Western Women

Why are they like this?

Attached: SC_Sweater.jpg (1080x406, 261K)

IF SHE BREATHE, SHE A THOT.

Attached: bananaflashercostume.jpg (1750x2500, 345K)

men dont care about mu colour sweaters so you're obviously being disingenuous as well as being pathetic by forcing an act of feminine "niceness" to possibly attain some pussy in the distant future

Why don't you post a real life video of such a situation? Just one time I want to see a video of a man telling a woman that her dress looks good and she calls him creep or calls the cops.
I only see that behaviour in cartoons.

I've learned just to make small talk about nothing. Only company related questions. Talk like Mr. Spock and you'll be fine.

Yep. Being a grey man is the way to go.

It happens user just because you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. plus video taping someone asking about their sweater raises flags.

wow great thread

People have lost jobs just from complimenting a female coworker.

Attached: 1522238337933.jpg (1080x406, 137K)

>>just because you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
That goes both ways.

I never had to worry about this since I was too shy and bitter back in the day to compliment women, and once I got my mojo back they were a lot nicer with me and complimented me and started conversations with me.
Perhaps they feel as though too many desperate men are already complimenting them on very everyday things.

Is it possible the illustrator is actually pale, skinny, looks at the floor, doesn't actually smile, etc etc? This pickup works really well if you invite them to go shopping with you as well but if you obviously don't take care of yourself and have no confidence then not much of anything will work.

>Why are they like this?
they arent if you arent a fat neckbeard sperg. guess what fatso: you arent entitled to pussy. women dont own you shit, not their time and certainly not their pussy.

>2016+2
>still caring about filthy, smelly, dumb 3DPD whores
Biosluts will never truly love you!
Take the 2D redpill~!

Attached: 80ec786a81e008f7073c26a6bb8ac3c3.jpg (800x1120, 501K)

You must be a creep OP. Whenever I compliment women they either thank me or they put themselves down.

ALL WOMEN ARE QUEENS!

I really, really, really like this image.

t. incel

Attached: 1519751017510.jpg (675x432, 71K)

Why the fuck would a guy befriend a chick?

It makes no sense at all, date one, marry one, preg one. To other femanons but your own, be polite, and never befriend them, there is zero advantages.

Attached: nanners.jpg (680x986, 95K)

user, ha ha. Where did you find this one?

I like it too

this is the answer

Attached: 1522238337933.jpg (1080x406, 135K)

>talking to women that aren't your relatives or extracting semen from you

shiggy diggy

Attached: 1463644858768.jpg (600x600, 91K)

fpbp

Sorry you got cucked out of being fpbp by a banana man, Straya, but you're still right. Banana man is right too.

Who does this guy think he's fooling ?
I'm a man. I know what's on his mind. He wants to fuck this bitch silly.

And here's why it's a good thing.