How can Sup Forums be unchristian when Christianity validates our world view (on jews etc)?

Christianity is literally the redpill incarnate. The Truth will set you free. I don't get how anyone can still be non christian after becoming redpilled...

youtube.com/watch?v=RxhIdgTlrhY
vid unrelated

Attached: jesus.jpg (600x400, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kfaSFcxMS70
kingwatch.co.nz/Times_Seasons/iz_false_teachings.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=etl00BZ7WcM
streamable.com/8kjm5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizrahi_Jews
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't need middle eastern religion to give me life lessons. I don't think any thinking people do. If you want an old hateful book to help you fill the spiritual void in your life that is fine. Just don't push it on me, or anyone else.

Yet without Christianity the west has gone from great to totally fucked in a few generations.

>middle eastern religion
every civilization spread from the fertile crescent you brainlet

>I don't think any thinking people do
every notable scientist was christian

Do you think that this world would be a better place if Jews had never existed?

"the jews" are just satans minions. if it wasnt them it would be somebody else. abrahams seed ended at Christ.

atheism = nihilism = may as well convert to judaism so you can enjoy the NWO as an elite.

The jewless world after the second comming of Jesus is called Heaven/Kingdom of God.

Except it's actually a massive Jewish bluepill

Attached: 1512848735183.png (961x1912, 182K)

Not quite sure what you're talking about... Sup Forums has always and is a Christian board.

Attached: Screenshot_20171010-235755~01~01.png (804x750, 234K)

>Christianity is literally the redpill incarnate
Nope

Attached: 1506909106619.gif (885x808, 137K)

Yeah that's why untill the emergance of the best goy nation USA jews were living in ghettos and were despised throughout europe. I you want to blame anyone then blame anglo protestants.

This

>Not quite sure what you're talking about... Sup Forums has always and is a Christian board.
Nope

Attached: 1213187623782.jpg (1003x886, 474K)

>If you don't worship a Jew you're nihilist Jew.
Nope

Attached: Dr. Pierce nature chaos beauty.jpg (600x529, 86K)

Absolutely

Attached: 1522230301534.jpg (1024x655, 89K)

Stop wasting time and just gas the Jews already.

Attached: 769836984780.jpg (1100x557, 557K)

>Yet without Christianity the west has gone from great to totally fucked in a few generations.
Nope

Attached: vatican usury rothschild.png (1018x861, 916K)

>Yeah that's why untill the emergance of the best goy nation USA jews were living in ghettos
Nope

Napolean emancipated the Jews for money but the Rotschilds had already bought out the Vatican

Attached: Napoleon Bonapart Religions.jpg (300x250, 41K)

Shills and retards.

Nope

Attached: christian adoption abba fund.jpg (450x338, 76K)

Zionism is the sickness of the american elites.

>tfw been here over a year and just learned how to greentext
>Tfw never wanted to ask

>Do you think that this world would be a better place if Jews had never existed?
If Christianity never existed there would be no Juda-ism

Attached: 1511055854906.jpg (797x925, 290K)

>Zionism is the sickness of the american elites.
Nope

Like Communism, Zionism comes from Europe and infected America.

Attached: antisemitism zionism 101.jpg (450x362, 42K)

>being this retarded
Christianity is the antithesis of jewry. Kike puppets like you are as bad as the left.

this

Attached: 4236525725257742.png (405x430, 72K)

America is the only place on earth were actual christians are Zionists and it's evenn a state policy. This never happened in europe. Even Brits when they actually held some rule in jerusalem didn't go full zionism.

>Christianity is the antithesis of jewry.
Nope

Attached: jesus communism 23453151531.png (764x647, 209K)

>America is the only place on earth were actual christians are Zionists and it's evenn a state policy.
Nope

Attached: wailing wall pope orothodoxy Jews Israel Jesus.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Everything of value in Europe came from Christianity. Most pre Christian Europeans were no better than niggers and if they were they were massive faggots.

>Even Brits when they actually held some rule in jerusalem didn't go full zionism.
Nope

Attached: Jews goy Brit.jpg (1279x1761, 147K)

Only kikes hate Christianity as much as you do schlomo.

>Everything of value in Europe came from Christianity
LOL!
Nope

Typical Jew cult taking full credit for only being parasites on white society while in the same moment demonizing whites and white culture.

