Hey guys, I need your help. I'm dying of cancer

Hey guys, I need your help. I'm dying of cancer.

I have no idea what the fuck to do, I'm scared of going to hell and suffering eternally. I've not lived a moral life - I've lied, stolen, cheated, and fucked hookers all on a regular basis. I need to know what the fuck to do here, I probably only have a few more months before the cancer gets me.

I was raised as Muslim, but I stopped believing in god when I was a teenager. I still don't honestly believe in a god or an afterlife, but I'm scared of the possibility. I'm not ready to die yet. I want to find god before I die. I want to die in peace. Please, how do I find god?

Attached: sc00008971.jpg (1565x971, 843K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RVQiR4satkk
youtube.com/watch?v=ObglF8WUsWM
youtu.be/v8J-Ae8QPVI
youtube.com/watch?v=giZN0ZuDERY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9LN79gB3M&t
youtube.com/channel/UCqqN2e5-zgkQhHOs-ailqBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qK1BJkBJdtY
streamable.com/8kjm5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ask Our Lord, Jesus Christ how to walk the right and true path.

Best wishes m8

Read the bible. There's some good stuff in there.

go for a hike. explore. find him in the physical world.

and best wishes to you mate

Your parents wouldn't happen to be first cousins would they?

Attached: 0397f1d7f4d3fdg.jpg (500x667, 40K)

>I was raised as Muslim
> UK
Later shitskins, you will burn in eternal hellfire

Attached: 1517072371460.jpg (356x480, 25K)

if you didnt betray your country, people and your god you wouldnt be dying to cancer inshallah

Attached: 1509583649727.gif (450x450, 776K)

I dont have advice but i do have this

Attached: 1519387236438.gif (191x225, 476K)

What type of cancer?
Do you get treatment?
Have you tried experimental drugs, hypnotherapy

step 1: accept christ as your lord and savior
step 2: Admit he died on the cross for your sins
step 3: repent for your sins in his name.
step 4: die, rest peacefully awaiting his return.

>american telling an arab to worship a kike on a stick as he does
beautiful irony, do this op

Have you tried immunotherapy

>hell
>eternal

fear not
this may be the most important thing you ever watch
youtube.com/watch?v=RVQiR4satkk

fucker ever wonder why earth is just a suffering world. because the gift comes after. a gift tht one never would have imagined. now user is going to get pitchforked to death right in the anus.

would have cared if it was
>wrong country flag mistake

this OP you must be honest with your soul and repent

>I was raised as Muslim
Kys yourself shitskin.

Go on a Jihad like a true Muslim and claim your virgins in the afterlife, insha'Allah

this

go to wilderness. ask for guidance and surrender your false separate self to The One. accept that you're nothing, you know nothing. you must be sincere or it doesn't work. don't be afraid. you're loved unconditionally and you're your own tormentor

>I was raised as Muslim
Won't Jihad get you straight to heaven? When you said 'fucked hookers', does that vulnerable white children? You can't feign believing in God just because your time is nearly up!

I don't care if he's Arab christ doesn't either, we are all kin in Christ. Also the Jews fear Christ more than they do whatever your country is.

Please read Schopenhauer. Become a nihilist. Understand life not only doesn't matter, but it's actually just a cycle of suffering. Feel joy on your imminent lack of existence, because with existence comes suffering, and thus you'll actually be celebrating your lack of suffering.

Also important when it comes to Schopenhauer: bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

If you were to martyr yourself by taking out evil zio progressives you're into heaven, banging non roastie cooter. Think (((sorros))).

Not trolling
Go to Switzerland
They have a therapy treatment where you get pure clean acid and come to terms with your situation
It’s a 100% success rate

Yes you can muslim brother. Go blow up some metro station. Paradise awaits.

>1 post by this ID
First you need to suck less cock

Fuck off you goddamn cunt.

Kill some jews and god will forgive you.

Read the bible. Seriously. You'll find the passage you're looking for.
God bless, and may you find comfort.

Become one with the Christ. Only Christ can save you now.

good luck on your remaining journey, peace be with you

Watch this reality as a movie. You can't do anything anyway. On a some level of my life I understood - I became in this world as a slave and will go away from this world as a slave anyway.

It's stupid to worry about what is inevitable.

Attached: 15222356322252.jpg (1920x1080, 438K)

GO ARM UP AND FUCKING BRING DOWN THIS GLOBALIST PLOT!

Thanks

No

So will you I bet, when your time comes

This is what scares me also. Islam is the faith of my family and my ancestors. Maybe that's the religion I am supposed to follow?

Oropharyngeal cancer. Probably as a result of HPV infection from those hookers I mentioned. Treatment is palliative, I have mets in my thyroid, lung, and bone. I caught it very late.
Stay away from roasties and their diseased vaginas, it could literally kill you.

What if I don't truly, in my heart, believe any of that? How do I bring myelf to believe in it?

I hope you're right. I hope there's something great waiting for us all after we pass from this miserable world

I forgive you.

fuck that shit, your good, its like going to sleep. there will be nothing there , but since you can't feel time it won't feel like eternity. you will be released

Will there be Sup Forums in heaven, Sup Forums? Will I be able to shitpost with all the other angels?

reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=ObglF8WUsWM

Ignore this guy, he’s a German visiting Switzerland
The people are very friendly especially to foreigners

Hell is a belief used to scare you into submitting to authority. It's not real. Somebody cannot love you unconditionally then send you to hell or petty things.

Attached: 1512205409311.jpg (675x432, 71K)

>cancer
>Muslim
Now you know how the world feels! I wish I could have sympathy, but like you said, 'you're a muslim'!

Attached: 1522199758566.jpg (1608x905, 143K)

over petty things**

this. Dont forget to SCREAAM FOR ALLAH AS YOU DO IT !

Don't worry about it, it's all a concept imagined up by someone like you. Religion is nothing. If you where born on an island away from anything you have ever known would you still worry about hell? Just don't worry. Be happy your dieng and won't have to compete in this shit for much longer.

Attached: .jpg (510x738, 83K)

There is no god you fucking low iq muzzie you're on your deathbed and you still haven't grown out of this shit yet?

Attached: 1508884296046.png (466x492, 187K)

So your a cockroach?
I hope you go to hell.

There is no afterlife, don't worry about it. You should find whoever made your life hell and torture then to death. You don't have anything to lose.

rampa wrote a book on the afterlife of a suicidee, it's titled "i believe", easily obtainable for free on the web

Attached: Ce9qzJqWsAQKgkT.jpg (500x719, 45K)

brah just take a deep breaths

can you do that for me?

it helps me claim down when i have troubles

Attached: 1501276530582.jpg (736x460, 58K)

>So will you I bet, when your time comes
spoken like a true satanist

Attached: athiest atheist qk8d1i3xreqz.jpg (638x478, 64K)

just say "i accept jesus christ as my lord and savior, i have sinned, please be merciful" and you're in heaven

>Stay away from roasties and their diseased vaginas, it could literally kill you.
kek
did you eat a lot of pussy
hahahahahahahhaahhaha
>eating disease ridden roastieflaps
>dying from it
POETIC
JUSTICE

Attached: democracy midle east arab spring CN-iTVOVAAACtOz.jpg (600x600, 57K)

go blow up a migrant housing section :D

just apologise

kek

protestantism is literally heresy

youtu.be/v8J-Ae8QPVI

Watch their videos.

>murrikan protestants
not in a million years lel

Attached: abbey oad beatles 1359654422435.gif (500x500, 981K)

>how do i become delusional
hey stupid why not admit youre just here to troll
you lying sack of shit
gtfo my Sup Forums
your post is not political you pathetic fuck
die already

youtube.com/watch?v=giZN0ZuDERY

>jewish messianism, utopia bs
get outta here satan

>Feel joy on your imminent lack of existence, because with existence comes suffering, and thus you'll actually be celebrating your lack of suffering.
nice satanism yo

This. But believe it for real and you may be saved. God does not judge us all the same. A kid who grew up among extremists and blew himself up before hitting 15 years of age will not be judged the same as a religious man who studied the Bible his entire life but still murdered and acted immorally.

You may not have had the best upbringing/environment/family. I know it is hard to view cancer as a blessing but it may be. Accept Jesus and have eternal life. Worse sinners than you can go to heaven.

LSD

Reason to believe:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9LN79gB3M&t

Doctrine:
>(Matthew 7:21) “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.

I advise you to check this youtube channel
youtube.com/channel/UCqqN2e5-zgkQhHOs-ailqBQ

Nah, I guess he just watches some hick pastor.

youtube.com/watch?v=qK1BJkBJdtY

just leave something good behind.

Who you think you are, your concept of self, the ego mind composed of the memories your brain and body have stored, as well as the unique pattern in which your brain and body process input from the physical world and compute ideas about the future, will cease to exist.

It is this ego mind that feels fear, that is anticipating its annihilation in the death of the physical body. It is that very mind that will not be part of the next phase of your journey.

Beyond your ego mind is pure consciousness. That is who you are, and it is eternal. That consciousness will take another form, be born into this universe once again, to turn once more on the wheel of Samsara (the cycle of death and rebirth).

You are expressing concern about behavior you done, and consequences. The consequences for causing suffering of other beings, is that you are causing suffering to your own self that will be reborn. All karma will be experienced and lived through, and it is these things that lock one's consciousness into the wheel of Samsara, the cycle of death and rebirth.

Open your heart to God, pour out love for the divine and allow God to love you back. You have made mistakes, but everyone does.

Do not be afraid. Vow to bring love, peace, and goodwill into the world, based on compassion for all beings, for they are part of your greater consciousness.

Do not be afraid.

Attached: kritayuga.jpg (320x208, 34K)

>missing the point that much
>only fedoras
it's not about hell so much as it is about the fear of any afterlife or of nothingness
telling op not to worry because he'll be nothing soon is laughably unempathetic
just you wait until you're about to die and you'll see, shittheist

Write a bunch of hateful posts about muslims so cops come to your home. Have a list that explains all you and your buddies rapes and vhild grooming. Make sure to send list to various right wing outlets along with here. Allah will forgive you if you do this. He will even make your virgins very young and some even will be goats.

Are you a Paki?

>flag
Got a chuckle of out me, OP.
If you’re serious, read Mere Christianity. Call up family members, ask how they’re doing. Don’t do some retarded shit like donating to a charity, they’re all scams.

Go with Christ.

now that's a nice vid thank you user

There was a time even I was scared of the thought of death rather than hell, it's such an odd thing, but here there are people like you who rather hope for nonexistence than a path to eternal damnation.

Fear not OP, hell is not a scary place, imagine if you were to go to heaven, now that is a scary thought! To worship a narcissistic being that has killed an untold amount of people and you must worship this being for all of eternity at that too. Would you really enjoy that?

You cannot find a god, the moment you stop believing is also the time you realise that no matter how much you wish there to be a God, its existence is impossible. You can try to find or wish for, go ahead, but it will not help. Even if there is one, and you meet this being, that is not a God.

If you want to know what I mean by there is no God, and it's impossible.
Do you know the similarity between a married bachelor and God?

Attached: 1516041272253.jpg (480x678, 33K)

Kinda. Laveyan satanism is ultra-fedora ironic nihilism. But I'm talking nihilism nihilism. In a way, buddhism, if you ignore the noble eightfold path.

To have a nice temperature in heaven , faggots like you have to burn in hell .

>How do I bring myself to believe it?

In my experience it is an act of the will. Your doubts are nothing more than greater belief in other ideas that are unproven. Discard your cultural tastes about what is "believable" or whatever, and simply cry out to God, and submit to his will. He is right there.

Hope to see you on that day.

Well, aren't you special?

Beg God to show you the truth and read the Bible. Pray to Jesus and say I'm willing to beleive if you are real. How old are you bro?

I will burn right next to you all ... nothing special

We are fish in dirty water, it's only natural that you should have accumulated slime in your gills. Pray to God and he will forgive you.

>shitskin dying a slow and painful death
thanks for making my day faggot
saged

Shrooms my guy , shrooms.

Here user see you in Heaven

streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: ENG.jpg (736x1104, 466K)

streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: 1518386969641.png (288x415, 135K)

pretty good, will keep for depressed scared fuckers

Attached: an hero death depressed scared suicide vo5DQKi.png (1197x334, 266K)

kys faggot, the cancer is too slow

kek

Attached: #notallmuslims jesus CnXs1d1XgAAyeaY.jpg (1024x1399, 176K)

Do me a favour and stop turning the Sede Catholic anons here into a mouth foaming frenzy. OSAS is a fucked up idea.

>I was raised as Muslim, but I stopped believing in god when I was a teenager.
If you were raised as a muslim, you stopped believing in god as soon as you could listen.
You don't have much time left on this earth. So if you believe in the majesty of this universe being a creation of a superior being, then go out and experience as much of it as you can, while you can. It's what he would want you to do.
Stand on a mountain and breathe the pure air.
Go to a desert and soak up the silence.
Hike miles away from civilization and spend a night gazing at the stars.
Visit a hospital and marvel at the perfection of a new born child.
Realize you are but a mote in god's eye, and that nothing experienced is ever truly gone.
You're actions and thoughts will ripple outward for ever.

>I still don't honestly believe in a god
>I want to find god
Pick one
Oh, and it's God BTW, not 'god'!

I personally love the idea of one repeating their life yet this is quite comforting to read, good job user.

My friend I'm sorry to hear about that.

firstly, if you wish to find god you need to look within. You are god, as am I, as is everyone and everything.

Read the Kybalion, thats a good primer.

All religions are an expression of god as god guides you on a path of learning. You WILL reincarnate, don't worry about hell or anything like that, you will return to cosmic (god) and then eventually reincarnate. Life is about evolution, learning, in each life you learn something different and until you reach a state where it's no longer required.

Everyone will reach this state.

As you sit there, thinking about your life, this is your learning period, this is where your soul takes account of these things, in order to evolve. Next life you will be a higher level.

Good luck, I know you will be scared, but you will be alright.

>I've not lived a moral life - I've lied, stolen, cheated, and fucked hookers all on a regular basis.

good. get fucked, degenerate loser. too late to find God now.

Sounds like a normal life to me

You're pathetic. I'd wish you to get better but know how much that would work i'd do something more productive like call you a fag and hope you die quicker.