lord," Jüri Lina writes, "He believed that God was evil. Frank proclaimed himself as the true Messiah. He vowed not to tell the truth, to reject any moral law, and declared that the only way to a new society was through the total destruction of the present civilization. Assassination, rape, incest and the consumption of blood were perfectly acceptable actions and rituals. ("Under the sign of Scorpio" p.22)

Quoted (and quickly translated in English) from "Illuminati The Cult that Hijacked the World" by Henry Makow

Zachary Evans
Zachary Evans

What the fuck? I gotta read this shit

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

If your mother was a Jew, then you are inviolably a Jew under Jewish law, regardless of conversion or kosher. It just makes you a bad Jew. Sorry, scholmo, I don’t make the rules. The Jews do.

Jaxson Clark
Jaxson Clark

Mel forgives you

Attached: 1496743898899.jpg (52 KB, 400x400)

Kayden Ross
Kayden Ross

Fascinating topic, it allows you to not only notice the current situation but also to explain it.
The Jews are capable of making plans and predictions for 400 years, it's amazing. To spread evil one must be carefully organized. But despite all the modern apostasies, fake popes, atheism, one day God will bring us the light, because he's on our side.

Brayden Bell
Brayden Bell

Actually, that rule was made up by the rabbis. It's not in the Torah, it's Talmudic, therefore, totally up for debate. The term is "apikores" and I give no shits about it.

Tyler Walker
Tyler Walker

lmao thanks Mel

Good Jews vs Bad Jews! Almost like Sith vs
Jedi. This shit is real my dude. Also, it's Wednesday.

Attached: frog.jpg (2 KB, 178x178)

Luke Reed
Luke Reed

The Lubavitch aren't good Jews, they're slightly less evil Jews, and most importantly opposed to the death against the Frankists.

Elijah Baker
Elijah Baker

theres 2 sides to the Lubavitch

Isaac Russell
Isaac Russell

What are the Lubavitch Jews about?

Carson Price
Carson Price

Please explain
This is the kosher red pill

Jackson Mitchell
Jackson Mitchell

One side believes that Jesus is Lord aka INRI = YHWH

and I forget the other side

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

Essentially, they're hasidim trying to bring Jewish things to Jewish people.

They also have a Messianic streak and make other orthodox uncomfortable.

Jason Rogers
Jason Rogers

The Torah specifically emphasizes the importance of the bloodlines of the four matriarchs of Israel (Sarah, Rebekah, Rachel and Leah) in establishing the Nation and Jewish faith. Matriarchal lines Are keynthought out the Torah. Maimonides wasn’t interpreting Talmudic tea leaves when he stated: “This is the general rule: The status of an offspring from a gentile man or from a gentile woman is the same as his mother's; we disregard the father.”

It’s ok to be Jew.

Ryder Young
Ryder Young

Jesus
You've got the wrong Messiah.

Attached: tmp-12941-Menachem-Mendel-Schneerson-large1173975403.jpg (33 KB, 300x384)

Christian Taylor
Christian Taylor

Thank you leaf. You know your shit

Liam Powell
Liam Powell

Yeah, I've never heard that before. There are Lubavitchers who believe in Jesus? I gotta find em cause they sound like my people

Ryder Hernandez
Ryder Hernandez

You mean there are several hasidic branches, perhaps?

religion.wikia.com/wiki/Chabad-Lubavitch_related_controversies
Quite exhaustive content to begin with, I'm more interested with the historical aspect especially concerning their support for the Tzar.

Camden King
Camden King

They sacrifice kids. YHWH is Moloch

Connor Robinson
Connor Robinson

Either you are a good LARPer or the jewish influence is still there.

Anyone can claim to be an ally and tried to tell what others want to hear and still be a backstabber, hypocrite and opportunist.

You didn't answer my question and tried to tell me, probably because of my flag, that you are of "german" blood to get empathy with me
and tried to call me out on it.

Yet, my question was why would you be honorary or valuable to us.

Attached: 1509096296260.png (103 KB, 466x586)

Grayson Reyes
Grayson Reyes

Jared Kushner is in the other sect of Lubavtich that's why the entire MSM and Israel is against him.

Jayden King
Jayden King

I'm a Christian now
so you went from one jewish religion to another.

Colton Walker
Colton Walker

How can they believe in Jesus and sacrifice kids? Wtf

Hudson Ward
Hudson Ward

Jesus is a false idol for Moloch

Thomas Cook
Thomas Cook

Hey dude, I'm not interested in propping up Germany as king country of all countries. It's not about you dude, it's about the people of the world. Since you disparage America as being a race of mutts, I imagine the "us" you refer to is the German people. I'm sorry the Germans got tricked into both world wars, and I'm sorry Americans and Germans got pitted against each other, but we're in this together. Happy green ethnic Germany is a lot nicer than shithole Turkeyland. As a little kid my favorite thing in the world was the VW Beetle. I'm a big fan of German culture, and it has gotten twisted and messed up in the last hundred years. Tbh I don't really care if you believe me, it's about being Christian and white that matters most. Daniel 12:10

Isaac Ramirez
Isaac Ramirez

There really aren't. You have to remember the movement changed greatly in the 20th century.