Attached: western civilization virtue stoic.jpg (1200x997, 1.06M)

>Only kikes hate Christianity as much as you do schlomo.
>Europeans were no better than niggers and if they were they were massive faggots.

Attached: pierce christianity jesus source.jpg (720x317, 54K)

Listen kike, I know your people like to pretend you created Christianity but you didn't. Jesus was, white, Moses was white, David was white. Christianity is the white races true religion, we are the lost sheep of Isreal, kikes like you are the serpent seed. You and your father satan will
be destroyed when Christ returns jew boy.
WLP was a brainlet like (((you)))

final redpill is - christianity mady by jews

No kike, the final redpill is whites are the true Israelites and jews are the sons of Lucifer. The jews have corrupted the teachings of most churches to try to hide this fact.

youtube.com/watch?v=kfaSFcxMS70

>Jesus was, white
>Europeans were no better than niggers and if they were they were massive faggots.

Attached: JESUS ROME GOY.jpg (900x900, 529K)

>marries your daughter to a nigger

Attached: 1511033888254.jpg (842x729, 170K)

who?

Christianity: Jews trying to control Europeans.
Catholicism: Europeans taking control of Christianity over Jews. European faith redefined.
Protestantism: Jews taking back the control over Europeans.

That's why Catholicism is the ultimate redpill. You're all welcome.

I always snicker when I imagine that Americans will someday realize that Judaism is younger than Christianity. Their heads will explode, I guess.

Also, the anti-Christianism on Sup Forums is fucking hilarious, it's "American education - the thread" every time.

>Catholicism: Europeans taking control of Christianity over Jews. European faith redefined.
Nope

Attached: athiesm bad.jpg (225x224, 15K)

THIS
Judaism was created in the 3rd century AD and is based more on the Babylonian Talmud that the Torah.

>I always snicker when I imagine that Americans will someday realize that Judaism is younger than Christianity
Everyone knows this Mohommad except the Christians and Jews.

Attached: fag dike muslim jesus.jpg (658x1007, 784K)

>muh Muhammad
Whiter than you, Jose.

Most Christians know it, I don't count Americans and their memes as Christians though.

You don't count. You're no one and nothing.

Attached: germany white genocide jew 243.jpg (631x362, 49K)

except for the part where you christcuck faggots can't stop sucking the heebs flesh and blood and cucking for the kikes/heebs in israel. kys join w yahweh as a holy hebrew table flipper alongside the heeb you sucked for immortal life.

>worship a physical jewish man as your personal god
>the jews were god's chosen race, everyone else worshipped demons
>in the new testament all christians are one race(genus)
>most of the mythology is borrowed from babylonians and mesopotamians

i don't think so man

People think He was some sort of wimp. Christ actively and vociferously opposed degeneracy and excoriated the Jews (not his followers) constantly. Even the Romans of His day respected Him and they had a categorically low opinion of the Jewish people.

Attached: 1521403757020.jpg (720x628, 55K)

the one where they're bent over and taking it from their christcuck butt buddy jose from mexico. christ cucks really are weak willed faggots.

kingwatch.co.nz/Times_Seasons/iz_false_teachings.htm

>low opinion of the Jewish people.
is that why he himself and all 12 of his disciples were ethnic jews?

They weren't, modern jews are not Hebrews.

says the spanish nigger.

>People think He was some sort of wimp.
>virgin
>Zealot Jew
>Died as a child sacrifice for sky daddy
I wonder why

Attached: yeah ges.jpg (216x233, 8K)

Ethnic Jews? They don't exist in the modern day, they were annihilated under Titus and Vespasian in the First Century. It's Khazars you have a problem with.

Attached: Arch of Titus.jpg (685x805, 121K)

>Hebrews
Hebrew is Aramaic word meaning "nomads". They're sand nigger nomads conquered by Persia.

Attached: jewish jesus.png (441x305, 186K)

>It's Khazars you have a problem with.
nu/pol/ is too slow to get this.

>Christianity
>not controlled opposition
Pick one

youtube.com/watch?v=etl00BZ7WcM

When things were spoopy pol was a Christian board.

Attached: 1514161131120.jpg (687x960, 231K)

But I am a Christian . . .

Google: "the black legend" .

Stop spreading Jew lies.

Says the american literal nigger.

