Violet Evergarden

Episode 3 screened in cinemas yesterday.
New PV shown there, likely to be uploaded today.

Ashen snow danced about nimbly. It all started with a single flake, morphing into several others flocking together and eventually covering the soil. For villages that had not prepared for colder periods, travelers crossing highways on foot, and fields and mountains where vestiges of autumn still lingered, the manifestations of winter made its power known.

Why did the four seasons exist? There was no one that could possibly answer such question, yet it was incontestable that said seasons were necessary, since they repeatedly regulated life and death and assisted the world’s cycle so that it would not delay.

In the middle of a certain battlefield, a girl observed the sky. As the white cold substance slowly floated down, the girl asked the Lord beside her, “What is that?”

“That’s snow, Violet.” taking off his gloves that smelled of gunpowder smoke, the Lord held an open hand in front of her. A flake descended onto it and soon liquefied.

The girl let out a puff at the oddness of the sight. For the first time, she attempted saying the name of the substance that had dissolved in her Lord’s hand, “Snow…” Hers was the intonation of a small child that had just started to learn words.

“That’s right, ‘snow’.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=24RYgiLNZRU
yaraon-blog.com/archives/118433
youtube.com/watch?v=g5xWqjFglsk
youtube.com/watch?v=g5xWqjFglsk&f
violet-evergarden.jp
youtube.com/watch?v=lDe3aUeGx4s
youtube.com/watch?v=G6NaVH-_wPM
youtube.com/watch?v=0CXtHmmA4lE
youtube.com/watch?v=IpntYVryduM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

“Are there… types of snow that melt… and types that don’t?” the girl turned towards a dead body on the ground that still held onto a weapon. Snow amassed over it like a coat of powdered sugar.

There was not only one corpse. Around the area the two found themselves in, countless soldiers’ bodies were scattered all over the frigid earth, as if they had been abandoned without so much as graves to reside in.

“The one on Major’s hand melted. The one on those corpses… did not.” she pointed at them with the battle-axe in her hand.

Making no comment on her lighthearted attitude towards the deceased, the Lord merely lowered the weapon down. “Snow fluxes when it comes in contact with warmth. If it falls onto cold things, it merely piles up. Give me your hand.”

The girl did exactly as told. As the Lord removed her glove, which was of the same color as his own, her pale hand was exposed. Snow fell onto her porcelain-like skin as well, turning into water. For a second, the girl, whose doll-like face lacked emotion, widened her eyes.

“It melted…” She exhaled again with a, “Hooh…”

One could not discern the expression on the Lord’s gaze as he watched her reaction from the side. He seemed just as aloof. Once he wiped the droplet on her hand with a finger, he added, “As it evidently would.”

“Is that so? I thought… it might not melt on my hand.”

The envoys of ice that cascaded from the sky continuously touched the girl’s hand and the Lord’s one that grasped it, melting onto the two palms of different sizes.

“So I, too, am warm.” The girl stated the obvious with the tone of someone that had just witnessed a miracle.

“You are… alive. That’s why you are warm.”

“But… I was often told that… I seem to be made of ice.”

“By whom?”

“Well… they might be amongst those that perished…”

With just a glance, it could be noted that, amongst the heaps of dead bodies that lay on the prairie, some wore the same uniform as the girl and the Lord. The girl displayed no signs of sorrow or pain at that fact. Winter wind blew strongly in the space between the two of them with a whistle.

“From now on, report to me whenever you are insulted.”

Surely, the girl had not thought of it as an insult. Even now, it seemed she had not completely understood what exactly she was supposed to report, but nodded earnestly, then stared at the Lord’s face the same way she had observed the snow melt. Upon noticing some of it accumulating on his shoulders, she automatically stretched her arm to dust it off.

“Snow… erases other colors when it piles up, does it not?”

The Lord caught her hand, putting the glove back on it. “Yes. Not just colors, but also sounds.”

The girl’s hand gradually grew warm. It was due to the heat granted by the glove. “Is that so?” She peeked into the emerald green orbs that meant everything to her. In them was reflected an expressionless, spectacularly beautiful girl soldier covered in blood. “If it snowed… in the whole world…” the girl paused for a moment, “it would become harder for people to kill each other.” She asked after examining the Lord’s face again, “Would that erase Major’s worries as well?”

“Violet,” the Lord answered as though to lecture the innocent girl, “to erase something… means simply to hide it, not solve it.”

