Hungarian Election General

Who are you going to vote Sup Forums?

Is Orbán still our guy?

Do you support Jobbik?

Do we even have Left?

What's your choice?

Open the saltmines

Attached: valasztas_uj.jpg (800x510, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D2KQ0bw5k2c
youtube.com/watch?v=qW9K3H0B2v0
origo.hu/itthon/20150122-keritest-epitene-a-hataron-toroczkai.html
i.ylilauta.org/93/8969d9ef/thank_you_hungary.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=Vz7cPHGLt28&pbjreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=4eTVaPyrH-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I support you no matter why.

Attached: images__19_.jpg (343x429, 28K)

Thanks Brother!

But It could harm our good relations in immigrant politics If we elect an extremly cucked anti-nationalist muslim lover.

Attached: 440px-Hungarian-Poland_Brotherhood.jpg (440x464, 70K)

I work in healthcare and it's terrible here. Hospitals are in debt and people are dying.
Redpill me why is Orban ourguy?

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Why isn't it 8th April already?

I voted for Jobbik last time and I want to wash off the taint.

Attached: In+the+comments+we+just+let+it+all+out+centerbig6brilredmichaeljfoxaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (1200x1248, 572K)

Tactical voter here: Anyone that makes that fucker disappear

Do you think If we elect any other party our hospitals magically become like elite healing palaces?

Or do you think it would change the current state of our healthcare change even slightly?

>tactical voter

Attached: depositphotos_122223154-stock-photo-happy-young-man-pointing-you.jpg (793x1024, 51K)

Go Jobbik!

An incompetent leader would bring huge chaos and destruction much worse than the current leading. Just remember Gyurcsány.

Nice tactic there bro.

BTW this fucking "anything but not this" is the most cancerous and stupid attitude that I've ever witnessed in politics.

Maybe our surgeon is an alcoholic and has huge mortality rate and your solution is to give the scalpel to the hospitals janitor.

Why do you support Jobbik polakbro?

don't fall for the foreign le far right narrative, they went full lib after 2015. their spokesman literally said last week that their radical rhetoric before 2010 "wasn't true"

What? Aren't they nationalist, anti-degeneracy and anti-immigrant?

They went full libtard to get expand their voter pool and stated that they are ashamed of their radical nationalist past.

Vona even went to gypsies and to jews to apologize.

Attached: Vona with gypsies.jpg (760x380, 56K)

Isn't that only pandering to the broader masses? What is his stand on immigration and faggotry?

Its hard to tell. They say now they are against and they wanted the fence first but when the Fidesz wanted to build it its fucking stupid, now they are sucking the fences dick.

They don't really stand anything in this subject cause its sensitive and could harm them. They just watch what our gov does wrong and start to attack furiously.

Nobody cares mongol boi

Nah, they even kicked out those members who opposed this shift. On immigration, they prevented the constitutional change which would have rendered immigration quotas unconstitutional, claiming that muh settlement bonds are not included.

Also they said that gays are free to vote for them.

>1.) Nobody Cares
>2.) Orbán will win anyway
>3.) Only retards will play the democracy meme game

Attached: 791.jpg (615x554, 30K)

It sounds like they have taken the centrist-road. Fuck them, then.

They are the second strongest party out there tho.

>Who are you going to vote Sup Forums?
Nothing.
>Is Orbán still our guy?
Lesser of many evils.
>Do you support Jobbik?
No.
>Do we even have Left?
As in liberals? Yes.
>What's your choice?
Death to democracy.

That is concerning but most europeans are feed up with politics and despise those who can not take a stand on anything. The ideologues are back and I think Orban is the one with the clearest policies so he will eventually win. I hope to God he will.
Do you have a lot of leftist cucks in your country? IS there any support for immigration worth noticing?

Don't be pessimistic! Join the revolution today!

Attached: gyurcsany-1-e1521982667284-1024x577.jpg (1024x577, 60K)

Christ, this fucker ages like milk.
Then again, he's a smoker, so I'm not surprised.

Our leftist party fucked our country so goddamn hard in the pre-Orbán times that you have to be an extreme commie or reterd to support them. Their candidate was never part of their partyuntil a few months and he doesn't even what is he doin there.

He doesn't speak any foreing languages and don't have a driving license. Total fucking loser soy-boy.

Our leftist parties are so incompetent and laughable that the avarage liberal cuck hungarian rather choose not to vote instead of voting to that losers. Without their vote and support we don't know much liberal we have here.

Left doesn't even exist and jobbik is controlled opposition. Latter is more obvious now than ever desu.

hello dear magyars, white and based turk here

is there any chance for a TURAN takeover?

I'm 100% sure that he has some psychiatric problem and the constant stress and the fact that he is the most hated and joke of a man of Hungary since the communist times could cause him some wrincles too.

Your post made me feel really good, user.

>White
>Turk
>Based
Osman, please.