>pol was a Christian board.
Nope
You've always been Lefty-tier raiders and liars.

Attached: 2309723092375.jpg (487x425, 395K)

That's the wrong way around; you should believe something that's validated, not something that validates

>Catholics are the good guys
Nope

Attached: jesus semities all.jpg (850x400, 49K)

they descend from biblical israel, mizrahi being the closest and ashkenazi being the most mixed with europeans

>they were annihilated under Titus and Vespasian
no they weren't. They were scattered around the earth, even according to the bible

>they descend from biblical israel, mizrahi being the closest and ashkenazi being the most mixed with europeans

Rev. 2:9 & 3:9
9I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

9Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Gen. 9:27
27God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

Sons of Japheth
Gen 10:3
3And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.

No more lies devil..

Attached: time_to_go_home.jpg (480x465, 31K)

Because everyone has been programmed into believing a completely false version of the reality we live in, and years upon years of layers of indoctrination have to be undone for them to see the absolute self-evident truth.
Also its "the truth with MAKE you free".
Catholicists, Orthodoxists, and Protestants are not Christians.
Outer space is fake.
Everything you see in the news is planned and staged.
Relativism is a lie to get you to believe everything else they tell you.

>them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
and who are the real jews, who say they are jews and are actually jews?

all christians.

romans 2:8:
"28 A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. 29 No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person’s praise is not from other people, but from God."

>27God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
what does this have to do with anything?

Jesus was a jew of the tribe of judah, in the line of david who was also of judah (yehudi/jew)

if he weren't then he wouldnt be able to fulfil the prophecy.

and it is specifically the tribe of judah that consumed the remnants of the other tribes after the babylonian captivity.

Jesus is of the same genepool as the pharisees and as the modern jews, they were all of the same stock. That's the people jesus was sent to save, he even said this himself
Matthew 15:24:
"He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

>jews conspire to kill someone who meant to set people free
Sounds like a redpill to me m8

streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: The Sword.jpg (2940x2336, 1.51M)

>no they weren't. They were scattered around the earth, even according to the bible
Pick up a history book, friend. Their cities were burned and the inhabitants slaughtered wholesale, save for some of the women and children who were taken as slaves. The Jewish Temple was destroyed along with Jerusalem itself and what was left was renamed Aelia Capitolina, a Roman city. And you must be a real Biblical scholar, you know this all happened AFTER the events of the Bible, right?

Man. I'm starting to think that Finns really are a bunch of Mongols.

Attached: 1492906740092.jpg (500x476, 28K)

this

Religion is restrictive.
Take some DMT and worship the true divines

>23 posts by this ID
lol, the sweet butthurt of the jew

Attached: 1493231265015.jpg (719x553, 70K)

Because jews and Muslims are the good guys

t. Athiest

>and the inhabitants slaughtered wholesale
"Josephus' death toll assumptions are rejected as impossible by modern scholarship, since around the time about a million people lived in Palestine, about half of them were Jews, and sizable Jewish populations remained in the area after the war was over, even in the hard-hit region of Judea.[21] "

>Man. I'm starting to think that Finns really are a bunch of Mongols.
don't east asians have higher iq than whites?

also i like the idea of condemning entire populations because you got angry at a forum post, very american of you

Attached: rabbi jesus not.jpg (600x600, 138K)

because christianity is judaisme v2

(((>))) = 666

Attached: Revelation_3-9.jpg (400x309, 65K)

Have a Christchan awoo.

Attached: 30BBB9C5-3A7E-4DD7-9478-5BBA13361C09.png (900x900, 266K)

>Dispute Josephis
>Disregard Cassius Dio
>Disregard the fact that moments ago you were claiming these as Biblical events
Nah, you're a Steppe nigger.

Are all hobbits as stupid as you?

you're confusing christianity with catholicism and the vatican.

Notable scientist? The only good notable Christian scientist was Newton The rest are non-religious

>Dispute Josephis
even josephus didn't say there were no survivors

>Disregard the fact that moments ago you were claiming these as Biblical events
what? the biblical prophecy is that the jews are scattered around the earth as a punishment for rejecting jesus. That's what i'm referring to

ashkenazi jews are just one branch of these scattered jews, sepharim are another, mizrahis are the ones who remained.

do some reading here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizrahi_Jews