The big issue is that during the rebbe's life there was a substantial amount of belief that he was a Messiah. This went underground a bit after his death and is still a touchy subject.

Attached: tmp-12941-61zznjjPz-L.-SX463-992586387.jpg (25 KB, 463x334)

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

Only honorary aryan get a free pass on the day of the rope.
What makes you honorary or at least valuable to the rest?

As if most of us that are awere of the jew real face are not descendens of converted jews.
Normies simply can't comperhand kikery.

Matthew Torres
Matthew Torres

what's wrong with sex orgies? sex is natural and good.

Kayden Collins
Kayden Collins

Bulgariaman gets it
If you want to end the tyranny of evil Jews, sick some good ones on em

Ryder Powell
Ryder Powell

Off the top of my head, STDs, the dissolution of marital trust, bastard children, idolization of the body over the soul

No thanks

Thomas Ross
Thomas Ross

STDs, bastard children
what is condoms
idolization of the body over the soul
pseudo-religious nonsense

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

No thanks

Easton Cook
Easton Cook

Why are you worth saving? what makes you valuable?

If you can't answer this you are not worth saving nor are you valuable to us(or me).

Attached: 1511908669911.jpg (16 KB, 207x243)

Grayson Phillips
Grayson Phillips

when will you bastards apologise for william of norwich?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_of_Norwich

Luis Price
Luis Price

Wasn't me, dindu nuffin
I really am sorry dude. It's fucked up and the people involved should be hanged. Same with the ones who still do this shit today

Because I see this shit and want to stop it! Fuck dude.

Nolan Morris
Nolan Morris

You do realize that Jesus is burning in hell and you will too, right? Along with all the disobedient goyim.

Christian Nelson
Christian Nelson

You're projecting, Frankist scum

Aaron Roberts
Aaron Roberts

There’s a bit more to Christianity than that user, but you’re on the right track. I want to see you saved and spend life everlasting with the Lord.

Luis Adams
Luis Adams

From one Abrahamic religion to another, aye, pleb?

Attached: 1514929563946.png (275 KB, 1500x1148)

Jacob Carter
Jacob Carter

Same with the ones who still do this shit today
this is still going on? i told a mate about this and he called me a nutjob and a faggot

Nolan Powell
Nolan Powell

Yeah. They've coopted the goyim and made it more of a pluralistic occasion. Hillary Clinton's people, the pedophiles, the rapists, the cannibals. They're all friends. I'm sorry man. England has it among the worst :(

David Clark
David Clark

Judaism is a religion and not an ethnicity disguised as a religion
If you have the Christ killer genes you belong on the cross.

Robert Evans
Robert Evans

To be fair the Jewish hell is just a little bit humid, like Florida when you don’t know if you should wear shorts or not, and the smoked meat is kinda dry and lean, but it’s ok you know, for hell.

Jordan Ward
Jordan Ward

Jesus had "Christ killer" genes you stupid fucking prick

Isaiah Walker
Isaiah Walker

Welcome to life. Don't hate the jews, we have to save as mamy as we can

Owen Jones
Owen Jones

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

However youtu.be/qTYSv_YQOVo?t=351

Tyler Price
Tyler Price

I'm a Christian now
Gas yourself

Attached: obstaclechristianity.jpg (54 KB, 720x317)

Nolan Hernandez
Nolan Hernandez

I dig the cross on his forehead

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

Fucking light you up like burning man, paganfag

Kayden Kelly
Kayden Kelly

So you transitioned from one Jewish sect to another one? Come on dude, Christianity is just like reform Judaism. Super liberal, too. Unless reactionary catholicism.

The bigger question is: did you stop anti-white shennanigans?

Attached: Always-makes-me-smile.jpg (23 KB, 672x367)

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

Ill take the words of Christ over your words user.

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

He has been frowning at his secular countrymen for decades.

Adrian Cruz
Adrian Cruz

Most definitely, long time ago

Caleb Torres
Caleb Torres

Word

Liam Peterson
Liam Peterson

That’s not how it works.
It’s not a religion it’s a race.
You still are jewish but you can also be redpilled

Leo Thompson
Leo Thompson

All he's saying is that your religion does not make your whole person. You don't become a German by immigrating and you don't stop being a Jew by converting to Christianity. This is not in conflict with the bible or torah.

