Hey guys, I need your help

Joseph Lee
Joseph Lee

Hey guys, I need your help. I'm dying of cancer.

I have no idea what the fuck to do, I'm scared of going to hell and suffering eternally. I've not lived a moral life - I've lied, stolen, cheated, and fucked hookers all on a regular basis. I need to know what the fuck to do here, I probably only have a few more months before the cancer gets me.

I was raised as Muslim, but I stopped believing in god when I was a teenager. I still don't honestly believe in a god or an afterlife, but I'm scared of the possibility. I'm not ready to die yet. I want to find god before I die. I want to die in peace. Please, how do I find god?

Attached: sc00008971.jpg (843 KB, 1565x971)

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RVQiR4satkk
youtube.com/watch?v=ObglF8WUsWM
youtu.be/v8J-Ae8QPVI
youtube.com/watch?v=giZN0ZuDERY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9LN79gB3M&t
youtube.com/channel/UCqqN2e5-zgkQhHOs-ailqBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qK1BJkBJdtY
streamable.com/8kjm5
youtube.com/watch?v=UA8_fqUZLEU
satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Hell.html
youtu.be/E1MZwriqVvw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis

Jayden Cook
Jayden Cook

Ask Our Lord, Jesus Christ how to walk the right and true path.

Best wishes m8

Colton Parker
Colton Parker

Read the bible. There's some good stuff in there.

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

go for a hike. explore. find him in the physical world.

Nathan Davis
Nathan Davis

and best wishes to you mate

Charles Torres
Charles Torres

Your parents wouldn't happen to be first cousins would they?

Attached: 0397f1d7f4d3fdg.jpg (40 KB, 500x667)

Nolan Campbell
Nolan Campbell

I was raised as Muslim
UK
Later shitskins, you will burn in eternal hellfire

Attached: 1517072371460.jpg (25 KB, 356x480)

Hudson Hill
Hudson Hill

if you didnt betray your country, people and your god you wouldnt be dying to cancer inshallah

Andrew Morales
Andrew Morales

Attached: 1509583649727.gif (776 KB, 450x450)

Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee

I dont have advice but i do have this

Attached: 1519387236438.gif (476 KB, 191x225)

Caleb Nguyen
Caleb Nguyen

What type of cancer?
Do you get treatment?
Have you tried experimental drugs, hypnotherapy

Jackson Wright
Jackson Wright

step 1: accept christ as your lord and savior
step 2: Admit he died on the cross for your sins
step 3: repent for your sins in his name.
step 4: die, rest peacefully awaiting his return.

Jaxon Cruz
Jaxon Cruz

american telling an arab to worship a kike on a stick as he does
beautiful irony, do this op

Dylan Roberts
Dylan Roberts

Have you tried immunotherapy

Caleb Collins
Caleb Collins

hell
eternal

fear not
this may be the most important thing you ever watch
youtube.com/watch?v=RVQiR4satkk

Liam Morgan
Liam Morgan

fucker ever wonder why earth is just a suffering world. because the gift comes after. a gift tht one never would have imagined. now user is going to get pitchforked to death right in the anus.

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

would have cared if it was
wrong country flag mistake

Adam Cooper
Adam Cooper

this OP you must be honest with your soul and repent

Ethan Flores
Ethan Flores

I was raised as Muslim
Kys yourself shitskin.

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

Go on a Jihad like a true Muslim and claim your virgins in the afterlife, insha'Allah

Adam Evans
Adam Evans

this

go to wilderness. ask for guidance and surrender your false separate self to The One. accept that you're nothing, you know nothing. you must be sincere or it doesn't work. don't be afraid. you're loved unconditionally and you're your own tormentor

Evan Brown
Evan Brown

I was raised as Muslim
Won't Jihad get you straight to heaven? When you said 'fucked hookers', does that vulnerable white children? You can't feign believing in God just because your time is nearly up!

Jonathan Gomez
Jonathan Gomez

I don't care if he's Arab christ doesn't either, we are all kin in Christ. Also the Jews fear Christ more than they do whatever your country is.

Nicholas King
Nicholas King

Please read Schopenhauer. Become a nihilist. Understand life not only doesn't matter, but it's actually just a cycle of suffering. Feel joy on your imminent lack of existence, because with existence comes suffering, and thus you'll actually be celebrating your lack of suffering.

Also important when it comes to Schopenhauer: bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

If you were to martyr yourself by taking out evil zio progressives you're into heaven, banging non roastie cooter. Think (((sorros))).

Mason Cruz
Mason Cruz

Not trolling
Go to Switzerland
They have a therapy treatment where you get pure clean acid and come to terms with your situation
It’s a 100% success rate

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

Yes you can muslim brother. Go blow up some metro station. Paradise awaits.

Julian Johnson
Julian Johnson

1 post by this ID
First you need to suck less cock

David Gomez
David Gomez

Fuck off you goddamn cunt.

Samuel Evans
Samuel Evans

Kill some jews and god will forgive you.

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

Read the bible. Seriously. You'll find the passage you're looking for.
God bless, and may you find comfort.

John Cox
John Cox

Become one with the Christ. Only Christ can save you now.

Kevin Jones
Kevin Jones

good luck on your remaining journey, peace be with you

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

Watch this reality as a movie. You can't do anything anyway. On a some level of my life I understood - I became in this world as a slave and will go away from this world as a slave anyway.

It's stupid to worry about what is inevitable.

Attached: 15222356322252.jpg (438 KB, 1920x1080)

Cooper Robinson
Cooper Robinson

GO ARM UP AND FUCKING BRING DOWN THIS GLOBALIST PLOT!

Ian Sullivan
Ian Sullivan

Thanks

No

So will you I bet, when your time comes

This is what scares me also. Islam is the faith of my family and my ancestors. Maybe that's the religion I am supposed to follow?

Oropharyngeal cancer. Probably as a result of HPV infection from those hookers I mentioned. Treatment is palliative, I have mets in my thyroid, lung, and bone. I caught it very late.
Stay away from roasties and their diseased vaginas, it could literally kill you.

What if I don't truly, in my heart, believe any of that? How do I bring myelf to believe in it?

