Looks are everything

It doesn't matter how /fit/ you are, it doesn't matter how intelligent you are, looks are the only thing modern society cares about, how do we break that conditioning?

Pic related went from being a gangbanger criminal scum to impregnating the heiress of a 5.1 billion dollar fortune only because of his facial aesthetic.

Attached: 220px-Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg (220x270, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/2017/07/14/the-trump-effect-is-the-testosterone-effect/
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/9469-we-are-the-champions/page__st__240#entry365394
vanityfair.com/style/2014/03/wendi-deng-note-tony-blair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ethnostate would be no difference. Fat/ugly people don't fit into the corporate model. People don't want to spend their entire work day staring at ugliness as much as they want to marry ugliness.

Of which of the following boards are you a disciple...puahate, sluthate, lookism, /r9k/, wizchan, r/incels or incels.me?

And you don't break the conditioning. The only solution is to save up for bone-shattering craniofacial surgery and hope for the best.

Attached: dr raffaini before after.png (351x259, 80K)

>It doesn't matter how /fit/ you are, it doesn't matter how intelligent you are

It matters quite a lot as it helps you to attain status which is always in demand. Looks just give instant but diminishing results, especially in the case of women.

>how do we break that conditioning?
You can't.

banging a criminal women are disgusting

Fuck off with that filthy nigger.

>Pic related went from being a gangbanger criminal scum to impregnating the heiress of a 5.1 billion dollar
Had to look it up on google to see if that shit was true. I'm not even mad, lucky son of a bitch is literary living the dream. Good on him.

>son of a bitch is literary
He be a true novelist genius smfh giggle

theres braincels now because incels got banned
i dont know why thats the name but it is

This is just nature in action. You can do a lot to improve your looks so don't be dejected. Being fit, dressing well, having great hygiene and developing some charisma are all things anyone can work on and make themselves at least reasonably attractive.

Maybe one day we'll all be genetically engineered gods of men, but until then start lifting.

The pic related 56% is literally on every bus and train station here.

Probably to muddy the waters in an effort to elude a second banhammer. Thanks for the heads up.

Why mix with people when you can mix with the upcoming AI anime master race.

Attached: tdlcgxn6bxhmex1lfk92.jpg (636x406, 42K)

Yea, women bang only for looks, that's why they bang with niggers and pakis kek.
In any case if that's your mentality on the whole situation then just an hero, remove yourself from the gene pool faggot. Let us aesthetic fucks inherit the world

Attached: lex is laughing at u.png (640x464, 273K)

You disgust me, you sub-human degenerate.

It's not disgusting, it evolution.

None of the richest or most powerful men in the world seem that good-looking desu. Zuckerberg is hardly a chad, nor is Bezos. Pic related is a fucking billionaire. Stop blaming your repulsive looks for your failure and clean your room, ugly women have it far worse.

Attached: kingofmanlets.jpg (306x591, 55K)

>only because of his facial aesthetic

He's also tall and well built.
He's also became widely recognized and successful after being a criminal.
The billionaire heiress is also both a kike (prone to degeneracy) and ugly herself.

Also there has never been a time when women didn't like bad boys.

>nor is Bezos
And yet he improved considerably.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (750x563, 96K)

You need to learn to take a joke.

thats why we had white sharia before because people realized that you cant let women decide who they marry

Eh I just wanna get /fit/ for fun

Yes, Heartiste thinks he's roiding, I think it's just the testosterone boost that comes from being the alpha monkey.
heartiste.wordpress.com/2017/07/14/the-trump-effect-is-the-testosterone-effect/

And you need to stop getting off to cartoons you filthy degenerate.

>Heartiste thinks he's roiding
Considering his age and wast wealth I have no doubts that he's on carefully crafted PED treatment that relies heavily on HGH, but even a regular TRT will result in amazing results for a guy his age.

your country is DOOOOOOOMMMMEEED

Still being a retard I see. Don't forget your meds.

Being /fit/ with low bf% leans out your face and gives you a defined jawline. I look a lot different after two years of /fit/. From soy boy to 6 pack abs.

some user should post that blackpill screenshot of tinder or whatever dating app it was where women are ok with a handsome pedophiles rapists and whatnot

Attached: IMG_0678.jpg (528x480, 48K)

>how do we break this conditioning?

pluck out our eyeballs, of course, as its all visual related

nvm, found it

Attached: GcGihfg.jpg (3300x1840, 481K)

I don't know if you saw this thread, pretty funny
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/9469-we-are-the-champions/page__st__240#entry365394
I think his wife looks like an absolute sweetie

Attached: bezosandwife.jpg (634x655, 94K)

We don't, that's what lefties want to do.
Do you want ugly people everywhere?

This is why women were married off at a 14-16 to a man of a similar if not older age.