Kevin Collins
Kevin Collins

Right before killing sexual deviants is recommended, the Bible commands the death of any worshipper of Molech and the death of those who look the other way when they kill God's little ones. In one of Yah's narratives relating their idolatry to a human martial affair, God said that killing His children was the breaking point for his tolerance of the idolatrous Israelites. No Yah is the enemy of the cult of Molech and will send them all to the Lake of Fire for Divine and poetic justice while all of their victims will live with Him in the New Heavens and New Earth. He wants to be called God the Father for a reason.

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

Good for you, moron.

James Diaz
James Diaz

YHWH or "jehovha" is a self actualising meditation, obviously appropriated by the kike god and forgotten.

Cameron Allen
Cameron Allen

Frankist
Ok, now I know you're lying about being Jewish. Thanks for making that clear.

Bentley Garcia
Bentley Garcia

The story of William's supposed martyrdom in a Jewish conspiracy persisted for many centuries. As late as 1853

wrong again wiki

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

You are great example why I stopped labeling people as Christians etc, because it is simply lacking in substance. Christianity is a way of life, not just a word you use to identify yourself with particular group of people.

be Christian and a Jew
believe an author of efficient murder machine that was used on his order to kill millions innocent people (including your own) did nothing wrong

Your logic is literally the same as trannies - they believe to be of different sex than the one they were born with. Or you could say to be black despite being white.

Here is your (You)

Jeremiah Hall
Jeremiah Hall

For there is no jew or greek, slave or free nor man or woman in Christ. Believe on Christ to be saved. Pretty simple if you think about it.

Hudson Foster
Hudson Foster

YHWH is I AM. Jesus Ben-El was nearly stoned by the Jewish elite for saying ,"before Abraham was, I AM". John 8:58

Gabriel Scott
Gabriel Scott

Benjamin Freedman is a good example of a Jew who converted to Christianity and exposed the Jews.

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

this.
is exactly the point I tried to make and was unable to make it understandable for a kike.

The trannies example is on point. You can't change what you are because you believe or identify with something else.

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

Genetically no you are correct. But when you become a Christian you are a new creation, with a stake in heaven. Jew or not, read the bible for your own sake. Don't trust other people to interpret it for you unless you know you can trust them and they teach directly from it, not from commentaries.

Evan Foster
Evan Foster

Hey man don't get me wrong, I'm all in favor of every Jew in the world converting to Christianity, even the secular ones. I'm just saying that Jews have a tendency/history/compulsion of viewing the world as 'us vs them', and with Christians there is no clear 'them', since it can not and will not change your blood. This is important to point out because this place is now crawling with civnat minded people who believe only ideology matters, and while that might be true for salvation it's clearly wrong because of lineage.

Jason Cox
Jason Cox

Go die

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

Thanks man

Ryder Kelly
Ryder Kelly

Both of you can go fuck yourselves

Lincoln Evans
Lincoln Evans

I understand not wanting to be defined by your ancestry but you'd be well-advised not to sneer at those who try to make the point without hostility. There is a difference between conversion and changing your own people. Perhaps a joke/parable I read some years ago might help:
----
Once upon a time in Whitopia, a Protestant family moved into a Catholic suburb. They were friendly and kind enough, and generally got along well with their new neighbors. The children built snowmen together outside, and once the weather broke, the Protestants took their turns contributing to the neighborhood cookouts.

But there was a problem. With the Easter season looming, the fish-eating Catholics were sick with jealousy as the new family grilled their juicy steaks every Friday evening. The mouth-watering aroma wafted over the picket fences and into papist nostrils. This was a pea under the mattress stack. It was time to have a talk.

The Catholics convinced their Protestant newcomers to attend Sunday mass. After much sincere proselytizing, the priest was summoned to administer a conversion. Their foreheads were sprinkled with holy water. “You were born a Protestant, you were raised a Protestant, you are now a Catholic!” bellowed the cleric. The congregation was all smiles as the assimilation was completed.

Friday evening came again, and all at once, goosebumps prickled up on the shoulders of every card-carrying Catholic in the vicinity as they inhaled the delectable essence of choice beef cuts drifting from the backyard of the converts. Yanking open their screen doors, onlookers clamored outside to see with their own eyes the proof of those pesky Protestants’ failure to reform. They were just in time to witness the father saying grace in front of his succulent roast.

As he trickled a bit of jus over the tender slabs of red meat, the ‘Catholic’ man declared, “You were born a cow, you were raised a cow, you are now a fish!”

