Was he a fascist?

Was he a fascist?

Attached: IMG_6678.jpg (768x1175, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

flashbak.com/1976-david-bowies-nazi-salute-and-eric-claptons-wogs-created-rock-against-racism-5645/
youtube.com/watch?v=tLMviOjULpE
youtube.com/watch?v=YBp_Fr6mB70
theimaginativeconservative.org/2016/02/nazism-and-narcissism-david-bowie-flirtation-with-fascism.html
nybooks.com/articles/1995/06/22/ur-fascism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, just mostly high on cocaine

What makes you say that OP?

That was just his thin white duke persona. Bowie himself personally wasn't otherwise he wouldn't have fucked Ava Cherry or Iman.

“I think that morals should be straightened up for a start. They’re disgusting. There will be a political figure in the not too distant future who’ll sweep through this part of the world like early rock ’n’ roll did. You probably hope I’m not right but I am…. You’ve got to have an extreme right front come up and sweep everything off its feet and tidy everything up. Then you can get a new form of liberalism.”

He certainly dabbled, a lot of true artists do at some point

/thread

ye

He said Fascist, not a Nazi. Fascism is a political system, it doesn't include a racial superiority ideology.

No, quite the opposite. Bowie was a fucking cuck.
Had a few decent songs, though.

He was a known pedophile and therefore degenerate

source?

Bi sexual yes, but kids? never heard that before

Throwin down the bullshit card on that one...

He may have been a black magician but he certainly wasn't one of "them".

He as kids. That movie "Source Code". Look who wrote that. That's right. Son of Bowie.

s/written/directed

He like it when a man went down on him, fascist style.

"The return of the thin white duke"
"Making sure white stays"

>pedophile
Like every man who doesn't lie to save face he was a hebephile, not a pedophile.

Attached: David Bowie.jpg (1200x630, 185K)

Some quote Bowie never said.

Attached: 1521905346063.jpg (675x768, 107K)

Had sex with a 14 year old groupie. Had lots of different personas depending on the album.

Nope
flashbak.com/1976-david-bowies-nazi-salute-and-eric-claptons-wogs-created-rock-against-racism-5645/

>Dats degenerate

Ironic coming from the country that was the founding father of modern day “degeneracy” try having more fun with your life and you wouldn’t worry about stupid shit like conspiracy theories.

Attached: 68E09FC2-39F0-4F4F-933E-CAB65688F170.jpg (200x200, 36K)

>See pre-hitler Germany in the 30s
>See France.... Any time period

Bowie was a bipolar maniac on drugs.

>poor man's Elton John
who fucking cares

>Bowie was a bipolar maniac on drugs
/ourguy/

Oh you mean a groupie fucker like Jimmy Page.

Surely that can't really be considered pedophilia if it's borderline age of consent.

No our guy is GG Allin.

Based.

>Allin first defecated onstage in 1985 at a show in Peoria, Illinois. According to fellow performer Bloody Mess, "I was with him when he bought the Ex-Lax. Unfortunately, he ate it hours before the show, so he constantly had to hold it in or he would've shit before he got onstage... After he shit onstage, complete chaos broke out in the hall... All of the old men in charge of the hall went fucking NUTS!.. Hundreds of confused punk kids were flipping out, running out the door, because the smell was INCREDIBLE." Defecation became a regular part of his stage act.
Fuck yes, a true entertainer, no fucks given. All other performers are just try-hard faggots.

>"Your face, your race, the way that you talk I kiss you, you're beautiful, I want you to walk (Five Years)
So between this cherry picked lyrics about loving his own race and people and your quote on his views of morality a case can be made that he had the soul of a fascist at the very least.

>I stumble into town
>Just like a sacred clown
>Visions of swastikas in my head
>Plans for everyone

Iggy's version is way fucking better

He was an idiot.

>this song is about falling in love with someone who is NOT white

what did iggy mean by this?

Attached: 1497249543792.png (434x400, 120K)

Wasted digits, and yes, he was what the Russians would call a "holy fool".

China girl = China white heroin

>I'm a mess with out my china girl
he's talking about being a drug addict...

Having a Chinese wife or gf is practically a marker for the extreme right nowadays, that's how degenerate things have become.

no its not about china girl

pop says it at the end of one of his live recordings

cant remember which

He was everything
>He started Sup Forums
>Tinkered with Sup Forums
>Came to Sup Forums
>Finally ascended to /x/

Attached: davidbowiekabbalah.jpg (750x693, 90K)

It isn't a love song, he's just using the girl as a prop to sing about how China's fascist as shit. Tiny Girl is a fantastic anti-love song though and probably his most underrated work

I'm closer to the Golden Dawn
Immersed in Crowley's uniform
Of imagery
I'm living in a silent film
Portraying Himmler's sacred realm
Of dream reality
I'm frightened by the total goal
Drawing to the ragged hole
And I ain't got the power anymore
No, I ain't got the power anymore

you tell me....this song is based as fuck

>quicksand off hunky dory

he was definently /x/

Attached: 6356467846.jpg (680x634, 35K)

He was throughout his whole career a right wing individual heavily influenced by Nietzsche and he had a fascination with Fascists, particularly Hitler.

youtube.com/watch?v=tLMviOjULpE

Attached: 1466187102732.jpg (600x600, 50K)

Fascism is usually ethnonationalist. A unified population (ideally without ethnic or religious divisions) is needed for fascism to work effectively.

F

His mother was a member of Oswald Mosley's BUF.

He apparently predicted the Parkland shooting. The song "Valentine's Day" is about a school shooting, Parkland shooting happened on Valentine's Day. Seems like a very specific coincidence if nothing else.
youtube.com/watch?v=YBp_Fr6mB70

>Race? It is a feeling, not a reality. Ninety-five per cent, at least. Nothing will ever make me believe that biologically pure races can be shown to exist today.… National pride has no need of the delirium of race.
I'm sure you knew that Mussolini quote was coming

David Bowie fucked 12 year old girls in the 70s. Lucky him. It was considered normal back then.

No... he was just an idiot.

A big stinking idiot.

He was a child abuser who did 13 year old girls

This article is interesting as far as it goes:
theimaginativeconservative.org/2016/02/nazism-and-narcissism-david-bowie-flirtation-with-fascism.html
>In an interview for Playboy in 1974 he betrayed an admiration for Hitler, describing the Führer as “one of the first rock stars:” “Look at some of the films and see how he moved. I think he was quite as good as Jagger…[Hitler] used politics and theatrics and created this thing that governed and controlled the show for those twelve years. The world will never see his like again. He staged a country.”
The article makes a change from the ones who say "it was just an edgy phase, he was on drugs", arguing that the far-right was a major influence on Bowie throughout his early career.

Your point? Mussolini was trying to make excuses for Italy being an ethnically mixed country. He felt intimidated by Hitler's racial ideas because Italy wasn't as "pure" as Germany.

Mussolini isn't the only fascist and fascism isn't defined by him only anyway. Look at Codreanu, Degrelle, Mosley and others--all racial fascists.

My point is that fascism doesn't have to be racially-based, the necessary national solidarity can come from other things. Defining fascism is always a bit pointless anyway - you know it when you see it, but its various manifestations make it very hard to form a coherent definition. I read an interesting article about this by Umberto Eco the other day - he's a leftist, so don't expect to agree with his conclusions, but as a semiotician he makes some interesting points.
nybooks.com/articles/1995/06/22/ur-fascism/