As she also took off her Prussian blue jacket and inversed it, she pulled a handgun out of the puffed sleeve. Next, she rolled her skirt up just a little. Fastened around her tight was garter belt with spare bullets, and upon reaching further up with her hand, she took out a holster with a ballistic knife as well. Lastly, she raised her hands towards her complex and diligently braided golden hair. Said braid rolled into a bun and ended on the dark red ribbon that decorated it, and from that spot was where Violet swiftly took out one thin, needle-like golden object. Then two, then three.

“What… do you use these for?” Chaser inquired, terrified by Violet’s hidden weapons.

“They’re concealed devices used for piercing the carotid artery.”

All present, with the exception of Violet, sucked in a breath.

“What… are you?”

“Rather than being for frequent use, they’re for protection. I hear it is unsafe for women to travel alone. Still, I am nothing but the amanuensis Violet Evergarden.” She said as though proclaiming, merely taking a fountain pen and a letter set that shone silver from the trolley bag.

“Are there really… no more weapons?”

Being asked for confirmation, Violet seemed thoughtful once again before nodding. “None. The sole thing left is the fact that I myself am a living weapon, yet I cannot do my job if I am not allowed to pass, so is this all right?”

“I wonder… why no one properly listens to what I say.” Edward moved his neck in circles. He then glared as though there were someone other than Violet near him. “It’s so troublesome… Hey, Violet… you have it good, don’t you? Even though we did the same things, you’re treated with honor. People also listen more to what you say, right? Not my case. Once you’re marked as inadequate, it’s over.” He trembled slightly as he firmly balled his fists. “Isn’t that right? I mean, what’s the difference between us? If it’s the amount of people we killed, you’re the one with a bigger number, right? I dunno why… but I’m a war criminal. War criminal. Do you know what that is? Someone who commits crimes during war. My country lost the last Great War, and the one that won – in other words, the allied nations led by your country – decreed that I was ‘a mass murderer who killed too many people’. When the time to return to the majestic hands of my motherland that used to praise me for my strength came… our order was shelved and I became a live sacrifice. It’s weird. It’s really weird. It pisses me off. I killed a lot because my country told me to… so you think I could forgive them for suddenly being like, ‘those actions were depraved’? I can’t forgive… I merely ate the bait as I was told to. If what they gave me to eat was rotten, the one to blame shouldn’t be me, but the higher-ups, right? Even so, those guys… tried to judge me before running away. I was just trying to make a place for myself in my country and lead a joyful life… but no matter where I went, I would be punished. I don’t like punishment, it’s scary… Hey, is there no country where you can do whatever you want without it being labeled as a crime?”

“I am…”

And said beauty, much like the snow, concealed something.

“…some sort of… remnant.” Violet defined herself as neither woman nor man, or even as a person.

“‘Remnant’…?”

“Yes. I am not what could be called… a ‘girl’. As Sir Edward said, I killed many as a soldier. I am an assassin. Except, the title bestowed upon me… was not this. That is all. In reality, I am one of the people that were supposed to be in here. The only difference… is what people… call us.”

Edward blinked a few times, as if astounded. “You admit you’re a murderer?”

“It is the truth. It is not as if… I had forgotten about this. And also not as if I had not acknowledged it. I still have weapons… inside my bag, despite the war being over.”

“That’s surprising… what, so this is how it is? I was completely under the impression… that you were living by re-creating yourself as something lovely and pretending your past had never happened. I mean, you…”

Edward’s hollow eyes seized Violet. The single figure reflected in those pupils – golden hair, irises of a blue even more crystalline than the sea’s, rose-colored lips. No matter from what perspective, she had been born loved by the Gods.

“You’re… beautiful.”

At that sentence, Violet thinly smiled at him for the first time. It was a taut smile that could almost make a sound as it spread. “People mostly see… what appears in front of their eyes. Even though it is not as if monsters are only those with horns.”

“Yes. Who is the letter’s addressee and what will its contents be?”

“I don’t want anyone else to hear who the addressee is so I will whisper it. I’m sending this to… only one person. Someone I seriously want to kill, but haven’t been able to.” Edward pointed to the ceiling. “To God.”

Upon hearing so, Violet did not say that letters could not be delivered to such place. She looked at the direction Edward pointed to and blinked as if it was too bright. As she did so, Edward brought himself near her, his face next to her ear.