Logan Parker
Logan Parker

Alright dude, if God can transubstantiate from bread and wine, I can become a Jew for Jesus. I didn't say "I'm now a German citizen," I didn't say "Now I'm Polish," I didn't say "I'm now Dutch." I'm an American, this is what you all are referring to. Christianity is something you can be welcomed into by choice. You want to be redeemed of sin and worship Christ, He's not going to turn you away if you mean it. And I don't need to prove to any of you that I'm a "cultural" Christian; that's not how it works. You're cultural Europeans, I'm a cultural American, I'm not professing any "cultural" form of Christianity besides what the Bible itself says. That's what y'all are getting caught up in, and that's why we separate church and state, religion and identity. I identify as a Christian, was raised Jewish, am an ethnic Jew with 50% white genes, and I give zero fucks what you or the German or the Polish guy think because I didn't "convert" because of cultural neuroses, I converted because it is liturgically correct.

Eli Watson
Eli Watson

They're "getting caught up on" that because of history my dude, and you have nothing but hostility towards them. I'm trying to explain where they're coming from and you keep at it with the hostility. Good for you that you became a Christian and that you give "zero fucks" what I or anyone else thinks about it. I can tell you that not all the Christians jews who live in Germany and Poland feel the same way.

Austin Edwards
Austin Edwards

I am now in this moment, enlightened

Evan Gutierrez
Evan Gutierrez

Ah. I get it. That's interesting. They're going to have to put the historical animosity behind them, because I'm not shilling. There were plenty of patriotic Jewish Germans who served in the First World War. It's on the Germans and the Poles in this thread to use their critical thinking skills and separate the left-leaning Jews with agendas who want to undermine a society from the ones who want to 'fight for the Fatherland' side by side with them. Making me feel unwelcome will garner my hostility, but thanks for helping me understand that it's less based on cultural paranoia and more on historical context. It's whatever. I'm coming at this from a Christian perspective, and Jesus was a Jew, and y'all seem to trust him pretty good. All his apostles were Jews, even Paul was a Jew who switched teams. This isn't unprecedented. Maybe you just need to have an open mind about it. Sorry for the hostility, I didn't contextualize it. I still wanna be pals but I'm not tricking anyone

Josiah Ward
Josiah Ward

Hitler actually did nothing wrong
So he was right in fucking up so badly he had to an hero?

Connor Martin
Connor Martin

He went to South America and lived a happy life

Levi Ramirez
Levi Ramirez

But you are repeating every single stereotype about citizenship transcending blood, and 'separation of church and state' meaning a Jew who becomes a Christian and lives in Poland/Germany is something similar to the ethnic Germans and Poles who've lived there since forever, as long as he's a 'patriot', but that's projecting Americanism onto European nations. It's not paranoia and it's not idle hatred, it is the very essence of what makes the cosmopolitan Jew a problem for many. I understand that it's shitty to be associated with others while you are your own person, but America started as a melting-pot experiment with many European people living in it. If you have time maybe you could watch the video I linked earlier? The rabbi is orthodox Jewish but a very friendly and humble man.

Camden Harris
Camden Harris

His clone children aren't him.

Attached: 13-archer-2.w529.h352.jpg (87 KB, 529x352)

Charles Jenkins
Charles Jenkins

I've been watching it. He's brilliant. But I seriously never claimed to be an ethnic German or Pole. I'm talking about Christianity. You don't believe that I'm interested in the same goals that my white brothers have despite the fact that I'm half Irish-Welsh-Scottish-German-French, that's fine. It's true, but it doesn't harm me. I hate the browning of Europe. I like the different cultures of ethnic Europe. There doesn't need to be any animosity between us in a real Christian environment. The German guy and the Polish guy took offense to my idea that I could "be Christian," and you're right. I'm projecting my Americanism onto the concept of being Christian because apparently in Europe it's more interconnected with your ethnicity than your actual belief system. In America, that's not the case. Y'all have your history, we have ours. In America, you can be Christian and a Jew. In America, you can only tell who's Welsh and who's English and who's German and who's Polish and who's Dutch by asking about their ancestry and actually knowing something about etymology of last names. In America, it's important, but it just doesn't matter as much. I'm an American, that's how I think. And it works

James Thomas
James Thomas

In America you can be American and a Jew, but it does not make you the same as a Germanic American. You say it's important but doesn't matter as much, but there are some who will disagree with you. In Europe especially this is the case, and also in Europe the Jewish answer is undiluted hostility and accusations of anti-semitism, as if the very notion that a Jew is somehow different is offensive. You can be a Christian Jew in Europe too but you'll still be a Jew, and yelling at people who are not happy with that does not make you more welcome either. Jews everywhere demand to be welcome and, much to their credit, will go to great lengths to at least assimilate some of the host culture, but in the end they also still have their own, evidenced by the 'American Jews' still being loyal to Jews worldwide, no matter their ideology. If you hate the browning of Europe, then what do you think of Jews living there? It's a painful thing to ponder but the ethnics who live there have been dealing with it for centuries since Napoleon.

