German birth rate surges to highest level in over four decades

>Germans have gained a reputation of late for the reluctance to have kids. But a dramatic increase in pregnancies among migrant women has helped push the birth rate up to a level not seen in four decades.

>In 2016 a total of 792,131 children were born in Germany, the Federal Statistics Office confirmed on Wednesday. That number was a seven percent increase from 2015 when 737,575 newborns were registered.

>It also pushed up the birth rate to 1.59 children per woman, a level not seen since 1973. In 2015 the birth rate lay somewhat lower at 1.5 children per woman.

>While births among German mothers rose moderately, a dramatic rise in the birth rate was recorded among women who do not hold German citizenship.

>At 607,500 births, some three percent more babies were born to German women in 2016 than in the previous year. Meanwhile the number of births in German hospitals to non-German mothers shot up by 25 percent to 184,660.

thelocal.de/20180328/german-birth-rate-surges-to-highest-level-in-over-four-decades

Attached: 1479927596216.jpg (380x500, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NbGBqvzBXaE
twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html
theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year
anonymousconservative.com/blog/why-the-march-for-our-lives-is-a-disaster-for-hoplophobes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based

We need these people to avert the looming problems of our demographics.

Germany is an old, old country and we need more young people to keep the system running.

I, for one, welcome our new Germans.

Be they muslim, black or Asian, doesn't matter as long as they are tolerant, wörk and pay taxes.

KARA BOGA

Aryan women fertilized by the BLACK BULL. Sissy German bois get on your knees and worship my superior black cock, get it hard and wet using your feminine lips so I can breed your women even harder.

Haben Sie nichts zu tun, Herr Stegner?

Wow.
I expected it to bad, but these numbers are something else...
The plan to replace the people of Deutschland might just succeed. Even if absolutely no refugees come to Deutschland in the coming years, is it already too late?

t. Volksverräter

Well you germans should be good in exterminating people so have fun when the time comes.

Your politicians must be so happy.

also keep in mind that ''German'' includes citizens of foreign background.
1-2 generations and Germany is Nazifree lel
The ethnic German birth rate way lower

G*rmans are too cucked for that
They'd rather let their country die cause they're told to feel guilty.

I honestly wish Churchill wasn't such a war mongering faggot. I love you kraut bros. Please survive. You are a crucial element in this world. Eternal love always.

Allah wills it

Attached: Germanistan.jpg (443x249, 29K)

Oh please, we know why are you and Swedes doing this. To have extra manpower for another Barbarossa.

Sweden will throw all of their Somalis on Petersburg.

Yes perhaps. But this system won’t run forever. I’m surprised it hasn’t collapsed already. Only then we’ll see.

German births?
Or "german" ones.Have fun rising mehmed's baby

Also keep in mind lots of eastern Europeans counted as nongerman.
I do not claim they are German or even Germanic but that's still.. you know what I mean. Grasping every straw.

>t. 56%

Have fun being a minority in your own country.

It is literally a type of soft genocide. Europeans as a people and culture are being wiped out. At least western Europeans. Slavs seem to be doing better.

No, churchill was right, death to germany and Europe!
EUROPE belongs to Islam now, its only a matter of time.

Love you back. Really glad Americans are slowly regaining a future!

well when you learn your country will be less native german than refugee mudslime in 2 years it sort of gets the juices flowing.

Troll harder

Germany is so goddamn pathetic lmao

>wörk, pay taxes

Haha
HAHA

Well, rape is a form of work.

Pavel, you have to go back.

Do they mean actual Germans? Or are they adopting Britains way of calling sand niggers "East Asain"?

why barbarossa when it could be seelöwe?

Sandniggers, they shit out like 8 kids at once.

forgot the adolf pic

Attached: chill af adolf.jpg (1024x1001, 132K)

German birth rates?
Or muslim birth rates?

I'm as German as it gets but I've spent quite some time in the family of my ex and despite differences, they are clearly on our side. If you want genetically German Germany, that train probably parted before both of our births.

>as long as they are tolerant, wörk and pay taxes
I have some bad news for you.

>tolerant, wörk and pay taxes
>niggers

pick one.

>Celebrating your own destruction
Just gives us more demoralization material to use against you.

