Was he a fascist?

Nolan Jones
Nolan Jones

Was he a fascist?

Attached: IMG-6678.jpg (211 KB, 768x1175)

All urls found in this thread:

flashbak.com/1976-david-bowies-nazi-salute-and-eric-claptons-wogs-created-rock-against-racism-5645/
youtube.com/watch?v=tLMviOjULpE
youtube.com/watch?v=YBp_Fr6mB70
theimaginativeconservative.org/2016/02/nazism-and-narcissism-david-bowie-flirtation-with-fascism.html
nybooks.com/articles/1995/06/22/ur-fascism/

Ryan Ramirez
Ryan Ramirez

No, just mostly high on cocaine

John Sullivan
John Sullivan

What makes you say that OP?

Asher Cox
Asher Cox

That was just his thin white duke persona. Bowie himself personally wasn't otherwise he wouldn't have fucked Ava Cherry or Iman.

Joseph Cook
Joseph Cook

“I think that morals should be straightened up for a start. They’re disgusting. There will be a political figure in the not too distant future who’ll sweep through this part of the world like early rock ’n’ roll did. You probably hope I’m not right but I am…. You’ve got to have an extreme right front come up and sweep everything off its feet and tidy everything up. Then you can get a new form of liberalism.”

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

He certainly dabbled, a lot of true artists do at some point

Thomas Johnson
Thomas Johnson

/thread

Noah Davis
Noah Davis

ye

William Wilson
William Wilson

He said Fascist, not a Nazi. Fascism is a political system, it doesn't include a racial superiority ideology.

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

No, quite the opposite. Bowie was a fucking cuck.
Had a few decent songs, though.

Daniel Perry
Daniel Perry

He was a known pedophile and therefore degenerate

Samuel Lopez
Samuel Lopez

source?

Bi sexual yes, but kids? never heard that before

Jaxson Powell
Jaxson Powell

Throwin down the bullshit card on that one...

Mason White
Mason White

He may have been a black magician but he certainly wasn't one of "them".

Gavin Anderson
Gavin Anderson

He as kids. That movie "Source Code". Look who wrote that. That's right. Son of Bowie.

Jonathan Ross
Jonathan Ross

s/written/directed

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

He like it when a man went down on him, fascist style.

Juan Harris
Juan Harris

"The return of the thin white duke"
"Making sure white stays"

David Johnson
David Johnson

pedophile
Like every man who doesn't lie to save face he was a hebephile, not a pedophile.

Ian Ward
Ian Ward

Attached: David-Bowie.jpg (185 KB, 1200x630)

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

Some quote Bowie never said.

Attached: 1521905346063.jpg (107 KB, 675x768)

Evan Perry
Evan Perry

Had sex with a 14 year old groupie. Had lots of different personas depending on the album.

Sebastian Bennett
Sebastian Bennett

Nope
flashbak.com/1976-david-bowies-nazi-salute-and-eric-claptons-wogs-created-rock-against-racism-5645/

John Davis
John Davis

Dats degenerate

Ironic coming from the country that was the founding father of modern day “degeneracy” try having more fun with your life and you wouldn’t worry about stupid shit like conspiracy theories.

Attached: 68E09FC2-39F0-4F4F-933E-CAB65688F170.jpg (36 KB, 200x200)

Ian Collins
Ian Collins

See pre-hitler Germany in the 30s
See France.... Any time period

Logan Perez
Logan Perez

Bowie was a bipolar maniac on drugs.

Juan Moore
Juan Moore

poor man's Elton John
who fucking cares

Zachary Richardson
Zachary Richardson

Bowie was a bipolar maniac on drugs
/ourguy/

Colton Hughes
Colton Hughes

Oh you mean a groupie fucker like Jimmy Page.

Surely that can't really be considered pedophilia if it's borderline age of consent.

Andrew Lewis
Andrew Lewis

No our guy is GG Allin.

Ryder Adams
Ryder Adams

Based.

Leo Nguyen
Leo Nguyen

Allin first defecated onstage in 1985 at a show in Peoria, Illinois. According to fellow performer Bloody Mess, "I was with him when he bought the Ex-Lax. Unfortunately, he ate it hours before the show, so he constantly had to hold it in or he would've shit before he got onstage... After he shit onstage, complete chaos broke out in the hall... All of the old men in charge of the hall went fucking NUTS!.. Hundreds of confused punk kids were flipping out, running out the door, because the smell was INCREDIBLE." Defecation became a regular part of his stage act.
Fuck yes, a true entertainer, no fucks given. All other performers are just try-hard faggots.

Austin Lee
Austin Lee

"Your face, your race, the way that you talk I kiss you, you're beautiful, I want you to walk (Five Years)
So between this cherry picked lyrics about loving his own race and people and your quote on his views of morality a case can be made that he had the soul of a fascist at the very least.