Jason Sanchez
Jason Sanchez

And I get that Europe has a different situation than we do

Nathaniel Young
Nathaniel Young

Daniel 12:10

In the end, White is White. No qualifications. OP here btw

Jews are integral to European identity. Don't believe me? Ask your Lord and Savior. The god of White Europe is a Jew. We're all brothers.

Jack Reyes
Jack Reyes

I'm an American, that's how I think.
"The United States" is nothing but a culture and a government/economic environment. There is no such thing as an American nation. "American" as an identity is hollow and unsubstantial. If everybody is a thing then nobody is. The problem with America is that every citizen is an American. Some nigger from Africa is as much of an American as you or I as soon as he gets his citizenship. America is not a nation, it is a flimsy experiment. We do not come from this place. We were uprooted from natural earth and put into a pot on a windowsill. This is hardly be called a homeland to anyone. This is no home, it is a hub of transit where anybody is welcome and everybody passes through. If you call the subway station your home then you are homeless.

Attached: 1519769096699.jpg (10 KB, 400x294)

William Thompson
William Thompson

This attitude will net you dislike and resentment in many natives, and it will not do to simply call them anti-semitic, stupid or psychopathologize it. That's all I've been trying to explain with my parable and such.

Luke Nelson
Luke Nelson

Founding fathers explicitly conceived of America as being a White (European descended) nation

Asher Edwards
Asher Edwards

Dude I'm a Jew and an American, I don't give a fuck. If you can't rejoice in a mutual belief in Christ and respect for each other's cultures, I literally don't care

Chase Ward
Chase Ward

You'll care when the next pogrom comes dude, cut it out with the hostility.

Christopher Wilson
Christopher Wilson

A self-hating Jew, how novel and quaint

Nathan Ramirez
Nathan Ramirez

mfw I am white and realize Jews are the best and smartest people on earth

Attached: fb32f3da7f88f0d42152c1b6dc14ff96920f4ea9801b0364e92a71356f4ad496.gif (1.54 MB, 230x230)

Asher Robinson
Asher Robinson

Have you finished with the cock in your mouth yet?

Report and sage

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

As far as larping goes he’s not so bad but yeah this is clearly all bullshit lol

Nathaniel Edwards
Nathaniel Edwards

I'm good. Not feeling hostile, just happily indifferent to perceived incompatibility. No pogroms happening in America anytime soon. Pogroms are idiotic anyway, and even though I sympathize with Hitler entirely, it's a karmic mistake to punish innocent Jews for the plotting and conspiracy of malignant entities like the Rothschilds and Frankists

Ayden Brooks
Ayden Brooks

very good decision, friend

Hudson King
Hudson King

Funny you should ask britbong
Regards to Sir Mohammed

Charles Watson
Charles Watson

False

Levi Perry
Levi Perry

Founding fathers explicitly conceived of America as being a White (European descended) nation
I can kill someone with a hammer regardless of the fact that it was designed to drive nails. A man can become a criminal even if his father wanted him to be a doctor. The founders' intent has nothing to do with the reality of our situation. Why would you even bring it up? You should tell the minorities that are overtaking the nation that America was conceived as a White country and maybe they will leave.

Jonathan Wright
Jonathan Wright

Thanks bro, Christians are the best

Benjamin Campbell
Benjamin Campbell

I see your flag puts party before country, not surprised

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

I see you care more about meme flags than you do ideas, not surprised

Nolan Ward
Nolan Ward

But I'm seeing hostility towards anyone who doesn't agree to view you as you view yourself. You say
Jews are integral to European identity
and consider the matter settled, telling everyone else to fuck off. Anyway it's a little sad but it seems not a lot of headway can be made concerning your feeling of being entitled to be welcomed. Still good that you're a Christian now though, cheers.

Lucas Hernandez
Lucas Hernandez

I've already let a few of them know
There will be a revival
There's a reason why most minorities vote one way and Whites vote another
There will be an awakening
Obama is no American

Henry Edwards
Henry Edwards

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vhg-Nl2TP3E

Well Tenno Heika does mean ten thousand years...

Attached: C0C8350E-6117-4080-9296-31A3A9840A7D.png (879 KB, 1136x640)

Hudson Nelson
Hudson Nelson

I think you might have misunderstood what I wrote - the problem is not you being Jewish, since being Jewish does not exclusively refer to faith but also to nationality. Being a Jew by nationality or faith does not exclude you from possibility to convert to Christianity. Putting asside Sup Forums edginess, claiming to be Christian and believeing what Hitler did was ''nothing wrong'' while it cannot be justified from Christian point of view is not Christian at all, hence where contradiction about your identity claim is coming from.

