>Not displaying the runes of your ancestors on your flesh

Attached: images-275.jpg (332x443, 17K)

Attached: WaterBuoy.jpg (332x443, 35K)

oh shit nigger what are you doing

nice pickle rick tattoo

> posting topless soy pics for yous

Attached: sage.png (884x771, 337K)

That's a pretty gay tattoo

This tatto was not a good idea. What the fuck user.

lame

>runes of "your ancestors"
>probably some fuckoff random tribe from another part of the continent

>disrespecting your ancestors with something as low as tatoos.
Absolutely degenerate.

Vikings wore tattoos you Christcuck

sorry user but you're not a viking. you live in an age where getting tattoos either means you're a trashy low taste fuck or a larping retard. of course if you disregarded all the conventions of your age and did whatever you wanted that wouldnt be so bad, but the fact you're posting here means you want the validation of other people.

Cool and aesthetic body paintings, not nigger tatoos.

What I want is for people to honour their ancestors

>t. Indoctrinated Christcuck

what culture are those runes?

/thread

I hope at least it means something and you didnt just stamp the alphabet across your ribs you absolute autist

>Phoenecian derivative text on your flesh
>associtating with molech, pederasty and child sacrifice
Lmao

Still better than talking about hogg or UK.

loads of european text phoenician derivative including hebrew bro

all alphabets are phoenician derivatives you mong

Ancient Dwarven (dwarf)

Is this Seb?

Looks like snownigger, but could be forest nigger too
I am no expert on chicken footprints

>Vikings wore tattoos you Christcuck
there is no prove of this. The only stuff we know is that they used to paint themselves with colours. We havent found a single tool used to tattoo skin with and in the stories the northlanders are described as having "figures, trees and colours from head to toes". However modern day tattoos they clearly did not have. They might just not have the tools or the knowledge but tattooed vikings is a Hollywood thing.

>everyone does it so I should too
No wonder everyone is decaying

>vikings wore make-up

Thats even worse

Leviticus 19:28
“Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.”

Okay, go row yourself over to England and do some pillaging, then you can claim your tattoos aren't degenerate.

you're typing with phoenician derivative anyway die moralcuck..

>2015+3
>using alphabet

Cucks amiright

spend less money on ink and more on a gym membership

Attached: squats.webm (536x670, 2.92M)

I'm not even christian, tatoos are just degenerate and body paintings, especially war paintings are cool.

>I am the LORD
YEAH WE KNOW YOU SELF ABSORBED CUNT, WE ARE READING YOUR FUCKING BOOK

>Quoting the Hebrew bible unironically

Oyus veyus goyimus

Says a mudblood huehue. Can't wait to watch your team get shit on by white people again during this year's world cup.

yeah they did. The original Celts and the Anglo-saxons of England described the vikings as somewhat "girlish". They washed often, wore colourful clothes, suckers for shiny stuff and pompous. The modern day tale of manly rough dirty vikings is a myth.
Stop getting your information from tv shows and movies.

DUDE burn infants in a volcano lmao hahahha

I know right fellow greekbro duderino

Attached: YESYESYES.jpg (1240x1697, 322K)

Tattoos are nigger-tier

For your info I can bench over 110 lbs

>that manlet on the right

they never learn

>The original Celts and the Anglo-saxons of England described the vikings as somewhat "girlish". They washed often, wore colourful clothes, suckers for shiny stuff and pompous.
Same said Greek historians about the Persians
Made me think

why are you so obsessed not only with the moral conduct of an ancient civilisation, but whether or not we still use characters influenced by its own writing system? very deranged. not to mention its difficult to trust allegations made about a culture by their enemies. the moloch shit sounds legitimately overblown. i thought that was canaanites anyway.

>your ancestors

Attached: d2e6d3e8e1a0a8f3a0db4696cd3a9107.jpg (459x810, 90K)

He is clearly trolling you newfriend

This is a troll thread where everyone is trying to make fun of the OP, who probably is the biggest troll in here

>WTF GOYUM YOU LIVE IN AN AGE WHERE YOU DONT GET AN IDENTITY HOW DARE YOU RELATE TO YOUR ANCESTORS CULTURE AHHH FUCK YOU

true. i have been autistic today. all my pride is lost

Fucking heretic, if I see you're pagan face I will bottle you cunt

SHitposting aside, the actions, philosophy and general mindset of these cultures and civilisations are just as prevalent now as they were then.
In the same way that every enlightened fedora tipper is just mouthing the same garbage that Aristotle refuted before Christ, the same grotesque things from ancient times persist, as we all know there is nothing new under the sun.
Seriously, same mindsets and philosophy leads to the same shit, every time without fail.

>not having a cave painting of your pre-historic ancestors
You guys are pretty cucked

I agree, except the platonists and christfags are the bad guys...

According to the ADL every one of those runes is a hate symbol.

I have my family's coat of arms on my upper right arm, is that okay?

this

Attached: socrates.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

>tips stalhelm
Jesus Christ doesn’t conquer at all fellow Lord hater amirite??!

thank you based hellenebro
i'm not a nazi. also that is terrible saracsm, you cant even think outside your deranged christian ideology.

That’s a strange assertion to make, as if a definitive worldview is malleable. I can think outside it, but everything I think will be wrong.

>socrates
>plato WAS mistake
notgreek.exe

since you namedropped aristotle, him and plato were certainly able to inhabit the viewpoints, worldviews and arguments of their opponents, so to speak, or else they would never have been able to argue against them as well as they did.

No one cares about tattoos anymore old man, just the ones you cant tell a story about are considered degenerate these days (because its basically vanity without purpose)

Is that where I pick my seat for my flight?

what are you on about you silly little ameridumb?

>Aristotle refuted before Christ, the same grotesque things from ancient times persist, as we all know there is nothing new under the sun.
Seriously, same mindsets and philosophy leads to the same shit, every time without fail.
there's enough evidence it, enter as a possibility (not outright prove.. yet) that it is actually viral in nature. Some sort of anti-meme that compels them to be cancer.

Mostly because all of that predates christianity and the uncucked of us realize that the unconcious wants deeply to be triggered by ancient localized symbolism, so if youre a nord that means viking, if youre from Arab that means persian, etc

Its the same concept that drives ancestor worship from Eras of thousands of years ago in for example China

brainlet

Good job broseph

Attached: 1508935683103.jpg (1440x2560, 678K)

how exceptionally philosemitical of you

t. literally hebrew worldview
nothing wrong with it, just try to avoid being retarded

Except this path of logic should be leading you to the totality of Christ.
Then the only path to take is orthodoxy

Underrated post, lad

>Same said Greek historians about the Persians
for us northlanders is had to do with the extreme limited access to luxury stuff. So vikings were magpie for shiny stuff

>Forgetting to lift

It helps having better gods.

Attached: viracocha (2).jpg (564x423, 43K)

cool tat bruh

Attached: Muh Runes.jpg (726x2301, 851K)

>tools

Tools to find tattooes are difficult. They probably had the knowledge, since Otzi the iceman had tattoos. Just about every culture had tattoos, including westerners, consistency from prehistoric times until modern day. Don't let any fucking shitskins tell you that westerners never had tattoos until they met non-whites.

You ever see fashion from the 18th century? It looks faggy as fuck to us but powdered whigs and knee high green stockings were the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: cc366dc1f508eaa62547de751c50e1b8.jpg (549x800, 48K)

For Greeks personal grooming was limited to
>washing
>combing

When the Persians and all the other eastern tribes waltzed into Greece with eyeliners, lip crayons, luxury garments, necklaces, earings and braids(all those are specifically named by Herodotus) they were characterised like women not because it was something foreign because only women used those in Greek cities
Now keep in mind that Herodotus only sets aparts Egyptians and Phoenicians when mentioning the Persian army, so literally everyone from Kilikia to India serving under the banner is marked "Persian" while this was not the case
Which means Persians might have not marched to battle like some short of Rocky Horror Picture Show, but more likely that different cultures carried only few of the aspects mentioned by Herodotus and he just summed it up

Degenerate cunts, all of you.

tattoos are for trashy, low class people

Is this futhorc or futhark ?

so what does it describe? generations?

>pure white nobility skin
>mesoamerican motiffs

Just confirms my suspicion that the biggest WE WUZ AZTEC Latin Americans are self hating whites.

Obviously, normal religion it's just the rites and routine.

Attached: viracocha_by_genzoman-d4albpy.jpg (718x1000, 218K)

You live in a country of trashy low class people

Reminder that gowns were made so women could piss and shit standing in the street
And people romanticize that era

Attached: gown.jpg (736x981, 138K)

i would marry that girl
i have the cock to tame her

They're degenerate.

Attached: No Tattoos.png (630x308, 118K)

I've only got an anchor tattooed to my arm, atleast I ain't a fucking soyboy like you.

Attached: 12761308.jpg (400x257, 16K)

Most people just write cheat codes on paper user.

Go tell a yakuza that he's a larping retard, or a russian with certain type of tattoos. If you live to tell, post results.

Then don't get one and go fuck off with your bronze age jewish desert nomad fan fiction.

Attached: 1.png (539x46, 23K)

You're a sailor? Or was in the Navy? Does the Finnland own a Navy?