I hope you're right. I hope there's something great waiting for us all after we pass from this miserable world

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

I forgive you.

Grayson Stewart
Grayson Stewart

fuck that shit, your good, its like going to sleep. there will be nothing there , but since you can't feel time it won't feel like eternity. you will be released

Joseph Wood
Joseph Wood

Will there be Sup Forums in heaven, Sup Forums? Will I be able to shitpost with all the other angels?

Gavin James
Gavin James

reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=ObglF8WUsWM

Xavier Reed
Xavier Reed

Ignore this guy, he’s a German visiting Switzerland
The people are very friendly especially to foreigners

Jonathan Long
Jonathan Long

Hell is a belief used to scare you into submitting to authority. It's not real. Somebody cannot love you unconditionally then send you to hell or petty things.

Attached: 1512205409311.jpg (71 KB, 675x432)

Jordan Brooks
Jordan Brooks

cancer
Muslim
Now you know how the world feels! I wish I could have sympathy, but like you said, 'you're a muslim'!

Attached: 1522199758566.jpg (143 KB, 1608x905)

Chase Brown
Chase Brown

over petty things**

Nathan Cook
Nathan Cook

this. Dont forget to SCREAAM FOR ALLAH AS YOU DO IT !

Caleb Williams
Caleb Williams

Don't worry about it, it's all a concept imagined up by someone like you. Religion is nothing. If you where born on an island away from anything you have ever known would you still worry about hell? Just don't worry. Be happy your dieng and won't have to compete in this shit for much longer.

Attached: .jpg (83 KB, 510x738)

Kevin Lewis
Kevin Lewis

There is no god you fucking low iq muzzie you're on your deathbed and you still haven't grown out of this shit yet?

Attached: 1508884296046.png (187 KB, 466x492)

Jace James
Jace James

So your a cockroach?
I hope you go to hell.

Levi James
Levi James

There is no afterlife, don't worry about it. You should find whoever made your life hell and torture then to death. You don't have anything to lose.

Adrian Powell
Adrian Powell

rampa wrote a book on the afterlife of a suicidee, it's titled "i believe", easily obtainable for free on the web

Attached: Ce9qzJqWsAQKgkT.jpg (45 KB, 500x719)

Oliver Russell
Oliver Russell

brah just take a deep breaths

can you do that for me?

it helps me claim down when i have troubles

Attached: 1501276530582.jpg (58 KB, 736x460)

Christian Gray
Christian Gray

So will you I bet, when your time comes
spoken like a true satanist

Attached: athiest-atheist-qk8d1i3xreqz.jpg (64 KB, 638x478)

Jack Ward
Jack Ward

just say "i accept jesus christ as my lord and savior, i have sinned, please be merciful" and you're in heaven

Bentley Jones
Bentley Jones

Stay away from roasties and their diseased vaginas, it could literally kill you.
kek
did you eat a lot of pussy
hahahahahahahhaahhaha
eating disease ridden roastieflaps
dying from it
POETIC
JUSTICE

Attached: democracy-midle-east-arab-spring-CN-iTVOVAAACtOz.jpg (57 KB, 600x600)

Noah Russell
Noah Russell

go blow up a migrant housing section :D

Oliver Thompson
Oliver Thompson

just apologise

Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson

kek

Austin Watson
Austin Watson

protestantism is literally heresy

Oliver Ramirez
Oliver Ramirez

youtu.be/v8J-Ae8QPVI

Watch their videos.

Thomas Cook
Thomas Cook

murrikan protestants
not in a million years lel

Attached: abbey-oad-beatles-1359654422435.gif (981 KB, 500x500)

Jace Campbell
Jace Campbell

how do i become delusional
hey stupid why not admit youre just here to troll
you lying sack of shit
gtfo my Sup Forums
your post is not political you pathetic fuck
die already

Josiah Brown
Josiah Brown

youtube.com/watch?v=giZN0ZuDERY

Nicholas Gomez
Nicholas Gomez

jewish messianism, utopia bs
get outta here satan

Kayden Anderson
Kayden Anderson

Feel joy on your imminent lack of existence, because with existence comes suffering, and thus you'll actually be celebrating your lack of suffering.
nice satanism yo

Oliver Campbell
Oliver Campbell

This. But believe it for real and you may be saved. God does not judge us all the same. A kid who grew up among extremists and blew himself up before hitting 15 years of age will not be judged the same as a religious man who studied the Bible his entire life but still murdered and acted immorally.

You may not have had the best upbringing/environment/family. I know it is hard to view cancer as a blessing but it may be. Accept Jesus and have eternal life. Worse sinners than you can go to heaven.

Blake Anderson
Blake Anderson

LSD

Robert Thompson
Robert Thompson

Reason to believe:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9LN79gB3M&t

Doctrine:
(Matthew 7:21) “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.

I advise you to check this youtube channel
youtube.com/channel/UCqqN2e5-zgkQhHOs-ailqBQ

Grayson Taylor
Grayson Taylor

Nah, I guess he just watches some hick pastor.

Jackson Williams
Jackson Williams

youtube.com/watch?v=qK1BJkBJdtY

Adrian Barnes
Adrian Barnes

just leave something good behind.

Charles Bennett
Charles Bennett

Who you think you are, your concept of self, the ego mind composed of the memories your brain and body have stored, as well as the unique pattern in which your brain and body process input from the physical world and compute ideas about the future, will cease to exist.

It is this ego mind that feels fear, that is anticipating its annihilation in the death of the physical body. It is that very mind that will not be part of the next phase of your journey.

Beyond your ego mind is pure consciousness. That is who you are, and it is eternal. That consciousness will take another form, be born into this universe once again, to turn once more on the wheel of Samsara (the cycle of death and rebirth).

You are expressing concern about behavior you done, and consequences. The consequences for causing suffering of other beings, is that you are causing suffering to your own self that will be reborn. All karma will be experienced and lived through, and it is these things that lock one's consciousness into the wheel of Samsara, the cycle of death and rebirth.

Open your heart to God, pour out love for the divine and allow God to love you back. You have made mistakes, but everyone does.

Do not be afraid. Vow to bring love, peace, and goodwill into the world, based on compassion for all beings, for they are part of your greater consciousness.