“…write Him that.” Only Violet heard the words he breathed out. After having whispered to her, he placed a kiss on her temple. “Farewell. Bye, Violet.”

-----

Perhaps because it was snowing, the footsteps Violet had previously left on the ground were no longer in sight, and a new, pure white path lay in their stead. Snow really did hide everything. Smells, sounds, and everything in its way.

“Violet.”

About to enter the carriage prepared by the prison’s directorship, Violet turned on her heels upon being called by Chaser.

“Where… are you going now?”

“I will return to where my head office is located for a little while. It is… my current home.”

“Is that so…?” It was not what she had actually wanted to ask. “Hey, who will you deliver that psychopath’s letter to?”

The words Violet let out along with a white breath sounded bitter, “I cannot speak of my exchanges with clients.”

“I listened to everything. While you were in there, I was monitoring your conversation from a separate room. That was my other duty for today. Hey, you can’t deliver things… to God. Just throw away… that rascal’s letter.”

“No.” Violet shook her head. “He is someone that I, too, will meet someday after all.”

VEG books were sold out and had to be restocked

youtube.com/watch?v=24RYgiLNZRU

First KyoAni Global strategy anime confirmed to have great success

Alas, what kills it is the hype

It doesnt. The unfaithful heretics are just ignorant people who either want it to fail from get go or have no idea about the novel or what went into its production.

All people who actually watched it, agree it exceeded the hype.

>Violet Ever Garden, it was to say the least God anime 3 story time
>I saw the Violet Evergarden 1-3 stories I saw
>Quality Hiroki theatrical version I felt like I was watching Kyo Ani seriously It can definitely be a hegemonic
>Violet · Evergarden Early screening end. Primely. Drawing calorie is too high. Kyo Ani doing this on a TV series is crazy (praise
>1 to 3 episodes preceding screenings of Violet Ever Garden, was the feeling of being seen like three short films
>, This is a wonderful work ... An anime that is rarely seen in recent years. Writing is also amazing. I would like to continue screening in theaters as well.

>It was amazing ... ... It is beautiful. A picture and a story.
>Preceding screening is over. This is amazing.
>Violet · Evergarden I have seen ... amazingly good ...! ! !
>Kyoto Animation Thank you ...... Violet Ever garden another really works best Ya
>Violet Evergarden was awesome ('; ω; `)
>We went to the prestigious screening of the Violet Evergarden! ! It was awesome. ゚ (゚'Д `゚)
>The Violet Evergarden preliminary screening has ended. I can not say the content because it is broadcast now · · · I did not see my dream to be able to watch high-level movies which can be said theatrical version every week. Personally I thought that ice cream was beautiful imagewise in Kyoani work, but this is also amazing. VioletEverGarden
>It was a violet Evergarden of the synopsis which already has favorite things such as drawing a posthumous girl called a weapon known only to war, but content was also favorite.
>iolet · Evergarden 'The first episode of the first episode ~ the third episode was finished. It is awesome and amazing, I want to see continuation as soon as possible. (^ ^)
>Violet Evergarden, hegemony has been promised. Be a legend.
>'Violet Evergarden' I feel like crying after a long absence.

>It seems that it is slightly different from the composition of the 1st and 2nd episodes, the Kyo animation event preceding screening in October
the entrance of the ED of 2 episode was abrupt in October and today's official version
>Episode 3 was good, that's supplement or rather reorganization original
>Violet Evergarden, I was glad I came to see it! This works great! As expected is Kei Ani. It was beautiful animation!
>Violet Evergarden pre-screening in Osaka ended. Although there are rewriting and modification from the original to the TV version, I think that it is done quite well. This time it was screened at the movie theaters, as a movie version, end to roll with 1 to 3 talks released. It is a pity that the complete version PV temporarily stopped with digital processing failure. violet evergarden
>It was late but it was good to go. Please watch the Violet Evergarden from January
>That's why it's like ghibli, the content is empty, there is no saying that growth and the changes of the violet's growth and the people surrounding it are also visible. This time it was only 3 episodes, but after 4 episodes it is also a pleasant work
> I think that 'Violet Evergarden' is a movie that looks good in a movie
>I watched pre-screening ~ ~ ((T_T)) My heart is full ;; I can not wait for the broadcast ;;

