This is it, lads - Poland pays billions for an American missile defense system

Poland, one of the poorest EU nations, has just signed a deal with America to buy an American missile shield system. Does Poland need that system? Nope, because it cannot handle a Russian attack, but only a rogue missile attack from e.g. Iran or from terrorists.

Does Poland have a more sensible purpose for this money? Yes, millions of Poles live in crappy rural and poor areas without much in terms of working infrastructure.

I don't get it, why would Poland do this to itself?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 1.44.42 PM.png (1422x1244, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u2HHgY59lGI
dw.com/en/the-ticking-timebomb-of-german-poverty/a-41379481
defensenews.com/land/2018/02/22/us-state-department-approves-possible-32-billion-sale-of-patriot-to-sweden/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Poland isn't paying for it, you are :3

youtube.com/watch?v=u2HHgY59lGI

Attached: laughingfrog.jpg (400x386, 41K)

Post polandrapeballs have tigers

rekt

They could have bought far better SAMs from russia for less.
The BUK is almost identical if not same as the Patriot in capabilities, far cheaper and easier to use.

lmao

Attached: 1522018603933.webm (326x640, 2.73M)

P-O-L-A-N-D

> Yes, millions of Poles live in crappy rural and poor areas without much in terms of working infrastructure.

so what? we can just go to the west exploit your welfare untill your economy collapses

Lol russia wont like this

And msm will still call trump a putin puppet

Honestly S-400 and soon S-500 are just a better alternative for Patriot, in all seriousness. Should've bought that instead.

fpbp

US would never have an interest in invading us but Russia might.

The 500 is to counter ICBMs and kill satellites, not military jets.

Now they have R-O-C-K-E-T-S.

Oh sorry.

What do they have to gain from you?

I'm just surprised the patriot system is still kicking around (obviously after some upgrades). I remember these things were knocking saddams scuds out of the sky back in the first gulf war. No idea if they were new or old back then

So? You think Russian missiles would refuse to fire at Russians? You push a button and the missile says "No, I won't follow that order, I won't fuck up my dear comrades! Fuck you pshek!". Like that?

Shut up retard, the patriot is the only proven system in the world.

Proven to suck

They already occupy you

Bridge of friendly soil to Germany but It isn't going to happen until they are in the same military alliance.

Fpbp

I welcome Poland's decision to spend EU money on things that irritate Germans.

Wtf is this

Also lol what a bad investment. Most weapons purchases are money laundering shit at highest level.

Proven to bomb own territory like it happened in Saudia Arabia some days ago?

Poland is a member of NATO.
Trump has been threatening to disband NATO if they lesser countries don't live up to their obligations.
This was, no doubt, a deal brokered by Trump.

Now when are you krauts going to fulfill your obligations?

das rite
Krautcucks
>pay denbts

$1,500,000,000,000 USD + compound interest (no Eurocuck currency bullshit you can hyperinflate away either)

With 5% compound interest, over 78 years, it works out to 67.4 Trillion USD.

Sagen Sie das mit mir....
>SCHNELLES
>ABZAHLEN

Attached: schnelles.png (1148x1407, 1.01M)

AI deected camera and launched retaliation

Don't worry. There's an ongoing conflict of American Jewry with Poland and this will lead to the collapse of American-Polish relations in the future. Jews will make such far reaching demands that Poles will have to loosen ties with Americans

Attached: 1493742548756.jpg (400x457, 60K)

Saudis intercept Yemeni missiles using Patriot system three days ago or so

>R-O-C-K-E-T-S

Attached: tiger rocket.jpg (1024x1024, 157K)

Proven to intercept your own highways.

>patriot
lmao it's like thye don't even WANT something modern

I think it's the recent Saudi patriot launcher misfire.

>german
>commenting on any national events and occurrences
Don't you have some muslim cock to service?

you stupid albino faggot, do i need to show you the videos of the 300 and 400 blowing up 10f off the ground in syria? You have zero proven tech kid.

Attached: 1514100976019.jpg (1024x601, 89K)

probably same shit as in 1795 or 1939...

You have far more information and far better understandind of your own technology. Even if you don't have some security scripts to turn it off in case of war you would perform much better against it as you know best it's weak and strong spots.

>They already occupy you

it's like 1000s% improvment from your occupation...
we actually have rights to own shit

>All these Russian shills itt

Get good vodkaniggers.

Lel put me in the screencap

Attached: BDF49C66-8A9E-4151-B24D-648FDECAED4E.jpg (1024x560, 89K)

>US would never have an interest in invading us
Seriously? How naive can a Polish person be?

The moment you decide to be a nationalist, the moment you decide you had enough of third world immigration, the moment you decide you put a stop to international banking cartels and speculators, that's the moment you are an enemy of the USA.
And they will do everything in their reach to destroy you, in fact, the international jewry is already against Poland with the "Polish death camps" meme.

Attached: 1498925783290.png (341x310, 116K)

Quality shit post leaf

Attached: 1518757792805.jpg (597x818, 57K)

>lol Poland is poor
>germany rich 'n shiet, look at us

meanwhile...
dw.com/en/the-ticking-timebomb-of-german-poverty/a-41379481

>Poland buys missile systems that are proven to be useless after that usa official said that there's no defense for hypersonic missiles.
Literally a bargain sale, with no discounts

Lol no. Our people would never support a war with Poland. The lefties would go all "but we need PEACE", and the right would be happy that they are nationalistic.

Prediction: Russian will launch missiles at Poland before the Patriots arrive.

Are the memeballs really singapore? Or are they upside down?

What can you show him other than Russian lies?

Sweet irony.
How is Hungary preparing for the G*Rman migrants fleeing G*Rmany?

Attached: 1517559026459.png (195x189, 94K)

Yes please show us your propaganda source that said only 15 missiles hit. Or wait was it 4? The number literally changes every day

Kek
P
A
T
R
I
O
T
S

Attached: F0F6E5EC-B131-47F0-8C60-6ACD5907DC54.png (1157x692, 449K)

>Does Poland need that system?
Yes. Patriot systems needed in case of attack on american SM-3 Block IIA in Poland and Romania to defend them.

SM-3 Block IIA is a system what can rekt russian ICBMs during their ascension phase, after all. Active Layered Theater Ballistic Missile Defence program in action.

God bless USA, Russia finally will be free, after the war that will make Putin dead.

EU BTFO

also thank you ancestral homeland of poland for buying based missile shield system

if they can only damage us by hypersonic missiles it makes invasion much more expensive, threfore unprofitable. They won't waste it on us when they have China/US/UK on their backs

Checked and keked
HARD!!!

Attached: sC4gwYo.jpg (719x532, 66K)

Stay mad butthurt slavshit, but the patriot system is the only one that has been succesfully used in conflicts, what did your shit system do when assad got bombed? Fuck all. One small mishap is nothing compared to the long list of successes.

ALL RUSSIANS ARE LIAR PUTIN BOTS MAGA LONG LIVE FOX NEWS I LOVE BASED BLACK DICK

FUCK RUSSIA

FUCK IRAN

MAGAGAGAGAGA

Attached: 1463558376317.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Layer by layer.

You're gay if you wouldn't breed this

Attached: breed.jpg (981x1080, 765K)

Attached: 1467733887268.webm (320x240, 889K)

You have to be pretty damn blind to not notice that Russia is one of the 3 or 4 coubtries on the planet that has no evidence of political double talk this century

well, we already have a large 2,5% german minority so I would say we are full. sorry, germans will have to go to Serbia or Romania

>The moment you decide to be a nationalist,
already did
>the moment you decide you had enough of third world immigration,
already did
> the moment you decide you put a stop to international banking cartels and speculators,
they keep crying we are "undemocratic"
>that's the moment you are an enemy of the USA.
nah, we cool
>And they will do everything in their reach to destroy you, in fact, the international jewry is already against Poland with the "Polish death camps" meme.
in fact, the international jewry is against US aswell

and i haven't heard about "Polish death camps" lately too, since they got bitchslapped on social media

eso es correcto Hans

paga deudas

Why would they want the la-li-lu-le-lo

>We came to fight ISIS!
>Fights against any other rebels, but not ISIS, for 1,5 years.
Yeah, sure.

Attached: 1485071065982.png (680x383, 58K)

i notice it, but still they are far more likely to invade us than USA. You have to be retarded to think otherwise.

P*oland is a piece of shit kike occupied shithole and should end up the fate of yugoslavia.

This psueso nation does not really exist and its "government" are nothing but kike and communist mafia motherfuckers.

If some "governmenr" cocksucker tries to collect taxes off me in the name of this CORRUPT FKIKE FESTERING SHITHOLE Im going to put my gun to his/her head.

Im going to start a civil war in this shit hole to finally put an end to its miserable "existence"

>only
You do know that missile systems can be easily destroyed since they are visible from the orbit? Also, I've no idea who could be their target, but I doubt that AMS countries would be more than collateral damage, so buying AMS is just painting a target on yourself.

Attached: c24.png (502x429, 39K)

>t. Srul Moishevich

>Defeated both ISIS and every other terrorist group supported by other countries as proxies.

t. butthurt G*RMAN

Attached: DUDADUDADUDA.gif (266x210, 557K)

Iran is attacking anytime now. Poland has to be safe!

>so buying AMS is just painting a target on yourself.

you sound like that Gonzales mutt from USA

We are buying the Patriot system as well.

defensenews.com/land/2018/02/22/us-state-department-approves-possible-32-billion-sale-of-patriot-to-sweden/

No idea what we will use it for.

t.jew

Except that Russia came to support Assad and never denied it.

It's ok. Punitive war against criminal russian regime soon. Sweden will be safe.

>Trump milking EU for all of its money.jpg

Wow, I didn't realize she actively hates her country. I always thought she loved Germany but just had a very left wing view of it's future.

If these were the 70s, I'd agree with you wothout a second thought.
Russia came to support Syrian sovereignty, and that they do

NOOOOO!! attack sweden first!

But to do so chechens must go through Finland first.

Who cares, why do you even care?
Why should the government fuck with peoples lives in the name of improvement?
If anything it should only protect the people and the laws that found it.

This will not stop us Poland, when Germany and the rest of the West will finally fall and we will become its masters, your little rockets will not be enough to stop us from conquering you also.

Lmao proven to be a garbage system compared to the Russians

>If these were the 70s, I'd agree with you wothout a second thought.

power and policies can easily change but geography not. US have no benefits in invading us, even if jews pushed realy hard for it

We give trains

>Punitive war against criminal russian regime soon.
Which regime would not be criminal? Jewish?

Sweden are doing it aswell, we have an annual military budget of ~$6b and we will spend like $2b to buy patriot systems..

What you need to understand about politics is that politicians generally don't just blow money on things without some sort of political gain, be it obvious popular support along the electorate, or as an investment to promote business development in the country. Either the Polish population that elects the government see this as an important election issue, or the gov is trying to improve confidence with some sort of business interest. Most likely US investment in this case.

Peace through superior fire power

Attached: 1482911026047.jpg (700x762, 151K)

Yeah they don't have to invade instead they get invited and soon you have a country full of mixed race babies throgh US soldiers fucking your women.

this guy gets it. The chances of uUS invading Poland are 0% unless they for some reason massively attacked our homeland or did some other stupid shit.

In order for The United Stated to begin the false flag propaganda war against your country to garner citizen support of invasion, the country either needs to have something we want, or is a threat to us>

Poland is neither.

lol

>criminal russian regime
>not jewish

Attached: 17 (5).jpg (968x544, 51K)