>butthurt that niggers look better than kikes

it's evolution in a bad purpose because women are stupid and can't choose viable partners, don't be a retard and act like it's okay.

>devolution
FTFY

>Zuckerberg is hardly a chad
Chink-user here, I married-up (master-race Stacy) while Cuckerberg married-down (shit-tier chink). If I'm a while billionaire, there is no chance I'll settle with a chink.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 191K)

white*

>Of which of the following boards are you a disciple...puahate, sluthate, lookism, /r9k/, wizchan, r/incels or incels.me?
All of them except the last two.

Attached: 1502722316854.jpg (583x439, 35K)

>>butthurt that niggers look better than kikes
>Having the reading comprehension of a 5 y,o
I said they look like shit compared to western people, yet they get fiki fiki implying it's not only in the looks.
>niggers look better than kikes
Have you even met any actual africans? They look like shit.

>If I'm a while billionaire, there is no chance I'll settle with a chink
And yet they do, Rupert Murdoch married pic related, the most obvious golddigger since Heather Mills McCartney. Yellow fever is a helluva drug.

Attached: wendideng.jpg (1480x833, 71K)

No, but it looks interesting.

>when your gfs rapist can make her cum but you can't

feelsbadman

I would but not that one. Oof.

pretty sure these people marry like a monarch would marry. they choose someone who is a benefit to their empire. then they fuck other women on the side. i am sure zuck fucks little kids

>Im just looking for someone to take my virginity
The absolute state of the modern woman

You don't, you ensure that good looking smart people who are moral only breed.

Wendi cucked Rupert, pic related. Same with Paul McCartney, he thought Heather was a saint because she had one leg, never mind that she used to literally fuck Arabs for money. No fool like an old fool.

Attached: wenditony.jpg (236x236, 10K)

I look like this guy and girls literally trip over me in order to get my attention. It's pretty neat.

Real billionaire marry black girls, they don't marry Staytrash or Ching-Zing Wong.

Attached: 207_1000.jpg (959x1280, 197K)

Not really. If Stephen Hawking, Danny Devito and Chris Evans can get laid, then looks aren't everything. If you're wealthy, then you can be as ugly as you like. If you're poor and ugly, then you're never getting sex.

He's also 6 ft. I'm sure if he were a Manlet, things would be different

>It doesn't matter how /fit/ you are
Wrong.
Average face here, but I manage to see the pusy very often thanks to my muscles
Hell, I even lost my verginity thanks to my muscles

I never said all of them made good choices. I am sure some monarchs fucked up and married some bitched that killed them or cucked them. It's more about marrying to gain lands but now it's about influence or ties to other corporations

>I even lost my verginity thanks to my muscles
Checked, and rape doesn't count

>same goes for Soros
It is fucking retarded.

Attached: article-2554502-1B4A44C100000578-496_634x545.jpg (634x545, 109K)

>Real billionaire marry black girls
Which billionaire?

Nice numbers

Attached: kissinger.jpg (167x200, 15K)

>lucky son of a bitch is literary living the dream.

If your dream is to be a material girl, living in a material world, then yes. He lives the dream.

Attached: 1466363644824.jpg (504x504, 134K)

Shit tier Mulatto meets mutt offspring of shrewd businessman.
Bitch is hideous, seriously fucking hideous.
Nothing of value is lost except daddy's fortune.

Attached: 8a9.jpg (600x401, 26K)

>tfw to intelligent to get laid

You don't understand the Jew. This is step one to infiltrating China for the tribe.

With designer baby technology everyone could be this guy.

Too bad only active research is only possible in China right now.

For men, looks only matter in the West because our society has degraded towards a matriarchy. This means we're moving towards a very primitive state where women judge men based on their physical appearance.

I'm an ugly mother fucker and still bang 8/10 bitches. But I'm charismatic and rich. Despite what you bitch boys think, there's more to it than just being attractive. Money gives you wiggle room since it makes you more interesting.

>he has a lot of options
>he chose an ugly-chink.

Attached: dt_mark-zuckerberg.jpg (500x375, 105K)

You have to be absolutely a self hating white to even consider dating black girls, 96% voting democrat. They are a gibmedat hivemind. They have only 1 talking point and it is literally "how does it benefit black people?"

Chris evans? Are you pulling in literally Captain America as someone who has a hard time getting laid?

Making bug people it's pointless if we can fix individual genes by crossing hybrids, old school eugenics can be more fun in the long run, the chinese will hit the same wall the koreans did, they just don't seem human.