Jayden Robinson
Jayden Robinson

I stumble into town
Just like a sacred clown
Visions of swastikas in my head
Plans for everyone

Austin Sullivan
Austin Sullivan

Iggy's version is way fucking better

Luke Nelson
Luke Nelson

He was an idiot.

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

this song is about falling in love with someone who is NOT white

what did iggy mean by this?

Attached: 1497249543792.png (120 KB, 434x400)

David Campbell
David Campbell

Wasted digits, and yes, he was what the Russians would call a "holy fool".

Colton Martinez
Colton Martinez

China girl = China white heroin

I'm a mess with out my china girl
he's talking about being a drug addict...

Lincoln Baker
Lincoln Baker

Having a Chinese wife or gf is practically a marker for the extreme right nowadays, that's how degenerate things have become.

Ethan Brooks
Ethan Brooks

no its not about china girl

pop says it at the end of one of his live recordings

cant remember which

Carson Nelson
Carson Nelson

He was everything
He started /mu/
Tinkered with /b/
Came to Sup Forums
Finally ascended to /x/

Attached: davidbowiekabbalah.jpg (90 KB, 750x693)

Aiden Baker
Aiden Baker

It isn't a love song, he's just using the girl as a prop to sing about how China's fascist as shit. Tiny Girl is a fantastic anti-love song though and probably his most underrated work

Andrew Ward
Andrew Ward

I'm closer to the Golden Dawn
Immersed in Crowley's uniform
Of imagery
I'm living in a silent film
Portraying Himmler's sacred realm
Of dream reality
I'm frightened by the total goal
Drawing to the ragged hole
And I ain't got the power anymore
No, I ain't got the power anymore

you tell me....this song is based as fuck

quicksand off hunky dory

Tyler Walker
Tyler Walker

he was definently /x/

Attached: 6356467846.jpg (35 KB, 680x634)

Leo Reyes
Leo Reyes

He was throughout his whole career a right wing individual heavily influenced by Nietzsche and he had a fascination with Fascists, particularly Hitler.

Jeremiah Reed
Jeremiah Reed

youtube.com/watch?v=tLMviOjULpE

Attached: 1466187102732.jpg (50 KB, 600x600)

Juan Walker
Juan Walker

Fascism is usually ethnonationalist. A unified population (ideally without ethnic or religious divisions) is needed for fascism to work effectively.

Evan Taylor
Evan Taylor

F

Levi Cox
Levi Cox

His mother was a member of Oswald Mosley's BUF.

Connor Bennett
Connor Bennett

He apparently predicted the Parkland shooting. The song "Valentine's Day" is about a school shooting, Parkland shooting happened on Valentine's Day. Seems like a very specific coincidence if nothing else.
youtube.com/watch?v=YBp_Fr6mB70

Luke Hughes
Luke Hughes

Race? It is a feeling, not a reality. Ninety-five per cent, at least. Nothing will ever make me believe that biologically pure races can be shown to exist today.… National pride has no need of the delirium of race.
I'm sure you knew that Mussolini quote was coming

Nathaniel Barnes
Nathaniel Barnes

David Bowie fucked 12 year old girls in the 70s. Lucky him. It was considered normal back then.

Easton Rogers
Easton Rogers

No... he was just an idiot.

A big stinking idiot.

Isaiah Powell
Isaiah Powell

He was a child abuser who did 13 year old girls

Ryan Barnes
Ryan Barnes

This article is interesting as far as it goes:
theimaginativeconservative.org/2016/02/nazism-and-narcissism-david-bowie-flirtation-with-fascism.html
In an interview for Playboy in 1974 he betrayed an admiration for Hitler, describing the Führer as “one of the first rock stars:” “Look at some of the films and see how he moved. I think he was quite as good as Jagger…[Hitler] used politics and theatrics and created this thing that governed and controlled the show for those twelve years. The world will never see his like again. He staged a country.”
The article makes a change from the ones who say "it was just an edgy phase, he was on drugs", arguing that the far-right was a major influence on Bowie throughout his early career.

Nicholas Gonzalez
Nicholas Gonzalez

Your point? Mussolini was trying to make excuses for Italy being an ethnically mixed country. He felt intimidated by Hitler's racial ideas because Italy wasn't as "pure" as Germany.

Mussolini isn't the only fascist and fascism isn't defined by him only anyway. Look at Codreanu, Degrelle, Mosley and others--all racial fascists.

Jack Rodriguez
Jack Rodriguez

My point is that fascism doesn't have to be racially-based, the necessary national solidarity can come from other things. Defining fascism is always a bit pointless anyway - you know it when you see it, but its various manifestations make it very hard to form a coherent definition. I read an interesting article about this by Umberto Eco the other day - he's a leftist, so don't expect to agree with his conclusions, but as a semiotician he makes some interesting points.
nybooks.com/articles/1995/06/22/ur-fascism/

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit