I'm a Christian now

Attached: jonah.jpg (640x360, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

religion.wikia.com/wiki/Chabad-Lubavitch_related_controversies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_of_Norwich
youtu.be/qTYSv_YQOVo?t=351
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AMA

What would it take for you to fuck a man? Two men? A hundred men?

Hitler was supported by some Jews (the Frankists) in order to apply their "purification through transgression" concept, which involves massacres of jews

I don't know if this is a Jonah Hill reference or

What made you come to this conclusion user.

That is also why Soros and the other Frankists (Rotschild notably) do not support Israel because they think everyone should be racially and culturally destroyed even the kikes

How about AMDA, as in as ask me do anything, and what about just fucking gas yourself kike

Only honorary aryan get a free pass on the day of the rope.
What makes you honorary or at least valuable to the rest?

congrats man.
the most intelligent jews even if they don't convert, realize what a twisted system of Talmudic control Jews normally live under.
See: Kubrick, Fischer, the Coen bros.

Any more information on this concept? Makes perfect sense as a means to garner political support for the creation of the State of Israel and the perpetuation of non-Jewish sympathy for the Jewish people. I've listened to a lot of academic material regarding the role wealthy Zionist Jews played in World War I, I imagine any Jews of this "Frankist" sect were playing Hitler with the full knowledge that it would be his ass that would get broken by the end of the war. To think that there would be a sect of Jews that want Jews to suffer to get God's love is crazy. They had a goal in mind and my bet is on the Holocaust happening, and the resultant post-WWII conditioning thrust upon the world that to harm a Jew is the ultimate sin, and to question the worldview of 'popular' Judaism is a crime against the state.

>I'm Christian now

I'm sorry habibi, but once a Jew always a Jew.

How can this be so? The British Empire literally signed Palestine over to Walter Rothschild himself.

I walked across the United States several years ago and realized the kindest people I met along the way were Christians. I was raised on the Old Testament, and I started reading it more and more and it clicked that Jesus was the guy it was talking about. And then when I got into the history of World War I and II I realized the wealthy, plotting, Satanic Jews who are the same group behind Hillary and Hollywood are the same ones who fucked everything up for the Jews in Europe, and have been the same ones who have done so for millennia. Goes all the way back to the Torah.

Why would you downgrade from being an actual jew to "judaism for goyim"?

Fresh out of Zyklon B
I was using it on your hopes and dreams. Just got done

My dad's completely Anglo. Got good German Kansas farmer blood. God is really into whiteness. Read Daniel 12:10. God would have to be white. If God is white, Jesus must therefore be white. If Jesus was a Jew, and was white, it is therefore possible to be a Jew and be white. It will be day of the jumprope

Agreed. Fischer was badass

Somehow this Judaic bucket of crabs doesn't feel kosher

Why would you downgrade from being an actual American to being a "North" American? leaf

It's a perpetual struggle between the Frankists (inherited from Sabbateanism) and the Chaba-Lubavitch
The first ones want to completely dissolve the world and its people even if it includes the Jews, and actually pogroms and massacres are a necessary part of the process, considered as rituals, while the others have the same final goal but can still accept cultures and borders
Nowadays you have the Frankists in the West and the Lubavitch in Russia, they are in an economical and political war
Historically it has been the same fight, but you also have "civil wars" in between the kikes especially regarding Israel among the Frankists, some thinking it should be supported for now while others openly want to flood it with shitskins like the other countries are
Its establishment was a prerequisite but its ethnic and religious composition isn't necessarily important to them
By blaming "Jews" for the New World Order, people fall into the trap of the Illuminati
Nationalists and Jews together need a new paradigm
The Jewish people, and indeed all religions and nations, are led by the Frankish Satanists (Illuminati), their lackeys and oblivious followers
Whatever we think of European Jewry, like the German, the Polish, the Russian, they had a highly developed civilization
The purpose of the war and the revolution was to destroy the Western Civilization
Thus the Frankists (Illuminati) took care of both sides and pushed to the war to accomplish their own ends. In the process, they exterminate the Jews who had traditionally opposed them
Basically the Lubavitch are /ourguys/ and the others want to destroy the world

It is what it is. I won't fault you for the faith you were born into, take this time to think about what you can and should do moving forward. God is with you.