>Violet Evergarden was awesome ('; ω; `)
>We went to the prestigious screening of the Violet Evergarden! ! It was awesome. ゚ (゚'Д `゚)
>The Violet Evergarden preliminary screening has ended. I can not say the content because it is broadcast now · · · I did not see my dream to be able to watch high-level movies which can be said theatrical version every week. Personally I thought that ice cream was beautiful imagewise in Kyoani work, but this is also amazing. VioletEverGarden
>It was a violet Evergarden of the synopsis which already has favorite things such as drawing a posthumous girl called a weapon known only to war, but content was also favorite.
>I was crying at the end of one episode and three talks ... I am looking forward to January
>'Violet Evergarden' precedent screening, finished. I decided to buy Blu-ray
>Violet · Evergarden 1 to 3 stories preceding screening finished. OP · ED Very, very good ....
>Violet Evergarden was very good! Anima Although it thinks that person who went to Yokohama understands, the song of Chihara Minori also fits well with the contents of animation, and cried after three talk finished. It was like a new area of Kyoani!

>I was good (இ ω இ __.) It is the beauty of the picture of Kyo's animation. Music is also good.
>The best was was ... in Seriously Violet Ever Garden
>I finished watching the Violet Evergarden .... It was drawn & highest so far as I could not leave my work from my head.
> Violet · Evergarden was good ..
>. And although it is Violet Evergarden, I watched 3 episodes, but I can not say it well, but I will pierce my heart very much. I say that I was looking and my feelings were purified. I am really looking forward to next year's broadcast.
>Screening of the Violet Evergarden screening has ended. What quality that ... ... ridiculous ... .... The remaining 1 to 3 stories are easy to see with each story completion formula. Personally, I felt that I could not die until I saw the last story. I am looking forward to the broadcast from January.
> Violet Evergarden It was wonderful
>Violet Evergarden preliminary screening. Even though it was on the other day event, the drawing was amazing and no complaints. The story is modest. If it is not enough to spoil the story of one and two stories is Fujita, there should be some intentional part, but it is difficult to introduce it. The three episodes are Kitinohara and there is a sense of stability.
> I saw the Violet · Evergarden.It is a work that exquisitely overlaps a precise world view on a royal road love story.
The highest quality painting quality and versatile music made eyes and ears happy. Ishikawa Yui had a wonderful match of expressions of Violet.
It was an animation of Kyo Animation without any regrets.
> Prior screening of 'Violet Evergarden' ended.It is difficult to convey your true thoughts.It was a wonderful work with high quality. Let's read the original novel.Violette ... (`; ω; ') um

> Prior screening of the Violet Evergarden, it also ended in a place where the story seems to begin moving but also became a prologue as I saw a movie of less than 90 minutes.
>Violet Evergarden, it was really beautiful
> Violet Evergarden I did not know any story at all and went to see just because it was my favorite Kyo Ani ^ ^ I was impressed
>Violet Ever Garden ... seems to be 4 episodes _ :( 'ཀ `' ∠): _
>I am looking forward to starting in January. I'm ready to cry till 3 episodes!
>I think that I was happy that I saw it on screen. It is beautiful enough to think that it is good even if I usually do it in theatrical version.
>Violet Evergarden Really cried ... Because the means of letters depend on the machine Because it is the modern age Because the image that delivers my feelings with letters is dangerous Anyhow I will do animation from January so let's see everyone
> Violet Evergarden is the anthem of all love, it is also a monument.
>Violet Evergarden is wasteful only for TV! I want you to do theatrical screening every three episodes.
>It was very good Something, I was very relieved. Lol I'm looking forward to the future
>Violet · Evergarden Early Screening! It was amazing ...Three stories ... I like too much and I am awful ...PV was too overwhelming and I always had goose bumps ... ... It was amazing ...
>I did a terrible good animation! I could not stop my tears as my goose bumps cried from the opening moment to the end People who like animation absolutely saw it! ! Continue worry as soon as January please
>I went to the screening of the Violet Evergarden. I can not sleep because I am interested in 4 episodes. Violet Evergarden