Do not be afraid.

Attached: kritayuga.jpg (34 KB, 320x208)

Kayden Hernandez
Kayden Hernandez

missing the point that much
only fedoras
it's not about hell so much as it is about the fear of any afterlife or of nothingness
telling op not to worry because he'll be nothing soon is laughably unempathetic
just you wait until you're about to die and you'll see, shittheist

Nolan Stewart
Nolan Stewart

Write a bunch of hateful posts about muslims so cops come to your home. Have a list that explains all you and your buddies rapes and vhild grooming. Make sure to send list to various right wing outlets along with here. Allah will forgive you if you do this. He will even make your virgins very young and some even will be goats.

Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

Are you a Paki?

Lucas Myers
Lucas Myers

flag
Got a chuckle of out me, OP.
If you’re serious, read Mere Christianity. Call up family members, ask how they’re doing. Don’t do some retarded shit like donating to a charity, they’re all scams.

Mason Lopez
Mason Lopez

Go with Christ.

Carter Rodriguez
Carter Rodriguez

now that's a nice vid thank you user

Christian Reed
Christian Reed

There was a time even I was scared of the thought of death rather than hell, it's such an odd thing, but here there are people like you who rather hope for nonexistence than a path to eternal damnation.

Fear not OP, hell is not a scary place, imagine if you were to go to heaven, now that is a scary thought! To worship a narcissistic being that has killed an untold amount of people and you must worship this being for all of eternity at that too. Would you really enjoy that?

You cannot find a god, the moment you stop believing is also the time you realise that no matter how much you wish there to be a God, its existence is impossible. You can try to find or wish for, go ahead, but it will not help. Even if there is one, and you meet this being, that is not a God.

If you want to know what I mean by there is no God, and it's impossible.
Do you know the similarity between a married bachelor and God?

Attached: 1516041272253.jpg (33 KB, 480x678)

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

Kinda. Laveyan satanism is ultra-fedora ironic nihilism. But I'm talking nihilism nihilism. In a way, buddhism, if you ignore the noble eightfold path.

Parker Ross
Parker Ross

To have a nice temperature in heaven , faggots like you have to burn in hell .

Andrew Gutierrez
Andrew Gutierrez

How do I bring myself to believe it?

In my experience it is an act of the will. Your doubts are nothing more than greater belief in other ideas that are unproven. Discard your cultural tastes about what is "believable" or whatever, and simply cry out to God, and submit to his will. He is right there.

Hope to see you on that day.

Andrew Reed
Andrew Reed

Well, aren't you special?

Christian Harris
Christian Harris

Beg God to show you the truth and read the Bible. Pray to Jesus and say I'm willing to beleive if you are real. How old are you bro?

John Gonzalez
John Gonzalez

I will burn right next to you all ... nothing special

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

We are fish in dirty water, it's only natural that you should have accumulated slime in your gills. Pray to God and he will forgive you.

David Ward
David Ward

shitskin dying a slow and painful death
thanks for making my day faggot
saged

William Hernandez
William Hernandez

Shrooms my guy , shrooms.

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

Here user see you in Heaven

streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: ENG.jpg (466 KB, 736x1104)

Julian Phillips
Julian Phillips

streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: 1518386969641.png (135 KB, 288x415)

Jayden Miller
Jayden Miller

pretty good, will keep for depressed scared fuckers

Attached: an-hero-death-depressed-scared-suicide-vo5DQKi.png (266 KB, 1197x334)

Caleb Price
Caleb Price

kys faggot, the cancer is too slow

Xavier Gomez
Xavier Gomez

kek

Attached: #notallmuslims-jesus-CnXs1d1XgAAyeaY.jpg (176 KB, 1024x1399)

Henry Perry
Henry Perry

Do me a favour and stop turning the Sede Catholic anons here into a mouth foaming frenzy. OSAS is a fucked up idea.

Logan Bennett
Logan Bennett

I was raised as Muslim, but I stopped believing in god when I was a teenager.
If you were raised as a muslim, you stopped believing in god as soon as you could listen.
You don't have much time left on this earth. So if you believe in the majesty of this universe being a creation of a superior being, then go out and experience as much of it as you can, while you can. It's what he would want you to do.
Stand on a mountain and breathe the pure air.
Go to a desert and soak up the silence.
Hike miles away from civilization and spend a night gazing at the stars.
Visit a hospital and marvel at the perfection of a new born child.
Realize you are but a mote in god's eye, and that nothing experienced is ever truly gone.
You're actions and thoughts will ripple outward for ever.

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

I still don't honestly believe in a god
I want to find god
Pick one
Oh, and it's God BTW, not 'god'!

Jacob Sanchez
Jacob Sanchez

I personally love the idea of one repeating their life yet this is quite comforting to read, good job user.

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

My friend I'm sorry to hear about that.

firstly, if you wish to find god you need to look within. You are god, as am I, as is everyone and everything.

Read the Kybalion, thats a good primer.

All religions are an expression of god as god guides you on a path of learning. You WILL reincarnate, don't worry about hell or anything like that, you will return to cosmic (god) and then eventually reincarnate. Life is about evolution, learning, in each life you learn something different and until you reach a state where it's no longer required.

Everyone will reach this state.

As you sit there, thinking about your life, this is your learning period, this is where your soul takes account of these things, in order to evolve. Next life you will be a higher level.

Good luck, I know you will be scared, but you will be alright.

Sebastian Morgan
Sebastian Morgan

I've not lived a moral life - I've lied, stolen, cheated, and fucked hookers all on a regular basis.

good. get fucked, degenerate loser. too late to find God now.

Liam Ortiz
Liam Ortiz

Sounds like a normal life to me

Asher Brooks
Asher Brooks

You're pathetic. I'd wish you to get better but know how much that would work i'd do something more productive like call you a fag and hope you die quicker.

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

enjoy hell, faggot.

Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey

Be born again user; it's not about being a good person or going to church; we are all sinners and deserve hell.
But salvation is a gift, that was laid about upon by Jesus dying for all of our sins.
youtube.com/watch?v=UA8_fqUZLEU

Attached: HiRes-PrinceOfPeace.jpg (708 KB, 843x1101)

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

Take acid and read the divine comedy and the Tibetan book of the dead. Everyone should. It's a roadmap for the journey. The Tibetan Book of the Dead will explain everything you will face in great detail. read it while on acid and you will have a proper road map of how to navigate once you pass.