Attached: 0734598734985734.jpg (1120x1584, 522K)

BLAK DIK IS XPENSIVE WHITEBOI

I CANT BELIEVE I WASTED MY FIRST QUINTS WITH THIS CRAP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 123561781123.jpg (1252x704, 139K)

This is tragic.

BLACKED

I have a blond blue eyed child with the next one on the way. Yet my wife doesn't hold German citizenship.. Not needed when from EU. So our children count in this increase and though they are fullly central Europeans.
This statistics say nothing! Also our ""immigrants"" are mostly male, so no children from them...at least in this statistics

>as long as they are tolerant, wörk and pay taxes.
t. never met a migrant in his whole life

gr8 b8, m8. I'll r8 about 8.

>mfw the german boomers think these births mean their pensions will be funded in the future

Attached: 1470288420070.jpg (480x360, 33K)

>""""""""German"""""""" birth rate

Enjoy your caliphate faggots

Attached: 32543535.jpg (953x836, 166K)

>Meanwhile the number of births in German hospitals to non-German mothers shot up by 25 percent to 184,660.
>1.59 children per woman vs. 1.50 children per woman

Dude, just letting you know how statistics work. If you increase the foreign population by 2 million in a year from 8 million to 10 million (so by 25 percent) it is kind of logical that the births to foreign nationals in Germany goes up by 25 percent.

1/5th of the next generation will be shitskins you idiot.

The autistic German spirit needs to realize that the path is completely and utterly doomed without any hope of winning before they flip 180 degrees and start doing the exact opposite. Then shit gets interesting.

Attached: 1520977896204.png (404x511, 11K)

This is not how a great adversary should end, saddens me

if repeating numericals we will live to see this day

You mean "German" birth rate?
How many of those newborne come from immigrants from the place media allows you not to talk shit about?

This news is actually worse than having 0 birth rate at all.

So close my """European""" friend.

>But a dramatic increase in pregnancies among migrant women has helped push the birth rate up to a level not seen in four decades.
>among migrant women

Attached: 1440831943918.png (527x605, 436K)

is it a bad thing if you have magyar-aryan mutt babies? Its not ideal, but it's not bad either

checked and
blacked

And that's a good thing

Attached: germandiverse.png (471x422, 348K)

my proxy's fucked and even when I use geographic location it says Europe

Attached: 6cf.png (858x725, 361K)

HAHAHA they wont

It's horrible, user. Those are people who do not integrate, live in their split societies, don't speak german, don't pay taxes and only ask for gibs.

It would only change something when state would take all newborne by force and educate them separately from their parents but we are a hundred years before that will happen.

(you)

>so no children from them...at least in this statistics
They just count the children born to German mothers, hence the three percent rise in births from German women, most are probably half casts

> do not integrate, live in their split societies, don't speak german, don't pay taxes and only ask for gibs

Well that should make them easy to kick out when the Germanic hivemind decides to do so.

Attached: 1520980666652.jpg (683x768, 115K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NbGBqvzBXaE
Theme of this thread

that birth rate is not german, emre

As one Danish user said,
what is the rest of europe going to think of you german liberals?

Stupid fucking fools.

stupid blind fucktards who cannot see the obvious glaring problems that the migrants are causing: terrorism, rapes, and a rising crime rate.

Stupid dumbshits who gassed the jews, then decides to open up the borders to let in the sworn enemies of both jews and christians, thinking that it will somehow redeem the atrocities that they committed when a useless Austrian piece of shit was in control of your country and tried to make the rest of the European nation share the unwanted burden

Stupid fucking fools who voted for an ex communist for a fourth term.
An ugly fucking thumb of a chancellor who showed her hatred of her own nation by grabbing the flag of that nation from a politician and tossing it away.

The very same ugly fucking thumb of a chancellor who arrogantly told the german citizens are racist when they pointed out that a somalian migrant tried to rape a pregnant woman in labour.

>what is the rest of europe going to think of you german liberals?
Literally who gives a shit lmfao

this post reminds me of a person sat on the stern of the titanic as the spine of the ship breaks and the stern is pushed upwards they proclaim with relief - 'Oh look, it's rising, so it's not sinking anymore!'