Dude are you Pakistani? How are you so enlightened, what are you doing in Pakistan, come to America

>t. karl marx
You're still a kike, just way more subversive now

Super kike, to the rescue

I'm not a Pakistani
I'm from Western Europe
I am facing jail because of some things I said about the Jews, their history, their influence and their rituals
Believe me or not
Do not forget: the Jews are not a united monolithic group, they are in a state of war
Currently the economical war is increasing as Chinese money might make the dollar collapse in the next decade
Which should be a huge victory for the Lubavitch
Stay tuned
Have a nice day

You rock dude
Be safe

This is the amerimuttized version of "white"
There are pale people of every race (like albinos)

From Wikipedia:
" The essay purported to explain popular dislike of Jewish composers, in particular Mendelssohn and
Meyerbeer, who is not mentioned by name but is clearly a target. Wagner wrote that the German people
were repelled by Jews due to their 'alien' appearance and behaviour: 'with all our speaking and writing in
favour of the Jews' emancipation, we always felt instinctively repelled by any actual, operative contact with
them.' He argued that Jewish musicians were only capable of producing music that was shallow and
artificial, because they had no connection to the genuine spirit of the German people."

There might be some "german" blood in you, blood from people that left the Vaterland to a artificial country that attacked two world wars against it. You are not white, you are not german.

you are a spiritual jew (the good kind) but not a physical jew. ashkenazi are a made up imposter race of inbreds.

so now you are just the inbred christian white guy aka a southerner.

Congrats mate! Hail Victory, may God bless you.

I mean I'm definitely still Ashkenazi. At least, genetically. But we're all one in Christ. I don't buy that Khazar crap. There was a conversion, and probably some mixing, but Jews were all over Europe before the Khazars switched religions.

Look at you, you can't even look an ally in the eyes. I grew up with a story.

A man was out fishing in the ocean. Somehow, his boat sprung a leak and before long it began to sink. He started praying to God to be saved. A passing ship spotted him, and offered him safety. He denied them, and said God would save him. Needless to say, the captain called the coast guard, and they sent a crew to save him. Again, he refused. Finally, they sent a helicopter to save him, and again, he refused, saying he was counting on God to rescue him.

He drowned. He gets to heaven, and God asks him, "Why did you deny my efforts to save you?"

I'm on your side. If you're too much of an idiot to see that, you're on your own.

It's a bit confused but this guy gets it.

"The Frankists (were) doomed, not only to the eradication and humiliation of the majority of the Jewish community, who refused to accept their differences ... but to that of all religions, and they exploited the Zionist ideals to disguise their quest for world domination. The Frankists believed that ... everything that had been forbidden [by the Torah] was now allowed, if not obligatory. It included forbidden sex unions, orgies and incest ... "
"Despite the fact that they were outwardly religious, the Frankists sought the annihilation of any system of religion and positive belief, and they dreamed of a general revolution that would sweep the [social order] of the past in one fell swoop. ... for Jacob Frank, anarchic destruction represented all the luciferian brilliance, all the tones and harmonics of the word life. "
[Quoting Frank's book "The words of the Lord," Jüri Lina writes, "He believed that God was evil. Frank proclaimed himself as the true Messiah. He vowed not to tell the truth, to reject any moral law, and declared that the only way to a new society was through the total destruction of the present civilization. Assassination, rape, incest and the consumption of blood were perfectly acceptable actions and rituals. ("Under the sign of Scorpio" p.22)

Quoted (and quickly translated in English) from "Illuminati The Cult that Hijacked the World" by Henry Makow

What the fuck? I gotta read this shit

If your mother was a Jew, then you are inviolably a Jew under Jewish law, regardless of conversion or kosher. It just makes you a bad Jew. Sorry, scholmo, I don’t make the rules. The Jews do.

Mel forgives you

Attached: 1496743898899.jpg (400x400, 52K)

Fascinating topic, it allows you to not only notice the current situation but also to explain it.
The Jews are capable of making plans and predictions for 400 years, it's amazing. To spread evil one must be carefully organized. But despite all the modern apostasies, fake popes, atheism, one day God will bring us the light, because he's on our side.

Actually, that rule was made up by the rabbis. It's not in the Torah, it's Talmudic, therefore, totally up for debate. The term is "apikores" and I give no shits about it.

lmao thanks Mel

Good Jews vs Bad Jews! Almost like Sith vs
Jedi. This shit is real my dude. Also, it's Wednesday.

Attached: frog.jpg (178x178, 2K)

The Lubavitch aren't good Jews, they're slightly less evil Jews, and most importantly opposed to the death against the Frankists.

theres 2 sides to the Lubavitch

What are the Lubavitch Jews about?

Please explain
This is the kosher red pill

One side believes that Jesus is Lord aka INRI = YHWH

and I forget the other side

Essentially, they're hasidim trying to bring Jewish things to Jewish people.

They also have a Messianic streak and make other orthodox uncomfortable.

The Torah specifically emphasizes the importance of the bloodlines of the four matriarchs of Israel (Sarah, Rebekah, Rachel and Leah) in establishing the Nation and Jewish faith. Matriarchal lines Are keynthought out the Torah. Maimonides wasn’t interpreting Talmudic tea leaves when he stated: “This is the general rule: The status of an offspring from a gentile man or from a gentile woman is the same as his mother's; we disregard the father.”

It’s ok to be Jew.

>Jesus
You've got the wrong Messiah.

Attached: tmp_12941-Menachem_Mendel_Schneerson_large1173975403.jpg (300x384, 33K)

Thank you leaf. You know your shit

Yeah, I've never heard that before. There are Lubavitchers who believe in Jesus? I gotta find em cause they sound like my people

You mean there are several hasidic branches, perhaps?

religion.wikia.com/wiki/Chabad-Lubavitch_related_controversies
Quite exhaustive content to begin with, I'm more interested with the historical aspect especially concerning their support for the Tzar.

They sacrifice kids. YHWH is Moloch

Either you are a good LARPer or the jewish influence is still there.

Anyone can claim to be an ally and tried to tell what others want to hear and still be a backstabber, hypocrite and opportunist.

You didn't answer my question and tried to tell me, probably because of my flag, that you are of "german" blood to get empathy with me
and tried to call me out on it.

Yet, my question was why would you be honorary or valuable to us.

Attached: 1509096296260.png (466x586, 103K)

Jared Kushner is in the other sect of Lubavtich that's why the entire MSM and Israel is against him.

>I'm a Christian now
so you went from one jewish religion to another.

How can they believe in Jesus and sacrifice kids? Wtf

Jesus is a false idol for Moloch

Hey dude, I'm not interested in propping up Germany as king country of all countries. It's not about you dude, it's about the people of the world. Since you disparage America as being a race of mutts, I imagine the "us" you refer to is the German people. I'm sorry the Germans got tricked into both world wars, and I'm sorry Americans and Germans got pitted against each other, but we're in this together. Happy green ethnic Germany is a lot nicer than shithole Turkeyland. As a little kid my favorite thing in the world was the VW Beetle. I'm a big fan of German culture, and it has gotten twisted and messed up in the last hundred years. Tbh I don't really care if you believe me, it's about being Christian and white that matters most. Daniel 12:10

There really aren't. You have to remember the movement changed greatly in the 20th century.

The big issue is that during the rebbe's life there was a substantial amount of belief that he was a Messiah. This went underground a bit after his death and is still a touchy subject.

Attached: tmp_12941-61zznjjPz_L._SX463_992586387.jpg (463x334, 25K)

>Only honorary aryan get a free pass on the day of the rope.
What makes you honorary or at least valuable to the rest?

As if most of us that are awere of the jew real face are not descendens of converted jews.
Normies simply can't comperhand kikery.

what's wrong with sex orgies? sex is natural and good.

Bulgariaman gets it
If you want to end the tyranny of evil Jews, sick some good ones on em

Off the top of my head, STDs, the dissolution of marital trust, bastard children, idolization of the body over the soul

No thanks

>STDs, bastard children
what is condoms
>idolization of the body over the soul
pseudo-religious nonsense

No thanks

Why are you worth saving? what makes you valuable?

If you can't answer this you are not worth saving nor are you valuable to us(or me).

