Why are you against LGBT rights?

Why are you against LGBT rights?

Soon us straight men can enjoy sucking dick without the social stigma.

Attached: 1522230493654.jpg (981x1080, 765K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminist_views_on_transgender_topics
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27255307
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27046106
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26766406
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27124478
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"straight men"
"sucking dick"
choose one

traps are only straight if she passes and you don't suck or bottom

Attached: 1522205844034.jpg (1104x1079, 344K)

Source plz

Hell is for ever!

Traps are the ultimate redpill. Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't

brexit you just went full retard

kalindra chan

Attached: 1469440206201.jpg (601x840, 238K)

>no children
>redpill

i love trannies as much as the next straight guy, but it's a bluepill, unless aritificial wombs become a thing

Attached: Sarina.jpg (687x876, 141K)

Attached: 9736458763487.jpg (1280x853, 281K)

>unless aritificial wombs become a thing
god I hope so
>tfw not a mommy

>no children
>no way for the Jewish court system to extort you
Also the sooner we get artificial wombs the better

Becouse i dont want gay mom.

Homosexual men are weird and gross. And they talk to other men inappropriately. Like the way a woman might talk to a man all flirty playfully. And they would sometimes to answer my craigslist ads which I specifically said were for women. I'd prefer them all killed off for my benefit.

trannies got girl brains
well, more specifically
we've got brains that are physically incorrect/opposite of what it should be

Attached: mtf_brain_differences_biopsy_cross_section.png (900x668, 532K)

>curly hair
>obnoxious in your face personality
>visibly small penis

Has to be a kike

>sucks dick
>straight

Only UK things

Attached: 2f4b8aafc9d0a8a066a9008930729984a84a7de2_full.jpg (184x184, 13K)

I'm bi but yesterday I took my first dick, he came inside me too.

Not sure how to feel. Feel a bit weird. Still a virgin to girls, but lost my gay virginity.

It's all the fault of xenoestrogens. You weren't "born this way", you were just poisoned by jews.

I believe grape land is for ever. It's a place you go when you die where you throw grapes at people. If you don't eat enough grapes you'll have to squish them.

These are literally affected by how much you talk, though. Trump would have a female brain by those metrics.

You’re full blow gay now

we've existed forever across multiple cultures
the jews are responsible for making men think we're out to trick straight men into fucking them

Attached: 1419993921207.png (1101x383, 138K)

I still like girls though. I just happen to like being a cum dump for men occasionally, as well.

>Only UK things
kek

Probably keep that story to yourself next time you want to tell ot

sauce?

Attached: kelly checked digits.png (574x566, 528K)

Attached: 1519679224305.png (568x552, 109K)

kalindra chan

this

Nothing wrong with being gay as long as you're not a fag.

>pedophiles
>rights
the only right you have is to be beaten to death

Adams apple spotted

Psychotic faggots have the right to be involuntarily committed to a mental ward.

>kalindra chan
its plastic surgeon needs to be tigered for such autistic perfectionism

Attached: kurwa.png (800x800, 261K)

>Conservative psychiatry

Can some of you tranny fuckers answer me this? I get the part of fucking lady boys who actually look feminine buy why you guys fucks tranny's that look straight up male looking?

You mean non-Marxist psychiatry.

Because some people like to

Might as well fuck a man then.

mtf are often for the trad gender roles so you push away your possible allies when you scorn them :^)

>Conservative psychiatry
The Soviets put faggots in lunatic asylums too.

I guess allah is idd gay after all...

Attached: 8E4E452D-601D-4D90-ACEF-C49214704EA4.jpg (640x1136, 133K)

nah thats gay

You're not here to trick straight guys, yet you come on here trying to convince us that the poop shoot is a substitute for a vagina. Right.

You forgot the part where the guy who mutilated his body turns 40 and commits suicide because he can't stay in this shape for his whole live. Imagine a tranny that turns old, how does it look like? Good? Nope, nature will sooner or later have its way.

Attached: trannys are disgusting.png (2191x3925, 1.44M)

Getting assfucked by a pretty well hung tranny is the final redpill

Attached: killem.jpg (600x373, 55K)

Attached: sniff.jpg (389x407, 54K)

What possible scientifically-founded reason could you have for involuntarily committing someone to a mental facility for someone who's not even necessarily mentally ill and not a threat to themselves or others?

lol, that should tell you something about how terrible an idea it is.

fricken hell it takes a russian to get it
tumblr

I never said that it was, I would rather stay a virgin than subject myself to trauma involving the fact I've got a penis and the fact that I

except that proves the fact that gender is innate and that David Reimer, not Bruce, was born male and despite trying to be raised female after the kike surgeon botched his (((circumcision))) he still insisted he was a boy en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

btw its the jews and tumblr pushing the 70 genders bullshit, there are two male and female

that's actually wrong, if anything tranners age better than women since their hormonal levels are stable because they are on hormonal supplements their whole life

inb4 a pic of some late transitioner

Since there is no scientific validity to your mental delusions(hallucinations), you are insane and belong in an institution.

>I never said that it was, I would rather stay a virgin than subject myself to trauma involving the fact I've got a penis and the fact that I
sorry I forgot to finish my thought before replying to the next post

and the fact that I cant afford srs right now means that I will probably stay a virgin until I die so w/e
also I would hate to have a guy see it, that would be the absolute worst

this

Attached: LynnConway.jpg (941x400, 149K)

Hallucinations?

What do you think trans women literally don't think they have XY chromosomes?

Did you suck dick too..

>LGBT
>not LGBTP
Why are you such a bigoted shitlord?

Attached: 1518090456063.png (784x727, 531K)

Yes, I deep throated him.

>sucked dick
Don't worry goy its not gay unless your balls were touching.

Attached: 1520496569071.jpg (220x220, 18K)

people on Sup Forums think we're the same as tumblr
they don't understand they've fallen for the 40+ year smear campaign because (((feminists)))) don't like us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminist_views_on_transgender_topics

pansexuals?

David Reimer knew he was a boy because he looked like a boy, had a mutilated crotch and peed out of his abdomen.

Attached: david-reimer.jpg (600x727, 84K)

Fuck me I'm not gay but I'd impregnate the fuck out of kalindra chan.

Attached: 1519873461234.png (556x1080, 822K)

Yes goy (((pansexuals))), sexuality for all ages hehehehehe

Attached: 1502386844376.jpg (220x220, 19K)

>I never said that it was
Yes, you did you stupid faggot. You and your kind are here daily trying to convince us that it's red pilled to want to fuck faggots who dress up as women. You have failed miserably to prove that there is any reality to your delusions. So, your trap has been discovered as the mental disorder that is: being a faggot.

You're hallucinating that you're in any way shape or form female.

>I'm not gay
>Fuck me
Even the first part of the sentence was pure faggerty.

pansexual means bisexual but will fuck trannies
pedosexual will never and should never be accepted
children can not consent, its that simple

>straight men can enjoy sucking dick
if you're a man sucking dick you're not straight, you fucking retarded faggot

same here
it's because they try and fool you

you get hard because they look like females

traps need to be gased asap

>children cannot consent
If they can consent to die they can certainly consent to exploring what love is.

Love is love,end pedophobia, legalise Pedomarriage now.

>I'd impregnate the fuck out of kalindra chan
...But it has a penis.
That's not how this works user...

Disclaimer: I'm not saying these are the ONLY or universal causes of the problems stated below, but you can't deny there is parallels.
Not only is it biologically unnatural(which I don't give a shit about this point because I frequently stick my cock in my girlfriends ass) It's quite little a stepping stone to societal degeneracy. Before you dismiss me hear me out the water-fall effect goes like this.

feminism > gay rights > trans right >LBGTQZXCVB+ > Lower birth-rates > immigrants > unprecedented levels of soyboys > ect > ect > the fall of western democracy.

I do like to challenge the stereotypical ideals of "masculinity" in my own way, I don't think we get a fair deal. But this is what it all boils down too

All of these actions set harmful precedents and have continued to do so. If you approach it from the humanitarian and compassion equal rights angle, it looks fine on paper. But in actuality it set s incredibly harmful precedents that has influenced why we are at were we are politically today.

t. canada
t. america
t.australia
t.europe.

Attached: 1521452389042.jpg (2551x1559, 1.18M)

What if the definition of children changes in the future?

>15 year old fertile female with fully developed body
>child

If anything, trannies are just proof that men are better than women at literally everything, even at being women.

I don't want to enable mental illness.

>Implying traps are gay

Well that’s pretty gay then bro..
You might need to fuck a chick to balance out..

You people obsess over a homoerotic fantasy of trannys, the good looking ones are in the very upper brackets, and besides those few lucky good looking ones most of them look just abysmal. Statistically it is improbable that you will fulfill your homoerotic fantasy of banging a "beautiful" tranny without getting a hooker.

Also traps are just skinny gay dudes in dresses and they almost never look "feminine".

So pic related very definitely isn't in the form of a man?

Attached: trans,man.jpg (500x596, 49K)

remainder

Attached: 1517824169172.png (1264x471, 102K)

Impregnate a man???

How can Kalindra chan be so hot? Im not gay damnit!

oh, poor girl

.. at least i don't have the genital dysphoria

yeah exactly, he knew he was a boy
despite being told he was a girl and having a "vagina"

k, you're angry because I exist and no matter what papers I could link to you would refute them and say they're wrong and that I am just duhgenerate

here's a couple

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27255307
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27046106
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26766406
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27124478

this is disgusting

No It's a bearded lady you stupid faggot. Kill yourself

>this is disgusting
No it is logic.

Attached: 1502387640035.jpg (706x673, 69K)

Its just a very ugly woman

men are attracted to anything female enough which is why you jerk it to anime tiddies

Attached: 339b3ef29b4b58eff486adc962c3548c.jpg (600x801, 53K)

wut, does he have a bone ridge?

testosterone is crazy, it does everything for FTMs

It's a vein you fat cunt, lose some weight.

They are wrong. All they do is rephrase the argument that you are a woman because you think you're a woman. But that is obviously not true. You just want to trick straight guys into fucking you.

im 19 bmi >

a tranny looks more alpha than the average Sup Forums poster

Attached: 1491094896918.png (359x468, 111K)

they involve brain scans
I think I'm going to walk away from this thread because its obvious you're just being willfully ignorant (hopefully) or you're just extremely threatened so I'll remove myself either way

I'm reading those studies and I don't see if it says that the trannies they studied have been taking any hormones. It matters because taking estrogen would obviously affect the brain.

Further, if that creature talked it would be obvious. No doubt it has a squeaky squealy voice. Just like faggots who dress up as women have weird voices.

Is he not a man in the sense that any given person would probably treat him as a man?

Is he not a man in the sense that he dresses like a man?

Is he not a man in the sense he has facial hair?

The only real standards you could apply that'd make him, in a sense, a women is that of reproductive organs and chromosomes. I can tell you also with certainty that no trans person will say they have the opposite sexes chromosomes or reproductive system. So what are they hallucinating?

>straight men
>enjoy sucking dick

This.
Women are so terrible at being female, the only people preserving femininity are male devotees - who in many ways are hyperhetero; they love the womenz so much they wan't to be a womenz.