Imouto sae Ireba Ii

>independent male with father issues
It would've been fine without them exploring this issue further, honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

japanesequalitywhisky.com/product/ichiros-malt-double-distilleries-pure-malt-whisky/
youtube.com/watch?v=4_bTxcYq0W0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to fuck Kani.

Why didn't MC just fuck her?

Go give your imouto a headpat right now.
Post results.

Who fucking goes to a zoo just so they ogle at animal dicks? Let alone take pictures of them?

What the hell?

A best and cutest girl.

Chihiro-kun is a girl! A very cute girl!

This part hit pretty hard tb.h. Didn't expect this after twenty minutes of animal dicks.
t. haver of father issues
/blog

It looks like we're going to get some sort of real conclusion to the plot in the anime, which means they're going to skip a bunch of content, or have an anime-original ending. Either way should be fun hopefully it's not shit.

I didn't expect them to do an imouto focused episode so early. I thought the finale was going to be related to imoutos as a massive joke.

Now in my heart of hearts I hope it's going to be Kani winning. If that won't happen it's probably just going to be Itsuki getting an anime adaptation announcement.

>no tsundere brunette ponytail imouto with a fang for me to headpat
Life isn't fair.

She goes to school as a girl, whats this image about then?

Can't wait for the yuri ending.

I'm pretty sure they foreshadowed it earlier but I can't remember. I was having some adult beverages.

What volume did this episode adapt?

He's intimidated by the idea of the women in the relationship doing better professionally than he is.

It's a cute girl.

Maybe she accidentally went to school while dressed as a boy and got a harem?
>that volleyball tomboy
Oh my fucking dick

gonna strike that cute chihiro ass

>brother decides to visit her at school
>has to dress up as a boy that day to avoid suspicion
>immediately acquires harem
That's my guess.

Kanikou wants to take a picture of your dick. Would you let her?

Genuflect.

I want to FUCK Ashley

As long as I retain the copyrights to it.

You won't be the one doing the fucking.

But have you done your taxes yet you fuck?

That is fine, since I also want to GET FUCKED by Ashley.

>revere trap

literally patrician

Is this for research purposes?

why did they immediately have a bath together?

are japs really that comfortable being in the nude with others?

No

Kani's cunny.

You might get crabs.

Of course. Japan has public bathhouses where everyone just bathes nude together and it's considered normal. Assuming you're the same gender of course.

Are you an LNfag? Any idea on what the last two episodes might end on?

An orgy.

Assuming they just follow the LNs it'll end on Itsuki getting his anime announcement. I think there's a reasonable chance they'll go for something anime-original though since that'd be more interesting.

The Chihiro part-time job stuff was from volume 3 and the zoo/aquarium stuff was from one of the later volumes I think.

I really want to say that it's going to be the anime announcement but I think it might be something related to his relationship with Kani. Might be both honestly.

see

I'm not sure I could stop her.

Wouldn't an anime announcement as the finale be a bit strange considering they just had Haruto's anime be complete trash?

are you uncomfortable being nude with others?

>this is suppose to be a once in a century ass

I'm Swiss and we've always bathed naked even with mixed genders. Nobody really cares, and because you've been doing it since you were little you don't get a boner randomly because just seeing someone naked is not erotic

A SHOW ABOUT NOTHING!

I'm on to you melonpan.

I know, right? Shit's fantastic.

Some people like'em tight.

What the hell is this show even about? The emotional whiplash is getting too hard for me.

It's a slice of life.
A real one.

Them tiddies were poppin

Doesn't she realize it's bad to not wear a bra on honkers that big?

how can a boy (female) be alloud to be this cute

>MC hanging out with the two best girls
He should just marry Nayu already so that the interactions between the two of them and Chihiro become max comfy.

So big it's expanding over her arm

Hey, just because he wear girl´s pantsu and bra doesn´t mean he is a girl!.

>See this cute sweaty boi
>Not want to bath together and clean every inch of his body
What is wrong with (you)??

>Go to park wearing mini skirt
>Oniichan still thinks he is a boy.

I was hoping he would comment on that, how fucking dense is he?

That's a shirt you idiots .

This is a boy.

This is a girl.

>Not wear sexy clothes
What is worng with these brothers?

Wasn't animated well enough to be distinct, that said the pattern makes more sense

Why does this have to be so expensive
japanesequalitywhisky.com/product/ichiros-malt-double-distilleries-pure-malt-whisky/
was never an expert but now Jack Daniels seems like dog's piss, which it probably is.
Also is there anyone who didn't realize that Chihiro was not a boy since the first episode?

Here was my very thought process

>Look at Chihiro
Looks like a girl, those god damn saucer eyes
>Not played up as a girl
What another trap, a-fucking-gain?
>Played up to be a boy but low key
Waiting on "its a trap" moments, come on I know they'll come eventually
>The ass scene
Maybe I'm just gay but that's a nice ass
>The mmo gender
What is he gay, or maybe he wants to fulfill his brother's wish for a little sister?
> Is revealed to actually BE a girl
I seen this only once before and yet I still got fooled.

I still wish they tried harder, no little brother is that awesome

Usually 99% of people prefer not to show their private parts, hint is in the name.

>show ends on Kani and Itsuki kiss
>ED climax playing on the background
A O T S

I want to believe so hard.

I simply judged it that Chihiro would be the turning point in the entire anime title. This was even more confirmed when one of the characters literally said ''she'' which wasn't a translation typo and thanks to my weebanesse it was confirmed, this was said way prior to this episode. If I'm not mistaken it was in the
table RPG episode, but not as someone was refering to Chihiro's character choice for the game but to Chihiro herself.
Nontheless I'm really looking forward to see the shitstorm hitting our onii-chan like a truck and him not being able to realize from the start Chihiro was a girl.
Also I think that MC will be done with his obsession about imoutos after he will find out, ultimately going by that "a younger sibling is all you need" or "what you desire the most, is something that you need the least" " or "learn to love what you have, not what you need".

She was already revealed to be a girl in ep 2 you fucking retard

show bobs and vegene

Only ~3000 yen in Japan
You'd be better of flying there to buy it yourself

>full ED blares in the background as Kani bursts into treats after getting kissed
youtube.com/watch?v=4_bTxcYq0W0

Jesus fuck. I might actually just forgive the guy for the complete clusterfuck that was Haganai if that happened.

Why does it matter if she is or isn't a girl? Being cute is all that matters.

Girls have a vagina and can bear children, unlike boys.

preference

It matters because the MC is a massive siscon, doesn't shy away from the matter of incest and said multiple times over the course of the anime he has no sisters, only a brother.
Pretty obvious why it matters.

Do you belive meta actually matters in anime?

Kinda found this episode endearing in that fact.

>Do you belive meta actually matters in anime?
In what way?

Fuck off to your containment thread.

Well kinda like how the animation studios behind this shit anime that show is portraying.

Just wondering if someone watching this show but is also employed by animation studio like like this effected by this.

>I hope it's going to be Kani winning
Yeah, his attitude towards her has slightly changed in recent episodes. He used to completely ignore her remarks but recently that shit's been getting to him, at the amusement park for example.

Maybe they'll combine him getting an anime with Kani winning. With the adaptation announcement being the push that he needed to accept her.

Didn't he already reject an anime adaptation though?

Can girls headpat girls?

A bad one too.

They can, but they shouldn't. This advanced kind of affection demonstration should only be done by married couples.

Nah.

Get back in the closet!

Me too, I have father issues too.
I hope they resolve things, that would be nice.

Spoken like a true faggot. I bet you like traps too dont ya.

No, that's Kani.

It is fine if she is young.

It's a good thing that girls can get married too then.

Can I believe Sup Forums? Might we actually see the main girl and best girl win at the end?

It also happened in Just because, this season is awesome