Attached: dante-full-(1).jpg (1.7 MB, 1600x1218)

Landon Long
Landon Long

me when on a italian airport waiting to board a plane when a family of muslims with a severely disabled daughter sits close by
holy shit, it's true!

Attached: 68128298-67FB-49E7-91FA-95BA446BE253.png (3 KB, 184x172)

Ryan Morris
Ryan Morris

Sounds like good riddance to bad garbage. Hope it's painful.

Isaiah Hernandez
Isaiah Hernandez

Please, how do I find god?
Did you check under the sofa?

Jordan Walker
Jordan Walker

I personally love the idea of one repeating their life
It is said that once one attains buddhahood (enlightenment, identification with your pure consciousness rather than your ego mind), that they can choose to stop incarnating, but that they continue to reincarnate willingly to reduce suffering for all beings (reincarnating to teach the dharma).

Attached: 1520667453948.jpg (3.1 MB, 2189x2570)

Tyler Gutierrez
Tyler Gutierrez

I was raised as Muslim
Sorry, but no matter what you do you’re going to hell. You’ve put your faith in a false god, and his prophet who was a demented pedophile and murderer. By doing this you have forsaken Jesus Christ and His Father in Heaven. Pretty much the only thing you can do is turn to Jesus and try to seek His forgiveness before the end comes.

Cooper Sanders
Cooper Sanders

Please do not use these words to encourage people to commit suicide. That will cause them a great deal of suffering. Suicide harms many others than just yourself, it causes suffering for many beings. It creates terribly bad karma.

Attached: zen.jpg (45 KB, 330x220)

Alexander Richardson
Alexander Richardson

Hey OP, sorry to hear the bad news. The world may seem unjust because you're being struck down with cancer at such an early age, but this is the common misconception people have about a world of God's creation: a good and just God would create a world where good and just things happen.

Sadly, that's not quite the case. We live in a world where evil can and does happen, and people from all walks of life, all races and creeds appear to be capable of committing that evil. Although evil itself is simply an issue of categorization, as what may be evil to one is seen as good to another. This is one of the confusing things about morality within the world we live in.

So you were born into a body doomed to die at an early age. Why? If you believe in such a thing as God's plan, it could be that you're fulfilling a higher purpose, a reminder to friends and family to value life while they have it. Heck, maybe by making your post you've tipped scales for some poster on this board. Or maybe your time spent with Roasties allowed one of them to buy baby formula for their daughter, who's going to grow up to cure cancer. We can't know, but it could be that you've already supported the doing of more good than you expect.

One thing for sure though that would be factored into your cosmic judgement is how you acted upon learning that your life is doomed. Did you engage in non-stop indulgence of the senses? Or did you become reflective and strive to be more than what you were? The truest determinant of one's character is how they act when they realize their actions are fruitless, and knowing that, you can learn that the measure of your actions is done not by your desperate need to be liked by God, but rather by your commitment to personal values and doing what's right for you, your family, and your friends.

Aiden Phillips
Aiden Phillips

Here's the truth about Hell
satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Hell.html

Brayden Martinez
Brayden Martinez

I'm praying for you user.

It's never too late to repent.

Nathaniel Turner
Nathaniel Turner

youtu.be/E1MZwriqVvw

Josiah Ward
Josiah Ward

Catholicism
Confession, don't sin, heaven.

Attached: you-are-luther.jpg (128 KB, 640x640)

Jace Sullivan
Jace Sullivan

Dont worry about your past this is what God feels of us anyway, even saved Christians fall under this.
for every thought of man is evil perpetually
There is none righteous no not one.
your works (good deeds) are as filthy rags to me.
If its gods will to save you from this sickness you can try asking him to heal you, but if not theres always hope for the afterlife.
For God so loved the world that he gave up his only begotten son that whosoever BELIEVED on him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Think of the thief on the cross that was next to Jesus as he died. He had no time to live “holy” but because he believed Jesus was the son of God Jesus said to him
Today you will be with me in paradise.

Hes got infinite mercy for us, its why he died for us. He/God loves us that much. Pray and seek God.

Anthony Ward
Anthony Ward

I'm really sorry for what you're going through OP. I don't know exactly what advice I can give you, other than to suggest that there's no point beating yourself up now for the life you lived. It doesn't sound like the most moral life, but it also sounds far from the worst, and it certainly sounds like it was colourful.
I'd suggest there isn't any harm in trying to reconnect with religion - either that of your birth, or a different one. I'm not certain if God exists either, but I do suspect based on the abundance of religions throughout history with similar themes that belief in the right god is less important than belief in any god which is less important than living a good life. And yours doesn't sound like it was an overly immoral one.

I sincerely hope you find some peace before the end as well. And to whatever extent you can help that by not beating yourself up about your perceived sins, I strongly suggest you do. That isn't to say you can't regret them, or that you can't acknowledge them as sins. But don't let them control you with fear. I really hope you find God as well, if that's what you want.
Good luck user.
Thank you for helping the hivemind for as long as you could.

Attached: the-best-part-is-its-not-even-wrong.png (546 KB, 768x768)

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

KILL POLITICIANS BEFORE YOU DIE SOMEONE HAS TO DO IT.

Michael Turner
Michael Turner

There is no god, but I wish hell existed so you could go there.

Zachary Carter
Zachary Carter

LSD
This so much OP, completely seriously. See God.

Attached: SacredGeometry.jpg (624 KB, 1200x1200)

Charles Anderson
Charles Anderson

medicate or meditate

Attached: the-mouse-in-the-cupboard.png (9 KB, 531x371)

Ayden Ross
Ayden Ross

The bare-bones basic of the Bible/Christian faith is believing on Jesus to be saved. Everything after that is a holiness issue, but not a salvation issue

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast
Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
Just believe

Joseph Campbell
Joseph Campbell

I used to not take religion seriously. I started reading about the history of Christianity, the historicity of the resurrection, etc. Long story short I became Catholic despite the horrible state of the Church because I believe that that is the one true Church founded by Jesus Christ Himself.