>Violet · Evergarden was soooo good ... I cried normally ...
>I saw the Violet Evergarden up to 1 to 3 episodes. I should be able to watch it until 3 episodes for the time being with good things and breath taking. I thought it would be about 10% vacant but it was totally filled and full of people
>I went to the pre-screening of the Violet Evergarden. . . ... I got crying
>Let's buy ten disks of Rocker Violet Evergarden disc ~
>want to present goodness. I do not know anything other than spoiler. For the time being, I can only say it. Violet Evergarden.
>I have watched the Violet Evergarden. The picture and the story were very delicate and beautiful It is broadcasting pleasure and I want to read the original ~
>Violet · Evergarden screening opening. My impression of current feeling or impression can not be a word or form.
>I watched the first show of the Violet Evergarden ~ 3 episodes ahead of schedule! Only a huge amount of words came out ... I cried ... I want to see it in a talking movie theater!
> It was really amazing. I thought that it was the first 3 episodes but I thought it was going to be pretty, crying .... OPED's song was also really good! Everyone watching! Absolutely when you enter January! ! ! ! ask! ! ! !
> I have watched the Violet Evergarden, the completed preview preview (1 to 3 stories). Kyo Toushi. Best drawing, inspirational director's impression, and I am looking forward to January because I am concerned about Violet Evergarden
>Violet Evergarden, every episode is built in and it seems to be watching a movie .... And it was good that the sound was better than the preceding screening in Kyoto, and I was able to enjoy more images and sounds. I'm also looking forward to TV animation, but I'd like to watch it at the full story theater so let's screen it all-night (feeling fast)
>Violet · Evergarden was really good ...! ! ! ! ! !

> I want to see the continuation soon Will it become the original purchase section of Violet Ever Garden?
>Almost movie quality content will be broadcast on TV next year, so I hope you will watch it.
>As I mentioned before, pictures and music were great.
>The story is ... depending on the viewer ('~ `) I think that people are weak.
>Violet · Evergarden was good!
>I went to the Violet · Evergarden preliminary screening ... It was really good ... Already, everything is really ... 3 talks are seen at once and there are lots of chests full of happiness ... full of happiness ... book I am looking forward to the broadcast VioletEvergarden
> It was really good without covering 2 episodes ED I was so amazing.
>Watching up to 3 episodes at the Violet Evergarden preliminary screening. Quality as high as previous reputation. However, I thought about it until 3 episodes are amazing though the quality was great. Ah I want to see it to the end quickly ... I like it like a subject matter too much ... How do you know how the hero experiences it changes so much?
> I went to the Violet · Evergarden preliminary screening ~! As expected, the drawing of feeling like Kyo animation, the content of the story was a work of pleasure from now on d ('∀' *)
>I'm really glad I went to see it I am looking forward to this broadcasting! It was really beautiful.

> I knew but the drawing was affordable exceeding the god level
>The production committee was only nine people in nomenclature, it was only people of Kyoto Ann. W Pony Canyon, Lantis, and each one had no name.It is almost made by Kyo Animashi making money
>I was wary of supervision at the other side of the boundary, but the contents were also nice. I do not know the details because I have not read the original, but I watched it amazingly
> It was quality enough to misunderstand that it was a movie for the movie version
>Violette I can not wait for 4 episodes to be seen
> The picture was very beautiful and moved, I also cried in content and cried ~. Mr. Uchiyama is out and it is better to see absolutely! There is no loss! (Gori Push)
>Personally, the drama was pretty good.
>OP · ED was specially edited on 1 story to 3 episodes and it was like a movie version The drawing was Kyo no Toshiishi and the story was a good work coming to the chest VioletEvergarden
> I want that song that flows in PV of Violet Evergarden sooner ~ At the end of the screening I went long for a long time but I wanted to listen all the time

>I've been watching the Viorette Evergarden's preliminary screening! It was a little different from the progress of the original but I was relieved in complementing the contents. Directing the advance of time with time lapse, the fine details of the background art is also wonderful! I cried in 3 episodes ... I want someone who does not know 'I love you' by all means to see it
>The Violet Evergarden preliminary screening was the best ... (; ∀;) The picture and the story were delicate and really beautiful ...! !
> It's already talking about 3 episodes and it's already a horror that will definitely dohamari and stop watching looping when you see it to the end! There is also the last long PV, arranging CM songs, 'That little child has become such a respectable one' The mysterious emotions ... w The song full version of ED song is also the highest God.
>Premonition that it is likely to marathon when Blu - ray of 'Violet Evergarden' is released
>Violet Evergarden was very good ,,,,
>I went to the pre-screening of the Violet Evergarden! ! If you look after reading a bar, you can cry unnecessarily ... I want to see it once more
> There is only one thing you want now. This is the original soundtrack of Violet Evergarden.
>I watched pre-screening of the Violet Evergarden! ︎ Drawing ugly! ︎ 2 talks Last and 3 tears cry! ︎! ︎ Afterwards wanted to say that one who is girls and middle-aged IKE uncle-lovers is to be careful.
>Ah ah ~~~~~ · · · This feeling, I want to share but there is no one who can share! ! Early! ! In January! ! So everyone watches the Violet Evergarden! ! ! ! !
>I have watched the Violet Evergarden. It was a very wonderful work with a careful composition and depiction that the backbone of the character was transmitted firmly. Everything is beautiful in both painting and sound.

