Ebin.

Jesus christ

Nani

>buy our premium
They can suck dick.

It's just a lame joke.

>goes from one of the best fan tl groups to a literal memer

where is the unedited page then?

Grand Blue is actually on par with JoJo in my book and this really took a shit right on my face.

In the Raws, you EOP.

Why did the original group drop it in the first place?

It got licenced i believe was the excuse.

they wanted to respect the official TL iirc, but they even said they'd help anyone who wanted to continuing fan-translation by giving them the typeset used or something like that.

What is it about translating anime and manga that turns people into the biggest faggots?

yeah, AFAIK they're helping out FA right now who are scanlating it.

You know what this picture is.

the joke is that they are offering a premium service, the is no unedited page.

All I feel is rage

Nah they are just trying to mock Fallen Angels. The link on this page leads to FA's site. FA was approved by Helvetica to take over Grand Blue but still hasn't finished chapter 39.

And? Does that excuse this faggotry?

they are dipping their toes. If enough people fall for that shit, they will actually do it.

Maybe they should wait until their translations aren't so shit before they start mocking people.

I thought it was a bit about net neutrality but that's infinitely more petty.

No they won't, you tard. I have watched Game Theory episodes that reached less far than you.

>I have watched Game Theory episodes

into the trash

On the bright side, the guys who were going 'You're so entitled, the scans are fine!' can't defend this petty bullshit and have shut the fuck up.

>'You're so entitled, the scans are fine!'
Said no one except your strawman.

The Grand Blue comment section on batoto has been locked for a month because of the shitposting brought around from that horrid translation of Chapter 39. They're still going at it in the forum section. There was even the odd poster here who defended last chapter's scans, saying he at least finished and posted a translation. They're are people out there who genuinely believe that level of quality is acceptable, and I've even seen one defend todays chapter on the 'lol its just a prank' defence.

People should do troll scanlations more often.

Glad we live in times where DLC manga characters aren't a dream

Didn't another group besides FA picked the manga? They uploaded their version of chapter 39 yesterday I think

I feel physically sick right now

the link to this thread was posted in FA's discord lol

And guess what. They suck too.

If they want to respect the official, why are they still supporting a scanlation?

I don't know. I enjoyed the joke TL at bokuben but this kinda ticked me off. I thought it was intentional at first glance of that page.

How is the Croxx-Over version?

what was wrong with the 39 translation? Other than some grammar problems here and there?

Better that Subby-D but nothing outstanding

My group Croxx-Over did. It has some grammar issues and that's my fault as the proofreader but as I said last thread, I was half asleep and finals fry my brain.
>Grammer issues that were a one-off thing.
> meme translation
Pick one.

Pretty stiff compared to the older chapters

How is the Kodansha version compared to HS?

Try reading it for yourself, faggot

I'm an ESL who can't judge the accuracy of language.