Erdogan announces all out war against Israel

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

WW3

WW3 IS STARTING

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

express.co.uk/news/world/936954/World-War-3-Turkey-Erdogan-army-of-Islam-Israel-war-attack-all-sides-latest-news

Attached: GOD.jpg (235x413, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/936954/World-War-3-Turkey-Erdogan-army-of-Islam-Israel-war-attack-all-sides-latest-news
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope both sides get wiped out

Like the roaches will do anything.

Inshallah, the filthy pigs in Israel will be destroyed and thrown into the ocean

Attached: 1520212697952.jpg (515x496, 42K)

Gonna be nice with some new Israeli settlements in Istambul.

Didnt work out so far, Nasser. Good luck the fifth time, i guess?

Good, good, unite the sunni trash in the ME and send it against the jews and hopefully they will destroy each other.
2 colossal problems solved.

>IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING
>
>WW3
>
>WW3 IS STARTING
>
>IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING
>
>express.co.uk/news/world/936954/World-War-3-Turkey-Erdogan-army-of-Islam-Israel-war-attack-all-sides-latest-news

I unironically support both sides even though its Jews and roaches. Rebuild Ottomans and rebuild the holy land. Whichever. Just do it. Stop playing the sides, one or the other so that they shut the fuck up. Allah or JHVH will bless the armies. God bless all

t. Catholic American

sadly it looks like fake news. no reliable source.

Fuck off, Sup Forums.
Fuck the pope, too.

Hopefully he'll keep the refugees and maybe all the Roaches in Europe will fuck off and die in the middle east.

If true, good riddance. Nothing of value would be lost if the middle east was glassed tomorrow.

it's bullshit tho.

Israel would lose, not gonna lie.

Attached: IMG_4949.JPG.jpg (1110x1107, 401K)

You're making us look bad.

yeah the pet project of the strongest country in terms of military would lose to some sandniggers.
plausible.

>all the military-aged muslim men in europe go to join the fight
>they all die
Who's side is Erdogan really on?

Attached: Fragezeichemeitli.jpg (500x500, 111K)

>habbenings

It never is.

Inb4 erdogan will be hitler 2.0
>filthy roaches
> but they will be fighting the biggest enemie of the white race

Attached: IMG-20180328-WA0002.jpg (899x1599, 120K)

fake news

he just said he would cut diplomatic ties to israel over jerusalem decision months ago. it didn't happen.

recently a pro-erdogan newspaper compared israel to islamic countries combined and asked why don't we unite against israel... that's it.

there is no risk of war between turkey and israel. however turkey is attacking israeli proxies (kurds) right now and also russian backed assad still pose a threat to israel.

Not if the Israeli colony of America has to say anything about it.

Shoo shoo

THIS

He's too busy with the Kurds to worry about this shit

>Israel takes loses
>Triggers Samson because reasons
>B-but greatest ally!

can't wait agia sophias bells to ring again

>The tyrant has established military bases in Qatar and Somalia and recently reached an agreement with Sudan to acquire a Sudanese island in the Red Sea to be used as a military base.
>tyrant
Looks like we know something about England's view on Anatolia.

Even a stopped watch is right eventually.

Doubt it. I would expect ass loads of support to pour in from the west the moment they get so much as strained.

Europe needs a purge anyways.

Dragon
>Erdogan
>Erdagon
>Edragon
>dragon
Is this what they meant when they say the rise will rise?

So do we 2% of our country is jewish and another 42% a bunch of niggers and spics. Millions of communists and self hating whites, fags, trannies, etc.

lol turkey could barely take on a bunch of ragged rebels in afrin on its own border, how the fuck do they expect to take israel? Also that is not what the articles really says, you are inferring that motive.

>Jews and Turks kill each other
mfw

Sadly erdocuck don't have the balls to push through with that

Attached: 1386163316065.jpg (501x585, 43K)

>happening
>happening
>happening

It didn't happen with the last few hundreds of threads. It's not going to happen now.

Attached: 1520360565229.jpg (320x308, 15K)

Lol anyone here remember the flotilla?

Weak roaches won't do shit just blame Germans.

Let them fight I only hope we let them kill each other.
Because I don't give a shit about them, I would be happier if they were gone.

Attached: Dansken.png (227x200, 25K)

Attached: 1282366764398.jpg (248x252, 10K)

Not happening. Both of these nations have common geopolitical interest. It may appear that they don't like each other to please their base but nevertheless the'll work together to achieve the common geopolitical goal. One of the most important objective is to eliminate Russian-Iranian influence in Middle East.

Sorry user if I broke your heart.

assuming jews aren't sandniggers too hmmm

Have to agree with this one. I've been ready for a happening for very long time and it just never quite comes... Maybe someday.

What would USA do?

Attached: 469.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

wtf he sounds japanese? are turks samurais?

KEK'D

Attached: 1515751161812.jpg (1000x800, 61K)