> As soon as I started I got the quietness like hitting the water in the place ... I cleared my throat One nailed up on the screen all without getting one ... ... I watched without even moving my finger. Flying at the end I got a big clap A wonderful screening party
>Violet · Ever Garden thing ... Various things written and erased ... It is painful because it can not be spoiled ... To be honest ... I was worried honestly whether I could keep the quality of the drawing and contents of 1-2 stories I saw in Kyoto Well ... I cried 3 episodes ..
>I went to the pre-screening of 'Violet Evergarden'! Drawing, music, story, everything was very beautiful!
> A work that is said to have the heaviest drawing in the history of Kyo Animation. It was really good. Anyway I feel like this feeling shaking my heart. I want to know the importance of words, how to draw, I love you ... It was lovely.

Yaraon article on prescreening
>Kyo's new work 'Violet Evergarden' pre-screening (1 to 3 talks) ends! 'Lost the words, leaked, soaked, get drunk' 'Delicious feeling if BD can sell' 'Look up to 3 episodes silently and cry!
yaraon-blog.com/archives/118433

>Entire thread is one guy
Now this is autism

Other thread about the PV was deleted so I guess I'll be here as the 4th IP in this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=g5xWqjFglsk
A new PV was recently posted.

Is this the mother from chapter 2? I can spot Oscar, the Romani kid, and what I believe to be the girlfriend of the fallen soldier. And I guess the war criminal will ruin the tone of the PV so he wasn't included.

That was a great PV. Nice to finally hear more of the song from the original commercial.

youtube.com/watch?v=g5xWqjFglsk&f

What's the target audience of this show anyway.

Faggot mod with General Thread mentality

Shows with this amount of hype make me very skeptical.

I'll take a look at it with low expectations.

Seem likes to everyone who haven't know what love is

It's beautiful I guess.
They really should keep this low key and now the hype has kill it for me.

What if the mod is the one who made this thread and posted in it alone for 2 hours?

Each new PV progressively look worse.
Why so much bloom and blur? Why is it full of close up shot?
Does no one at KyoAni know how to compose a good layout anymore?

It's sad that so much money and efforts are being put into realizing Ishidate's non-existent artistic vision.

He has no idea what he's doing.

>Kyoani and its flower symbism

>Why is it full of close up shot?
it's a trailer cherrypicking individual scenes, you fucking moron

Why so much bloom and blur?
Because Kyoani is Ubisoft of anime industry, this time even the show's poster looks like Assassin's Creed poster.

every pv is that way.

Can't say I disagree about the filters. I'm not a fan of how hazy the TV anime looks compared to the novel CMs.

Not even BDs will be sufficient for this show to watch it at max quality. As people who watched it in cinema told, they wish it would be shown completely in Cinema`s later - and it probably will be.

Violet a cute! CUTE!

Youtube quality is horrible, hope its posted in better encoding elsewhere.

Kyoani has never been anything more than average at layouts and composition, that's just not their forte. I don't mind the filters but I wish they would've given the show this soft look through colors and lighting instead of a post production effect.

They updated the site look
violet-evergarden.jp

I can't wait. It's gonna be the best anime of all time. The trailers are better than 99% of all anime.

You guys are retarded.
youtube.com/watch?v=lDe3aUeGx4s

Its youtube fucking up quality. If you watch BD of KyoAni shows you see all of them are crism and very sharp.

Since when Kyoani is so obsessed with filters. If there is one thing I want them to go back is to get rid of all this shit.

Did you mean to reply to someone else?

The Koe no Katachi PV looks fine. Certain scenes in the anime VEG PVs don't though.

TIME HEALS THE SORROWS

All i can say people complaining about filters, focus, colors etc in KyoAni shows never watched KyoAni show BD rips and dont understand just how high quality and sharp in general everything looks there. Considering they produce shows in higher native resolution that then gets downscaled for TV broadcasts its even worse.

Blame Yamada

Because what is going to air isn't the BD rips. You can't expect people to form opinion based on something they haven't seen yet.

Airing shows on TV is merely advertisements to sell BDs. Japanese studios PAY to air their shows.

Why? Ishihara started it.

They pay nothing since those slots are dead slots

>50 million yen for a late-night timeslot across 5-7 stations

Why have they stopped uploading the VEG PVs in 1080p?

Source your ass, and 50m yen are like 5 dollars

With typical budget of anime being at best 25 dollars.

JUST USE REAL EOP SINGER FOR GOD'S SAKE!
Its engrish kill the mood.

Seven apples on witch's tree

Correct, KyoAni should just release it in russian - as KyoAni shows are supposed to be watched

youtube.com/watch?v=G6NaVH-_wPM

rrrrail

KyoAni are cryptosoviets
youtube.com/watch?v=0CXtHmmA4lE
youtube.com/watch?v=IpntYVryduM

>use cheap 3DCG backgrounds
>apply depth of field filter to everything to hide it
Truly revolutionary.

you faggots can hate it with whatever might you got because I don't give a damn
Violet is muh WAIFU

I'm mainly worried about how melodramatic the whole thing is turning out to be.

Have faith.

whatever I will fap to violet anyway

VEG has painted backgrounds.

The first chapter is about a playwright who turned to drugs and alcohol after his wife and daughter died, the second about little girl and her terminally ill mother, the third is about a dying soldier in the battlefield, and the fourth about nerd who turned misogynist after his mother abandoned him when he was yet a child to search for his father.

On second thought, I suppose it's usually more of a drama than it is a melodrama.

>nerd who turned misogynist after his mother abandoned him
Finally, somebody I can relate to in a KyoAni show.

I don't understand where this faggot could see "3DCG backgrounds". Either his eyes are shit or he's just shitposting.

Question @Ishidate: [The asker noticed some asynchronicity between the hand-drawn and the CGI parts in one of the scenes.]

Ishidate: Backgrounds are done in 3D while the characters are hand-drawn. It is quite a challenging task to bring them together to one picture and I have to admit, I don’t always get it 100% right.

I still don't understand why kyoani shills still bother with Sup Forums. Isn't Reddit much more effective for your viral campaigns?

Why blur out the backgrounds? I don't really understand.
And in Koe no Katachi the designs were beautiful but I feel that the chromatic aberration took away from it.

>shilling on Sup Forums
>Japanese studios hired English speakers to shill on this shit hole
back to Sup Forums please, or Sup Forums with your shilling meme, retard

Just the ones that are easily spot table.
0:08-0:12- backgrounds CGI, 00:47-00:48 background CGI, 1:38 violet running - background is CGI (most obvious one of all), 1:55 outside the train window CGI.

Obviously spoken about the train scene in the pv

wish they did that watercolor feel like maidragon desu

That's the spi- wait what?

The scene is earlier PVs where the paper aeroplane goes through the crowd down to the port is obviously CGI backgrounds too, along with the model of the boat and possibly the crowd at the port.

When will this stupid meme die?

What does everyone think of Ishidate's style compared to other KyoAni directors? I'm not sure if I like it much, but we'll see.

Not getting paid for it doesn't make it better; it's worse, sadder. The fact that op made like twenty posts over four hours without a response shows this for this as just a piss poor attempt at shilling.

If you really have nothing in your life but the pure desperation for the next kyoani release to succeed, try Reddit. I'm sure they'll be more much receptive to whatever content you're looking to hype.

>Hibike movie and VEG
How can a studio be so based

Takemoto would have been a better choice

>people who likes KyoAni can't talk about their shows on Sup Forums to not piss some idiots who hate the studio
Filter the damn thing you stupid mouth breather or drink some poison if you can't even do that. Nobody has to adapt themselves to your tastes in order to post on Sup Forums

People would imply more than one person.

You are here.

>boogeymans
>gets triggered over dedication and infodumps
>hurr dont like things i dont like
>more boogeymans

Have a (you)

there are people whoe still care about Hibike?
just make Asuka porn already Kyoani

It is exactly 30 days until airing of Violet Evergarden

Pick your favorite robot

boring as shit
also Violet is not a robot you shit

Masterpiece confirmed

>also Violet is not a robot you shit
She is for all plot purposes. She is not mechanical (replaced hands aside), but she is not human. Bioroid, golem, whatever.