Is the faggot who owns reddit a billionaire? He married Serena Williams. They had a "Beauty and the Beast" themed wedding, not even meming

Attached: beautyandthebeast.jpg (1280x720, 389K)

>so much chemistry there

Attached: Madagascar-Film-Movies-003-1920x2560.jpg (2000x1500, 150K)

The problem regarding making money out of your looks is that as soon as you start aging people will lose interest in you. Then the person has the possibility of aging gracefully and living the rest of his or her life well with the money he or she made if it wasn't entirely squandered. The other option is that said individual will become a wreck, trying to retain his or her good looks through surgeries, which is something that can backfire horribly if you're going under the knife with a doctor that isn't as good as the other professionals in the field.

Then after Wendi Deng fleeced Rupert in their inevitable divorce...Putin took her on for sloppy seconds. A washed-up over-the-hill single mother gook. WTF. She must suck one mean dick.

Attached: Putin riches man in the world.png (309x210, 34K)

This guy has a hard time getting laid? It's time to go to /r9k/ now!

Attached: captainamerica-wintersoldier-18.jpg (800x1200, 470K)

I forgot about his one.
>beauty and the beast themed wedding
who is the beast here? kek

Attached: serena-williams-new-york-magazine-lead-620x400.jpg (620x400, 70K)

She's absolutely fucking lethal, read about her first marriage. She broke up some poor American schmuck's family to get a green card, then dumped him as soon as she possibly could.
vanityfair.com/style/2014/03/wendi-deng-note-tony-blair
The whole article reads like a publicity flyer for MGTOW

Farm the rice, pay the price.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 50K)

>Facebook is banned in China
Let's see if Mr.Pooh will change his mind because Zuck's wife is a chink.

Attached: xi-pooh.jpg (620x350, 35K)

Forgot to add in that in the end the only thing this guy will have going for him is his eyes. His monkey lips are unattractive, imo.

No way this is the same person, you are pulling my leg.

As a male, good looks will bring you nothing but trouble. You will never fly beneath the radar, you will always stick out like a sore thumb, and the nail that sticks out...

Attached: three-key-steps-wood-deck-maintenance-repair-2-protruding-nail.jpg (200x150, 15K)

Talking about rice, I think Monsanto's CEO (world's largest agricultural company) also married a chink.

Attached: z522.jpg (862x871, 203K)

And he's a mutt, how does that make you feel Sup Forums?

>As a male, good looks will bring you nothing but trouble. You will never fly beneath the radar, you will always stick out like a sore thumb, and the nail that sticks out...

Attached: 1513270008400.jpg (168x235, 7K)

>But you're ok with women fucking Trump

Attached: 09donaldtrumpbillclinton1.w710.h473.2x.jpg (944x629, 205K)

The ideal is to be good-looking, but not TOO good-looking. Nobody likes an uggo, but male model types aren't trusted by other men.

>Living off mommy and daddy's money

Kys

>balding
Can't have it all I guess

i fucking hate incels because you never shut up about looks and its so retarded. looks have nothing to do with your virginity, it's because your brains are fucked up

just look at elliot rodger and shauiby - both objectively attractive dudes with good facial aesthetics and both died virgins because their brains were fucked up

i'm a goofy lookin ugly mofo and if you knew how much pussoir i've slain, you would kys this instant. get your shit together, loser

Attached: 1521178185260.png (697x651, 907K)

Also very good-looking men are often faggots, pic related, also see Marlon Brando, James Dean, Rock Hudson, etc etc

Attached: carygrant.jpg (700x525, 41K)

>this high level self hate

asian americans are fucked up...

this. appearance is tied to healthiness. next time you see a grotesquely ugly person, consciously evaluate how you perceive their health. chances are you'll find yourself thinking of them as unhealthy in one way or another

t. ENVIOUS BONG MAN

>average face
spotted the chad

Well give us incels a hint - how do I lose my virginity to someone I'm physically attracted to without paying money directly for that service?

Attached: 234215214351.jpg (791x932, 142K)

Zuck is ugly, so is his wife. He somehow stayed in his bracket despite being a billionaire in his 20s. Did he do it out of love? Is he just too much of an autistic lizard person for even highly skilled 11/10 gold diggers to handle?

Why is Sup Forums so triggered by this? I dont get it, is it because you envy him or what?

I want to understand, why would a successful man marry an ugly slant eye?

>elliot rodger and shauiby - both objectively attractive dudes
Yeah, no. They were average at best.

>ugly women have it far worse.

I see loads of fat ugly women pushing prams, men will fuck anything.
for ugly guys its probably much more work.

just talk to her like she's an actual human being. like you're talking to me right now. that's literally all you have to do. don't act creepy and shy, don't beta orbit around her in your introverted shell. just talk to her like a person. ask her if she's hype for "ready player one." try to make humorous observations to make her laugh bit not awkward dad jokes. and most importanly exude confidence. close your eyes and pretend you're ryan gosling. be alpha