Within minutes their lungs fill with icy water

>you german liberals?
and people constantly say we have no humor
yet no one understands german shitposting

>German births?
It's this, blonde kids all over the place. It goes against Sup Forums's narrative though, so don't expect anyone to admit it.

>what is the rest of europe going to think of you german liberals?
They think what America or Russia is telling them to think.

Abdul and Ahmed will advance German engineering in ways that no ethnic German could possibly imagine, much less achieve!

Attached: bait of excelent quality.png (1597x1600, 627K)

>Based
>
>We need these people to avert the looming problems of our demographics.
>
>Germany is an old, old country and we need more young people to keep the system running.
>
>I, for one, welcome our new Germans.
>
>Be they muslim, black or Asian, doesn't matter as long as they are tolerant, wörk and pay taxes.

(I know you are being sarcastic, but still.)

Attached: 1520373541919.jpg (646x854, 223K)

Hahahahahahaha

Attached: 1521924052898.jpg (540x540, 20K)

Fucking boomers

Yes, migrants are having lots of babys

Attached: estadistica migración alamania.jpg (530x750, 89K)

this is 2010 btw

Germany will be called something else by 2050. Is a country even really a country anymore if all the people of that country cease to exist?

Istanbul wasn’t always Istanbul. Constantinople wasn’t always Constantinople.

Goodbye, Krauts. Two World Wars weren’t enough, you had to ethnically fuck mainland Europe forever. Well done you retards.

That lack of replacement is still a concern though... so the migration isn't even helping the aging population....

It was a pointless attempt.

blame german women, I have a brother living in germany(He works at Daimler), and apparently its very common to see childless 40 year old white women in clubs catering to those in their 20s and early 30s. Can someone tell me whats wrong with German women?

it did what it was meant to: replace germans with niggers. Period

>ahh since we can never have a 100 percent German germany, might as well throw in the towel.
kys kraut. We can still slow this down if you werent all nihilistic fatalists

It'll kill both if Africa is not improved by a more advanced country.
If that country is brought to it's knees by uneducated people, it will have no chance at educating the places these people are coming from.

This isn't genocide. It's SUICIDE.

You have to poop on them to get them sexually aroused. A common mistake is talking to them, instead of smearing feces on them.

I dont see a problem with this, so why does it make you so much afraid?

Kara Boga sounds like some chimp noises. Ooga Booga to you too

but it wont kill jews pulling the strings, so yes it is genocide.

Quality>quantity

enjoy paying higher taxes and working much longer to pay for all those welfare leaches.

>Germans

Attached: Europe-The-new-Germans-3570x1680.jpg (3570x1680, 409K)

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

>Antifa is connected to ISIS:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

-------

> A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
Deep state is in panic. Get this out! A “mentally ill” man rambling about dealing with a virus and his wife armed with military restricted weaponry were arrested before they could “carry out their mission” at the March for Our Lives:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html

Don’t let this be slid. They were plotting an attack like Las Vegas- many weapons lots of ammo. How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition? The elites are pushing for a civil war this year!

-------

>MORE

theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year

This is proof all the left and the cabal wants is to unarmed their opponents so they can impose their will on them via armed violence.

-------

>LISTEN

Never stop an enemy when he is making a mistake. What needs to be done is to raise awareness that the only way they would be useful to the deep state is if they get killed in a false flag. Read: anonymousconservative.com/blog/why-the-march-for-our-lives-is-a-disaster-for-hoplophobes/

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_Panphlet.jpg (804x1024, 156K)

would u allow me to illegally immigrate to Germany so I could kill niggers?

>as long as they are tolerant, wörk and pay taxes
I have some bad news Hanz...

nigger u gay?

>>mfw the german boomers think these births mean their pensions will be funded in the future

I know, it's fucking hilarious.
What will actually happen is that their pensions will be raided to pay for all the immigrant gibs.

Attached: Germany 2060.png (621x852, 468K)

Quantity is a quality in itself.

Roll

Attached: 1521750414449.jpg (617x779, 66K)

We have his blessing. We will rise from the fires tempered Teutonics

Attached: 1522242109642.png (250x446, 263K)