You're just jelly of his epic rhetoric.
youtube.com/watch?v=D2KQ0bw5k2c

Attached: oh boy.jpg (300x300, 16K)

The leader of our liberal enviro-hipsters is going full Baghdad Bob because you're learning from retarded swedish migration policies and using the knowledge to push for closed borders.
You're doing something right.

Attached: fridolin.jpg (360x360, 20K)

When I was younger I hated him with the heat of 1000 suns. But now I start to feel pity for him.

So they aren't the based right-wing party?
Well than, sorry for my mistake and I hope for you to select the good guys.

I'm waiting for a Jobbik-fag to show up and tell me to fuck off. There are many of them in Sup Forums but none of them showed up ITT.

Absolutely.

Red pill me who and how?

Orban of course

How dare you go to vote?!

Attached: sdkljbfals.jpg (276x183, 6K)

It's important southern Slovakia get's a good leader we can rally on :^)

I'll vote for Jobbik on the local constituency list, and LMP (green-left whatever the fuck they are now) on the countrywide party-list not because I like them, but because I want them to get in the parliament, cause if they don't hit the 5% threshold, their seats will basically go to Fidesz.

And I don't have big illusions, I still think Fidesz will win, I just don't want them to have 2/3 supermajority again.

At least somebody should try to do something about it, because the Fidesz government has done fuck all to it in the last 8 years. It certainly won't change if there is no political will to make it better.

>They went full libtard
>they went full lib after 2015
This stupid Fidesz-cuck meme, jesus. Just because they silenced their extreme far right 'kill all joos kill all gypsies' wing doesn't mean they are liberals.

They are still anti-immigration and anti-faggotry.

That's stupid, they want even stricter control, as they want to abolish the government bonds for settlement permit program that lets the russian and middle eastern mafia roam free thanks to Fidesz. Why is Fidesz unwilling to abolish it?

Polll

Attached: logo_pol_v3.jpg (313x302, 52K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-131013.jpg (1080x1300, 667K)

Orbán voter here.
Jobbik is a cuckold party. They betrayed the right. Heller loving scum.

Also fuck the left. Fuck Gyurcsány.

>At least somebody should try to do something about it
I would love to see them solve Hungarys major problem since the communist times.

Every party just fucking shouts "yay Healthcare! We change it!" basic propaganda 101 since ever in our country.

>That's stupid, they want even stricter control

Now thats fucking why I want to spit them in the eyes. They first opposing the fence call it stupid and a failure.

>Fence works people like it.

Oh guys we even wanted the fence first in 2014 before even the major immigrant crisis.
(aka one of our noname major talked about it with his friends, Vona and the party never stated it)

Oh I see you ike it so:
Now we want to make a fence bigger and stronger!!

Fucking popularity seeking spineless rats.

This. Vote for the strongest opposition.

If you think the dictator party needs even more power, kill yourself.

>Just because they silenced their extreme far right 'kill all joos kill all gypsies' wing doesn't mean they are liberals
lol
They fucking cleansed half.of their party to get some shekels.
Don't make this demagogue shit that they just stopped being nazis. It's like the liberals stigamtize the right. Now you use it to cover up your pathetic partys identity crisis. Laughable.

Attached: Sugár Meliton.jpg (500x473, 74K)

What's this?

Oh, you mean this:

youtube.com/watch?v=qW9K3H0B2v0

His first interview he says the 'fence' (quotation marks because at that time the fence wasn't even ready) is a failure, he doesn't oppose it. And at that time it was basically just the fucking gyoda, and as you can see by the dozens of immigrants in the background, he wasn't wrong at that time.

Oh, and another memory refresher:

origo.hu/itthon/20150122-keritest-epitene-a-hataron-toroczkai.html

Half a year before Fidesz did anything.

Looks like cancer to me.
Viszlát thread

Attached: 1504371855187.png (799x2400, 71K)

I'm confused, Is there a better candite than Orban this year?

>Implying there are good candidates.

50% of jobbik paid by soros traitors

Attached: CsximxyWYAAyRNI.jpg (648x729, 136K)

This torczkai meme was I talking about dumbass.

And at that time it was basically just the fucking gyoda, and as you can see by the dozens of immigrants in the background, he wasn't wrong at that time.

So you say they opposed it cause they were no real threat and Vona is not a fortuneteller but they wanted it half a year before?

Seriously how fucking reatrded you are?

Now this is exactly the fucking poplarity spineless whoring what I'm talking about. Thank you for proving my point. Idiot.

95% of parties are completely degenerate. they are trying to form an alliance in the last 3 weeks up to the election. previously far-right party, libtard party, communist party try to come together for more votes. it's pathetic

Hee seems like /our guy/ from his speeches.
Didn't he drastically reduce immigration and opposed the EU? Don't know what the better choice is, i'm not up to date with Hungarian politics

they have taken the road of no morals and of no principles, trying to team up with the enemy for a couple more votes. though it's bitten them in the ass

>So you say they opposed it
They didn't oppose it you imbecile. He called it a failure, which it was. Or you don't remember the pictures of ahmeds basically just cutting through it or going under it?

And that doesn't change the fact that it wasn't their idea first.

Are (((they))) supporting any of your politicians?

>Who are you going to vote Sup Forums?
Who is Putin voting for? Has he already decided the election?

ourguy as fuck. it's just some people in my country are complete cucks and they don't know when they have it good.

Well Hungary is strange in this aspect. Orbán just renovated a synagogue in the temporary occupied territories. Also the arch-rabbi is pro Fidesz. Libruls, pro eu cucks and leftists hate Orbán.

>they don't know when they have it good

Attached: sonka.jpg (1160x775, 182K)

The "working" countries are killing the white race.

>actually fucking up a perfectly good day with voting

shiggy

Nyugger genocide when?

But that's like half your party's voter base.

Quick rundown on the parties and their candidates?

Tactical vote
jobbik ,
I would for maszop but they are pro migrant cucks so hell naw

Fidesz will win and keep their mafia running. Opposition would like to prevent them having a 2/3 majority to get some scraps for their mafia.

No programs presented whatsoever, the only incentive from both sides is that 'the other is worse'

Critizing and saying tis a failure is totally supporting sthg. Spineless rats.

Yes it was that fucking toroczkai (a little cringy fucking major of a shithole village) who invented the the fence. They didn't get the idea from America or Israel or any other country that has problems on the borders.

It was YOUR gloriuos toroczkai who opened the goverments eyes. You can't be this fucking stupid.

Any ideas who might win? I'm gonna move home end of this year, and don't want to see another nigger or arab fuckface.

Also chinks, I know I know.

desu they were disgustingly almost openly thieving a lot but it is still beyond me why would anyone vote for anti border control pro diversity lefties who are only able to suck the eu cock

Attached: 1504542878715.png (828x626, 50K)

I'm voting for Fidesz. I recently had a huge fight about it with my GF (she works in the jew capital dob-dohány str., every colleague of her is either jew or a brainwashed lib), i have to redpill her step by step, it will be impossible before árp 8, maybe for the next one
I voted for jobbik for the last 2 elections, but they went full commie now, its pathetic. I was a Csurka fan before. Never thought i will vote for Fidesz, but now it seems like it's the good choice (not even the "smallest bad")
the left is pathetic as usual #ÍrjRámFeri!

the average joe will lose, that's for sure. Stay where you are

Are you retarded? I have no future in this country, neither do most whites.
Like hell I'm gonna start a family in a Caliphate.

demonstrably false

If the commie/muslim cock suckers get into power you won't have to worry about good/bad hospitals or anything else because you won't have a country any more. inb4 you say that the migrants will just go to germany or elsewhere, not this time. They'll be funded by the citizenry and EU money. Just imagine these pieces of shit crowding your towns and...dare I say, hospitals?

so why are you there? The grass is always greener. Just learn from your mistakes.

lol

Screw jobbik. They're a crypto muzzie cock loving party. They were once something until they get co-opted. Vona is a fag too.

Let's hope your right user.

This piece of shit cryptkike needs to get gassed. asap.

Suck a cock you filthy muslim.

this also habbened in romania in the early 2010's, the far right being composed of 80% gypsies, 10% secret agents and 10% lunatics
so if you see a romanian gypsy (or a romanian, as it's the same thing) you can safely suppose he is a spook

Stay strong language cousin! We finns love you.

i.ylilauta.org/93/8969d9ef/thank_you_hungary.jpg

Attached: 1iRWmUq.jpg (1832x3508, 711K)

Attached: 081651ce805ed8ca2cc7572462b2e956f8c054aa965430cc5a93c164cfdec9d9.png (484x460, 327K)

>Just because they silenced their extreme far right 'kill all joos kill all gypsies' wing doesn't mean they are liberals.

>H-haha joke's on you, t-they're just pretending to be complete asses.

Attached: seinfeld-shame.jpg (343x343, 13K)

that pic actually happened irl by now

Attached: literally_border_pepe2.jpg (760x427, 157K)

Tell me then, in what way is Jobbik liberal.

this just came in:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vz7cPHGLt28&pbjreload=10

they believe that the gender wage gap is real

Kek, I always found it odd you guys switch out surnames and first names

Like the Japanese.

>The grass is always greener.

Fucking hate this saying. It's what retards with no ambition or goals say to justify their incompetence.

Yes, sometimes the grass is greener.

sing with me:
youtube.com/watch?v=4eTVaPyrH-I
Föl, föl, ti rabjai a földnek,
Föl, föl, te éhes proletár!
A győzelem napjai jönnek,
Rabságodnak vége már.
A múltat végképp eltörölni,
Rabszolga-had, indulj velünk!
A Föld fog sarkából kidőlni,
Semmik vagyunk, s minden leszünk!

Attached: 381237.jpg (550x367, 89K)

>wrong pic
sorry

Attached: 37281.jpg (640x427, 171K)

So Jobbik got Soros'd?
Orban is holding the line for now because it keeps him in power, but who is actually based? Is there anyone left, or is it pretty much just the Golden Dawn and Lega Nord who are in government and have a backbone?