Talk to a priest. ASAP. They will get you confirmed and baptised on an expedited basis. This will include confession, by which you will receive forgiveness for your sins.

Kevin Hill
Kevin Hill

Isn't it the jobs of Christians though to fight evil and do good works? Protestants are perfectly capable of that.

Nolan Watson
Nolan Watson

take mushrooms and MDMA, with a loving friend. not even joking

Angel Ramirez
Angel Ramirez

also, read the words of love and forgiveness of Jesus. Know that you are loved and spend your last days spreading love and compassion to everyone you meet in his name. he will not abandon you and he will welcome you into his home of peace and love after you wake up from this game of life. He loves you and he wants you shed the guilt that is plaguing your heart by accepting his forgiveness while you begin to forgive yourself and all others who have crossed you. take moshrooms and MDMA and it will help to brake down the barriers of your mind and the pray
Our Father who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever
Amen.

afterwards spread that love and compassion like a wildfire.

Landon Gutierrez
Landon Gutierrez

I didn't take Christianity seriously. Then I read about the history of Christianity, the historicity of the resurrection, etc. Long story short I became Catholic despite the horrible state of the Church because I believe that that is the one true Church founded by Jesus Christ Himself.

Talk to a priest. ASAP. They will get you confirmed and baptised on an expedited basis. This will include confession, by which you will receive forgiveness for your sins.

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

Agreed with the anons ITT to believe in Jesus. Also, kick back with some vidya now that that problem is sorted, and enjoy watching current civilisation dying anyhow, knowing it's pointless ego-driven literal hell-on-earth.

Jace Reed
Jace Reed

Only way

Daniel Howard
Daniel Howard

Pick up the bible and read.

Jacob Jenkins
Jacob Jenkins

You dont.
From a believer point of view, finding god out of fear is worthless. A few unsincere words spoke for a reward weight nothing against a lifetime of sin. You do not meet god like that. God is on the path of righteousness. If you want to find him, change your ways, act with dignity and humility. Be just and honest. Ask nothing in return. Welcome life and death, the small things of daily life.Then maybe you will earn your higher existence.

From a logical non theist point of view, you lived, now you die. You have done nothing to deserve it, nonetheless, as all of us, you will meet your end. Sooner than some, later than others. Have some dignity and die as a man, not a slave.

In any case, if god exist, no religious is in heavens, be assured of that. Heavens are not for people who followed empty rituals and hollow words.

Ryan Gutierrez
Ryan Gutierrez

JESUS CHRIST SAID:

Ask, and It Will Be Given
7 “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened. 9 Or which one of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent? 11 If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!

The Golden Rule
12 “So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

13 “Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. 14 For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.

A Tree and Its Fruit
15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16 You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. 18 A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus you will recognize them by their fruits.

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

Hell doesn't exist. You won't exist, so don't worry.

Austin Lopez
Austin Lopez

NOT TRUE, THIS IS A LIE!!!!!!

GOD is pleased to humble you to your knees and (scare the HELL OUT of you) if GOD pleases.....

Consider this cancer as GOD having mercy on you.

GOD has been gentle with you and now the cancer is GOD raising HIS voice to you....

GOD IS ALWAYS GOOD!!!!!

Jacob Brown
Jacob Brown

find your nearest catholic church. confess.

Aaron Russell
Aaron Russell

this

Lincoln Taylor
Lincoln Taylor

Catholic False Doctrine 2
The Roman Catholic Church SELLS THE GOSPEL through Indulgences.

"The Church also commends almsgiving, indulgences and works of penance undertaken on behalf of the dead ... An indulgence is partial or plenary according as it removes either part or all of the temporal punishment due to sin. Indulgences may be applied to the living or the dead." (Catholic Catechism)

The Roman Catholic Church teaches that after death, everyone who has sinned will go to "purgatory", where they will face punishment for their sins. After this they are then allowed into the heavenly kingdom, once they have "PAID" for their sins. But with an indulgence, you can pay the church some money and you will receive an indulgence which will either reduce your time in "purgatory" or erase it all together. By the way, the Vatican was built on indulgences, and Martin Luther exposed the error of indulgences back in the 1500's with his 95 Thesis.

Now anyone who knows the Bible will see that there is grave error in this teaching, because not only is the grace of God a FREE GIFT to anyone, but Christ Jesus PAID the FULL PRICE for our sins.

And what did Simon Magus, the Pagan sorcerer try to do? He tried to BUY the gift of God WITH MONEY, and the apostle Peter sharply rebuked him in very strong words, telling him that his money will die with him!

Ephesians 2:8 ...'For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God.'

Have you ever heard of a free gift that you had to pay for? So why does the Catholic Church do this? So they can line their pockets with filthy money. And did you know that the Vatican was built from the selling of indulgences? Yes, it was not only built upon a Pagan burial site. It was built from SELLING the gospel!

Catholic False Doctrine 3

Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan

I was raised as a Muslim
Stopped reading there, based cancer

Parker Miller
Parker Miller

The only way to reach Valhalla is to kill a few degenerates before you go.

Thomas Brooks
Thomas Brooks

Catholic False Doctrine 3
The Roman Catholic Church claim that Mary was sinless.

"The church has become ever more aware that Mary "full of grace" through God was redeemed from the moment of her conception. This is what the dogma of the Immaculate Conception confesses ..... Mary was.... from the first moment of her conception ...... preserved immune from all stain of original sin." (Catechism of the Catholic Church, 491)

Not only does the Bible declare that ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23), but Mary herself declared that she needed a Saviour.

Luke 1:46-47 .....'And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord, and my spirit hath rejoiced in God MY Saviour.'

Isaac Bailey
Isaac Bailey

Catholic False Doctrine 4
The Roman Catholic Church claim that Mary is in Heaven and is co-redeemer with Jesus.

"That we may rightly say she (Mary) redeemed the human race together with Christ." (Benedict XV, Inter Sodalicia, 1918)

"In fact, by being assumed into Heaven she (Mary) has not laid aside the office of salvation, but by the manifold intercession she continues to obtain for us the grace of eternal salvation." (John Paul II, Dives in Misericordia, 1980, quoting Lumen Gentium)

Praise God that we have His Word to expose these false and dangerous teachings. There is ONLY ONE Mediator between God and man, and that is Christ Jesus. The Bible also reveals that those who have died in Christ are still in their graves awaiting the resurrection. Mary is in her grave, NOT in heaven.

1 Timothy 2:5 .....'For there is one God, and ONE MEDIATOR between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.'

Eli Myers
Eli Myers

Learn how to meditate, do it at least 3 hours a day.

Landon Robinson
Landon Robinson

The Supremacy of Christ
And now we shift. Step number two, they do get shorter. Step number two is the supremacy of Jesus Christ, all that God is for us in Jesus, Jesus Christ. Even though seeing and savoring and being satisfied by and trusting the supremacy of Jesus is a gift, it’s a miraculous work in my soul, in the taste buds of my soul, nevertheless, when my eyes open I see something out there.

So what I want to do in the next few minutes is put as many brush strokes on the canvas of the supremacy of Christ as I can. I want you to, if God would be pleased, and so Holy Spirit would you come now and grant that across this room you would grant eyes to see what I’m going to objectively portray.

The supremacy of his deity, equal with God the Father in all his attributes — the radiance of his glory and the exact imprint of his nature, infinite, boundless in all his excellencies;

the supremacy of his eternality that makes the mind of man explode with the unsearchable thought that Christ never had a beginning, but simply always was; sheer, absolute reality while all the universe is fragile, contingent, like a shadow by comparison to his all-defining, ever-existing substance;

the supremacy of his never-changing constancy in all his virtues and all his character and all his commitments — the same yesterday, today, and forever;

the supremacy of his knowledge that makes the Library of Congress look like a matchbox, and all the information on the Internet look like a little 1940s farmers’ almanac, and quantum physics — and everything Stephen Hawking ever dreamed — seem like a first-grade reader;

Aaron Roberts
Aaron Roberts

I dont even believe in God but nothing disgusts me more than the rick and morty watching fedora faggots and their childish nihilism. They are the absolute lowest of humanity, and it warms my heart every time I hear that some sand nigger muslims butchered a fedora bitch with machetes - good riddance

Attached: 1518797795270.jpg (27 KB, 402x504)

Angel Fisher
Angel Fisher

the supremacy of his wisdom that has never been perplexed by any complication and can never be counseled the wisest of men;

the supremacy of his authority over heaven and earth and hell, without whose permission no man and no demon can move one inch, who changes times and seasons, removes kings and sets up kings; does according to his will among the host of heaven and among the inhabitants of the earth; so none can stay his hand or say to him, “What have you done?”;

the supremacy of his providence without which not a single bird falls to the ground in the furthest reaches of the Amazon forest, or a single hair of any head turns black or white;

the supremacy of his word that moment by moment upholds the universe and holds in being all the molecules and atoms and subatomic world we have never yet dreamed of;

the supremacy of his power to walk on water, cleanse lepers and heal the lame, open the eyes of the blind, cause the deaf to hear and storms to cease and the dead to rise, with a single word, or even a thought;

the supremacy of his purity never to sin, or to have one millisecond of a bad attitude or an evil, lustful thought;

the supremacy of his trustworthiness never to break his word or let one promise fall to the ground;

the supremacy of his justice to render in due time all moral accounts in the universe settled either on the cross or in hell;

the supremacy of his patience to endure our dullness for decade after decade; and to hold back his final judgment on this land and on the world, that many might repent;

the supremacy of his sovereign, servant obedience to keep his Father’s commandments perfectly and then embrace the excruciating pain of the cross willingly;

Caleb Lee
Caleb Lee

the supremacy of his meekness and lowliness and tenderness that will not break a bruised reed or quench a smoldering wick;

the supremacy of his wrath that will one day explode against this world with such fierceness that people will call out for the rocks and the mountains to crush them rather than face the wrath of the Lamb;

the supremacy of his grace that gives life to spiritually dead rebels and wakens faith in hell-bound haters of God, and justifies the ungodly with his own righteousness;

the supremacy of his love that willingly dies for us even while we were sinners and frees us for the ever-increasing joy in making much of him forever;

the supremacy of his own inexhaustible gladness in the fellowship of the Trinity, the infinite power and energy that gave rise to all the universe and will one day be the inheritance of every struggling saint.

Michael King
Michael King

Cut out carbs especially all sugars, and it starves the cancer of fuel. Keto diet. Go crazy on green smoothies and green tea.

Jonathan Rodriguez
Jonathan Rodriguez

make the biggest bombing you can ever do, allah will grant you mercy while you are at the gate after your body has been blown to atoms!

mashallah brother!

Angel Gonzalez
Angel Gonzalez

Accept Christ as your saviour then throw yourself off a roof for being a fag

Camden Phillips
Camden Phillips

sorry if wikipedia is haram or whatever en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis

Nicholas Wilson
Nicholas Wilson

Reading on acid.
Wut.

Joshua Campbell
Joshua Campbell

1. You will waste your cancer if you do not believe God designed it for you.
It will not do to say that God only uses our cancer, but does not design it. What God permits, he permits for a reason. And that reason is his design. If God foresees molecular developments becoming cancer, he can stop it or not. If he does not, he has a purpose. Since he is infinitely wise, it is right to call this purpose a design. Satan is real and causes many pleasures and pains. But he is not ultimate. So, when he strikes Job with boils (Job 2:7), Job attributes it ultimately to God (Job 2:10) — and the inspired writer agrees: “They . . . comforted him for all the evil that the Lord had brought upon him” (Job 42:11). If you don’t believe God designed your cancer for you, you will waste it.

Wyatt Bell
Wyatt Bell

2. You will waste your cancer if you believe it is a curse and not a gift.
“The aim of God in our cancer is to knock the props out from under our hearts so that we rely utterly on him.”
“There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus” (Romans 8:1). “Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us” (Galatians 3:13). “There is no enchantment against Jacob, no divination against Israel” (Numbers 23:23). “The Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor. No good thing does he withhold from those who walk uprightly” (Psalm 84:11).

Sebastian Hernandez
Sebastian Hernandez

uprightly” (Psalm 84:11).

3. You will waste your cancer if you seek comfort from your odds rather than from God.
The design of God in your cancer is not to train you in the rationalistic, human calculation of odds. The world gets comfort from their odds. Not Christians. Some count their chariots (percentages of survival) and some count their horses (side effects of treatment), “but we trust in the name of the Lord our God” (Psalm 20:7).

God’s design is clear from 2 Corinthians 1:9: “We felt that we had received the sentence of death. But that was to make us rely not on ourselves but on God who raises the dead.” The aim of God in our cancer (among a thousand other good things) is to knock props out from under our hearts so that we rely utterly on him.

Dominic Turner
Dominic Turner

4. You will waste your cancer if you refuse to think about death.
We will all die, if Jesus postpones his return. Not to think about what it will be like to leave this life and meet God is folly. Ecclesiastes 7:2 says, “It is better to go to the house of mourning [a funeral] than to go to the house of feasting, for this is the end of all mankind, and the living will lay it to heart.” How can you lay it to heart if you won’t think about it? Psalm 90:12 says, “Teach us to number our days that we may get a heart of wisdom.” Numbering your days means thinking about how few there are and that they will end. How will you get a heart of wisdom if you refuse to think about this? What a waste, if we do not think about death.

Camden Myers
Camden Myers

I dont know you but i will consider you as a brother and advise you to convert to islam and trust allah may be u will thank may be we will meet again in paradise and hang out as bros stay strong

Luke Evans
Luke Evans

If God would be pleased, and so Holy Spirit would you come now and grant that across this room you would grant eyes to see what I’m going to objectively portray.

The supremacy of his deity, equal with God the Father in all his attributes — the radiance of his glory and the exact imprint of his nature, infinite, boundless in all his excellencies;

the supremacy of his eternality that makes the mind of man explode with the unsearchable thought that Christ never had a beginning, but simply always was; sheer, absolute reality while all the universe is fragile, contingent, like a shadow by comparison to his all-defining, ever-existing substance;

the supremacy of his never-changing constancy in all his virtues and all his character and all his commitments — the same yesterday, today, and forever;

the supremacy of his knowledge that makes the Library of Congress look like a matchbox, and all the information on the Internet look like a little 1940s farmers’ almanac, and quantum physics — and everything Stephen Hawking ever dreamed — seem like a first-grade reader;

Nathaniel Ortiz
Nathaniel Ortiz

If this is real convert to Christianity and ask for God's and Christ's forgiveness. Then when you die don't go into the light. Go into the darkness first you'll see a light at the end, that will be your salvation. If the Middle Yolk is not white than you're going the wrong way.

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

Jesus is a multicultural diversity faggot and can suck my cock. Only white people would go to heaven if it even exsisted. Imagine being stuck in a heaven full of non whites fuck me more like hell you fat amerimutt christcuck

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

Get alone, no lights, stare at the dark and ask yourself deep question.
Don't think about yourself, you're meaningless like any individual.
Think about larger shit like the nature of time, space, consciousness, nothingness and about the laws of nature.
At some point you may grasp a glimpse of divinity and find some release.

Do it fast and then kill yourself, the brits shouldn't have to pay for the end of life of some shitskin thief.

Bentley Ross
Bentley Ross

Rick Simpson Oil, google it

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

Christ cuck thinks cancer is a gift from god

Hunter Davis
Hunter Davis

I can't tell you how to find God. No one can, and the people who tell you they can are con men and liars. God is someone you can only find on your own.When you are ready to accept God he will accept you.

I can tell you one thing tho, stop worrying about death. You can't escape death, you need to embrace it. When you make your peace with death, live out the rest of your life in a way that will bring you pride and happiness.

It sounds like your degenerate lifestyle has brought you a heavy feeling of sorrow. This is your chance to forgive yourself and make up for the mistakes you have made in the past. Live a good life, be honest, be kind, work hard, and help others. That is the only way to find personal redemption.

Josiah Ward
Josiah Ward

do a vid such as "muslim finds christs salvation after cancer diagnosis" and use it as a political tool,its what jesus would want user

Jackson Flores
Jackson Flores

Become a Christian and read the Bible, especially the New Testament.

Attached: 1509342453976.jpg (593 KB, 674x867)

Nathan Ramirez
Nathan Ramirez

It is for a believer!

Romans 8:28
All things work together for good to those who LOVE GOD, to those who are called according to HIS PURPOSE.

For those who reject the truth:

All things work together for bad and contribute to your eternal condemnation in the lake of fire!

Repent and flee the eternal wrath to come!

Blake Garcia
Blake Garcia

I am an atheist
but nothing warms my heart more than seeing mudslimes killing atheists
I can almost smell the american behind this abhorrent post

Attached: 1494588942043.jpg (44 KB, 320x320)

Hunter Edwards
Hunter Edwards

Is GREECE still bankrupt? or have you managed to balance the check book?

Jason Powell
Jason Powell

Still bankrupt

Attached: 1494588942021.jpg (24 KB, 459x464)

Isaiah Watson
Isaiah Watson

God is Satan. Avoid the tunnel of light after death to avoid reincarnation.

Lucas Bennett
Lucas Bennett

5. You will waste your cancer if you think that “beating” cancer means staying alive rather than cherishing Christ.

“Cancer does not win if you die. It wins if you fail to cherish Christ.”
Satan’s and God’s designs in your cancer are not the same. Satan designs to destroy your love for Christ. God designs to deepen your love for Christ. Cancer does not win if you die. It wins if you fail to cherish Christ. God’s design is to wean you off the breast of the world and feast you on the sufficiency of Christ. It is meant to help you say and feel, “I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord.” And to know therefore, “To live is Christ, and to die is gain” (Philippians 3:8; 1:21).

Jonathan Flores
Jonathan Flores

Sorry neighbor

Thomas Lewis
Thomas Lewis

I'm sorry to hear this. My mom recently died of cancer and what I believe is that what you are isn't your body or your mind, you are life. When your body dies, as all of ours will, you do not lose your life because that life is who you are. When you leave your body you will be back to where you came from, presumably a field of conciousness because we are all one entity. One conciousness possessing bodies for a temporary time and then leaving them and possibly starting over in another form. Who you are now will be who you will be in death. I'm sorry but I love you.

Elijah Thompson
Elijah Thompson

/adv/

Landon Ortiz
Landon Ortiz

Research the paranormal. Parapsychology, in particular. Specifically, look up Ian Stevenson for reincarnation evidence, and Near Death Experiences for what to expect directly after your body ceases to function.

You're not going to hell. No matter what. You're not going to be trapped anywhere, or tortured. You may wind up in a dark void, but this isn't a punishment. It's so that you can examine your thoughts, your mind, without interference, manipulation, or distraction. A chance to truly know yourself. At any time, you can request to see other people, for guides, and they will come.

The worst thing that could happen to you would be going into the afterlife with the belief that one must sleep while waiting for the apocalypse, and that anyone who tries to wake you up is a devil. People who die with those beliefs wind up sleeping for a very long time. Everything you experience directly after death is influenced by your belief systems, and the period right after death is to efficiently sort them out, aligning them with the truth.

Brandon Kelly
Brandon Kelly

you better have a loicense to die you gob
also, die faster u cucked brit fag mongrel

Gavin Howard
Gavin Howard

5. You will waste your cancer if you think that “beating” cancer means staying alive rather than cherishing Christ.

“Cancer does not win if you die.

It wins if you fail to cherish Christ.”
Satan’s and God’s designs in your cancer are not the same.

Satan designs to destroy your love for Christ.

God designs to deepen your love for Christ.

Cancer does not win if you die. It wins if you fail to cherish Christ.

God’s design is to wean you off the breast of the world and feast you on the sufficiency of Christ. It is meant to help you say and feel, “I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord.” And to know therefore, “To live is Christ, and to die is gain”

(Philippians 3:8; 1:21).

AMEN!

Jacob Lewis
Jacob Lewis

DRY FAST WILL CURE YOUR CANCER

Ryan Hughes
Ryan Hughes

How old are you mother

Isaac Lopez
Isaac Lopez

When you die it is HEAVEN or HELL!

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go down to the lake of fire and fry
Won't see 'em again till the fourth of July
I knew a lady who came from Duluth
She got bit by a dog with a rabid tooth
She went to her grave just a little too soon
Flew away howling on the yellow moon
the people cry and the people moan
Look for a dry place to call their home
Try to find some place to rest their bones
While the angels and the devils try to make their own
Songwriters: C. Kirkwood

Brody Perez
Brody Perez

Oropharyngeal cancer. Probably as a result of HPV infection from those hookers I mentioned. Treatment is palliative, I have mets in my thyroid, lung, and bone. I caught it very late.

yeah man it is a real epidemic, everyone should stop eating pussy right naow,

Aiden Gonzalez
Aiden Gonzalez

Go on a killspree lmao,but focus only on non-whites (preferably women and kids,all black of course xd)

It's all satire ;)

Isaac Turner
Isaac Turner

death is really no different than each moment passing, each thought arising and passing away, stop thinking and you will see, listen to Eckhart Tolle talks

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

Dude god isn’t real. Death is a part of life. Death is like the time before you were born. You won’t stop existing, because time doesn’t stop existing, and you exist permanently in space and time according to the theory of general relativity and quantum mechanics.

Colton Reed
Colton Reed

Bronze and dark ages sandniggers ones, probably.
Mine has no dogma, no church and no clergy. His rules are the laws of physics and causality, and you cannot avoid them. He doesnt care if i eat pork or get on my knees five times per day, because its meaningless. He probably does not even care about me, and only pride would tell me the opposite. If He created the universe, there is no reason for Him to care or to have created such idiotic laws. I have no idea of what he wants or what he is, and live my life as i see fit, and try to be a decent human being, loyal to my own and to my ethics, and will ask for nothing. He will judge me, or not, as He sees fit. I already got the only thing that matters, life. Once i die, there may be nothing, or another thing, and no one knows.
There is no god in the desert, only voices in the head of madmen, and power hungry demagogues.

Samuel Smith
Samuel Smith

Fast like your life depends on it

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

sauce?
don't go toward the light
not even if you see what looks to be your long lost loved ones welcoming and beckoning you
remain there where you are and ask to be taken to God
and thoughts on this one? can't recall exactly where it's from, still fuzzy in finding my way around much of this

Christopher Harris
Christopher Harris

1) there's no such thing as hell
2) you were dead for millions of years before you were born, it's nothing to be afraid of
3) there's nothing to do about it. everyone dies, user. heart attack, stroke, and cancer are the big 3.
4) while you are still alive, have you considered immortalizing yourself in the news? there's lots of people who deserve to die more than you do: sotomeyer, ginsburg, feinstein, etc...

Mason Young
Mason Young

sounds like some hippie pagan bullshit that will send you straight to hell

Michael Gray
Michael Gray

raised as Muslim
checks flag
its all so tiresome

Carter Allen
Carter Allen

hands you 20 euros
Here guy, pay off that debt.

Attached: 48.jpg (17 KB, 400x333)

Hudson Miller
Hudson Miller

You never want them to beckon you. However calling out to Christ is different. That's something you want to do, if you're completely lost.

Also I am an occultist, a spiritualist and first and foremost a Christian. Ever heard of the light at the end of the tunnel? Humans sub-consciously have really good instincts. The other thing is I know what portals are, I know the good order and the bad order.

Being beckoned by dead loved ones is never good. As they are already dead and wouldn't be there to help take you towards the path of salvation. Like the sirens of past, "they" deceive you and take on familiar faces to trick your soul into joining with them in hell.

They however cannot imitate Christ if you call on him with a stout and true heart. Christ is the mediator between the living and the dead, only his guidance can help you.

Henry Carter
Henry Carter

Also do not look at the walls in either case, as the way is narrow. Stay true and straight, the walls are alive in "some" ways and will also work against you.

Austin Gray
Austin Gray

do a grape juice and lemon fast you dumb nigger. get on the phone with rob morse team.

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

Best wishes m8

Jaxson Carter
Jaxson Carter

T-thanks friend

Attached: 1494588342044.png (262 KB, 657x527)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit