Sweden, this isn't funny anymore

Sweden, this isn't funny anymore.
thelocal.se/20180327/anti-immigration-swedish-mp-plans-on-emigrating-to-hungary-to-escape-immigration

Attached: wot.png (869x898, 599K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_Ekeroth
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> that moment it's a jew

checkmate?

hungary shouldn't let him in

How does he expect to get into Hungary if they have no immigration?

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji_grande.png (600x600, 143K)

Yet another Swedish demoralization pic to add to the folder.

Attached: 73748578394795.png (1000x1300, 474K)

This will just make things worse. If you're white, don't just leave your home country because things hit the fan. Sweden really WILL collapse if all of the people who care about her emigrate.

>Kent Ekeroth was born to a Jewish mother originally from Kazakhstan in Central Asia who arrived as a refugee via Poland to Sweden in the 1970s together with her mother and sisters.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_Ekeroth

He's not even European.

Fucking Swedish 5D Chess

Attached: 1517905256495.jpg (665x800, 234K)

Attached: kk.png (925x1221, 1.31M)

Attached: 1522148962467.jpg (1024x1024, 121K)

Attached: 1522148910993.png (750x998, 867K)

Attached: 1522148979615.jpg (668x947, 190K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_Ekeroth
>Kent Ekeroth was born to a Jewish mother[3] originally from Kazakhstan in Central Asia [4] (then a part of the Soviet Union) who arrived as a refugee via Poland to Sweden in the 1970s[5] together with her mother (Ekeroth´s grandmother) and sisters.[6] Ekeroth has Jewish heritage, with an atheistic life stance.[3][7] Ekeroth has studied economics.[8]

They are the only ones who can be described as international elements.

no immigration of useless wallet lining cunts that rise crimerate and rape children is what he means.

But foreign kikes are a-okay? Fuckin' based, Austria!

>Sweden really WILL collapse
So? Fun fact i reckon it only takes one to collapse for the rest to suddenly start paniking when they basically look at their own soon to be future. Especially when it is sweden which is basically counted as the richest and best place to be in europe.

American Christianity is a bit different than what y'all got over there. If you die in battle protecting your homeland you automatically go to heaven

It's conservative hypocrisy at its finest.

>Fuck off, we're full!
>Let those white South Africans in immediately!

Attached: UK.jpg (600x600, 143K)

Yeah if its the right kind, newsflash its not all hell its not even most. Its a couple of a small group that fuck everything up in terms of optics for all jews too.
Or do you think it would be faire to compare every white to idiot sjw whitys that wreck everything? of course not.

why is he also preaching the murder of hungarians, trying to destroy their society and rape their women and children? Gee i didnt read that how weird. There are differences in immigrants dude this is something a child even can understand.

>Yeah if its the right kind, newsflash its not all hell its not even most.
Same for Muslims. Refugees welcome?

Because the SA immigrants contribute to society.

shit gets even more comical daily

Attached: 1514436482359.jpg (226x223, 8K)

You are not basically pretending to be stupid cause you have nothing.
How many islamic terror attacks have there been now how many jewish? yeah.
I mean i could fill probably a book just with examples what one group brings to society vs the other but i am already enough of a dick anyway so i let you do this little thought experiment and if you are a honest you will understand.

Here there is 20.000 known Muslims who are radicalized or on they way to be.
Out of 4-6 millions it's still too much but you can make an idea.

Doesn't anybody see the irony in this shit?

literally Lenin tier. Magyars gotta keep an eye on him

Rats always flee first when the ship is sinking.
>t. Jewish mother.

Attached: 1521928723513.jpg (588x527, 50K)

This

But white South Africans are good immigrants..

There is nothing hypocritical about calling for a merit-based immigration system and then allowing in people based on merit, goy.

Attached: 1518114407354.gif (500x330, 619K)

I don't. "healthy" immigration is done in small numbers and there should be a small genetic distance between the host population and the immigrant population. the pan-european experiment worked in the us because the populations were pretty similar to each other. african-americans will never become "fully integrated" just like the boers in south africa never will become "fully integrated".
heck, I don't even care about an unintegrated population as long as they're well off and fully on board with the idea that the majority population stays a majority for the sake of social cohesion

its a jew
why are you letting a jew in

How much you want to bet he's goning to advocate for the same policies in Hungary? Fucking jews

>It's conservative hypocrisy at its finest.
Please neck yourself. The Aussie plot for SA whites is actually a Jew plot to get said whites to willingly disarm themselves and pull a white flight at an international level; abandoning everything they've worked for for generations. Try to use some critical thinking next time you post.

Wow. Someone saying something not entirely retarded. Good on you fellow Swede (out or country atm obviously).

Ekeroth gave it his all for Sweden to stay Sweden. But due to some turbulence circulating him he's been left out by his party. Because of this why would he continue to fight when he's even fought against by his own political party? I think his decision is excellent and I hope more and more Swedish people decide to become dissidents. Him being a jew comes second for me.

Hmmm....really tingles my nickels

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 40K)

>TFW even Jews get sick of the jewery

let it, people need to be slapped to learn. Even moreso now where the sting will be felt around the world.

>You are not basically pretending to be stupid cause you have nothing.
I am making the exact same retarded NAXALT argument you are. And 70-80% of American Jews are pro-immigration/multiculti.
>How many islamic terror attacks have there been now how many jewish? yeah.
Not counting Israeli terror in the ME? Typical.

You do know that the only reason you're in this mess is because of Israel's expansionary foreign policy/Zionist lobby in the US and Diaspora kikes who are overwhelmingly liberal who push for open borders, right?

Muslims are a bag of fleas, they can be dealt with easily. Judea is the terminal cancer that's killing Europe, but you're too dense to see this.

Israel and the Jewish neocons in America are responsible for the destabilization of Arab countries, which leads to increased migration from that region into EUrope, and International Jews are pushing for you to accept them.

Are you this stupid and actually believe these basic bitch conservative talking points, or are you a literal kike shill? I would respect you more if you were getting paid to spew these retarded talking points.
I thought you got rid of all your Jews, Adolf.

Attached: 1513200779112.jpg (1400x925, 178K)

There's always Jews on both sides.

You're right but it doesn't mean this fine gent in OP isn't moving for personal reasons (ie, to get away from the muds).

Also kek don't bring up Israeli terrorism in the ME, I hate die juden but they have my blessing to blow up muzzies all day long.

>There's always Jews on both sides.
Yeah, on the J-Left and on the Merchant-Right. I love having choices as well, Nigel.
>You're right but it doesn't mean this fine gent in OP isn't moving for personal reasons (ie, to get away from the muds).
Jewish policies force Jews to move. He's not a "fine gent", he's a cowardly rat. It's something Jews have been doing for millennia - when things get too heated, they ditch the host nation and go elsewhere. They are not bound to the soil of the land and the blood of the people.
>Also kek don't bring up Israeli terrorism in the ME, I hate die juden but they have my blessing to blow up muzzies all day long.
Why? What have those muzzies done to you? Palestine was under your administration, then Jews started pouring in and they were not happy about it.

Attached: 1515119897260.gif (245x183, 953K)

The nordnigger plague is real.

Attached: k2.jpg (1200x1149, 590K)

He's a politician standing on an anti immigrant platform so my sincere apologies for not tarring him with the same brush as global Jewry and the media kikes who caused the Swedish situation.

Of course it's Jewish nature to retreat when things get bad. Still doesn't mean he's responsible for the problem, though I can't help but lament the irony of Jews bringing in boatloads of muzzies, then being forced to flee because of muzzy antisemitism.
What have muzzies done to me? Bombed my country and raped our women. Again, I'm happy to watch the Zionists blow the shit out if them.