Just finished molester man and man was that a good read...

Just finished molester man and man was that a good read. I really hope it was a true story and that the two are still together and had a happy end.
Why doesn't Sup Forums have any interesting stories like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

molester-man-original-threads.firebaseapp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the two are still together and had a happy end

I have some news for you.

Oh no what happened?

From what I remember some years ago an user translated some posts that said the girls actually cheated on molester man in real life.

Oh no I hope that isn't true. From what lil we know of her in the story she seemed so good. Don't hurt me like this and keep up my all women are evil mentality.

Pretty sure that was confirmed to be lie. In actuality, we don't know how they're doing.

>keep up my all women are evil mentality.
not evil, just awful.

The truth is we don't know jack shit. If you look into it you won't find anything.
It's just tradition to shitpost about
>woo bloo ntr
to try and make anons sad.

>Why doesn't Sup Forums have any interesting stories like this?
Because we're all hikikomoris, so nothing interesting every actually happens to us.
Of those who do go out and do have something interesting happen to them, they have better things to do than blog about it on Sup Forums.
And of those who do anyway, they just get bitched at for blogging.

Stop being a moron. Molester Man and Onani Master Kurosawa had big hype here in Sup Forums years ago. I remember people waiting for translations especially when it was Christmas time.

Did you just not understand the question?
I was saying why doesn't Sup Forums have any real life experiences aka stories. Not why doesn't Sup Forums talk about this story.

>He doesn’t know broken goods
>He doesn’t know blindmute loli
>He doesn’t know the endless greentexts like TP Bible
Come on now newfig, just because Sup Forums isn’t the board for posting this stuff, that doesn’t mean that it doesn’t exist.

Mostly because of this:
>they just get bitched at for blogging.

Just selfish and ill-disciplined. In years past strong men were allowed to discipline women who misbehaved. Now various institutions have eroded that authority and women's nonexistent moral compass is allowed to follow its every whim.

That reminds me. Used to read the translated threads years back, but, yeah, literally years back. Any idea if those got finished?

bun hasn't finished those

molester-man-original-threads.firebaseapp.com/

Not even sure where I was left or if any of the latest posts were recently done. Is he still working on it?

We have the Liliad

This. Not knowing them =/= they don’t exist.

Recently, we had the /r9k/ dude who hit on his mom, sent dickpics to her, and proceeded to run away to Arizona, accompanied with his beloved scooby doo lampshade

That was pretty wholesome

>wasn't in the New Year thread for the last chapter.
That was the best New Year ever, at least for me

I rarely come to Sup Forums in the first place, before I was frequent but now days I just read manga that was finished a long time ago, like molester man, but most aren't good enough to warrant a chat. At most I come here to look at Sup Forums talk about the newest BHA chapter these days. I feel like age has made me cynical against anime and I notice that the pacing is always too slow.

>I really wish there was magic in the world.
>I'd do anything for there to be magic that could make her, make everything, all right again

>>He doesn’t know the endless greentexts like TP Bible
>CaptainAmericaSawWizardofOz.jpg

>talk about the newest BHA chapter these days.
>I feel like age has made me cynical against anime
Ah, sweet sixteen

Link, I think I’ve found the 5th thread, but my Google-fu is too weak for the whole thing