Attached: 1511908669911.jpg (207x243, 16K)

when will you bastards apologise for william of norwich?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_of_Norwich

Wasn't me, dindu nuffin
I really am sorry dude. It's fucked up and the people involved should be hanged. Same with the ones who still do this shit today

Because I see this shit and want to stop it! Fuck dude.

You do realize that Jesus is burning in hell and you will too, right? Along with all the disobedient goyim.

You're projecting, Frankist scum

There’s a bit more to Christianity than that user, but you’re on the right track. I want to see you saved and spend life everlasting with the Lord.

From one Abrahamic religion to another, aye, pleb?

Attached: 1514929563946.png (1500x1148, 275K)

>Same with the ones who still do this shit today
this is still going on? i told a mate about this and he called me a nutjob and a faggot

Yeah. They've coopted the goyim and made it more of a pluralistic occasion. Hillary Clinton's people, the pedophiles, the rapists, the cannibals. They're all friends. I'm sorry man. England has it among the worst :(

>Judaism is a religion and not an ethnicity disguised as a religion
If you have the Christ killer genes you belong on the cross.

To be fair the Jewish hell is just a little bit humid, like Florida when you don’t know if you should wear shorts or not, and the smoked meat is kinda dry and lean, but it’s ok you know, for hell.

Jesus had "Christ killer" genes you stupid fucking prick

Welcome to life. Don't hate the jews, we have to save as mamy as we can

However youtu.be/qTYSv_YQOVo?t=351

>I'm a Christian now
Gas yourself

Attached: obstaclechristianity.jpg (720x317, 54K)

I dig the cross on his forehead

Fucking light you up like burning man, paganfag

So you transitioned from one Jewish sect to another one? Come on dude, Christianity is just like reform Judaism. Super liberal, too. Unless reactionary catholicism.

The bigger question is: did you stop anti-white shennanigans?

Attached: Always makes me smile.jpg (672x367, 23K)

Ill take the words of Christ over your words user.

He has been frowning at his secular countrymen for decades.

Most definitely, long time ago

Word

That’s not how it works.
It’s not a religion it’s a race.
You still are jewish but you can also be redpilled

All he's saying is that your religion does not make your whole person. You don't become a German by immigrating and you don't stop being a Jew by converting to Christianity. This is not in conflict with the bible or torah.

Right before killing sexual deviants is recommended, the Bible commands the death of any worshipper of Molech and the death of those who look the other way when they kill God's little ones. In one of Yah's narratives relating their idolatry to a human martial affair, God said that killing His children was the breaking point for his tolerance of the idolatrous Israelites. No Yah is the enemy of the cult of Molech and will send them all to the Lake of Fire for Divine and poetic justice while all of their victims will live with Him in the New Heavens and New Earth. He wants to be called God the Father for a reason.

Good for you, moron.

YHWH or "jehovha" is a self actualising meditation, obviously appropriated by the kike god and forgotten.

>Frankist
Ok, now I know you're lying about being Jewish. Thanks for making that clear.

>The story of William's supposed martyrdom in a Jewish conspiracy persisted for many centuries. As late as 1853

wrong again wiki

You are great example why I stopped labeling people as Christians etc, because it is simply lacking in substance. Christianity is a way of life, not just a word you use to identify yourself with particular group of people.

>be Christian and a Jew
>believe an author of efficient murder machine that was used on his order to kill millions innocent people (including your own) did nothing wrong

Your logic is literally the same as trannies - they believe to be of different sex than the one they were born with. Or you could say to be black despite being white.

Here is your (You)

For there is no jew or greek, slave or free nor man or woman in Christ. Believe on Christ to be saved. Pretty simple if you think about it.

YHWH is I AM. Jesus Ben-El was nearly stoned by the Jewish elite for saying ,"before Abraham was, I AM". John 8:58

Benjamin Freedman is a good example of a Jew who converted to Christianity and exposed the Jews.

this.
is exactly the point I tried to make and was unable to make it understandable for a kike.

The trannies example is on point. You can't change what you are because you believe or identify with something else.

Genetically no you are correct. But when you become a Christian you are a new creation, with a stake in heaven. Jew or not, read the bible for your own sake. Don't trust other people to interpret it for you unless you know you can trust them and they teach directly from it, not from commentaries.