The general idea of this faith is to ''live your life in a proper way to achieve salvation''. Claiming that bringing significant part of our world to its knees, spreading terror, murder, ethnic purges and many more is simply not part of such life and does not bring you any closer to God, which should be at the end off the day ultimate goal of person that claims to be Christian.

It is one thing to wear a cross, but another to live by it.

Charles Parker
Charles Parker

Aryan
Saiyan=Samurai+Aryan
Fuck your sub-God shit tier pretty boy race

Attached: 9D6EDC6C-4E69-4DE9-A446-FCFAB8BDC4A0.jpg (14 KB, 259x194)

Jeremiah Thomas
Jeremiah Thomas

Self hatred among Jews denotes a biblical relationship with God

Look up the etymology of "Israel"

Meme flags matter, gimme an MFM flag

Jack Jenkins
Jack Jenkins

That was random as fuck but hey you gotta do what you gotta do

Attached: 750B4444-6A5F-483C-9930-0CD28504CA99.gif (1.5 MB, 218x218)

Leo Richardson
Leo Richardson

No it doesn’t denote a relationship with G-d in Judaism you are either larping hard or a Jew so ignorant of your own religion that it’s very sad
t. Orthodox Jew

Nathaniel Richardson
Nathaniel Richardson

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

Antifa is connected to ISIS:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

-------

A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
Deep state is in panic. Get this out! A “mentally ill” man rambling about dealing with a virus and his wife armed with military restricted weaponry were arrested before they could “carry out their mission” at the March for Our Lives:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html

Don’t let this be slid. They were plotting an attack like Las Vegas- many weapons lots of ammo. How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition? The elites are pushing for a civil war this year!

-------

MORE

theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year

This is proof all the left and the cabal wants is to unarmed their opponents so they can impose their will on them via armed violence.

-------

LISTEN

Never stop an enemy when he is making a mistake. What needs to be done is to raise awareness that the only way they would be useful to the deep state is if they get killed in a false flag. Read: anonymousconservative.com/blog/why-the-march-for-our-lives-is-a-disaster-for-hoplophobes/

Attached: March-For-Our-Lives-Podesta.jpg (169 KB, 1024x1024)

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

yfw you’re still a Jew but will go stealth now and change your name to something very goyim and manly sounding like Rock Stone to blend in
moshe.jpg

Dylan Ross
Dylan Ross

All good points.

Angel Cox
Angel Cox

Wait. I can be a jew but when the rwd's come around, I just switch to christian?

Wyatt Lee
Wyatt Lee

But you weren't punished, you were just told to fuck off to Jewish Palestine because Aryans don't want you in our countries. Mischlings were allowed to live in Germany unthreatened and in fact there were still Hasids going around and going to Synagogue unimpeded. Hitler wanted all the commie sympathizers out, and a lot of them were Jewish. The feeling remains today, we don't if one or two of you are Europhiles or sympathizers of the white race, the VAST MAJORITY of Jews act overwhelmingly against us, so we want you to leave. You have Israel now. There's zero reason for you to hang around Anglo-Saxon countries. You should honestly just fuck off.

Carson Harris
Carson Harris

Can't escape the truth

It's too late

It was always too late

I feel sorry for those with secrets they wish to keep hidden

Jonathan Watson
Jonathan Watson

Not even a Christian. literally a Nazi who believes the strongest and smartest should rule. Jews are undoubtedly the best for this.

Nathan Hernandez
Nathan Hernandez

literally a Nazi
Not even a little bit.

Attached: 1503480868136.gif (2.6 MB, 200x250)

Daniel Campbell
Daniel Campbell

Eh, I've been to Israel. Too much Hebrew, too little English

Good thing I'm American

Ayden Roberts
Ayden Roberts

The strongest and smartest in Jesus, God Himself

Isaac Diaz
Isaac Diaz

*is

Alexander Cooper
Alexander Cooper

For sure, the Khazars were literally Jewish Turks, nothing more. Well I'm glad you got the red pill in, no need to be cruel about it either. After all, were all of the well known, great people, who were antisemetic, cruel about it? Did they talk about genocide?

Remember, don't support the holocaust, because that is what they want. They want nothing more than to be victims. That's why they push the goyim buttons.

Adam Hernandez
Adam Hernandez

This.

Attached: IMG-20171028-122135.jpg (347 KB, 1079x1573)

Nathan Murphy
Nathan Murphy

I think that you are underestimating/overlooking the average American's addiction to comfort and order. Don't get me wrong, I hope that you are right, but I doubt that there will be any awakening. I think that most white Americans would immigrate to Europe before they'd willingly go into struggle to preserve a thing that they have an artificial connection to that hardly ever existed in the first place. I live in a very conservative town full of the sort of whites that one would expect to participate is some "awakening/revival," and most (and I mean most) of the men in my neighborhood already own second homes in west Europe and/or rural Canada. "You never know." Even if whites ARE eventually compelled to take action, the action will be emigration before it is revival/reawakening.

Attached: 1519064612513.jpg (99 KB, 564x689)

Daniel Rivera
Daniel Rivera

If you read Revelation this is to be expected to some degree

Isaac Hall
Isaac Hall

If this is true then how could anybody argue that the Jews haven't rightfully earned their dominance? If they've been orchestrating every war and political movement since the fucking French Revolution then they've got to be the actual master race.

Attached: 1519063698422.jpg (220 KB, 624x1062)

Lucas Moore
Lucas Moore

God was a Jew
Jews get shit done
Think of it as Jedi v Sith, ultra powerful good v ultra powerful evil
Good Jews stand with good gentiles

Dylan Taylor
Dylan Taylor

Jews understand the scope of history more effectively than any other cultural grouping

Caleb Moore
Caleb Moore

Btw Jesus is God

Jaxon Green
Jaxon Green

Man was this thread really only for your own aggrandizement? Jesus would not appreciate it.

William Hughes
William Hughes

Same thing happened to Bob Dylan

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

This is true desu. How do you guys feel about 152 iq, athletic potential converts? SRS question.

James Myers
James Myers

I will use a Star Wars reference to convince this goy, the goyim love Star Wars

Attached: 1520313046068.jpg (45 KB, 647x644)

Logan Moore
Logan Moore

Christ saves all, friend.

Luis Jones
Luis Jones

I like Star Wars
Lots of Jewish imagery in Star Wars
Darth Vader's breastplate
Yoda means knowledge in Hebrew
Leia, Luke, Ben

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

Word

Asher Hall
Asher Hall

My grampa was a semi pro basketball player
Depression fucks up athletic potential. We can get it back. What are you actually asking?

John Powell
John Powell

Asking if I can be a good goy convert to Judaism. My children will obviously be fully jewish then?

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

I worship the God of the Old and New Testament. Revelation lays out the 144,000 chosen of the tribes of Israel
I think America is exceptional, God thinks Jews are exceptional
Idk why

Jose Russell
Jose Russell

Henry Makow, the Canadian jew? Highly suspect

Jose Murphy
Jose Murphy

I'm a Christian now
Still jewish.

Liam Campbell
Liam Campbell

OH I mean be Christian instead
Messianic Judaism is cool if you want to get into Jewish culture

Ryan Lopez
Ryan Lopez

Lots of Jewish imagery in Star Wars
Conveniently forgets to mention the lighsabers
Don't act like we don't know about your secret lighsaber stockpiles you filthy Semite.

Attached: 1435879089924.png (586 KB, 900x900)

Levi Sanchez
Levi Sanchez

Jew who believes Jesus is the Savior of humankind

Blake Baker
Blake Baker

Well I feel bad for engaging with you in good faith, and I'm sure your antics ITT will do nothing to dispel Jewish stereotypes, which in true Jewish fashion you'll pretend not to care about as long as people let you do what you want.

Jace Ramirez
Jace Ramirez

Coen Brothers are great, the Jews in Miller’s Crossing are slimey double crossers who betray the Celtic hero.

Charles Howard
Charles Howard

Are you just making this shit up, lol?

Ayden Walker
Ayden Walker

You're not jewish, you're a boomer who just realized his parents fought the wrong war, there's nothing you can do for yourself at this point for your heritage.

Levi Long
Levi Long

Fuck the goy mentality, be a noble Christian. Judaism is a fuckfest already for everyone born into it, it's a hell of a lot to get inducted into. And you got different sects, bad guys, good guys, it's a lot of trouble

Camden Carter
Camden Carter

He is not

Caleb Sanders
Caleb Sanders

I'm 23

Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones

well, there are a couple of moments..

Attached: $.jpg (63 KB, 920x660)

Matthew Mitchell
Matthew Mitchell

Did I hear jewish convert?

Attached: aa187be741ef[1].jpg (41 KB, 620x388)

Luke Carter
Luke Carter

I feel zero obligation to conform to your idea of what is right for me
Props to Dutch artists btw

Benjamin Green
Benjamin Green

Jew is a blood problem, not an ideological one.

Evan Thompson
Evan Thompson

Tesla probably knew how to make one

Daniel Torres
Daniel Torres

Tell that to Jesus, dummy

Andrew Edwards
Andrew Edwards

Attached: $-(5).jpg (56 KB, 1024x735)

Owen Watson
Owen Watson

No, you do not understand. I believe in Judaism more than anything else in this world, I will go through all the trouble I am asking if I will be accepted.

Lincoln Kelly
Lincoln Kelly

I know, which is why this thread was for you and you alone. Pride is one helluva sin.

Isaiah Rogers
Isaiah Rogers

Pride in Jewish identity, you mean, like, pride in European identity?
We are one in Christ, but Revelation clearly lays out that Jews are players in this weird cosmic story
I didn't make this thread with you in mind Mr. Dutchman

Zachary Campbell
Zachary Campbell

I'm sure Jesus would say the same.
Inb4 Jesus, with historical Roman descriptions of a decidedly not-jewish appearance, hailing from a region who would go on to migrate and beget Gauls, is a Semitic jew
Heard it!

Nolan Foster
Nolan Foster

millions of White people were die killing each other
nothing wrong

Attached: 37f1f1a8ec9f062f8a50274bd1642761.jpg (79 KB, 564x410)

Charles Harris
Charles Harris

No no just pride in yourself. Whatever dude.

David Lewis
David Lewis

Attached: russian-front-eastern-front-ww2-second-world-war-two-rare-pics-pictures-images-photos-german-prisone (168 KB, 910x613)

Carson Baker
Carson Baker

Keep your foreskin
Study the Old Testament and talk to Jews
Go to Chabad if you're interested
Look into Messianic Judaism if you're interested, Judaism without Jesus is an incomplete faith

Revelation clearly lays out that God still has favor in the Jewish people

Wyatt Reed
Wyatt Reed

Moloch is a title, it means "King" so I can see this distinction being perceived. However, title/name, its all the same thing to the human brain. Have you heard the expression "Foosball is the devil!", anything can be "the devil" anyone can be "Satan" but for one to be Moloch, he must be worshiped. So I can see the guise of "son of purity" being used to shroud "enabler of subjugation"... however that is not exactly what I believe. In the end, god is man and man is god, everything else is just a distinction thereof

Benjamin Williams
Benjamin Williams

You can easily convert, but unless your mother is Jewish, you will never be accepted as a legitimate Jew. You can attend the ceremonies, participate in the worship, and observe the holy days, but you will always be known as something like a "second class Jew," which is actually an even lower position than you occupy currently as a simple goyim.

Nicholas Sullivan
Nicholas Sullivan

and my children?

Alexander Reyes
Alexander Reyes

You can marry a Jewish woman, or a woman who converts to Judaism if you're really interested

Cooper Perry
Cooper Perry

Dumbest post I've read on here

Jaxon Edwards
Jaxon Edwards

Daniel 12:10

Jayden Sullivan
Jayden Sullivan

If the mother of your children is a legitimate Jew (her mother is Jewish) then your children would be legitimate Jews.

Easton Parker
Easton Parker

Why do you assume he isn't sincere?

Attached: 1509286088529.jpg (74 KB, 750x406)

Nathaniel Ortiz
Nathaniel Ortiz

Because the Internet
And paranoia about the shifty kiker

Christian Bailey
Christian Bailey

Well for starters he's a Jew.

Parker Nelson
Parker Nelson

This two-dimensional thinking is indicative of shitlibs, not conservatives.

Attached: 1501989575089.jpg (54 KB, 600x462)

Connor Reed
Connor Reed

This two-dimensional thinking is indicative of shitlibs, not conservatives.
That is two-dimensional thinking itself you goofball.

Jeremiah Sanders
Jeremiah Sanders

You don't understand fren, we should be honored and overjoyed to be in the presence of a based Jew.

Christopher Wright
Christopher Wright

of course the Jew testament would claim god still favored the Jews. The entire Jew Testament is "pro-Jew" and "cuck-Christ" ideologues. I wouldn't doubt that the old testament has been tainted over the generations as well. These materialist ideals are the vessel by which the satanists control all religions. "Promises of worldy riches upon death" every Abrahamic religion is based on this, or at least "interpreted for" it's followers. Jews "are the chosen" and all others exist to serve them, Allah promises virgins to martyrs, heaven is paved with streets of gold.... all materialistic promises for the afterlife. Materialism stagnates spirit, to live for worldy goods is to lose everything when you die. Death is the loss of everything imaginable, except for whatever we say you will be rewarded with for doing the things we say to do

Levi Ramirez
Levi Ramirez

when the day comes yours will be quick.

Juan Roberts
Juan Roberts

God is really into whiteness. Read Daniel 12:10.
This thread is BTFOing JIDF and stormfags at the same time, it's hilarious

Attached: my-sides.gif (1.96 MB, 615x413)

James Rodriguez
James Rodriguez

Makes me think.

Aiden Garcia
Aiden Garcia

what do you think about the holocaust?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit